> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Amazon Alexa | voice assistant from Amazon

Rep: (512)
Amazon Alexa
Version: 2.2.334561.0

Last update of the program in the header:13.05.2020

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The assistant voice from Amazon with a large number of options than that of counterparts

Description:
A NEW WAY TO BE TOGETHER
In addition to managing your devices with Alexa, the updated Alexa App lets you call and message Amazon Echo and Echo Dot owners, and anyone else with the Alexa App on their phones. Stay in touch with your family while you're out by calling them on their Echo, or send voice messages to their Alexa App. Calling and messaging are available to customers with phones on Android 5.0 or later.

ALWAYS READY, CONNECTED, AND FAST. Just ask.
The free Amazon Alexa App is a companion to your Alexa device for setup, remote control, and enhanced features. Alexa is always ready to play your favorite music, provide weather and news updates, answer questions, create lists, and much more. Alexa's brain is in the cloud, so she continually learns and adds more functionality over time. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and personal preferences.

HOW IT WORKS
Interactions with Alexa are automatically mirrored visually on your Amazon Alexa App, providing more information as you want it. The Amazon Alexa App lets you easily manage your alarms, music, shopping lists, and more - wherever you are.

FAST WI-FI and EASY SET UP
Connect to your home's Wi-Fi network using the free Amazon Alexa App, with its simple guided setup. Now you can stream all of your music, listen to radio stations, and have access to news and information, all by voice - or with the Amazon Alexa App's intuitive interface.

Android required: 6.0 +
Russian interface: Not

Developer: Amazon Mobile LLC
Homepage: https://www.amazon.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.dee.app

Download: Version: 2.2.334561.0 Amazon Alexa (Post Ansaros # 63607916)

Past versions

Post has been editedAnsarro - 13.05.20, 16:41

Rep: (815)
Try setting, see whether Alex udelyvaet Siri however, Cortana and Google Assistant))
Tomorrow I will unsubscribe about results.

Rep: (0)
How is it going ?

Rep: (815)
* gary003 , Bad, very B)
But I installed the "play", no more.

On the 4th there is a way to put the Kindle?

Rep: (606)
Khmmm ... Or I tuplyu, or it is not the voice assistant. This application works in conjunction with the glands.
Correct brief description.

Rep: (2)
With Google Play, the app is not available for Russia, but it can be put through the Amazon Appstore.
1. put the Amazon Appstore linkhttps://www.amazon.com/underground
2. find there Amazon Alexa, buy for 0 dollars and put

Glands without application is useless.

Amazon Echo Dot - is a fun thing to talk nice, just a pity that many of the services available from us.

Rep: (1)
Unfortunately, not seen Alexa applications in Amazon Appstore today.
Too close depending on the region, as well as Google Play?

Who has ever happened to change the location?

Rep: (512)
Amazon Alexa 2.2.334561.0 (GP, arm64) -
link for download

What's new
Various bug fixes and performance improvements.

Post has been editedAnsarro - 13.05.20, 16:43

I put Amazon Alexa, but the program does not see the pins. And in the resolution setting is not possible to give access to the terminals.
What can be wrong?

Rep: (3)
FastCat @ 22.09.17, 23:45*
but the program does not see contacts

Contact program sees. But only those who have home Alex is also available)). Communication I understand Alexa-to-Alexa goes. Who Alexa - that with its help and communicates. There is a service of additional Mastermind. Sort through it, you can call. But I did not understand.

vic66 @ 24.09.17, 01:47*
Contact program sees. But only those who have home Alex is also available)). Communication I understand Alexa-to-Alexa goes. Who Alexa - that with its help and communicates. There is a service of additional Mastermind. Sort through it, you can call. But I did not understand.

Yes, I figured out with this program. It is a pity of course, that in Russia, some services are not available.

Rep: (2)
how to turn on spotify in amazon alexa.
After installing alexa is why the beta version.
the settings are in the default libraries spotify, but Onne is turned on, current available Amazon music and vtunein

Today's update with Routines support - something that has long been waiting for!
https: //community.smar...o-years-in-the-making/

Rep: (6)
Maybe someone will take up the Russian localization?

dima-357 @ 07/10/2017, 12:21*
how to turn on spotify in amazon alexa.
After installing alexa is why the beta version.
the settings are in the default libraries spotify, but Onne is turned on, current available Amazon music and vtunein

There must be in the settings of the Account Amazon (online) to change the country and address in the United States, Canada or the UK (not to be confused with the address of delivery). Well spotifay, of course, must bС–t premium.

Rep: (4)
I have written a skill for alexa, who speaks in Russian and passed their certification process.
It's nice to hear the native language.
Skill is called "Weather in Russian Language"

Basic phrase russian sky should return the weather at your current address (specified in settings) right now, today and tonight. And if it is evening, today, tomorrow and evening.

You can also explicitly specify the period and the city in the phrase.
Ask russian sky for (now / today / tomorrow / week)
Ask russian sky in (city) for (now / today / tomorrow / a week)

Postproduction via Yandex TTS, is quite pleasant.

Post has been editedarhangel662 - 21.02.18, 06:27

Rep: (26)
* arhangel662, super! Excellent direction :)

Skill activated, request - get the answer that now Alex has some troubles with access to the Scilly :(

Rep: (4)
Thanks for the tip, I'll check the logs and fix it in the morning. Perhaps difficult to determine the origin of the specified address to Alexa.

Rep: (3)
I have the same.

Good day and you can throw in there and Piga, Latvia ??

Post has been editedsvilpo - 21.02.18, 12:24

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/05/20, 5:39