Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15 IKB (80TV00U7RK) | [Notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i5 - 7200U | 8GB RAM

Rep: (1)
Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15 IKB (80TV00U7RK) - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i5 - 7200U | 8GB
[b]Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
General information:
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: IdeaPad 310-15IKB
PN: 80TV00U7RK
Chipset:
Model: Intel SoC (System on Chip)
RAM:
Memory capacity: 8192 MB
Maximum size: 12 GB
Memory Type: DDR4
Bus frequency: 2133 MHz
Video adapter:
Video Manufacturer: nVidia
Graphics chipset: GeForce 920MX
Video Memory Capacity: 2048MB
External: External
Optical drive:
Drive Type: DVD RW Super Multi
Built / Optional: Built-in
Interfaces:
USB 2.0: 2 pc
USB 3.0: 1 piece
RJ45 (LAN): there
Output (headphones): there
Mic in (microphone): Yes
HDMI: yes
Monitor port (VGA): there
Card Reader: 4 in 1
Additional characteristics:
Color: Silver
CPU:
CPU Manufacturer: Intel
CPU Model: Core i5 - 7200U
Clock Speed ​​CPU: 2.5 GHz
The number of processor cores: core 2
Processor Core: Kaby Lake-U
L2 Cache: 512 KB
L3 cache: 3 MB
HDD:
The volume of HDD drive: 1000 GB
Interface: SATA
Display:
Matrix: Full HD
Diagonal: 15.6 "
Resolution: Full HD 1920x1080
Screen Features: led
Webcam: Yes
Audio / Sound:
Stereo speakers: yes
Microphone: yes
Communications:

LAN (Network): there
WiFi: yes
Bluetooth: yes
Operating system:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
Physical parameters (net):
Dimensions (Wxhxd): 379 x 260 x 22.9 mm
Weight (net): 2.2 kg
additional information
Pretty good laptop from the budget discharge. Well suited for office work, surfing the internet, a little worse for gaming, especially with the latest high system requirements.
In the video presented a full review, but that other laptop PN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91-QuaKPZw8
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 15.05.18, 15:34
Reason for editing: Lenovo V310-15IKB + Crucial CT8G4SFD8213 SO-DIMM DDR4 8GB

Rep: (9)
Good day.
Prompt please, whether is possible to put an SSD drive in an empty slot of the CD drive. If yes - then please suggest / give a link how to do it.
Thank. :)

Good time of day.
There is a laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15 IKB. I want to insert the SSD because there is no drive to drive.
In place of his laptop is inserted into an empty plastic koretka with pre-prepared mounting the disk, but there are no cables / connectors.
Maybe someone is doing such an upgrade, and can advise:
- whether it is possible to purchase / get a konektory and to all connected.
- you may need to buy a HDD Caddy 9.5mm, if so, which one.
- which settings in the BIOS for all these manipulations should be done.
Thanks for the help :)

Rep: (0)
both I solved the problem with the installation of the plug instead of ssd ??

So far, China has ordered from the thinnest adapter. If anything, I will hand craftsman. Be sure to accomplish your goal and photo skins.

Rep: (16)
* sokolotv * kase09,

I imagine the order 9.5mm caddy, he certainly came up, but I had hoped for more ->Thought buy, vyderu board and its prisandalyu on the cover. But in the end connector arrangement does not come under the standard case. Put this optibot and now I have a laptop without a stub))))
In general, this is what hasSATA SSD Adapterthis is what you need, and it is our board, but damn, expensive delivery leaves ((

Second embodiment, i.e., caps under DVDrom, which put it on the caddy (optibot) I could not find it, but I think it would be the cheapest solution

Post has been editedvovik80 - 18.03.17, 10:09

In general orderedhere377rub happened.
* sokolotv
* kase09,

Post has been editedvovik80 - 18.03.17, 22:18

Good time! Does anyone faced with the problem that the hard disk, when you turn off the display, with the exact frequency accelerates and emits sounds? The real problem is with the disc or to look for the reason in something else?

* 2garin2882 , I wake up. But right now, I put the hibernation mode and so that the type of solved the problem) because yuzayu SSD, then everything is OK and the computer comes out of it quickly.

* vovik80 I have hdd makes sounds when the notebook is turned on, but the screen is asleep. Incidentally ssd set to dvd slot?

* 2garin2882 Yes, in the DVD. I bought a cheap optibot and set, as hdd infuriated stupidity)) is true while all the collective and the gift is not covered with a lid) that's waiting for the adapter (charge) to stick a native Holder

* vovik80 And, on the hdd was no problem as I have described? I have a way often the disc is loaded on 100%, although there were no intensive applications are running. Do not know what to do with it ...

Good day to all.
And so, as promised, a report about SSD installed in the tray with a CD.
Orderedhere.
Attached Image

From Nuance: the adapter itself is shorter than the main tray, includes deep gap remains 1.5-2sm.
Attached Image

But. It is possible to remove the card from the connector and attach to the main tray, so that it looked more aesthetically pleasing mene. But, too, there is a nuance, the plastic mounting / form a SSD that are in their own tray do not match the size of the removed board you
Attached Image

But. If your hands are growing properly, by not complex manipulations can bite off the excess plastic and everything will fall into place
Attached Image

Double-sided tape to help you.
Everything. Insert the plug into your laptop, fix the screw, and enjoy.
Good luck to all.
Sincerely, Alexander :)

* sokolotv , Vandalism do not like, so prefer to order by our board optibot (see above).

I'm on top like you, thought to insert the card from optibota. Also I ordered the cheapest. Only Cada came optibot figured that at least I had to order another, in which the location of the space for the hard drive in the same place and in this slot. I think in this case is to shred the plastic anyway would have to, but may be less, because yours (and mine is the same) version is very different than the others:

Attached Image
Attached Image

By the way, there was a cap on optibot, but still expensive)

http://s.aliexpress.com/M3Mb6R77

Post has been editedvovik80 - 01.04.17, 08:22
Reason for editing:

* 2garin2882 No, not loaded into me. But in my opinion, was not it then updates swayed stavilis.posmotri viral. A general piece of advice to set ssd =) it's worth it, especially considering the fact that the screws on the laptop vpritsipe slow

Rep: (3)
vovik80 @ 18.03.17, 22:17*
In general ordered here came 377rub.

I received the parcel?

* Fenix333 , Not yet, something they are not very operational) but somewhere there is ...

Rep: (3)
vovik80 @ 10.04.17, 22:04*
not yet, something they are not very operational) but somewhere there is ...

Well, well, well, what? Got?
I also ordered because lohanulsya with Espada SS90.

* Fenix333 , That is no more. Sending already MSCs somewhere, but did not come. Let go once ...! :)

Rep: (4)
pancake is not inserted optibot iron ... (or so it is no ready-made solution

Post has been editedfreeglobus - 20.04.17, 20:08

Rep: (4)
https://youtu.be/y7BgQfzY5kk

Here's how to lenovo ssd

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 17:41