> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Acer Liquid M330

Rep: (139)
DiscussionAcer Liquid M330
Attached ImageAcer Liquid M330 LTE Dual SIM TM01
Description | Discussion
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows phone club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ
Attached Image
Specifications
operating system - Windows 10 Mobile
The number of SIM-cards - 2
Weight - 142 g
Screen - 4.5 ", IPS, 854x480
Main camera - 5 MP, autofocus, flash
Front-camera - 5 Mp
Connection - GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE
LTE bands - 800, 1800, 2100, 2600 MHz
Interfaces - Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB
Satellite system - GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
CPU - Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909, 1100 MHz
Video graphics - Adreno 304
RAM - 1 GB
Internal memory - 8 GB
Battery - 2000 mAh, Li-polymer
Utility
Soon there will be something): happy:
In the meantime, the knowledge base about this model is extremely small, you can seetopicabout the same device, but on Android Lollipop ;)
HereTyk for some interesting info to our beast
Getting Interop Unlock
Improving the quality of photos

Enable the recording of the conversation
Make a substitution for an update on Feature2
In Interop Tools on the way
Hklm>SYSTEM>Platform>DeviceTargetingInfo
write the following values:
Lumia 550
PhoneHardwareVariant: RM-1127
PhoneManufacturer: MicrosoftMDG
PhoneManufacturerModelName: RM-1127_15206
PhoneModelName: Lumia 550

Standard Values:
(hklm / system / platform / devicetargetinginfo)
PhoneManufacturer - ACERINC
PhoneManufacturerModelName - WWDS(or PADS for the Americas)
PhoneModelName - TM01
PhoneHardwareVariant - OEM_Device
Testpoint
Some details on pinout
Mail.RU cloud (firmware, utilities, interop)
More firmware and source (?) Windows firmware
FolderIdex with some documentation
More documentation onIndex

On a note:
Forum FAQ | How to search the forum? | 10 commandments novice | Selection and comparison of PDAs and smartphones

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation.Attached Image. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Post has been editedvalvord - 06.02.18, 21:08
Reason for editing: Links to firmware and documentation

Rep: (38)
At the moment, two stores sell very cheaply:
http://www.pleer.ru/pr...Liquid_M330_White.html
http: //www.citilink.ru...bile_ACER_HM.HTHEU.001
I ordered it from the second one, I'm waiting) I also paid for the ali glass window.

Post has been editedSamlp - 24.01.17, 23:52

* Samlp ordered in cityline - 4490) Took the same day.
But, say, in the Eldorado, it was worth 8 thousand at the time of purchase.
Ofigevayu with the difference in prices.

Before buying zamorochilsya. Searched for information about it.
The device has a sibling on absolutely the same hardware, but on the android -acer liquid z330.
Since there is very little information about the M330 itself -read about brother; how iron behaves.
There information is also controversial. There are satisfied, there is not very. But over time, it seems, the firmware was patched up to his brother, and he began to work quite well, and the dissatisfied diminished.

M330 I have about a week.
I do not observe any obvious jambs. The system can sometimes be blunt, if updates are shaking in the background. After updates, the device works quite well :)
Battery holds well. And if you limit the background processes - the phone as if it’s no longer discharged at all. No Androids DOZE can compare!)
Camera - for a tick, yes. But after reading reviews about my brother, I expected the worst. But everything turned out to be quite acceptable for me.

At the time of purchase showed such tsiferki:
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

In anttu - a little more than 26,000 parrots)

Post has been editedvalvord - 25.01.17, 00:28
Reason for editing: Hiding imei

Rep: (1)
I bought yesterday in Eldorado a share (110% difference from the price of competitors) for 4139 rubles. Ali ordered a silicone transparent bumper and a matte film (I really like them :)).
In the Russian-language Internet there is practically no reviews about this model.

* serjozka Believe me, the device is a great find!) Exactly worth the money)
My personal expectations met in full. And even surpassed. But I have very specific requirements for it :)

As already wrote in the last post, to understand a little what kind of animal this is in terms of iron, you can readtopicsame model on android :)
And in this topic, we, as pioneers, will collect the knowledge base on our device)

Serjozka @ 01/26/2017, 11:56*
I bought yesterday in Eldorado a share (110% difference from the price of competitors) for 4139 rubles. Ali ordered a silicone transparent bumper and a matte film (I really like them :)).
In the Russian-language Internet there is practically no reviews about this model.

Damn you! What city do you live in and what shop has you placed competitive? For such a price, the gift is generally the same))
Yesterday the courier brought me a parcel. What has upset so far: the box has been opened, the headphones are working once, without the Internet, even the calculator application does not start. The rest is cool, light and small compared to my Lumia 640 XL.

* Samlp, * serjozka, It will be interesting to know your impressions about the phone, as owners of lumi :) I don’t have much to compare with anything - from Windows phones only Highscreen WinWin was used.

For me personally, the question of Interop Unlock is especially relevant now. Did you have this experience on lumines / other windows phones?

Something very curious discovered ...
Still hardly ..
But in my store there are no less interesting things that I found under our device)
While they are waiting in the wings;)

Post has been editedvalvord - 31.01.17, 21:20

It seems that cameras in our smarts can still shoot without "soap".
In my Windows registry, I disabled some OEM installations (100%, again, not sure about this, because I doubt that access to editing the registry works for me at all).
Perhaps because of the lighting, it began to seem that it became more tolerant ... Or does he shoot better in the dark than in the light ...
However, well ...
Orininalnye photo. Caution! Traffic.
I didn’t figure out how to attach a previously uploaded image, because I’m giving links. In the mobile version for some reason do not work (
thereforehereOriginal post with photos :)
Of course, in the dark zadofiga noise ... If you look in approximation.
But this is at least adequate lighting noises. And without a large zoom - subjectively it became more pleasant.
In the daytime I will check in normal light)

Question:How did?
Answer:
1. Install the latestInterop Tools
2. In the registry browser walked along the pathHklm>SOFTWARE>Qualcomm>Camera> (pure curiosity)
3. Set for>Denoise>Lumaenable parameter Registry value data value 0 instead of one. - It seems that this is the main culprit of our torment.
The rest is optional.

Also replaced byzero parameter SynchronizedBufferDelivery . Pictures began to be taken subjectively faster.
ForFFCMaxVPSIso (as I understand it, the photo sensitivity of the front camera responds) set at random 100 instead of 800. Here you can experiment. Standard EXACTLY there are 100, 200, 400, 800. You can try 1600 and 3200.

Post has been editedvalvord - 01.02.17, 22:28
Reason for editing: updated "Answer:" taking into account the tests.

Rep: (608)
* valvord,
Install the latest Interop Tools

About interop unlock -Xiaomi MI4 - Windows 10 Mobile Firmware (Post abc145 # 57195919), Xiaomi MI4 - Windows 10 Mobile Firmware (Post abc145 # 57198934).
In the topic header -https: //forum.xda-deve...tile-registry-t3445271Instructions for "For all other OEM devices".
Valvord @ 01/29/17, 23:09*
While they are waiting in the wings

Here -Interop Unlock and tweaks W10M / WP8.1much has already been collected.

Does he have a double tap unlock?
By clicking on the search button, the Yandex search application opens?
Is there a charging indicator?

Post has been editedabc145 - 30.01.17, 10:53

* valvord,
Interop Unlock did not use on any vinfone. Stuck is certainly cool, but physically there is no time for her trial.
* abc145
There is no awakening on double tapu, there is no lock by double clicking on the navigation bar. Yandex is preinstalled only on Lumia smartphones.
In short, the weekend was like with a smartphone and decided to upgrade the OS, because battery system out of the box hawala shamelessly!
I hooked up WiFi, made a search for updates and wow, immediately found even the latest build of 1607. I thought it would put the cumulative 1511, and then AU as it was on past smartphones.
I was surprised by the charging indicator, the cool thing, even on the Lumia 640 XL there is no one ((((
The lock button brought me to the desk when I used the iPhone 4)))
Some damn not hiding the navigation bar ???

Post has been editedSamlp - 30.01.17, 08:21

Valvord @ 01.26.17, 20:27*
Damn you! What city do you live in and what shop has you placed competitive? For such a price, in general, the gift is the same)) Yesterday the courier brought me a package parcel. What has upset so far: the box has been opened, the headphones are working once, without the Internet, even the calculator application does not start. The rest is cool, light and small compared to my Lumia 640 XL.

Good day. Only hands reached the forum)
I live in Engels (Saratov region). A competitor put Citilink. If I had even immediately realized about the points on my brother's Eldorado card, then it would have turned out even cheaper.

SamLP @ 01.28.17, 16:11*
SamLP, serjozka, it will be interesting to know your impressions of the phone, as owners of lumi) I don’t have much to compare with anything - from Windows phones only Highscreen WinWin was used. For me personally now the question of Interop Unlock is especially relevant. Did you have this experience on lumines / other windows phones?

Positive impressions)
The screen brightness is set manually in increments of 25% percent and each brightness level is not adjustable. On the Lumia 435, the screen brightness levels set manually were called: Low, Medium, Bright, and each level could be adjusted as desired. The color profiles in the Lumia 435 were configured in the same way. It seems that this is a feature of Lumia software. However, this difference does not bother me. The screen for me is fully adequate.
The M330 runs the AlcoAnticontraction program, but you cannot install the Data Transfer application. I have, of course, a third-party backup application. Yes, and backup is regularly recorded in the cloud. So, it is not critical.
Pleases the presence of 4G. In the previous device it was not)
I read reviews about glitches with a flash drive. I can not confirm or deny, because The existing flash drive with an error, but has not acquired a new one yet. I read on the Acer website that for Luquid flash drives more than 16GB were not tested. According to my needs and 8 GB with a head. At the weekend I plan to buy a flash drive for 8 GB and potestit.
Interop Unlock not used. But read about it. Until the hands reached him.

Rep: (608)
SamLP @ 01.30.17, 07:23*
Yandex is preinstalled only on Lumia smartphones.

C'mon, I have been on HTC 8X.
There is no double-tap wake-up, no double-click lock on the navigation bar.

Some damn not hiding the navigation bar ???

You can try all this by editing the registry and even addContinuum(there really will have to flash the .cab file from the corresponding assembly) and the Yandex search application on the search button too -HP Elite x3 (Post abc145 # 57705493)
I was surprised by the charging indicator, the cool thing, even on the Lumia 640 XL there is no one ((((

This is yes, I agree, a useful feature.
Maybe all the same in a week, I’ll get another device for myself, the price is painfully tasty, anyway for the money I won’t find anything better on the mobile ten, the characteristics are generally suitable for me, and the removable battery and charging indicator are generally a big and fat plus.

Post has been editedabc145 - 30.01.17, 11:20

* serjozka , the settings for adjusting the brightness of the screen, as in lumii, appear with an OS update to 10.0.14393: derisive:
Here are the levels:
very dark
darker
recommended
brighter
very bright.

Added by
* abc145 We will be glad to see you in our team)
Personally, I saw in this apparatus an excessively wide scope for experiments;)

Post has been editedvalvord - 30.01.17, 11:19

abc145 @ 30.01.17, 11:34*
The settings for adjusting the brightness of the screen, as in lumii, appear with an OS update to 10.0.14393

I did not have something after the update) may appear in the future. But it does not matter.
I noticed that the power button is very sensitive. In your pocket it is better not to carry the phone - it reboots. I have at least.

* serjozka , in the screen brightness settings there should be a switch
Automatically change brightness when lighting changes
It needs to be included :)

In the screen brightness settings, the switch should be switched automatically. The brightness should be changed when the lighting changes.

Really) Thank you. Immediately did not notice) Just did not quite understand the difference between manual switching of percentages of brightness from switching names of brightness when automatically changing brightness)

About the camera tweak. The settings are the same.
Photo
Main camera
Attached Image

Attached Image

Frontalka
Attached Image
Attached Image

Indeed, it became much better)

abc145 @ 30.01.17, 10:34*
C'mon, I have been on HTC 8X.

Cool! So in those days, developers were still well treated to vinfona)
I started the experience with WinWin (where it was not there) and 535 (where it was).
And corresponded with Yandex, they say when you release the application for all devices, answered that in the near future ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/25/19, 09:58