> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 4A - Accessories | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (272)
Accessories forXiaomi Redmi 4A
PictureXiaomi Redmi 4A
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage � | Firmware � | Custom firmware � | Owners Club �

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Images NOT hidden under the spoiler will be deleted along with the message without warning!

Covers
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 27.09.18, 13:54
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (315)
Protective accessories: covers, bumpers, films, glasses]

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 24.01.17, 15:46

Rep: (4)
I bought the Molecula em-921 headset with the most budgetary button: it works great as a headset or headset. It is very convenient to control the music from the button. 1 press - pause, 2 clicks - switch the track, recommend, the sound is not bad (for an extremely cheap device)))

Posted on 1/24/2017, 17:03:

Nillkin glass was like a jamb, now I can’t find it, but there a jamb with a size like, should google

Post has been editedB & WRulezz - 24.01.17, 17:03
Reason for editing: name error

Rep: (159)
I bought it .. I sat perfectly, the buttons are available ... There is nothing more to say, see photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Order herehttp: //magazin-shop.ua... ehol-knizhka-dlya.html

Post has been editeda.ber - 24.01.17, 18:41

Rep: (193)
This phone, I think, will be very often bought in Russia, since hucksters do not wind it much. For those who do not want to kill their device, waiting for glass and cases from the Middle Kingdom, climb covers and glasses from the three. Verified empirically, so to speak)

Rep: (427)
Nillkin case came, tookhere. It looks normal in my opinion, it became possible to hold the phone, it is inconvenient to press the buttons, the film is all over the face, it stuck badly, I think the quality is not very good, in general I am satisfied, I am looking for cheap high-quality glass, see the photo:
BEWARE A LOT OF PHOTOS !!!
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
I traded for myself mi band 2 with a standard Russian application and everything is fine on the global firmware, very pleased with the 4a device very quickly being nearby, all functions work fine (it's a pity that the smart alarm clock was cut out in the 2nd version of mi fit) - calls, alarms vibrate unlocking too. There are translation errors in the application - details in the topic about mi band.

Posted on 1/29/2017, 16:22:

I also did not have a double tap and never used T9 in contacts (also faster - from Claudia)

Rep: (11)
Receivedyour case.
Hard, front part is protected by a protrusion.
The white part is rubber, black is plastic.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (23)
Absolutely uncomfortable, very tough. Strongly increases the phone.

I ordered all the same cover that I posted above, I decided to make sure myself)) Today, I can say that it’s comfortable in my hand, it doesn’t look cool at all. Everything fits snugly without gaps. Stand generally pleased. in the folded state never agitates, all the holes coincide clearly. In general, I recommend the photo below
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (108)
TookIpaky gray : sits perfectly, tight, tactile sensations of pressing the buttons are good.
The hole under the minijack (audio) allows you to normally plug in the headphones ...
A photo...
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (427)
Got it with a gerbestprotective glass, delivery 20 days. In general, nothing like that, but the small spots disappointed and they were apparently under a protective film. The dimensions are not ideal, but in the corners at the butt, and along the edges it does not reach somewhere in millimeters. I understand this is the norm for glasses, but the cover does not interfere. For example, a protective film that came with the case was perfect in size. But this, in principle, was not very upset, unlike stains.
A PHOTO
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

P.S. I forgot to write according to my feelings, but my experience is not large, oleophobic coating is more likely than not.
P.P.S. All the same, the holes are not perfect. I thought at first I messed up, but then I looked more closely ... In short, it is not critical, but it is the place to be.
P.P.P.S. Spots under the glass are gone!

Post has been editedv_klad - 21.03.17, 13:40

Rep: (0)
I have such a Nillkin Leather CaseNillkin
Good, I can say: quality; looks strong; window on the front cover.
Disadvantages: all the time ajar, because without a magnet and tugovat; nothing is Leather, vinyl and plastic in the back.
I was surprised that through the window does not pass the contact on the touchscreen.
He took the black himself, his wife golden. The quality of both is identical.
Unless, as for a peasant, he turned out to be a little unusual, such a lady's little bit. :)

Rep: (108)
Silicone clip caseUtty Ultra Thin TPU in gold color (199 UAH or 417 Russian rubles): it looks very good, elegant, it sits - there is no place denser, the material is pleasant to the touch)
A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedLavik - 26.03.17, 16:19

I brought you delicious from the next topic))) glass at 35 rubles) The people are happy with the reviews. I threw myself 6 pieces for all the devices in reserve)http://s.aliexpress.com/vU3Mz6bA

Rep: (273)
Hello, I bought my son Redmi 4A, I wanted to buy a film, but I found out that the glass fits from Redmi 3 \ 3pro \ 3S, and I have already 3 such phones and, accordingly, I bought glass for 2 pieces each.
It was perfect, they say it is even better than the special one for Redmi 4A (it’s less there), boughton alik
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Well, the cover had to take extra inconnected , just the child would not have lived the device before the arrival of the cover from China :)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedDobrozol - 08.05.17, 16:33
Reason for editing: Images under spoiler

Rep: (110)
Here's for you to seed:glass, book coversand silicone bumper.
All in a heap
Attached Image

Book
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Cover-book came out in 220 money. The feelings from him are mixed: the material seems to be not bad (although I don’t pin my hopes on surviving more than a year), the seams and precise elements are carefully executed; the bumper will be a little bit simpler, you can see barbs at the junction of the molds for the fill, otherwise a solid four. The front cover of the case is a little embarrassing (covering the screen), it is a little not even, as if the corners are tucked up to the top, because of which it does not fit perfectly to the bumper (maybe over time it will develop, soften and lie flat). Most of all distrust glue, which is planted on the bumper book. When I try to pull it up, it starts to crack, as if it is peeling off (I don’t know if this is a common sign for all such cases - I never used it), but I’ll just hold the phone.

The silicone case could not be removed, a bunch of small light bulbs everywhere are reflected in it constantly. Sits not very tight, the overall impression of him - stupid stray, too soft and thin.
silicone
Attached Image

With glass - garbage. On the sides there is not enough millimeter and a half, and at the corners - the glass almost climbs out of the phone. Apparently, put on a similar model. Still in films - it seems prohibitively thick. Pictures also failed to work.
glass
Attached Image

Attached Image

* Leonid28,
Do not you remove the corners of the glass after gluing? Do not cling to everything you can?

I am going to dispute the deal, there is not a lot of money (80 re for each piece), but it upsets that new ones should wait at least a month more.
Are there any experts on alik - how much to ask for a return?

there isproblem with teamviewer, described in the next topic. Maybe there will be some ideas.

Post has been editedVachevski - 18.05.17, 03:02
Reason for editing: links

Rep: (9)
Finally drove the glasshttp: //www.gearbest.co…tectors/pp_590403.html
The glass is excellent, but rode more than 3 months.
Bumper bought this one, bought the same for the bug
http://s.aliexpress.com/iu6rAJVN

Post has been editedcapsicum - 21.05.17, 13:54

Rep: (26)
Has gainedHere is a case from MVSII.
I sat down well, but the volume and power buttons are a bit uncomfortable, I have to get used to it.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

UPD. Chegol bottom, power button broke off in a month.

Post has been editedserenbkii_ff - 11.08.17, 06:55

Rep: (24)
* maximelson ,
Here is a great glass, but a bit more expensive than a nounaim box.
Pzoz xiaomi redmi 4a glass tempered cover prime screen protector for xaomi redmi4a clear full film xiomi hongmi redmi 4a glass
http://s.aliexpress.com/qE3eyMZb
(from AliExpress Android)

Post has been editedoblomof - 12.06.17, 10:03
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (49)
* oblomof,
There in the reviews on the photo, the gaps are huge, 1.5 millimeters each
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmaximelson - 12.06.17, 19:14

* maximelson