IWOWNFit i6 HR - Discussion | Fitness bracelet IWOWNFit i6 HR
-
Have you encountered marriage in the first month of using the bracelet?
With the bracelet everything is fine [ 236 ] ** [83,69%]
Bracelet screen stopped working, did not immerse in water [ 34 ] ** [12,06%]
Bracelet screen stopped working, immersed in water [ 12 ] ** [4,26%]
Total votes: 282

Rep: (221)
IWOWNFit i6 HR - Discussion
IWOWN i6 HR
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description in English
    Official site
  • Highlight OLED Display Touch Screen --- 0.96''HD, resolution of 128 * 64, 4 different dial styles, date, steps, distance, caloies, call rate, movement ID . Click, slide, long press, three kinds of operation made, leading to a clever experience. High quality interaction experience.
  • Read On Screen --- 8 pieces of messages can be stored at a time on the Smart Band. Can be pushed to the smart band timely. I6 HR Smart Band will remind you by vibratind your watch on screen. Click the screen can page flipping to view.
  • 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate Monitoring --- With advanced heart rate monitoring technology. Smart band keeps you aware of your workouts. I6 HR Band rhythm, makes it more flexible.
  • Intelligent Recognition Exercises --- Smart Band can automatically identify different types of exercises. Go forward, no additonal manual operations. Waterproofing st. The Band can withstand it all.
  • For Your Better Sleep --- I6 HR Wristband automatically tracks how long you sleep. It means that you can use strategles.

Programs

Useful information

Where can one buy

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been edited-baw- - 06.12.17, 09:18
Reason for editing: about the pulse

Rep: (28)
* Drew99,
I first installed iwownfit, then uninstalled, installed zeroner. From the market. It has more settings, in particular, notifications. I will stay on it for now. He doesn’t show the weather. I don’t think she is needed. On the phone there are: rolleyes:.
The watch packaging also had a tiny instruction in different languages. They advise you to install iwownfit, not a word about zeroner. The instructions have a picture - the camera control icon, I really did not find it. In the picture on the package with the bracelet, a screen with a weather icon is drawn - maybe only for the Chinese version of the program. About the weather in the instructions nothing.
The fonts are neat. Messages are read well. Flick of a finger to switch from one message to another. An envelope icon appears on the screen. Votsap, phone - shows in Russian the name of the interlocutor.

The screen does not turn on very confidently. If you go, raise your hand - it will light up. If you sit, your hand is on the table, you turn it - it does not immediately turn on. You can first twist the hand away from you, then to yourself, so better. At the same time, if you do something with your hands, it also lights up.
Steps and pulse counts are pretty true.

Upd.
Put Linksmart. It's not bad too. In Russian, basically. There are vibration settings. There is a shutter release function for the camera. No weather.

Post has been editedzolotit - 25.01.17, 10:24

Maybe I have it, but the last iWOWNfit 1.3.1.6 draws a graph of the heart rate monitor, but Zeroner does not.

Rep: (2)
there is weather there ... another thing, it is not very clear where it comes from and how often it is updated

Connected via ZH 4 weather appears, switched to ZH 3 the weather disappeared.
Distortion of celsius will not help here.

126810 @ 25.01.2017, 09:26 *
Maybe I have it, but the last iWOWNfit 1.3.1.6 draws a graph of the heart rate monitor, but Zeroner does not.

There is Zeroner, and there is Zeroner Health. The second one is drawing a graph.

The instructions have a picture - the camera control icon, I really did not find it.

Works fine in the Chinese version of ZH and LinkSmart.

Post has been editedclimber3 - 25.01.17, 07:22

Rep: (0)
Hello, I’ve wondered which Smart Bracelet is better to take, and where else is there to discuss this topic.
In fact, I had an iwown i5 plus, I liked it a lot. I sold it and now I want a new one, the choice fell on two others:
1) Xiaomi Mi Band 2
2) Iwown I6 HR

Both are worthy candidates, but each has its own pros and cons.
It seems like xiaomi top (maize fans sorry), higher in the eyes of an ordinary user of these devices than the same iwown, but the latter has a plus in the big screen. It displays all the necessary information.Even washed down the weather. But here is the main minus of this application, the Chinese do not really worry about it, there are no sensible statistics and translation (although this is not so important). But Xiaomi has a more developed application.

In order not to bother reading, I’ll sort it right away:

Mi Band 2

1) Application
2) reliability
3) long battery life
4) constant updates

1) small screen
2) notifications with the "app" icon

Iwown I6 HR

1) large screen
2) text notifications
3) weather display
4) calendar (dates can be added)
5) several sports modes

1) quickly discharges
2) bad application

P.s. I did not take into account the same parameters

Most likely I forgot to mention something, but that’s how I see these bracelets. The phone itself is Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
I hope that they will help me make the right choice.

A little dumb sketch. Shows, by the way, the weather
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Ug3r7wyvc

And another video, Vietnamese, shows work with the program and cool Blackberry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq296Q2nCTU

Shows, by the way, the weather

The firmware of the bracelet can show a lot of things, BUT it depends on the paired software on the phone!
In the LinkSmart code, I came across such words as "swimming" (apparently as a choice of sport), the number of drunk water ... maybe touched the future.

Dear, specifically in which stores did you order? I just look at Ali - at the request "IWOWN I6 ..." it gives a lot of results, but you go inside and each seller has their own manufacturer of this bracelet (although IWOWN uses the photo). According to reviews, it is also not always clear, not all photos are attached (somewhere relatives with inscriptions and a native box, but somewhere the box is clearly not the same and there are no IWOWN labels on the bracelet itself.
The same situation is with the I6 PRO version.
By the way, is there really a bigger battery in the HR version?
And what is the thickness of the larva? (by sight HR is thicker than PRO version)

2 yoggi
(not advertising)
I received my 6 HR yesterday.
I ordered it before the new year here (there was an action on Ali in the top):iWOWNfit Official Store
The tracker was tracked all the way.
came in a month with a penny.
I figured it’s better to take it here, despite the fact that the store is “young”.
at one time found material, wholesale from this manufacturer. In wholesale, our bracelet costs $ 20, so try to get around that price (IMHO).

I do not like that when the phone rings, the bracelet will only blink for a short three times, and that’s all. But the notification vibration is much longer. It should be logically the opposite.
Linksmart has settings, but nothing changes.

Rep: (1)
Guys, how about waterproof with the i6hr? Has anyone checked?

Zaitsevalex @ 01/26/17, 10:47*
Guys, how about waterproof with the i6hr? Has anyone checked?

Reviews are more negative. Hands can be washed, but swimming is not recommended. For swimming, it is preferable to IP68.

Found for myself the optimal combination of programs:Zeroner health 3.3.2.1to connect with the bracelet,Google fitto collect statistics and as middleware,Lifesumlike a calorie counter and water.

Lifesmart had to be abandoned, often losing a bracelet. You go into the application and the bracelet is immediately located, but it bothers and there is no connection with GF.

Climber3 @ 01/26/17, 8:30 a.m.*
Hands can be washed, but swimming is not recommended.

Why ordered? Hurry up! I need someone who is friends with water!

Rep: (3)
Zaitsevalex @ 01/26/17, 08:45*

I myself look at this:
https: //en.aliexpress...ieUbQ3&addresstype=600

Zaitsevalex @ 01/26/17, 11:45*

Do not forget that here also the price affects. With which to swim will cost two times more.

Hello!
Such a question, and did anyone try to connect this bracelet with third-party applications? with google fit?
What are the fundamental differences from i6pro? except for a slightly larger battery ..

Posted on 01/26/2017, 11:21:

Climber3 @ 01/26/17, 12:20*
With which to swim will cost two times more.

not a fact, no.1 recently came uni ip68 and costs 1300r ..

Academik215 @ 01.26.17, 11:20*
no.1 F1

Can I link to the store?

Rep: (227)
Academik215 @ 01.26.17, 11:20*
No.1 recently came uni ip68 and costs 1300r ..

After reading the topicNO.1 Smartband F1 (Post by AAShejko # 54736726)desire to buy has disappeared.

SPRITE_ASUS @ 01/26/17, 2:48 p.m.*
desire to buy has disappeared.

he has no more problems than this)

Posted on 1/26/2017, 12:05:

Can I link to the store?

Now it’s difficult to insert, you hammer in its name, there are only 2-3 sellers there

SPRITE_ASUS @ 01/26/17, 2:48 p.m.*
After reading the topic NO.1 Smartband F1 (Post by AAShejko # 54736726), the desire to buy has disappeared.

For myself, I made the same conclusion.

Academik215 @ 01.26.17, 15:04*
he has no more problems than this)

There are all the problems with software flaws for the phone. There are no complaints about the bracelet.

just in case, I report, ordered two I6 HR, one works, the second - no ... this is the question of the number of problems ...

Post has been editeda433by - 26.01.17, 19:51

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 19:50