41 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Prestigio Multipad Visconte S - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 11.6 "| INTEL Atom x5 Z8300 Processor 1.8
Villermont
Message#1
24.01.17, 11:13
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 87
Check in: 02.11.06

Prestigio Multipad Visconte S- Discussion | Description| Buying and Accessories
Windows 10 | 11.6 "| INTEL Atom x5 Z8300 Processor 1.84GHz | 2GB | 32GB, 1920x1080, 7500mAh, removable keyboard
Windows 10 | Windows UWP Discussion | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance tablet owners | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Color Gray
CPU
CPU INTEL Atom x5 Z8300 Processor
Internal clock frequency up to 1.84 GHz
The number of processor cores 4
Display size 11.6 "
Screen resolution 1920x1080
IPS display technology
Additional Features Capacitive MultiTouch touchscreen
Internal memory size 32 GB
Capacity of installed RAM 2 GB
Flash Cards Support 128 GB Micro SD / Micro SDHC / Micro SDXC Cards
Wi-Fi interface Yes
Bluetooth interface Bluetooth 4.0
USB interface 1 x USB Type C (Gen 1)
HDMI interface 1 x Micro HDMI
Audio interface 1 mini jack 3.5 mm
Digital Camera Rear: 5 megapixel, Front: 2 megapixel
Software
Microsoft Windows 10 operating system
Battery capacity 7500 mAh
Warranty
Warranty period 12
Notes to the warranty conditions The warranty period for the battery is 6 months
additional information
This is a laptop-transformer, Prestigio Visconte S battery life is up to 6.5 hours in Internet surfing mode, up to 7.5 hours in video mode and more than 11 in office mode. The resolution of 1920x1080 is ideal for watching videos, unlike tablets with an aspect ratio of 4: 3, where there are black bars at the top and bottom of the screen. The tablet has stereo speakers and a USB port on the keyboard
Useful information
link to the manufacturer's website
http: //www.prestigio.r.../MultiPad_VISCONTE_S#/
the cost at the time of creation of the topic from 15990 rubles

direct competitor Chuwi Hi12 at a comparable cost and with a guarantee.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RUin QMS or moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 05.06.17, 20:02
serkor1983
Message#2
27.02.17, 11:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Check in: 18.06.13

Has anyone bought this device? Here I am going to take this device to replace BB-mobile Techno W11.6 WiFi 360 ° Convertible, Gray White (I900BH), which is terribly heated, therefore the processor can not work at full capacity, everything slows down, the sound in the headphones is terrible. Prior to this, the Senkatel Maximus Dual OS T1041 was put in place under warranty, an ideal tablet for me, but initially the usb connector worked very poorly. Owners share your opinion on the tablet.
1xxSAMxx1
Message#3
28.02.17, 20:57
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 13.11.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* serkor1983, Hello. How does this model differ from PRESTIGIO MULTIPAD VISCONTE V?
serkor1983
Message#4
01.03.17, 01:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

1xxSAMxx1 @ 02.28.17, 20:57*
Serkor1983, Hi. How does this model differ from PRESTIGIO MULTIPAD VISCONTE V?

The Prestigio Multipad Visconte S has a screen of 11.6 "with a resolution of 1920x1080, the PRESTIGIO MULTIPAD VISCONTE V 10.1" and 1280x800, different keyboard mounting mechanisms, USB Type C (Gen 1) instead of Micro USB, 1000 mAh more battery, Rear camera: 5 Pixel instead of 2 megapixel.

Post has been editedserkor1983 - 01.03.17, 02:53
pavel-berlovsky
Message#5
03.03.17, 20:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 206
Check in: 29.02.12
Apple iPad

Serkor1983 @ 02.27.2017, 11:48*
Has anyone bought this device? Here I am going to take this device to replace BB-mobile Techno W11.6 WiFi 360 ° Convertible, Gray White (I900BH), which is terribly heated, therefore the processor can not work at full capacity, everything slows down, the sound in the headphones is terrible. Prior to this, the Senkatel Maximus Dual OS T1041 was put in place under warranty, an ideal tablet for me, but initially the usb connector worked very poorly. Owners share your opinion on the tablet.

I bought today. Do not take in any way! True - it can only get me so. I ordered Euroset online store to spend points. In the end, even points sorry. When opening the packaging at home (it was sealed in a film), it turned out that it was repaired. It has obvious signs of tampering and the screen is not glued to the body. It is well compressed around the edges, it became better, but it still goes away in the place where it began to open. Next - the sound is generally disgusting, very quiet and poor quality, although 2 speakers. But quieter and worse than the cheapest phone. On the screen, clear light from below and in general spots. Maximum brightness is not very. General assembly disgusting, everything bends everywhere and crunches. And celluloid ohm very strongly stinks (in childhood it was called the fast burner and smoke veneer). As for the quality of work, I can’t really say anything yet, so after switching on, I updated it to Windows 10 and it has been updated for 6 hours.
TeeKiller
Message#6
04.03.17, 04:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 22.03.10

For a long time I could not find a review on it. Barely picked up something:
http://www.nix.ru/auto...16-137-kg_291328.html#- there are pictures
https://lifehacker.ru/special/visconte- there is promo on lifehacker
https://hi-news.ru/com...udalos-nas-udivit.html- here is a review of it and the ecliptic (I choose just between them)
http://i2hard.ru/revie…ltipad-visconte-s.html- Actually review with performance tests.

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM!!!
Nowhere was I able to find whether it could be attached the other way around so that when it was closed the screen would remain outside. This is in order to be able to use it as if it were on a stand. There is no textual information or graphic anywhere. I ordered myself to see it, it will come on March 7, I will unsubscribe.
Well, or who knows please write. Very important. I will not take it most likely if the opposite way can not be attached.

--------------------
Here could be your advertisement. With suggestions in drugs.
pavel-berlovsky
Message#7
04.03.17, 09:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 206
Check in: 29.02.12
Apple iPad

TeeKiller @ 03/04/2017, 04:33*
is it possible to attach it on the contrary, so that when you close the screen remained outside
can. But the keyboard does not connect. Angle of disclosure a little more than 90 degrees
Dehicka
Message#8
05.03.17, 10:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 222
Check in: 21.12.05

We took a couple of pieces to work. If nothing heavy is planned to be launched, then a great option.
The angles of the display are excellent, I did not notice the jambs described above.
Charges from USB-C, but through normal charging slowly - 1.2A in total. In the week I will try from QC charging.
TeeKiller
Message#9
05.03.17, 14:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 106

Yes, I already found it in my city, I twisted it, it is really put into stand mode) and the fact that the keyboard does not work is not critical, it’s not realistic to use it in this mode)

Who has experience, describe the mode of using the tablet and how it behaves in these modes? For example, I need to make a document and at the same time look for a lot of information in nete with a bunch of tabs. Well, or can it work simultaneously with 4 open documents in the Word?
Can it work like ordinary tablets on tablet axes in the waiting mode? That is, to throw him into hibernation, then open it and it does not tupit for 20 minutes, but it works normally right away?
I want to put an android on it (there is one toy that I want to play on the tablet). Maybe they already had such a goal? Can such a tablet work normally on an android (besides dualbut, the axis's performance is generally interested)?

Post has been editedTeeKiller - 05.03.17, 14:28

--------------------
serkor1983
Message#10
06.03.17, 04:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

DEHICKA @ 03/05/17, 10:44*
We took a couple of pieces to work. If nothing heavy is planned to be launched, then a great option.
The angles of the display are excellent, I did not notice the jambs described above.
Charges from USB-C, but through normal charging slowly - 1.2A in total. In the week I will try from QC charging.

Hello, as with the heating of this device, USB-C is still 2.0 or 3.1.
TeeKiller
Message#11
06.03.17, 07:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 106

* serkor1983,
Comes with 3.1 A with a unique plug and non-collapsible charging. I checked it myself, USB-C charges, but there is no cable or separate adapter included. The one that was connected to the store (yusbsi) was 2.1 or 2.4, he didn’t pull out the work and charge at the same time from the full discharge, namely the desktop and the conductor worked, started the excel, it first started for a long time, then after 20 seconds the tablet went down, I think because the power consumption exceeded the charge, and since the residual capacity was almost zero, he passed out right there =)

--------------------
Dehicka
Message#12
07.03.17, 15:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 222

Serkor1983 @ 03/06/17, 01:45*
Hello, as with the heating of this device, USB-C is still 2.0 or 3.1.

How to bring QC charging and USB-C hub ->USB 3.0 accomplish your goal
serkor1983
Message#13
08.03.17, 23:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

I received my tablet today, I did not notice the autopsy as I wrote earlier, I can not understand whether there is a film stuck on it or not, not counting the one with the characteristics, as you can see that USB-C 3.1, just on the box in 2 places it says "Full USB 2.0 type C ", on the site too, on the screen is a sticker where it says" Full USB 3.1 type C ", that's where the doubts come from.
korshun-korshun
Message#14
09.03.17, 14:17
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 23.01.11
Alcatel POP S9 OT-7050Y

All three copies that had a chance to touch the right corner are not glued (where the touch button "Start"). But my, bought in MTS, was worn when updating Windows. No reaction even charging cord.
Tomorrow will go in exchange, but will not work - then in service.
Despite the impressive stuffing, the tablet is weak. One weather processor will not do, and the binding is apparently from Chinese garbage: there are no drivers, those that are - lousy utterly.
And by the way, a strange detail, it is written in BIOS that max. the frequency of operation is 1.44 GHz, and the task manager issues numbers up to 1.8 GHz.
So bullshit is Chinese, not a tablet.
Dehicka
Message#15
09.03.17, 19:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 222

In short:
QC charging via USB-C is not supported, only the usual 5v.
Speed ​​via USB-C ->3.0 hub only 30MB / s.
In general, USB-C is only for Ponte, because it works in compatibility mode with 2.0. Ie in fact, only the connector was soldered to the other and that's it.

What is also saddened, the microSD card controller is also shit. 23MB / c in both directions on the card 90/80.
Died hope expand disk fast card.

Yes, even if the tablet is inserted into the keyboard on the contrary, then not only the keyboard, which is forgivable, but also the USB-A connector on the keyboard does not work.

On the assembly, two copies have no complaints, everything is glued.

Post has been editedDehicka - 09.03.17, 19:31
nmm_
Message#16
10.03.17, 13:48
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 10.03.17

Remote drivers are not restored after returning to the initial state. Support does not provide users with driver files, only service centers. Previously, this is not met. Can anyone send the GoodixTouch driver files from this tablet? I will be very happy, [email protected]: rolleyes:
Dehicka
Message#17
10.03.17, 17:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 222

nmm_
GoodixTouchDriver.sys (Ver: 6.3.9600.17246)

UPD: Sdampil all third-party firewood.

Attached files

Attached fileGoodixTouchDriver.zip(98.8 KB)
Attached filePrestigio S drivers.zip(40.99 MB)

Post has been editedDehicka - 10.03.17, 18:37
nikezz
Message#18
10.03.17, 20:24
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 13.09.11

I looked and read a few reviews - mostly positive reviews (and offers to buy the right link). But here about the jambs, which are described here, did not tell, or simply did not penetrate deeply.
But in general, the impression was that his life was set for two years.
serkor1983
Message#19
11.03.17, 21:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

I looked again today at the right side of the tablet, the screen is really badly extended, there are no signs of an autopsy, there is a seal, and the box itself was in film, although there are devices in the device manager that I obviously did not connect. Yesterday I got very hot, and even the processor started working at 480 MHz, instead of 1.44 MHz.
Compared to the planets that I previously delivered to me, the screen here is very good.
Should I pay attention to badly taped right corner or not, so it seems to work?
jeefo4
Message#20
12.03.17, 12:02
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 12.03.17

Did anyone make an image of the system of this tablet? If so, please share. Problems with him led me to this forum. Yesterday I bought it, after upgrading to dozens, the sound refused to work. The driver proposed above was not set up with the error "this operation requires an interactive window terminal" from either the safe mode or the normal one. In the end, I fixed the sound, first installing the drivers from herefirewoodfrom visconte 3 and later hooking up the driver in the hot from the unsubscribing comrade above. The sound is back.

But what kind of unidentified device still remained in the dispatcher, so I would like to return the system that was originally there and not touch it anymore.
nmm_
Message#21
12.03.17, 17:30
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 10.03.17

Thank,Dehicka

Tupil screen sensor, experiments with the drivers did not help. I had to give the service under warranty. Moreover, I was stupid in a strange way: at first, not really, and then a dead band appeared with suspiciously even boundaries, as if something was wrong with the firmware.

Post has been editednmm_ - 12.03.17, 17:33

41 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 16:43