For some distinctive parameters You Choose Your Smartphone? | Discussion of the distinctive features of smartphones

Rep: (107)
Hello everybody. We all have smartphones. And many of us change them about once a year. In this theme we are discussing for some distinctive features you select when purchasing smartphones.

Rep: (385)
riko0071961 @ 26.01.17, 11:06*
And many of us change them about once a year.

Every 3-4 years.

riko0071961 @ 26.01.17, 11:06*
for some distinctive features you select when purchasing smartphones.

Averaged across the set of all + the level of support from the manufacturer.

Rep: (120)
When I choose a phone, is presented here are the requirements:
1. Unusual, interesting thing that would not like at all.
2. Make sure the device must have its own individual characteristics, which is a highlight.
3. Its appearance should be like me, I do not design for the last place
4. What would be consistent technically my needs and had the features that I need
5. It was also important phone brand.
Unfortunately, there is IMHO no choice, I'd like a phone that would really hitched their unique and unusual appearance, compared with ostalnoe, use erstwhile heroes yesterdays, waiting may still manufacturers change their minds, and make a phone that will not have nothing to do with the Linux, Google and IOS.

Rep: (68)
if your phone to push windows 7 (or 8.1) display 4-4.5 inch form factor clamshell side ... Mmm ... It would be my smartphone. As an option can camera with autofocus 8-12Mp

Post has been editedziprak - 29.01.17, 16:01

ziprak And my ideal is the form factor of the phone, a laptop, a kind of a mobile phone with a secret, at first glance, a simple tube, but in a moment turns into a powerful means of communication.
How would you like to see something like this in the modern world, with quality construction, reliable performance and a normal from a known brand.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (212)
1. OS (currently currently choose Android; in 2002-2009 - WM2003-6.5).
2. Processor. (At the moment, I make a bet on Qualcomm; when finances were strained, took MTK).
3. The best quality / price ratio. Characteristics try to take a small margin, because yuzayu smartphones 3-4 years and then me. MicroSD - is required, although there are exceptions when buying a smartphone for my daughter.
Also I do not like much to pay for the label, but also try to avoid noname. Ideally - to guess the model that will support the long fundamentally new firmware (a larger version of Android) at least informally.

Rep: (1)
Choose Your Technical Features am more concerned with memory, for example, now, at least 3GB. Mediocre camera for quick photo. The presence of slots for 2 SIM cards when the memory of 64 GB, you can not support memory cards. The screen is not more than 5.5 "from fullhd, metal rim around the edge, but not entirely metal, is needed just for rigidity. Somehow

* paraloid I understand that you baldeet from winmobile, but go with simbianom ... In your case has been an ideal HTC Universal (Qtek 9000), why are not you with him? I would also like to go with, whether it is more powerful hardware, and desktop windows.

ziprak Not so simple! I even like the twisted this device in their hands (Qtek 9000), but to me he strangely did not like, he does not have that elusive highlight that Nokia engineers groped in his Series 80. Yes 9000 in those days the nobles device other than as a PDA but IMHO as the phone is not very convenient, and a very very square. But the same 9500 seemingly harmonious phone "pipe" greetings from the 90 and I always wanted to have just such a tube, and inside there is also a communicator ...
Although the device and "dinosaur" in the mobile world, but I'm on it doing only what he can do, I do from it and need it.
Would need Lopato droid would not sell its Galaxy, each phone must be on the needs of who to play, who to Ponta, who maximize opportunities, or there to experiment with firmware, and I for the state of the soul, and to be in touch.

Kuteka uncomfortable about ... I do not know, when compared for example with glofish m700, so it does not look great, and then the square. Or for example the same X51 does not look like a miniature ... The only thing a bit thick, but the form factor of a transformer. As for me, so it was a unique phone. It is a pity that no one has done something similar.

ziprak About unique agree, but still like the phone is strictly an amateur, unfortunately I did not liked. Bad that now the idea of ​​unusual clamshell Transformers and buried, would love to take something fresh and interesting in this style and without plaque pops, but there is nothing to be seen.

* paraloid And as a phone, it is the same as the 90% vinmobaylov that time, we can even say that the more stable than half vinmobaylov ...

Rep: (42)
For me important number of nuclei (ideal.-8) and the amount of RAM and ROM (infinity infinity and: D)

Rep: (25)
It must be a combination of price and filling, I always imagine taking that comes not guess, samsung s2, t217, s5 and lg vk810 I took in less than $ 100 (all Americans), we could not even boo buy for the money

Rep: (69)
First of all - the battery. The top characteristics I do not need, because I do not play games on the phone. Now the phone with 2GB operatives, android battery 6 and 4100 - all happy.

Rep: (421)
The price is not more than 10K, the screen 5 ', the battery is at least 3k. That's the main thing.

Rep: (25)
1 processor, so as not buggy: rofl:
2 camera to fotal
3 screen, so not the CD and not a shovel
4 RAM so that was a little more
5 price, so that was smaller
6 well, and that feature some kind was: D

Rep: (2)
I would like the unit that will meet the following requirements:
1. dvuhsimochny
2. With a separate slot micro SD
3. The processor core 4 snapgragon
4. operatives from 3GB
5. NFC
6. The internal memory of 16GB
7. OTG
8. The camera's sensitivity to light with a good, fast and accurate autofocus
9. The battery of 3,000 mAh.
7. Android 6-7
8. Screen good quality, energy efficient 5-5,2 inches
9. Compact size and modern design
10. Fast Charge
11. The price to 12 TR
If such devices are wanted to know about them.

Rep: (212)
dashadrin @ 26.10.17, 17:04*
If such devices are wanted to know about them.

Xiaomi?
Only from this manufacturer have smartphones SNAP for about 12,000 rubles.

P.S. Although he is now prefer to take last year (but new!) Flagship of the A-brands.
It is about 2 times more expensive 12,000 rubles.
The reasons:
1. "Samsung" - they are in Africa "Samsung". Even if the last year of development.
2. With the new flagship last year's flagships noticeable fall in price.
3. Firmware from the A-Brands well updated, even if it is not Nexus / Pixel. Usually about 3 major Android update.
4. Usually smartphones of the last batches of production considerably more reliable than the first parties - manufacturers take into account the mistakes of the early production and eliminate them during the manufacturing process life cycle.

Post has been editedmkudritsky - 03.11.17, 21:33

Rep: (2)
* mkudritsky It has no support xiaomi separate slots for micro sd, A pricey brands

Post has been editeddashadrin - 04.11.17, 15:07
Reason for editing: Error

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.01.21, 08:43