Lenovo Yoga Book - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Atom x5 Z8550 | 4GB RAM

Rep: (12)
Lenovo Yoga Book YB1-X91 F (L) and Lenovo Yoga Book YB1-X90 F (L)
tabletpc on Intel Atom x5-Z8550 | Windows 10 / Android 6.0 | screen 10.1 ", 1920x1200, TFT IPS
Description | Windows 10 � | Windows RT and software � | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail � | Android | Linux on tablets � | Change the operating system � | Search programs � | Antivirus � | Ambulance tablet owners � | IT smoker � | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Display: 10.1 "with a resolution of 1920 x 1200, IPS ( color coverage 70% ), capacitive touch, with technology support Anypen and EMR Pen
CPU: Intel® Atom ™ x5-Z8550 processor (2 MB cache, four cores, clock speed up to 2.4 GHz ) https://ark.intel.com/...M-Cache-up-to-2_40-GHz
RAM: 4 GB LPDDR3 1600 MHz with timings 12-15-20-34 CR1 (does not expand, is soldered on the board)
Video card: Intel HD Graphics 400 Based on the same graphics architecture as the previous generation Broadwell GPU (for example, HD Graphics 5300). It differs from the latter by a reduced number of shader cores, as well as slower clock frequencies. Gaming performance is minimal, suitable only for old and undemanding games. Also, the video card received support for the module for video decoding. 4K H.265 .
Disk Drive: 64 GB Samsung CWBD3R
Memory card slot: microSD â„¢, support up to 128 GB ( 200GB microSD tested for compatibility ) Do not buy expensive high-speed flash drives. The tablet does not reveal their potential.
Sensors: two microphones, vibration motor, accelerometer, light sensor, Hall sensor, GPS
Wireless communication devices:
WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-channel (2.4 and 5 GHz)
Bluetooth4.0
GSM (2G) 850/900/1800/1900; UMTS (3G) 800/850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100; FDD-LTE (4G / 4G +) Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/9/12/17/18/19/20/25; TDD-LTE (4G) 38/40/41, nanoSIM
Keyboard: Halo, touch with backlight and vibration feedback
Cameras: frontal - 2 megapixels with constant focal length, above the keyboard (in tablet mode - frontal) - 8 megapixel with autofocus
Sound: two side speakers with Dolby Audio â„¢ Premium support (clear and loud)
Battery: lithium polymer with capacity 8500 mAh - 32984 mWh (normal operation time - up to 13 hours standby time - more than 70 days )
Outputs: microHDMI 1.4, headphone jack 3.5, microUSB 2.0 ( you can connect external hard drives, you can charge other devices ).
Dimensions: (W x D x H) (mm): 256.6 x 9.6 x 170.8 (inches): 10.1 x 0.38 x 6.72
Weight: 690 grams
Body Material: metal
Colors: black, black and gray, golden
Operating system: Windows 10 Pro or Android
Applications included in the Windows version: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, ArtRage (lite trial version)
Tablet Versions
[ZA0W0073PL] Lenovo Yoga Book YB1-X90 L 64GB LTE Colour the black , on Android , without Russian layout
[ZA160000PL] Lenovo Yoga Book YB1-X91 L 64GB LTE Colour the black , on Windows 10 , without Russian layout
[ZA160021UA] Lenovo Yoga Book YB1-X91 L 64GB LTE Colour the black , on Windows 10
[ZA160002RU] Lenovo Yoga Book YB1-X91 L 64GB LTE Colour the black , on Windows 10
[ZA150049RU] Lenovo Yoga Book YB1-X91 F 64GB without LTE Colour dark gray / black , Windows 10
[ZA0W0014RU] Lenovo Yoga Book YB1-X90 L 64GB LTE Colour golden , on Android
[ZA0W0172RU] Lenovo Yoga Book YB1-X90 L 64GB LTE Colour dark gray / black , on Android
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Reviews
Useful
Firmware for all versions of Lenovo YogaBook tablet
Manual in Russian for Lenovo Yoga Book Android
Manual in Russian for Lenovo Yoga Book Windows
What does a laser engraving keyboard look like?
How to enter the BIOS?
The latest drivers from Lenovo.
Solving the problem with the recognition of the force of pressing the pen in common programs (in the standard Paint, only the last and fifth brushes react to pressing on the account)
How to turn off the vibration of the Halo keyboard?
When updating the BIOS requires a recovery key.
How to switch the input language in the Android version? If it still does not switch
Dual Boot on Windows and Android?
Root on Android, backup, russification.
Getting root on the device, installing stock firmware, restoring IMEI
In the closed state after inactivity, it goes into a deep sleep and wakes up for a long time (approximately 30 seconds).
If the tablet is frozen.
When you click the Pen button, it offers to launch the OneNote program. How to reassign a button to launch another program.
The solution to the problem with dragging windows, selecting text and everything like this - where you double-click on the touchpad!
How to disable OneNote launch with volume buttons in pen mode?
The program for setting the touchpad.
How to flash the built-in LTE-3G modem?
How to disassemble Lenovo Yoga Book? - video
How to disassemble Lenovo Yoga Book? - PDF
Backup Windows 10 PRO with all partitions (installed via Acronis True Image).
If you do not see the 5GHz WI-FI network, install the newest driver on the wireless module or try changing the channel number on which the modem or router is broadcasting.or.
To create a bootable flash drive with Windows, it is enough to format it into the FAT32 file system and unpack the ISO image into it. The tablet is compatible only withx64 .
To install the operating system you will needUSB hub with external keyboard and mouse (when installing Halo, the keyboard and touchscreen do not work).
The pen from Samsung devices works with a graphics tablet, the touch screen does not work.Intuos Pro Wacom pen doesn't work.
To start the F1 ... F12 buttons, you need to simultaneously press the Fn and Esc buttons.
In Google Chrome, when watching a video on youtube in full screen mode, the video on the screen can flip 180 degrees relative to the keyboard. The problem is in the browser. You just need to update it to the latest version.
Restoration of vibration after updating drivers.
How to install and make Lenovo System Update work
How to install a new driver and program to configure the keyboard and touchpad?orAnother way.
Activate the keyboard and touchpad in Windows Restore Mode
Accessories
History change caps
06/15/2017 A detailed description of how to add root and restore IMEI in case of unsuccessful firmware has been added. thankcop76
06/24/2017 Lenovo Yoga Book Disassembly Video Added
06.29.2018 Redesigning the capResigning the caps in order (Post AndrewP_one # 74573650)

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 01.10.18, 13:08
Reason for editing: Activating the keyboard and touchpad in Windows recovery mode

Great tablet. Under Windows 10 and Android 6.0 one iron.

Rep: (0)
The tablet is good, on Windows it’s only a little small, and there are problems with miracast (((

Rep: (3)
Android version review:
http://itc.ua/articles...android-vsem-i-nikomu/
In the review of the Windows version, it is recommended to take Android:
https://3dnews.ru/940835
Another review on Android:http: //www.notebookche...e-Review.182997.0.html

Rep: (2087)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Netbooks, Transformers and Ultrabooks

A week ago, I became the proud owner of this device (Win10 without LTE). I bought in return HP x2 210 left at the airport.
Works fine. Batteries last for a long time. Confused, perhaps, the lack of an automatic transition from tablet to desktop mode.

Similarly, for a week I use beech instead of crashed lenovo yoga tab 8 and irbis tv 43.
Of course, I am not an expert (as I was called in the topic about the irbis one tovar), but I love the technique and read about the technique that I have.

USB jacks are not enough (I accepted it, I ordered a Chinese hub with two USB and a charging socket), Wi-Fi does not fall off after hibernation, small icons on the screen do not strain me, all the more this is solved, the battery holds well.
Specially took with Windows that it would be possible to use a Word, since for a stationary computer at home you will not get, and sometimes I take work home), I got used to the keyboard quickly, because worked on this before.
I'm still trying the graphic part, I'm not an artist, but sometimes I like to draw at meetings (I have nothing to do, because there are meetings for 3 hours), and taking a tablet and drawing paper with me is too much, but now I take a tablet, I write down if I need something (then I just print it out) and draw sketches of handicrafts (because sometimes I sew and I make toys). The same review left in the day where I bought the tablet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVaw9K-dGlQ

here's a full review

Hello. I plan to buy a device. But there are several questions: is it possible to upload files from a flash drive through the OTG, is it possible to install the file, as on a regular computer with Windows 10 and how does it heat up at moderate loads? Yes, and about the performance can be with examples?

Post has been editedzykovevg - 02.02.17, 06:02

Rep: (4)
Good day to all. I recently purchased this laptop. It was acquired for drawing, but I ran into a serious problem - the built-in graph. The tablet does not work correctly in the programs I installed (for example, the Paint Tool SAI). To be more precise, the tablet stupidly ignores the pressing force and draws a line of one thickness. In pre-installed programs (for example, Artrage) everything works correctly. This problem can not be solved. Tell me, what can I do about it?

Rep: (6)
Zykovevg @ 02.02.2017, 06:00*

I can only answer about the Windows version. Files are thrown, exe certainly installed. Heating is

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. So, according to my feelings, the stylus from it on the Lenovo Yoga Book works better than the native one.

Rep: (34)
I am the owner and constantly use this device for about 3.5 months. I want to share my impressions.
In general, the device is worth the money. There are many advantages:
- VERY light
- Very thin
- stylish design
- adequate price
- the battery keeps well
- excellent keyboard backlighting
- high-quality and responsive screen
- the quality of shooting cameras at the tablet level (i.e. so-so), but a lot of settings in a standard application
- performance for the tablet is very good (it is clear that you can not compare with a regular laptop or PC)
- functions of the stylus (both on the screen and on the keyboard panel), although personally I don’t really need it
- mount secure, with a turn of 180 degrees
- super sound (for tablet)
- sensitive microphone
- the navigation module is not bad
- there are almost no problems with the work of third-party software (for example, the Citigid and CoolReader did not work on the previous Acer W511, for example)
- the speed of the internal drive pleases (again, by the standards of the tablet)
- good fixation at any angle of the lid opening (and when closed)

Now about the sad.
- It is difficult to open the lid even with two hands (it is impossible at all to be alone) when it is completely closed (they would have made some kind of keyhole)
- The sleeping keyboard does not always respond quickly, although on the whole I got used to it unexpectedly quickly and in general I am satisfied with the work
- Long access to external memory card (compared to internal)
- In some of the Explorer menus, the memory card icon is not displayed (instead, a white blank icon, and not everywhere)
- No INS key (but there is a completely useless Search and Options)
- No key to turn off the screen backlight (personally, I really miss it)
- There is no normal SMS program (the only working mobile broadband sms toolkit program works: no Russian interface, no address book, long SMS cuts when received, messages from short numbers and operators often come incorrectly if sent in succession a few messages, the answer comes only on the 1st, and the rest appear after restarting the program, etc.)
- A few times it hung in the transition to hibernation (it helped only forced off button).
- A total of ONE microUSB connector of version 2.0 (for me instead of microHDMI they would put a full-speed USB-C). The hub of course solves the problem, but this is add. The device and through it large disks (3 TB USB) do not plow without add. food, for example.
- Pretty brand body
- Fullhd's screen resolution is nice, but on a 10-inch screen, the elements are too small, and the default zoom level of 150% works in some programs.
- For some reason, the volume level of the system sounds itself changes (you put some values ​​through the system mixer, and after a while they change to others), we haven’t been able to win yet.
- For me, the places for the volume and power buttons were not quite well chosen.
- The internal memory is not enough (the ba was set to 128 GB, albeit more expensive) - initially almost 30 GB is occupied by the system

All of the above can certainly be tolerated, but there are drawbacks and more serious.
- Problems with WiFi. The driver who was standing on the tablet when purchasing worked crooked. It periodicheki focus not seen any network (including when the near router example), after exiting the hibernation machine is not connected, the established connection lost ... probably this is sufficient. After a while, I tried to update the driver through Device Manager - Search on Windows Update (on the Lenovo site lay only driver this kosyachny) - lo, the driver has been updated !!! I'm really happy, but despite the fact that schools with WiFi work practically disappeared, a new driver threw the same podlyanku - it does not support the 5GHz band (old support). Waiting may bring to mind.
- Problems with mobile phones. Occasionally "fall off" the modem, and when he did "is" the sound is heard as when connecting oborudovaaniya, with sometimes an hour or two to work normally, and then neskolko consecutive "lost-is". It appears on the megaphone with 4G + map (I think mostly when working in LTE Římov). Tried Beeline - like not kosyachit (not a test for long, so I can not vouch for the objectivity). When you exit from hibernation often not always the modem is "lost" before restarting. The main driver seems worth the standard Windows, and the software is not new, and whether neizvetno.
This is very annoying.

And in an amicable way, if the problem of buying such a device was standing now, it would definitely take the Lenovo Miix 510 at max. configuration with 512 GB of memory. Yes, there the price is 30.000 higher and the device is no longer so light and thin, but according to its characteristics and hardware it is almost a PC.

Strangely, my WiFi normally catches and does not fall off after hibernation, but I have a model without SIM card support and access to the memory card is normal. Although I take only two weeks. It will be visible further.
There are few messages in the subject, or there are few devices, or are there any problems?
DmitryVoropay, Did you glue the film or glass on the screen? And what kind of cover did they take?

* DmitryVoropay , half of the drawbacks of the described software is allowed (well, about the speed of the memory, this should be tested), with wi-fi and the network I also think everything will be solved when updating. The device is very interesting, do not be disappointed ahead of time. No hands will reach him to get acquainted with him, would tell in more detail what and how.

Rep: (34)
Lesca @ 05.02.17, 00:33*
Are you a film or glass glued to the screen? And what kind of cover did they take?

I took the cover on mypads.ru (for 1770 rubles), I did not glue the films and I do not intend to.

USB jack is not enough (resigned, ordered a Chinese hub with two USB and charging jack).

I have the same problem. I ordered this splitter:https: //www.aliexpress...&productId=32678315149and did not notice that he had a switch between otg and charge. That is, charging is not simultaneously with otg.
There are other similar hubs, but not the fact that all devices simultaneously charge and otg support.

Please, how to get your own, unsubscribe, whether it charges at the same time with otg. If yes, give a link to the hub, if not difficult. Thank.

In general, the device is a super. I finally found a tablet with a keyboard, lightweight, under Windows, with a good battery.
And telephone charging, that is, not a huge adapter with a thick wire, as for a regular laptop.
This is very significant when you take him on business trips all the time.
I use a month, no glitches are noticed, a model without a sim card.
Feather is a very cool bonus.
I write to them at meetings quickly in One Note, there is a good handwriting recognition, a student.
Only the office needs to be installed fully functional, it is not included in the kit.

Niky2000, good. It remains to wait.
I downloaded the nebo application, it is now free (there is handwriting recognition). But I already write without recognition, and then just print the pages.

Rep: (4)
Good day to all. I recently purchased this laptop. It was acquired for drawing, but I ran into a serious problem - the built-in graph. The tablet does not work correctly in the programs I installed (for example, the Paint Tool SAI). To be more precise, the tablet stupidly ignores the pressing force and draws a line of one thickness. In pre-installed programs (for example, Artrage) everything works correctly. This problem can not be solved. Tell me, what can I do about it?

I also do not understand one moment when working with a pen. Now it turns out to draw with a pen directly on the screen only in the pre-installed ArtRage. The pressing force is determined only in the graphic panel mode.
In fact, the pressing power is of little concern, but the ability to work with the same Nebo or OneNote pen on the screen would be very useful.
Can dear users know what to do?

No, I did not try it on the screen.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/09/19, 17:46