TP-LINK TL-WDR6500 AC1300 - Discussion | Wi-Fi Router: 450Mb \ s - 867Mb \ s | 4x100Mb | no

Rep: (0)
TP-LINK TL-WDR6500 AC1300 [Required] - discussion пїЅ
Wi-Fi Router: 2.4GHz (450Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (867Mbit \ s) | 4 • 100Mbit \ s | USB: No

Attached Image

Description
China Manufacturing.The problem - you need the firmware.
P

At the first connection distributes open access WI-FI. To access the settings of the router must be connected to the network of the router to undress, and in the browser address bar write tplogin.cn, but it does not work, even when using a LAN port connects. To resolve this issue for cellphone download TP-LINK application, scan the code on the box, this program is all in Chinese, but through it I was able to go to the router setup. In the settings you do not understand anything.
There were questions:
1. How to go through a PC to the router settings?
2. Where can I get the firmware and how to flash the router?
Additional Images
Attached Image
Specifications

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

On the reverse side of the login and password, enter it, I had TP-LINK_5247 this username and password.

Attached files

Attached fileWDR6500 English interface pictures.zip(1.9 MB)
Attached fileWDR6500.doc(1.68 MB)

Rep: (8)
accomplish your goal as a router, it is necessary to take?

The router is not bad but it is necessary to teach the Chinese language.

Come into the hand intuitively adjusted, he changed the IP, WAN configured statics configured WIFI network 3 and 2.4 and 5 guests

forwarding ports in the world, until normal flight

Rep: (44)
I adjusted and updated its 7400 China using this translator's ...https://bkrs.info/slov...24050; з™»еЅ•hard, with difficulty, but ... started cutting speed, decided to upgrade, and see what happens ... the sell unsubscribed, it helps!

Rep: (2)
* murena1967oleg
Greetings. You have what version? Chinese firmware set? Tell me, when you set up can not find the point of the L2TP, can be met.

Post has been editedslavka70 - 23.12.17, 20:15

Rep: (44)
* slavka70,
I have a different model of 7400, but the principle is worth zhe.A firmware native Chinese and another to not getting up, even the English! L2TP, and most likely you will not find, then it may not be the same-Chinese, not European / pindosovsky router ... something like this

Post has been editedmurena1967oleg - 24.12.17, 09:28

Rep: (5)
Experts tell me, if it pour OpenWrt firmware interface on which language will be English or china (china got uncomfortable and transfer)? And does it make sense to pour OpenWrt?

Rep: (5)
England will, I took the router in China. But it's not sewed yet, and did not put

Rep: (12)
People, please tell me how this animal translate into plain language?
Or at least poke as this kitayschine configure Remote Administration?
Thank you in advance!

Rep: (2)
Good day.
China is also faced with the firmware of the router, but found an elegant solution, which has decided to share with you:
It steals fromhttps: //www.itworks.hu...ng-chinese-routers-ui/

1. Download the Chrome add-on Tapermonkey.
2. Add the script from himhttps://github.com/gpa...030R-WebUI-translation.
3. Profit.

Certain things do not translate, but still need to work.
All in English, but in theory, you can edit the script and Russian.

Post has been editedLadrick - 14.12.18, 12:01

Rep: (63)
Hello! Would also like to flash on the OpenWrt, but I v.6.0, and is mentioned only v.2.0, a difference between them, whether they are compatible?

Rep: (6)
Maybe somebody russify mobile application for the router ?!

Rep: (63)
* Gaini81 And such is? And on what is language?

* tedal
Yes. In Chinese. Here I think can even application possible russify

If Google Chrom put Translate extension of the store and to translate the admin page, the interface looks like this ...

If you download the mobile application for QR code - it is in Chinese (monitor activity more work, but is unlikely to adjust)
From the Android app store TP-Link Tether this device does not see (not in the list of compatible)

For a simple apartment on the grid 5-10 norms devices. Once turned on, and forgot

Attached images
Attached Image

* amateursport,
What to watch on it ip connected devices and even where there is a section WOL ?!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/05/20, 13:56