> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ps2 slim | Ps malfunctions

Rep: (0)
[quote]
Guys, please tell me I put the disc with the game, it turns the disc, but the game does not start, the black screen is on. What could it be?

Rep: (16)
* Fufuck or the disc is scratched, or laser problems

Rep: (1)
Hi everyone, I need help. There is PS2 slim90008 0D the problem is that it stopped reading and spinning up the disks before that the seals were not opened; the Mars Pro GM-816HD was chip-in place; first of all, I thought that the laser ordered a new drive from Alishka while he was walking, he decided to turn the variables on the old one twisted the laser twisted to spin to the point that if you spin the hand and press the button that is pressed when the drive cover is closed it tries to read it turns it turns it eventually writes a disk read error well I think the hell with it threw it a new drive came over put the loops stuck in general zero reaction nor what kind of disks doesn’t even try to read it, etc. I thought that it’s hard to soar the brain disassembled disconnected the power from the chip, I tried the licensed disk again, zero attention with the old lens, it tries something again only when the disk you turn it yourself by hand, but with a new damn, can anyone tell me what is the reason where to dig what could happen or maybe the new drive came with a dead lens well just in case I got another new modbo 5.0D chip for earlier thanks, I apologize for the spelling: thank_you :: thank_you:

Rep: (4)
Greenline01 @ 12.13.17, 15:00*
new drive came with a dead lens

So it seems like you need some kind of jumper to defend the type of protection.

Ilot3 @ 12.13.17, 19:13*
So it seems like you need some kind of jumper to defend the type of protection.
but for more details, if not difficult

http: //kazooki.16mb.co...aq/zamena%20lazera.htm

You need to look at the new head from the side. There are three contacts closed by a drop of solder. So, before use, this transportation protection must be removed by heating a drop with a soldering iron and opening these three points. In the picture they are already open. Yes, and most likely you will not have to carry out such a procedure on a freshly purchased laser, because everything can be done already.

Ilot3 @ 12.13.17, 19:26*
You need to look at the new head from the side. There are three contacts closed by a drop of solder. So, before use, this transportation protection must be removed by heating a drop with a soldering iron and opening these three points. In the picture they are already open. Yes, and most likely you will not have to carry out such a procedure on a freshly purchased laser, because everything can be done already.

Listen, but there’s such a drop, now I’m trying to remove it right away, God forbid that this is it)

OK ;)

Guys ps2 77008 the problem with reading CDs with audio discs plays DVDs and the original disc with the game as well as in the first post. Bought a new laser also a song. I put the laser to check on another curling iron everything is normal games and DVD reads with a bang. What could be where to dig? Can there be a problem in the chip there is a noname some of the presented samples on the Internet, no model is suitable for it?

Rep: (1358)
* siraleks , easily ... because of some discs CD discs stop reading ... no difference audio, video, games, license, self-recording

Can someone tell me what the problem is with the ps2 slim carriage, the laser drives the center but does not stop and pops, the disk does not spin at this moment, the laser does not light (though I don’t know if it should light) ?!

Rep: (2)
Good afternoon forum users. I bought a prefix :) the joystick alone does not work. The wires were torn off, I searched and searched for pinouts and did not find it.
The joystick without a name behind (without a sticker even).
Help here find the 8-pin pinout from the plug.
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
I found but not that, there even one path where it was soldered was torn out, I cleaned it and soldered there.

Is the drive from ps2 slim 90008 to 77008 suitable

Rep: (3)
* MikeCruzer , Most likely no

Guys, help. PS2 slim 77008, chipovanaya. Downloaded GT3: A Spec. I turn it on. Writes captions, Sony Computer Entertainment and a black screen. I don’t know what’s the matter, but I ran an iso file on a simulator - it works like a watch. What I don’t know. :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 16:54