ZOSI H264 Video Surveillance System | ZOSI H264

Rep: (0)
DiscussionZOSI H264 video surveillance system.
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Device description
Manufacturer: zosi
Resolution: 720 P
Camera Image Sensor: 1/4 '' Color CMOS
Horizontal Resolution: 720P HD (1.0MP)
IR LEDs Amount: 36pcs
Camera Type: Weatherproof
Camera Material: Aluminum casing
DVR Channels: 8CH 720P Network AHD DVR
Video Compression: H.264 main profile
Remote View: Android, iPhone, iPad, Internet Explorer
Hard Drive: Support 1 SATA port, up to 4TB (Not Included)

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedweber666 - 12.07.17, 01:51

Try to pull out the battery from the recorder for about 15 minutes can help. If this fails, please contact customer support Zosi, respond quickly, send firmware and instructions.

Post a link if not difficult to support staff, thank .Zaranee.

This office site ZOSI where there are basic answers, how to reset or adjust.https://support.zositech.com/hc/en-us
Here mail ZOSI: [email protected]

Hello, I need help throwing a registrar zosi on a flash drive, AVI video format Duration 00:00:00. What was going on I do not understand ??

Attached images
Attached Image

Day dobryy.Podskazhite turning off the dwelling in which the camera is not podklyucheny.Podklyucheny 4 of 8

Post has been editedDenis_Aleks - 25.12.18, 08:52

Rep: (1)
Instruction in Russian. Downloaded from loosely

Attached files

Attached filePOE-RU (1) .pdf(4.61 MB)

https: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.274233edF0elFU
I bought this kit. Previously, there had affairs with video cameras. He pursued without understanding of the pixels. Faced with the lens size. It turned Persons and state numbers are read up to five meters. After reading, I realized that we need a camera 8-12mm lens. But there are many other characteristics. Guys help select the camera to work in my kit. C or ali Avito.

Denis_Aleks @ 25.12.2018, 08:52*
Day dobryy.Podskazhite turning off the dwelling in which the camera is not podklyucheny.Podklyucheny 4 of 8

If I understand the question, when you press RMB window appears on the screen where you can select how many cameras will be active.

Hello, prompt, please, what method is easiest to copy all the files from the device, then to be viewed on a computer. Connect a USB flash drive, it is only 5 files at a time to copy. And there are 50 files on the internal hdd. Wifi is not. Maybe once over LAN possible?

Post has been editedkorotkovs - 18.02.19, 20:03
Reason for editing: Errors

Hello. How to configure Zosi View? Generally as nastrroit viewing images on a network camera? On the registrar already all set up, the network test passes. In the router from the operator static white IP. Add users to the registrar's settings, but when connected via Zosi Vew to cameras persistently writes - an incorrect password. Even if a user's password field is left blank.
How to watch online video on the network?

Sorry for the earlier question. All set up, the application works fine. No questions )

Often it began to write error connectings apparently their servaki not derzhut influx of users

He says there is no room on the disk drive sees none faced

Rep: (11)
The information recorded dvr browse files on your computer?
I can not set the year. date, month and year can not. Only zhmakat window on year, Wisnu and overloaded in a few minutes.

Post has been editedvuktylskiy - 19.05.19, 23:24

Two eight-channel recorder zosi connected to the Internet. When viewed through a mobile application zosi one recorder connected perfectly, and when connecting to a second writes an incorrect password. What could be the reason?

Hello
somebody tell on what ports (default) works ZOSI VIEW?

Rep: (42)
can someone please tell why when viewed remotely (via mobile application or the client pc) such a horrible picture quality? Almost nothing is visible. Maybe somewhere something needs to be set up? Already all I clambered

We bought zosi zr08an / 10 H.264
when connected through the monitor image of camera flashes and writes the signal is losthttps: //drive.google.c...w5cQ5j3fCRguZScp3bLPqw
although it is clear that sometimes flashed picture. Switching to a different port of the camera does not change anything.
I wrote while in TP - waiting for an answer

P.S.
KitayZagranBrakEksport)))) The set 3 completely identical power supply. I decided to change the one that was on camera - all earned. Stupidly defective power supply - does not give much desired camera ...

Post has been editedancorid - 21.08.19, 13:34

Rep: (63)
ancorid @ 21.08.19, 14:59*
camera image blinks and says that the signal is lost

The same story. When connected the house to check everything is OK like it was, the picture does not blink. but when all reached the street there was a problem. Immediately thought on power supply and wiring. : Happy:
Here on the weekend I will try another power supply then helped accomplish your goal or not.
Well, just wait for the firmware from the official. because they just unsubscribed yesterday)): dirol:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/19, 8:03