Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15 IKB (80TV00U7RK) | [Notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i5 - 7200U | 8GB RAM

Rep: (1)
Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15 IKB (80TV00U7RK) - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i5 - 7200U | 8GB
[b]Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
General information:
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: IdeaPad 310-15IKB
PN: 80TV00U7RK
Chipset:
Model: Intel SoC (System on Chip)
RAM:
Memory capacity: 8192 MB
Maximum size: 12 GB
Memory Type: DDR4
Bus frequency: 2133 MHz
Video adapter:
Video Manufacturer: nVidia
Graphics chipset: GeForce 920MX
Video Memory Capacity: 2048MB
External: External
Optical drive:
Drive Type: DVD RW Super Multi
Built / Optional: Built-in
Interfaces:
USB 2.0: 2 pc
USB 3.0: 1 piece
RJ45 (LAN): there
Output (headphones): there
Mic in (microphone): Yes
HDMI: yes
Monitor port (VGA): there
Card Reader: 4 in 1
Additional characteristics:
Color: Silver
CPU:
CPU Manufacturer: Intel
CPU Model: Core i5 - 7200U
Clock Speed ​​CPU: 2.5 GHz
The number of processor cores: core 2
Processor Core: Kaby Lake-U
L2 Cache: 512 KB
L3 cache: 3 MB
HDD:
The volume of HDD drive: 1000 GB
Interface: SATA
Display:
Matrix: Full HD
Diagonal: 15.6 "
Resolution: Full HD 1920x1080
Screen Features: led
Webcam: Yes
Audio / Sound:
Stereo speakers: yes
Microphone: yes
Communications:

LAN (Network): there
WiFi: yes
Bluetooth: yes
Operating system:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
Physical parameters (net):
Dimensions (Wxhxd): 379 x 260 x 22.9 mm
Weight (net): 2.2 kg
additional information
Pretty good laptop from the budget discharge. Well suited for office work, surfing the internet, a little worse for gaming, especially with the latest high system requirements.
In the video presented a full review, but that other laptop PN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91-QuaKPZw8
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 15.05.18, 15:34
Reason for editing: Lenovo V310-15IKB + Crucial CT8G4SFD8213 SO-DIMM DDR4 8GB

Rep: (9)
* freeglobus ,
I wrote and gave a link to optibot that established in your laptop. It works perfectly

Rep: (4)
he was a little shall we say crunching all) I have an iron optibot)
As you figured out how much to retreat from the edge of the connector?

Rep: (16)
* freeglobus Duc and with it the iron here. You offer the option to remove the card from him and put it into a regular, once.
Two ->what does not fit optibot? He is not inserted into the hole or slot does not fall and he nedovtykaetsya? If the latter, it is strange, because connector location on the mamma all manufacturers equal and all should stand up. My plastic for 160r perfect rose. The fact that there is no cover, I still do not care.
Well, at the expense of the decision I'll write all. Or cover, but expensive option, or headscarf for ~ 400r. But the handkerchief still had not arrived, so it is not a proven option.

This is how I, of iron optiboya tomorrow see fit or

Attached Image
Attached Image

* freeglobus , Well, that's because I do not like vandalism, and did not want heritsya native stub, ordered rules apply) still waiting. Something hovered at the customs parcel ((

Beams change in Vinci is loaded?

* freeglobus ,
Tyts

Post has been editedsokolotv - 22.04.17, 09:53
Reason for editing: Error

generally lb + F5 changes the priority drives.

slot is not converged on the floor of a millimeter, to open the case put the mind in a manual, all to close all running.

Posted on 22/04/2017, 10:33:

now the question is how to get to sleep CDM if it is not used? or will he sleep?

* freeglobus And is it not all Windows screws "sleep"?

Rep: (3)
freeglobus @ 22.04.17, 10:29*
now the question is how to get to sleep CDM if it is not used? or will he sleep?

Section power, in Windows: Control Panel - Power - in the main plane PUSH "Change plan settings" - Change advanced power settings - Unfold "Hard disk" - "Turn off hard disk drives via: value"

Dear someone put on this unit is Windows 7? Unsubscribe of WiFi performance, pzhst.

* Fenix333 ,
It is worth 7x64 Max.
OS stands on SSD SAMSUNG EVO850
Index System 7.6 Prots7.9 Video RAM 7.9 7.9 7.9 The main drive But aero desktop 7.6 xs sho I did wrong. We still have to twist. It works like a clock.
WiFi operates in the dual-band 2.5 / 5 stably. Network card eats gigs channel as children candy :)

Post has been editedsokolotv - 24.04.17, 09:55
Reason for editing: Supplement

sokolotv @ 24.04.17, 09:53*
It is worth 7x64 Max.
OS stands on SSD SAMSUNG EVO850
Index System 7.6 Prots7.9 Video RAM 7.9 7.9 7.9 The main drive But aero desktop 7.6 xs sho I did wrong. We still have to twist. It works like a clock.
WiFi operates in the dual-band 2.5 / 5 stably. Network card eats gigs channel as children candy

How I rolled wood? Yesterday I struggled 2 hours until set itself Windu - ssd does not see and that's it (falling out the error "Unable to find the necessary drivers for the drive"), had poured through Ntlite firewood on the USB into the image and then install. Have you had it?
Fuck it, Windu put - firewood from the 10s did not go, had to be put to the SDI - wifi took off, but not for long, saw-minute network at 10 and stopped to see her at all, either 2.4 or 5GHz (on 10ke everything is fine, tested on another ssd ).

* Fenix333 ,
Yes, there were problems. After changing the way things work 7ki.
With wood beat the tambourine.
Some drivers put offline by DPS assembly. Then delivered / updated online via Auslogics Driver Updater

Posted on 24/04/2017, 11:04:

Landslides / freezes network is not observed

sokolotv @ 24.04.17, 11:03*
After the change of the image of all earned 7ki

The image took a clean or assembly?

* Fenix333 ,
Clean image with the latest updates without extra software collection.

Rep: (0)
Good evening!
Can someone who owns the laptop, describe the disadvantages seen in the work with the device (in addition to the HDD, I read about it in the theme)? Buy the first laptop, all the while working on a stationary, I do not want to lose. Thanks in advance.

* Vitaliy_B ,
HEREyou link to the review. Here everything has been said

* Vitaliy_B Xs, for I have no cons! MIC yes, you either bet or buy him. One minus, uncomfortable right shift))) And so, fast, video altogether for my needs. fhd display Normally, the colors are not perfectly attuned (still not ips), but again, for my standards! The sound is quite loud and good, for such a device.
But most importantly, what are the main requirements for you to him? Performance? Yes, it is productive! ...

Rep: (0)
Hello. Bought this model in the computer universe, came to the German keyboard layout. Broke 2 keys (silly story). Now we need to change the keyboard so the keys can not be changed separately, so I've been told in all services where I applied.
I decided to order the RU / EN keyboard at off. Lenovo representative, waiting for her 1,5 months, the first sent, not walked, waiting for the other, the timing is not known. Geographically'm in Nizhny Novgorod.
Called today in one more service (not official), said serial number need the keyboard and they will try to pick up something. It is located somewhere on the keyboard itself, it is necessary to disassemble. Maybe someone deciphered and knows this number?
Nout I bought, and to use it can not, by the nonsense of course, but this situation is now, no one can make.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 17:42