IWOWNFit i6 HR - Discussion | Fitness bracelet IWOWNFit i6 HR
-
Have you encountered marriage in the first month of using the bracelet?
With the bracelet everything is fine [ 239 ] ** [83,86%]
Bracelet screen stopped working, did not immerse in water [ 34 ] ** [11,93%]
Bracelet screen stopped working, immersed in water [ 12 ] ** [4,21%]
Total votes: 285

Rep: (221)
IWOWNFit i6 HR - Discussion
IWOWN i6 HR
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description in English
    Official site
  • Highlight OLED Display Touch Screen --- 0.96''HD, resolution of 128 * 64, 4 different dial styles, date, steps, distance, caloies, call rate, movement ID . Click, slide, long press, three kinds of operation made, leading to a clever experience. High quality interaction experience.
  • Read On Screen --- 8 pieces of messages can be stored at a time on the Smart Band. Can be pushed to the smart band timely. I6 HR Smart Band will remind you by vibratind your watch on screen. Click the screen can page flipping to view.
  • 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate Monitoring --- With advanced heart rate monitoring technology. Smart band keeps you aware of your workouts. I6 HR Band rhythm, makes it more flexible.
  • Intelligent Recognition Exercises --- Smart Band can automatically identify different types of exercises. Go forward, no additonal manual operations. Waterproofing st. The Band can withstand it all.
  • For Your Better Sleep --- I6 HR Wristband automatically tracks how long you sleep. It means that you can use strategles.

Programs

Useful information

Where can one buy

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been edited-baw- - 06.12.17, 09:18
Reason for editing: about the pulse

Rep: (8)
Was iwown i6 hr, bought iwown i6 pro c, I can not find the firmware, which some modifications have Th something?

Rep: (0)
Bought in the online store with delivery in one of the large chain stores equipment. After unpacking I connected to a charger and charged 45 minutes. The display almost immediately display the nearly full charge. And then the fun began. Menu flipping bracelet konekt with iPhones. But when one of the menu items - bracelet turned off (with a short sunbathing inscription welcome). The application is no longer displayed, respectively. It is only necessary to put it in a USB - comes to life again, the charge level shows very different randomly. Next, we obtain from the USB, leaf through, choose the menu item - HOP! again off .. Does anyone have any thoughts?
P.S. App downloaded today, respectively firmware - the newest. How to roll back to a previous firmware on the iPhone found - you link is not active (

Rep: (12)
* v1c0nt , Linksmart download in the app store, or IWOWNFit i6 HR (Post shelline # 57279911)

Post has been editedANTI_NETS - 09.03.19, 08:57

Rep: (55)
v1c0nt @ 9.03.19, 0:04*
Does anyone have any thoughts?

According to his experience - the idea of ​​a dead battery. Change your warranty.

Rep: (26)
Yesterday, for no apparent reason I stopped working this device. Does not turn on the charge does not respond, it is cold and lifeless ... :(

Rep: (4)
HELP, perhaps not in that branch, I have a bracelet with a color display. established a program Linksmart hc, hooked bracelet threshold prompted to update, the update was, there was an inscription Dfu disabled. Icon on the bracelet in the form of arrows hanging on the screen. And pressing does not respond. Although search is a bracelet, but could not connect.

* keeperd ,
Try reverse. Download native softinu and try to upgrade again.

Please tell me what could be the problem, not always bracelet connected on bluetooth on the phone and when he did not sooedinen the bracelet perezagruzhaetsya, shaking his official update through the program for the previous home .... thank you))

Once I have used for some time bracelet - ceased to count steps and measure the pulse. With the phone connection is excellent. Someone has a similar problem?

Fixiki there? Yesterday wife decided bracelet charging plug, xs why, since the clock came to life and began to work again. Almost a month lay.

Good morning! Can someone tell me? Bracelet all functions are carried out, vibration, pulse, sleep, counting all the work (in the program all shows) and the display is dead (not shown), but when the taps on the sensor works! I wait when discharged, may upon reboot run! maybe someone had it?

Post has been editedEgorov2408 - 21.04.19, 07:14
Reason for edit: Forgot to ask a question

Rep: (55)
Egorov2408 @ 21.04.19, 7:13*
can start on reboot! maybe someone had it?

Can not. It has been many. Read carefully the theme. The design of this - the display loop break in two. In principle, either on battery dies, or display fails.

All good health !!! : Thank_you:
Too, like many bought the fitness band and also as many ran into weather-just pure wonder why someone runs without problems, and someone not at all, at what many conditions odinakovye.I GPS included and prog demolition and reinstalled, and set and Zeroner, and LinkSmart and bracelet resets and reboots, and the weather in a smart all turned upside down ...
When seemingly all means have been exhausted, I reached into the system settings application, found all the applications associated with the weather and the location of the smartphone and gave them permission to location-by the way, I have a third-party weather app, but there are:
Weather memory
Weather
Weather (light version) -so it is written.
iwownfit pro
LocationEM2
Networklocation
Here are all of them to give permission for mestopolozhenie.No most importantly, if you are disabled in the Google-account location history (I'm always turn off and it was off), turn ee.Malo include a GPS, you need this plus location history, probably from here iwown lokatsiyu.I after taking all these steps, ten minutes later there was the weather on the clock, the truth is different from a smartphone and a real minus 4 degrees, but in the application iwownfit pro-weather is not there, and even reinstall the application is in the application, does not appear and pressed AI on the icon "The format of the weather" and wrote-do not have access to weather, and the weather in hours is ... :)
And since I'm happy with the gadget, he said all right, there is a cycling mode last longer ride with him in the application is clearly shown itself form factor is simple, small size, and the price tag is quite humane.
P.S. But after midnight, the weather was gone.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedKOLOMCHANIN - 12.05.19, 17:29

* slon_s1 Sad, thank you for the Old

Interestingly, I sat on the bike the other day, drove somewhere about 500 meters and remembered that I forgot to include velorezhim bracelet, look at the bracelet, and velorezhim already rabotaet.Kak I understand bracelet automatically detects, sports uprazheniya.Ne understand only one, as the he recognizes velorezhim !?

* KOLOMCHANIN, hands are shaking a little with the steering wheel.
I have from the supermarket trolley on the street Kachu, sometimes too velorezhim is included: lol:

Rep: (34)
sk_koff @ 14.05.19, 09:09*
I have from the supermarket trolley on the street Kachu sometimes also switched velorezhim

Yes it this bracelet at the slightest occasion turned on))

Rep: (3)
Without the ligament with your smartphone constantly straying time, prompt decision, I would like to use it as a "Bracelet health from LEOMAX" where the same function and do not need any application.

I do not see any advantages in Leomax, it works the same 7 days, then what difference does it works with your smartphone or without!? S by Smart convenient in fact, the whole story is available, but not for one day, it is more convenient setting, alarm clocks, reminders ...
And I did not notice that the time to shoot down, I go to vnlosipede often hours on two / three, the smartphone does not take with me and did not see the time to get shot down.

Interestingly, put LinkSmart HC application (version for our people, but with a color display), the weather was found immediately, well, basically everything works.
First, I put the regular version LinkSmart (without HC-in theory it should work with our own), but the regular version does not find a bracelet, a search pops up several bracelets found, and it is unclear where sht.6-7 reap tried at random several times, but compound and does not pass.
And with a version for color display, all point connects and works at what kind of relationship is stable and keeps out the background prillzhenie does not fall off ... well, more on-tested.
P.S. And yet established regular version LinkSmart and everything works fine, the weather shows and updates.

Post has been editedKOLOMCHANIN - 23.05.19, 16:06

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 8:01