micromax x 2420 | red light bulb

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon forum users. Help is needed. I recently bought a Micromax x 2420 phone. The phone is happy with everything. But there is one unpleasant trifle, at the top of the phone above the model name the red light turns on / off, when the call comes in, it similarly lights up in green. I looked through the net, I did not find information about this, can I fix this? Too annoying)

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
Something like a reminder of missed calls / SMS, in the settings look for

TimFloid @ 01/21/17, 19:04*
Good afternoon forum users. Help is needed. I recently bought a Micromax x 2420 phone. The phone is happy with everything. But there is one unpleasant trifle, at the top of the phone above the model name the red light turns on / off, when the call comes in, it similarly lights up in green. I looked through the net, I did not find information about this, can I fix this? Too annoying)

Hello! Go to settings - Event indicator- And remove the checkmarks from those events that you think are blinking in vain;)

Rep: (3)
Good day, this device lies, it is blocked. No firmware, no drivers, no unlocking methods. Maybe someone met about him

Rep: (11)
storm07019012 @ 08/05/2017, 09:39*
Good day, this device lies, it is blocked. No firmware, no drivers, no unlocking methods. Maybe someone met about him

documents, check?

Rep: (2)
* Aleksgeimer , How can I unlock this miracle? when I turn on it asks for a password. The little son tried.

Rep: (11)
Yurochka1975 @ 09/10/2017, 19:03*
* Aleksgeimer , How can I unlock this miracle? when I turn on it asks for a password. The little son tried.

Only flashing.

Rep: (1)
Attached fileMMX_X2420_SW_V017_HW_V1_2_20141203.rar(10.06 MB)

Ftul and firmware. Yesterday I shot the code in the format. can be firmware. P.S. through unibox.

RX TX under the front camera. ;)

Attached files

Attached fileFlashTool_v5.1308.00.rar(2.91 MB)

Good afternoon, and the firmware with the Russian language did not come across to anyone>?

the code is removed simply. download firmware and flashtool which is higher by post. unpack and launch flashtool, press scater and select a file with the * .cfg extension, press the format button and select factory reset in the pop-up menu .... Voila, the firmware remains with the Russian and the identification is in place and there is no code ... or rather, it becomes standard 0000 like. .

Post has been editedhotpacan - 02.04.18, 14:20

How many frames per second? What is the maximum video resolution?

maximum video, see screenshot

Attached images
Attached Image

* EvgenAEY, Thank. Tell me what kind of conversation auto-recording file? Is a folder with the name of the subscriber created and all conversations with the SIM card number and the date / time of the call are added to it? A contact photo can be set, and what size is it displayed on an incoming call?

Post has been editedBon48 - 29.08.18, 14:06

Bon48 @ 08.29.18, 18:06*
Is a folder with the name of the subscriber created and all conversations with the SIM card number and the date / time of the call are added to it? A contact photo can be set, and what size is it displayed on an incoming call?

The folder is not created, all records are in one heap, the number with the date / time is displayed, without the name of the subscriber, I have a wav conversation record, about the photo - you can’t install it on contacts in SIM only on contacts on the phone, I don’t know the sizes, I don’t use

Post has been editedEvgenay - 29.08.18, 15:46

* susanin0073 Flash tool does not work. Does not see the device. Ports and speed set. How to flash? Please tell me

* susanin0073 , Hello. Tell me how to flash this miracle. The lock code is worth it. Sonul tried

Rep: (32)
I requested, but it does not start. standing on the logo.
what am i doing wrong?

Rep: (32)
Restored IMEI program fromthis links.

Run the program, enter it in the field, press START and connect the switched off phone. no need to specify any files.

everything is simple.

Post has been editediKausar - 04.01.19, 14:29

Does he have a standard size SIM card? Can I put my melody both on call and on SMS? photo to any contact? Radio definitely does not work without a headset? Through yusb with a computer it works (throw off photos, music, etc.)? thank.

Rep: (22)
Ftul and firmware.

Warn that there was no Russian could ????

Attached files

Attached fileMMX_X2420_RU_SW_V004_HW_V1_2_20141226.rar(9.94 MB)

Post has been editedmuradx - 22.01.19, 14:08

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 06:39