> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

ZUK Z2 - Unofficial firmware
Selecting the ROM on the Android Q
What assembly on Android Q you think suitable for everyday use?
AEX [ 9 ] ** [9,78%]
ArrowOS [ 28 ] ** [30,43%]
CarbonROM [ 0 ] ** [0%]
BootleggersROM [ 1 ] ** [1,09%]
Evolution-X [ 3 ] ** [3,26%]
ExtendedUI [ 1 ] ** [1,09%]
HavocOS [ 5 ] ** [5,43%]
LineageOS [ 15 ] ** [16,3%]
MSM Xtended [ 2 ] ** [2,17%]
NitrogenOS [ 2 ] ** [2,17%]
Pixel Experience [ 23 ] ** [25%]
PixysOS [ 0 ] ** [0%]
RevengeOS [ 2 ] ** [2,17%]
StagOS [ 1 ] ** [1,09%]
SuperiorOS [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Whether to participate in the survey ROMs that do not receive regular updates?
Yes [ 54 ] ** [58,7%]
Not [ 30 ] ** [32,61%]
Total votes: 92

Rep: (179)
ZUK Z2 - Unofficial firmware
ZUK Z2131, Z2 Plus
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | ZUK Z2 Owners Club пїЅ | Lenovo Fans Club пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Discussion camera ZUK Z2 пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

Important information!
  • Before proceeding with informal firmware on the basis of official ZUI (Franko76, GizROM, etc.) on the basis of informal firmware on AOSP, LOS, etc. recommended (!) flash smartphone official ZUI through QFIL, then unlock the bootloader and install TWRP. Otherwise, you may experience various problems after the transition from the informal to the ZUI AOSP firmware via TWRP.
  • Important for the work nuclei Snapdragon 820: CPU Snapdragon 820 consists of two clusters 2 cores (technology big.LITTLE) with frequencies up to 1.6 GHz and 2.15. respectively, according to the algorithm work is always active 2 cores, the remaining 2 are included in the performance of some demanding tasks.
  • Post a link describing big.LITTLE technology.

Drivers and Utilities
device driver:
Current version:
ZUK USB Driver 1.0.8 (zip)
Past versions:
ZUK USB Driver 1.0.6 (exe)
ZUK USB Driver 1.0.5 (zip)

A port driver:
Qualcomm QHSUSB Driver (rar)

Utilities:
QPST utility for flashing:
ZUK Z2 / Z2 Pro QPST Win 2.7 Installer (zip)

Universal tool for Fastboot and ADB:
Universal Fastboot and ADB Tool v1.0.0.2

ADB:
ZUK ADB Fastboot (zip)
If ADB does not see the device
ADB USB.ini

Installing drivers (video)
Unofficial firmware
Android 6.x
Android 7.x
Android 8.x
About F2FS system on Android O
AOSP:
LOS:
Archive
Android 8.0:
AOSP:
LOS:

Android 8.1:
AOSP:
LOS:
Android 9.x
LOS:
CAF:
AOSP:
The rest of the firmware:
Archive
LOS:
AOSP:
The rest of the firmware:
Android 10.x
AOSP:
LOS:
Instructions
Custom Recovery and Kernels
Recovery:

Kernels:
Treble for Android firmware 9 and 10with version 4.4.x kernels:

For Treble firmware Android 8 and 9with version 3.18.x kernel:

For Partial Treble firmware:

For firmware Non Treble:

7 firmware for Android:
Archive
Useful
Screenshots Polls / Surveys / Customer Reviews
Survey Screenshots
Choosing the best unofficial firmware (03/21/17)
Attached Image

We will help beginners to make their choice (06/30/17)
Attached Image

What custom firmware do you use every day (09/19/17)
Attached Image
Attached Image
What firmware based on 8.0 / 8.1 do you use?
Attached Image
Reviews / reviews of members of the forum for firmware

Topics Curator - mellowmaniak

Post has been editedmellowmaniak - 29.02.20, 03:40
Reason for editing: AOSiP DerpFest

Rep: (74)
Anythingdust @ 25.08.2016, 19:16*
if cyan recover from twrp backup is not booting axis adopts code

Yes, also I noticed. Removed through twrp locksettings from / data / system. And Zooey restored - PIN too flew off, the benefit of the imprint was working.

Rep: (38)
And, what if the imprint will fly? Only through kufil recover on Zooey with the loss of all data?

Rep: (759)
* Tanzhor ,
Remove protection before's backup.

* gaiverxxi
Well, yes, but in the case if you do not think about it and do not remove it?

Rep: (759)
* Tanzhor ,
You can unlock from tvrp do.

Rep: (325)
hmm. restored Photo - pin was normal
pridetsa cyan snulya put. historically do not like to restore all sorts of Titanium, the more so that all the same axis are different (Zooey and cyan)
well, relatively different course

Tanzhor @ 25.08.2016, 19:41*
And, what if the imprint will fly? Only through kufil recover on Zooey with the loss of all data?

If restoring Cyanogen there is no problem - after the recovery process does not restart, and go to the file manager twrp and banging files from / data / system
gesture.key
locksettings.db
locksettings.db-wal
locksettings.db-shm

(Some may not be, depending on the method of locking pin-password-unlock)

Then we reboot to the restored cyan.

But with Zooey such focus may not pass, so it's best

gaiverxxi @ 25.08.2016, 19:43*
Remove protection before's backup.

MIUI V7.5.9.0 for ZUK Z2

v.1Mail cloud

v.2Mail cloud

Linkthe Chinese discussion

Post has been editedsnekt - 15.04.17, 23:32
Reason for editing: raised in the topic header

* Tanzhor I ask curiously. Fingerprint works, adjust the master of the initial installation. FC while there was no heating also not observed. The shutter is configured notifications. Shilsya so- factory reset - wipe dalwik - install - reboot. Others experience later.

PS: still damp. alert indicator does not work, Google services that are installed by apkmirror constantly falling. For the rest, like running, but somehow leisurely.

ZZY: The author has managed to put the update, bustler)

Post has been editedatheos - 27.08.16, 10:43

* atheos
Interesting .. I just made a factory reset. Fingerprint me during initial setup was configured, customizable, and hovered. And with a shutter, I just realized that he stepped. But the heat bothered very much.
It is good that you so. The more opinions, the better)

But I am in any case should not go on MIUI.

Rep: (219)
Foldermedia Runoff from the firmware (Alarms and notifications, ringtones, boot screen, system sounds).
Without a promotional video. archive format - rar5. Size: ~ 50 Mb
Take here.

Perhaps godfather something not to be missed on the CMS. :)

Post has been edited.: Sid:. - 27.08.16, 11:17

Anythingdust @ 28.08.2016, 02:20*
Gappsy apkmirror addition to the other did not try?

I started to gappsy miui. Permits should be set and no longer falling, the market earned. But there it is one nasty bug. Click the speaker o.O periodically, randomly clicks clearly and loudly enough. Update the truth did not try, there may be corrected.

Post has been editedatheos - 27.08.16, 23:45

atheos @ 27.08.2016, 23:42*

I started to gappsy miui. Permits should be set and no longer falling, the market earned. But there it is one nasty bug. Click the speaker o.O periodically, randomly clicks clearly and loudly enough. Update the truth did not try, there may be corrected.
for me as a fan miui it is a trifle. If not scrap, write to gappsam algorithm miui

Anythingdust @ 28.08.2016, 06:38*
write to gappsam algorithm miui

DownloadedGoogle installer, Ran, he pulled up Google services, then in the permissions settings for Google Play Services and Google Services Framework stupidly allowed them all: D For good we had of course to find out what exactly they lacked permits, but I was too lazy. : Rolleyes:

budupivo @ 28.08.2016, 15:09*
How is it with the brightness at miui

Yes neyuzabelno it yet. Speaker clicks, Google services such as work, but through time. Now here again, the market does not want to rock. Plus sickly battery Jordania, a feeling that the body does not sleep at all. Demolished until better times.

Rep: (59)
confirm to miui nehily battery zhor + neponyat large heat because of what. franca like bred, but for some reason some services crashes when loading (Google speech) so while it nag and nag

I put on gappsy miui of the installer who thermistor. Work without vyletayut.schelkaniya dynamics is not checked, no budget calls to check in another country. Jora batteries have not seen yet to be honest (the feelings and runoff and cyan better, but I can not say that at times it is direct) set supesru of branches superpowers through twrp. I not yet figured out xposed. But in general, I remain until miui, will tyrkat. Links / screenshots of gappsam, superpowers and to the rest later if you want to do with your phone is now very uncomfortable :(
UPD. Clicks disappeared after the next reboot (felts Superforce set felts xposed)
I will be watching Zhora
Heating was (especially when a lot of software and put cling guglomarket)
Now the device is cool (even on charging)
In my opinion the topic of MI5 was that the battery affect items in the setup developer -miui optimization (by default it is included) .poka not tested, charges for collection of statistics

Post has been editedAnythingdust - 29.08.16, 20:50

Rep: (256)
TWRP 3.0.2-0 from 08/29/2016

Anythingdust @ 30.08.2016, 14:49*

For the rest, like impressions? It seemed to me that the "leisurely" flash, animation imposing. Plus application icons did not like, but that's bagliste the author has. Tried to put a different theme - became even worse, black rectangles on the icons got out some: D

Post has been editedrussianxep - 16.02.17, 17:21

atheos @ 30.08.2016, 08:58*
For the rest, like impressions? It seemed to me that the "leisurely" flash, animation imposing. Plus application icons did not like, but that's bagliste the author has. Tried to put a different theme - became even worse, black rectangles on the icons climbed some

I too subjective for MIUI, well, I love it
I like animation, IMHO 4 gig and 820th just right for miui: D
Topic changed (separately set icons and fonts, icons "live" shows the time and date), not all threads are the way
Zhora on repeat, I do not see it, but I have not yet set up that can hang in the background is not.
not customize button as MI5 (there to hold it blocked, and here only the last application (to clean memory)
Well, I think the process will dopilivaniya
The downside is that there is no Russian (in Russian morelokal2 worth)
half an hour from the charge passed, the display 11 minutes, just 1% of the battery left, was 99%
juzat should be actively and watch. but it really feels at MI5 battery guzzled longer (although I've probably all zadolbal this comparison: D)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/03/20, 5:29