> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Acer Liquid M330

Rep: (139)
DiscussionAcer Liquid M330
Attached ImageAcer Liquid M330 LTE Dual SIM TM01
Description | Discussion
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows phone club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ
Attached Image
Specifications
operating system - Windows 10 Mobile
The number of SIM-cards - 2
Weight - 142 g
Screen - 4.5 ", IPS, 854x480
Main camera - 5 MP, autofocus, flash
Front-camera - 5 Mp
Connection - GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE
LTE bands - 800, 1800, 2100, 2600 MHz
Interfaces - Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB
Satellite system - GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
CPU - Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909, 1100 MHz
Video graphics - Adreno 304
RAM - 1 GB
Internal memory - 8 GB
Battery - 2000 mAh, Li-polymer
Utility
Soon there will be something): happy:
In the meantime, the knowledge base about this model is extremely small, you can seetopicabout the same device, but on Android Lollipop ;)
HereTyk for some interesting info to our beast
Getting Interop Unlock
Improving the quality of photos

Enable the recording of the conversation
Make a substitution for an update on Feature2
In Interop Tools on the way
Hklm>SYSTEM>Platform>DeviceTargetingInfo
write the following values:
Lumia 550
PhoneHardwareVariant: RM-1127
PhoneManufacturer: MicrosoftMDG
PhoneManufacturerModelName: RM-1127_15206
PhoneModelName: Lumia 550

Standard Values:
(hklm / system / platform / devicetargetinginfo)
PhoneManufacturer - ACERINC
PhoneManufacturerModelName - WWDS(or PADS for the Americas)
PhoneModelName - TM01
PhoneHardwareVariant - OEM_Device
Testpoint
Some details on pinout
Mail.RU cloud (firmware, utilities, interop)
More firmware and source (?) Windows firmware
FolderIdex with some documentation
More documentation onIndex

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation.Attached Image. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Post has been editedvalvord - 06.02.18, 21:08
Reason for editing: Links to firmware and documentation

Rep: (839)
1keks2 @ 03/03/19, 20:17*
on z330 go interesting?

Also interesting :)
But seriously, if the device already has firmware installed on Windows 10 Mobile, then there should be no particular problems. But in any case, it is advisable to make backup sections in advance.
At the same time, archives with firmware contain only partitions that are flashed with standard FFU firmware, while on the Windows device on markup along with standard non-firmware sections there are only 33/35 partitions depending on the installed firmware.

Rep: (78)
* kovalDN , I have win 10, without returning to android. The question just means AU, CU, FCU?

Download FCU, installed. I usually had a flash drive dump, it also falls off on this firmware. Probably the case in the machine itself.

Flew off, restored them. It seems to be working normally, at first it was undermined, then released. ))

Question: Who knows what TTL is in it? And how can you change it?

P.S. On Win 10, the phone is not killed. It is always possible to flash again.
Now I’ll come back to Android))

Post has been edited1keks2 - 05.03.19, 16:32

Updated in firmwareAcer Liquid M330 (Post by kovalDN # 82978085)build OS on the current version for AU -10.0.14393.2551 , CU - 10.0.15063.1689 and FCU - 10.0.15254.556 respectively, and some other changes :
Additionally:
  • Unlocked bootloader ("Phone is unlocked!").
  • Added functional Windows Phone Boot Menu (PWR).

* kovalDN , and you can not go to android?

and you can not go on android?

For myself, this task was not set, at least for now :)

Rep: (4)
I want to thank the respected kovalDN for modifying the firmware. I have Acer Liquid Z330 peredito on Win 10 mobile, and it shows very good power consumption with not very intensive use. With the modified AU firmware I charge it once every 3 days!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Hello everyone)
Take in the ranks)
Also stitched from z330 to m330.
In the firmware with the return. Even I could run it by simple manipulations ..
But the devil pulled the firmware then V05 firmware ... and on that the study of the firmware with the return ended ... - more, it does not start. Com port.

The main interest of the firmware is the presence of a fully functional BDS menu. With uefi shell, with the ability to enable / disable secure boot and debug policy, clear UEFI values. And also a number of interesting features. Presumably, this menu is a clue on the return of the android.
This menu exists in any firmware. But, as a rule, it is disabled.
Ways to include it, alas, are unknown. Except how to flash the firmware, where it is included initially.
Only here the only firmware I know with the BDS menu turned on stops running as soon as something else is flashed over it :(

In general, the menu is called when you hold down the buttons on and increase the volume when turned on. If someone experimenting with the firmware, suddenly finds it - let me know.
In addition, XDA has Gustav’s instructions for implementing this menu in EFIESP. I tried poking around, but nothing came of it.

UPD. By replacing the file bootarm.efi, it turned out to run UEFI Shell. For some reason this does not work on Alcatel, but here it is easy)
And also, by the same substitution .. launched BDS-menu! - pulled from the UEFI section an executable .efi file with this menu.
And it works fine .. except for some commands. For example, the same Shell does not work, because it is not sewn into the UEFI section.

But the most interesting thing is that by such a substitution you can try to start DIFFERENT .efi files.
Or maybe you can do more interesting .. And try to implement something like a multi-download of these executables .efi
For example, the standard bootarm starts the system .. Shell starts the console, BDS - the menu ..., etc. and grub launches a Linux multiboot ... which you need to know how, you can bind the launch of android.

When z330 stitched on Windows did not want to be stitched back, I began to figure out why. Knowledgeable people write about a certain QFPROM.
Roughly speaking, while he is not involved - you can sew anything. But if QFPROM is in the firmware, it will be blocked by itself. They say that almost physically something burns out at the same time.
QFPROM, QFUSE is all from there.

When I stumbled upon the unavailable on m330 firmware, signed as no-fused, I assumed that this was what we needed.
In the instruction for flashing z330 in the W10M offered to make them as desirable.

And for a person who has flashed his fresh z330 with this firmware, it did not fall off into the com-port, as it happens with the devices that have already worked on Windows, but tried to launch itself (cyclic reboot on the acer screensaver).
After which he simply flashed the android back, and he successfully got up.
Therefore, it is considered that it is returned.

Alas, no one understood before me how to run that firmware ...
And I, having sewn it, first of all found the BDS menu and Developer Menu in it. After cleaning all the variables in both menus, the firmware started.

The main thing is not to change it for anything later ... Except back to the android.

Posted 05/05/2019 08:20:

* abc145 The secure boot is turned off there initially. But all sorts of settings gives.

Yes, there is nothing more to look for here .. What was - found. What is not found - the Chinese have deleted a long time ...

A little news on the Alcatel. In the context of acer flashing can be interesting.
Under the idol 4S, the same Chinese brothers got a bunch of firmware.
And there are several of them that do not run on a retail Alcatel, putting smart in a com port. As with acer in the case of no-fused firmware.
Recently, with ebay, I was very lucky to grab an engineering pusher with the secure boot disabled and with an unusual firmware version ...
A couple of days ago I decided to try to flash it on one of the non-enabled firmware. And it started!

Even more interesting is the fact that the dump of that unusual firmware from which this prototype arrived, is successfully launched on retail devices.
That is, if that unusual firmware were no-fused, logically, its dump could not run on a retail device.
But at the same time, after this firmware, a non-starting firmware was launched, the non-launch of which on retail devices we associate with QFPROM ...
So it looks like it's not a QFPROM? He cannot be and not be at the same time ...
And with respect to acer, this is also true ..

Although, of course, the solution may be hidden under the code word "prototype" ... Perhaps, on this prototype with ebay, there is simply no such thing that can physically burn out with QFUSE ...

Rep: (29)
* valvord,
Apparently the dump contains some missing files that are not in the retail firmware. IMHO QFUSES is a region of combustible transitions inside the processor, in the manner of OTP microcontrollers, and since it is unlikely that even in the prototype a processor is used without protection, then this is all software.

Is the keyboard changing? I would like to change it.

Updated to 1078 and noticed that WiFi itself is turned on, I turn it off, it turns on itself after a while. How to disable such a chip?

* 1keks2, Hello!
Quite, I look, forgot about the features of the mobile dozens?

The keyboard is not replaceable. You can only change its size in its settings - larger / smaller .. Actually, rather, for devices with a larger screen.
Auto-wi-fi after an hour is removed in the wi-fi settings.

On the hands now both acer. My brother went to tank troops - I stayed with the m330.
Z330 is now also changed to android .. In fact - it is in a state equivalent to an engineering prototype on Windows.
True, alas, the time to deal with all these devices is extremely not enough: (

* valvord , Hello. Of course I forgot, I did not use it for a year, if not more. Now I decided to push it down but the battery is deteriorating. But Windows certainly kills me))) in general, in my opinion, it is not suitable for z330 because slows down. Maybe I'm used to the honor of course. But I remember the first impressions, they were the same. After the update, it became certainly better, but not as I would like. The keyboard does not increase, which is bad, and there are few chips in it (settings). All I hope maybe someday he will return to the android. Although by that time he (the phone) will not be suitable at all. Well, if only to call. ))

Wifi turned off, did not know about it. (Or forgot already))))

Post has been edited1keks2 - 29.05.19, 13:00

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19 08:22