Screen size 60 "~ 100"
Projection ratio 80 "@ 51.4cm
Ratio 0.29
Offset 1.25
Lamp type RGB LED
30,000 h lamp life
Main characteristics
Menu language 11 (including Russian)
4: 3 aspect ratio / Just scan / Set by Pro. / 16: 9 / Full / Zoom / Cinema Zoom / Fulll
3W + 3W stereo speakers
Dimensions (mm) 131 x 309 x 128/89 (with / without mirror)
Weight (kg) 1.9
Power consumption, operating mode 100W
Power Consumption, Standby<0.5W
Power supply External adapter (100V - 240V @ 50 ~ 60 Hz)
Operating temperature, C В° 0 ~ 40
Signal: Digital (HDMI) up to 1080p (60Hz / 24Hz)
Signal: RGB 1280x1024 (60Hz, including 1080p 60Hz)
Signal: Component Video 1080i / p, 720p, 480i / p, 576i / p
Signal: Composite Video NTSC, PAL
I / O Ports
RGB 1 input
Audio input 1 (RGB)
Composite sound input via A / V input
Component input (YPbPr) incoming RGB signal
Audio output 1 (О¦3.5), S / PDIF 1 (optical)
HDMI 2 Port (1 MHL)
USB port 1
Properties
3D Optimization
Digital trapezoid correction horizontal and vertical, 4 Corner Keystone technology
Auto trapezoid vertical
Funki Picture Still yes
Auto detect signal source yes
Fast on / off yes (on: 10 s, off: 2 s)
Auto power off yes
Off timer yes
Blank function yes (blue, green)
Image reversal yes
Editing color temperature yes
Black level control yes
Expert settings vADJ yes
Gamma correction yes
Noise reduction yes
Subtitle support yes
Auto standby yes
Additionally
USB host (DivX, MP3, Photo) yes (HD DivX)
MS Office file viewer yes
Digital Tuner (DTV) DVB-T2
Mirror Screen (WiDi / Miracast) Screen Share
MHL (Mobile High-definition Link) yes
Bluetooth yes (Tx: audio output)
Self test yes
Design
Body color titanium black
Control Keys Joystick
Kensington lock slot yes
Stand yes
Accessories
Phone-to-AV cable 1
Phone-to-Composite 1 Cable
Remote control yes, with batteries
Power Adapter 1
Power cable 1
DLP Link 3D glasses (supplied separately)
Ceiling installation yes
Quick start guide yes
CD user manual yes
Warranty card yes

A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 11.05.17, 09:03

Rep: (5)
Guys, throw a link to 450 on Amazon, I can’t find it, or hde cheaper))) I want to be in your ranks

Rep: (38)
* rkgan , https: //www.amazon.com...r-Screen/dp/B01L8VXJJ8

* uskov.artem, Thank you, the current is more expensive than in Russia to buy ..

Rep: (54)
* rkgan

used except for looking in a new state and with a price of $ 300 - 400

Rep: (2)
The Ph450ug was bought for filmstrips, but eventually grew into the main movie viewer. Screen - foamed ongrofoam 5mm pvc. Screen size 180 * 100. I didn’t paint anything. The screen is light, and the measure is bendable, usually placed on an easel or suspended on a wall with a nail. There is no deflection of the image in the center, which is written about on Amazon. This is the error of the surfaces of surveyors, not the projector.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedkoch - 10.03.19, 14:49

Rep: (0)
* ifist , tell me how the projector was mounted on a tripod?

Rep: (6)
First I took the mount from the 2.5 "drive and screwed it onto a tripod. And then I screwed the projector through the holes in the mount.
The holes matched. But I already hung the projector on the wall. )))

Rep: (2)
Does anyone have experience using a floor pull-out screen (such ashttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFVd5b2MZ8YCelexon Mobile Professional Plus) and UST Projector? Do you think there will be money thrown away? I'm worried: for the waves, gain 1.2 is needed at all? I don’t understand on the video how flat the screen is.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (12)
* koch , You know, I have no experience using such a screen, but I can say that the projector is sooo very picky about the surface. What I just didn’t do .. (including struts and braces on the frame) and came to the conclusion that you need to either paint the wall or make a hard shield of plywood (or similar material) and then paint or glue it with material. I’m still looking at a foam PVC board. In any other options, 100% of the wave or the image "floats"

New here can be cheaper than on Amazon to buy:
https: //www.computerun...0667063/lg-ph450ug.asp

I am considering buying from the hands of ACER H6517ST and LG PF1000U projectors. Both short-focusers. True ACEP is a short-focus beamer. And LV is ultrashort-focus. This and that fits my room. There is an office projector infocus in114 3200 LM 1024x768. I want FULLHD. The brightness of Acer is 3500 LM, LV 1000 lm. Both are FULL HD. The price tag is 40,000 for ACER and 36,000 for LG. I don’t know what to choose to watch; Help with the choice. Reading reviews are both confused and praised and scolded. There are very few reviews.

Post has been editednub2010 - 26.03.19, 16:39

* nub2010, acer will be brighter than 2 times and probably a bit more contrast. But these are different categories and types of projectors and accordingly to compare them, to put it mildly, is not correct.

* nomid666 , a difficult choice, I have not come across any of these types of projectors, there is nothing to compare with. I'm not trying to compare them, the problem is the choice.

Post has been editednub2010 - 27.03.19, 17:01

* nub2010,
I have 450 from lg, and I will say this if you want compactness, and put the option on the bedside table and forgot to watch the projector constantly instead of TV then LG is an excellent option.

If there is a place at a greater distance from the screen, the projector will not strain you at this distance, and you will take the projector in order to watch 1-2 films in the evenings, then the apple took an acer

* l-slava,

Yes, I probably would have done that too under such a condition.

We’ve just moved now, the room where the 320x360 projector will stand and for the time being I use 450 just on a box near the wall (temporary solution). Now I look after the short-focus to put on the shelf behind me with a projection coefficient of 1: 1 or 1: 1.2 because now there is no nightstand in front of the wall and the projector is annoying to put / remove each time.

how to look at 450 models?

Rep: (12)
Guys, tell me please, I did not pay attention earlier. Is there such a bright halo around the screen, is that how it should be? The projector hangs from above.
Attached Image

Attached Image

If the photo is opened separately, it is better to see

Post has been editedOKA - 08.04.19, 22:26
Reason for editing: Photo

Rep: (38)
* OKA Yes, I have the same.

* uskov.artem,
* OKA,

Do you have a PF1000 or PH450? it’s just that I also have this problem on 1000 models, but on 450 it’s not there and everything is fine with the contrast.

See what is the difference in contrast due to this problem.
https: //www.youtube.co...ch? v = akXBF6Am0Wo & t = 16s

Attached Image
Attached Image

If you suddenly decide to contact the service with this problem, write down how to fix it. This, in theory, is not normal, since it looks like a shift in an optical lens or mirror, for example. I myself have already disassembled the projector several times for training, but I can’t leave it unassembled, since I have 4 cats at home and I'm afraid to miss out on details. And before optics, dig and dig even after deep disassembly. In general, I personally need time, but I unfortunately do not have it. But I’m almost sure that this is precisely a build defect .. The contrast on the 1000 model can in no way be worse than 800 or 450. In different tests, he has about 300 to 600: 1, which in principle is typical for skis. And with this flare, the color rendition is somewhat less accurate, especially the blue color.

Post has been editednomid666 - 10.04.19, 20:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 10:09 a.m.