> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Simulator Football Academy | [Simulator] You are in charge of the football academy, train your players and to
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 4 ] ** [26,67%]
Good [ 3 ] ** [20%]
Average [ 3 ] ** [20%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [6,67%]
Terribly [ 4 ] ** [26,67%]
Total votes: 15

Rep: (4)
Football Academy Simulator
Version: 2.24
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:14.07.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
You are in charge of the football academy, train your players and create a dream team, players can communicate, participate in tournaments, and much more.

Description:
If you do not like the way your playing any football team, if you constantly criticize actions and physical fitness of players - a simulator of football academy, created especially for you. At your disposal is a whole football academy, where you can train and teach the players.

Game features:

- Develop the skills of the players, such as stroke, endurance, technique and so on.
- Make money by selling players
- Gather a team and participate in tournaments with real people
- Build the coolest stadium

Developer site: appscraft.ru
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.appscraft.FootballAcademy

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 2.3.3 or later

Download:
Version: 2.24 GP Version (Johnny3T)
version: 1.01
Attached fileFootball Academy.apk(65.64 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedKenny - 14.07.19, 23:54
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 2.24 GP Version

Rep: (2)
Meizu M2 mini- black screen :(

Rep: (2)
I feel free donation nowhere ...

Rep: (29)
Very tight control, all the impression spoiled. Players normally do not drag, and why you can only drag the portrait of the player, and from the card to the characteristics of the player can no longer drag on the drill. Brad same.

Rep: (51)
* Oniksss, I absolutely agree, the interface is simply evil, plus the button "back" out of the game, it's awfully angry.
Removed.

Rep: (7)
The game idea is great but as always either wait or pay !!! would hack her energy !!! What would it faster Dov well without Donata is crap and not a game! Both in general and all the games from this developer!

Post has been edited@ryabalko - 21.01.17, 14:41

Rep: (978)
M
We move to subsectionSimulators.

Rep: (0)
It turned out to crack, money and energy, or anything complicated. Can hack through SQLite Editor, if it is to dig the more interesting things you can find.

Rep: (23)
the game interesting! similar games in the store, no! Of course there are shoals, bugs, crashes but as a developer familiar, updates and fixes are! I have already delayed the game for 2 days !!!! ..... and still the game you need to move in the sub-section "sport", because the game is associated with football, but football is a sport! my personal opinion!

JohnKramer2517 @ 24.01.2017, 03:37*
It turned out to crack, money and energy, or anything complicated. Can hack through SQLite Editor, if it is to dig the more interesting things you can find.

A more about hacking mozhno.Kakie files to look for?

* Cortez.od,
Come into SQLite Editor, choose a game, press a full scan, it seeks finds three files, you come into the data, and there you Videsh many files, choose settings and there you find energy and balance and change the value, so it is possible to find there on exp, and change the value of the experience thus improve yourself uroven.esli dig a lot to find, even increase the stamina of players, only then can not start the game, so changed to a value greater stamina than normal player.

And something about bezrutovy breaking news? Or you can not dream?

[Quote] Thank you for instruktsiyu.No game requires too much razresheniy.Mozhet itself calls, send sms without the knowledge vladeltsa.Ya is only the Chinese videl.No it was the fashion / vzlomy.A here himself purse otdaesh.Lechitsya carving malicious bend of the ARC .Market should be fine for this context.!

Posted on 01/25/2017, 11:43:

JohnKramer2517 @ 25.01.2017, 01:20*
* Cortez.od,
Come into SQLite Editor, choose a game, press a full scan, it seeks finds three files, you come into the data, and there you Videsh many files, choose settings and there you find energy and balance and change the value, so it is possible to find there on exp, and change the value of the experience thus improve yourself uroven.esli dig a lot to find, even increase the stamina of players, only then can not start the game, so changed to a value greater stamina than normal player.

* JohnKramer2517, accidentally found out how to crack the improvement for real money (eg a stadium) ???? something I have not found ....

chafik @ 25.01.2017, 17:11*
* JohnKramer2517, accidentally found out how to crack the improvement for real money (eg a stadium) ???? something I have not found ....

There's a stadium, Stadium then it is English, and change the value of 19 is the premium stadion.no he is unlikely to show that you have a premium stadion.no in fact it should be, even try to change a value, too stadium_index 19.mozhet then poluchitsya.u I just had bought the stadium premium.tochno I do not know.

* JohnKramer2517, I understood! Try it! And how or what have bought premium stadium?

* chafik, for real, to see that by looking at chemu.chto pomenyalos.teper gyms.

* JohnKramer2517, clear!

Hello, can someone fill vzomanuyu APK? Phone no root, maybe, still under warranty, ochkuyu rutirovat yet. I will be very grateful)

Rep: (7)
MadaraUA @ 29.01.17, 12:07*
who vzomanuyu APK pour?

She already broke me thank you do not have to Karak stavte +Club Cheaters! (Post Karak # 57611194)

* @ryabalko,
that it was hacked? I certainly interested in how you can buy the last pack with players not only for real money!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/04/20, 21:37