Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15 IKB (80TV00U7RK) - Talk | [Notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i5 - 7200U | 8GB RAM

Rep: (1)
Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15 IKB (80TV00U7RK) - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i5 - 7200U | 8GB
[b]Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
General information:
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: IdeaPad 310-15IKB
PN: 80TV00U7RK
Chipset:
Model: Intel SoC (System on Chip)
RAM:
Memory capacity: 8192 MB
Maximum size: 12 GB
Memory Type: DDR4
Bus frequency: 2133 MHz
Video adapter:
Video Manufacturer: nVidia
Graphics chipset: GeForce 920MX
Video Memory Capacity: 2048MB
External: External
Optical drive:
Drive Type: DVD RW Super Multi
Built / Optional: Built-in
Interfaces:
USB 2.0: 2 pc
USB 3.0: 1 piece
RJ45 (LAN): there
Output (headphones): there
Mic in (microphone): Yes
HDMI: yes
Monitor port (VGA): there
Card Reader: 4 in 1
Additional characteristics:
Color: Silver
CPU:
CPU Manufacturer: Intel
CPU Model: Core i5 - 7200U
Clock Speed ​​CPU: 2.5 GHz
The number of processor cores: core 2
Processor Core: Kaby Lake-U
L2 Cache: 512 KB
L3 cache: 3 MB
HDD:
The volume of HDD drive: 1000 GB
Interface: SATA
Display:
Matrix: Full HD
Diagonal: 15.6 "
Resolution: Full HD 1920x1080
Screen Features: led
Webcam: Yes
Audio / Sound:
Stereo speakers: yes
Microphone: yes
Communications:

LAN (Network): there
WiFi: yes
Bluetooth: yes
Operating system:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
Physical parameters (net):
Dimensions (Wxhxd): 379 x 260 x 22.9 mm
Weight (net): 2.2 kg
additional information
Pretty good laptop from the budget discharge. Well suited for office work, surfing the internet, a little worse for gaming, especially with the latest high system requirements.
In the video presented a full review, but that other laptop PN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91-QuaKPZw8
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 15.05.18, 15:34
Reason for editing: Lenovo V310-15IKB + Crucial CT8G4SFD8213 SO-DIMM DDR4 8GB

Rep: (0)
Hello, I faced with the problem that after replacing the keyboard on his laptop, he ceased to be included, that this element begins to warm up when you connect the battery. I do not know what to do, help out.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (16)
* Denchik6621 That for the element heated xs. Options not so much.
1) something dovotknul or parted and did not notice
2) samples from an old claves.

Rep: (6)
Good afternoon! Someone said that the frequency of RAM in a laptop is at 2133 MHz. But CPU-Z shows (see. The attached image), that the bar on the RAM to 2 GB with the plant (yes, I have a version with 6 GB of RAM), which occupies the RAM slot, maximum support 2400 MHz. So after all what frequency working memory? And does it make sense to take on replacement bar with a frequency at 2666 MHz?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (422)
Gnomoron @ 7.03.19, 19:27*
And does it make sense to take on replacement bar with a frequency at 2666 MHz?
It will work on 2400. Only by manipulating the BIOS to be acquired in 2666.

* MultiRW, so I'll probably just take the bar at 8 GB and 2400 MHz. For a laptop that is used by kodding, multimedia and indie games it will be enough. Because with the increase in the memory frequency will increase and power consumption, but the gain in productivity, it seems to me, is not so strong to tinker with it.

* Gnomoron If, for example, 2400 is cheaper, why not) but will work with a lower frequency of one of the bars, it does not say. I have 8GB, all save the upgrade to 12GB. ) It seems enough for now, but there were moments Pts pleasant when software crashes when memory is ended

Rep: (8)
Good day.
2 years of operation - everything is super, but.
Ska is dead battery stops charging, works exclusively with BP that is not a fountain for my student.
If who faced with replacing the battery in our car with his hands that I ask to prompt / where / how / .....
Thank.

* sokolotv He is seen in YouTube's disassembly. I think you can find. by yuzalsya batteries often? I was alive until ...

* vovik80 ,
Nout son, as he finished within the then 2 years old - I do not know.
I saw a couple of times that he drove without a battery power supply, but how often did I .....
And I do not know how to try to revive her body indiscriminately? Well, or with minimal intervention in the housing

* sokolotv , Hardly without changing something will come

* vovik80 ,
It really tin

https://youtu.be/EdpIcOvNU_Y

* vovik80 With 6 GB is not very sweet lives. I'll take the bar next month from Patriot . In principle, not bad for the price (everything strips of 4-6 thousand rubles worth.), What about reliability - in an old home PC on LGA775 are 2 strips of 2 GB of Patriot - is still working properly, despite the fact that the unit for more than 10 years

Rep: (-5)
Added DDR4-8gb bar is now 12gb / SSD to 120gb / WD
All litaet.4gb windose for about 10 -64 bit.realno little stavte at least 8 GB.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedsalamon234 - 11.03.19, 20:11

* salamon234 And why such a ssd? He's expensive. DVD drive is that it is so necessary straight? I'd thrown out)

Rep: (0)
Guys, I feel, tosavagemessiahzine.commany educated people, tell the experimenter. I bought a similar laptop. I decided to increase the memory from 4 to 8. GB Picked same plate 2133 with the frequency and timings 15, installed.
Earlier in Hades section does not appear SPD
After installing a new strap, it now appears there, but the overall volume remained 4gb. As I understand it, does not appear soldered memory, ie, RAM does not start in 2 channel mode. Is there any way to fix it, or run to the store and change the plate?
Thank!

* danilovalexey,
Well, actually more like that the new memory does not work ...
Attached Image

Post has been editedvovik80 - 11.03.19, 21:53

* vovik80 They now cost Ali penny, ddr-twice dorozhe.A sd rum left by how some games are asked to put the drive, the driver has to put all sorts of gadgets, and so in love with the music pisat.A drives more often snoshu system and I put on the new, and with USB is not always zapuskaetsya.Nu Dos and love to work.

* salamon234 , Throw the link, look, let it be in the branch, it is useful

* vovik80,
here
shorter for 1600 rubles can buy a 120GB SSD, m.2 sata3, on Aliekspress, some also offer discounts.

Post has been editedsalamon234 - 12.03.19, 16:17

* danilovalexey,
The bar is well stuffed, side clips snap into place?
Test do CPU-Z

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsalamon234 - 12.03.19, 16:38

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/10/19, 17:54