> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

271 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> YotaPhone 2 - Official firmware
olmusi
Message#1
17.01.17, 19:47
..in search of zen.
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 3627
Check in: 22.12.11
Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1

YotaPhone 2 - Official firmware
PictureYotaPhone 2
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Marriage | Firmware

Important information
Currently Yotafon 2 exists in two versions 201 and 206
Please, when describing the problem, indicate the version of the device, and the version of the Android firmware.
For YD206, the first digits of IMEI 35969406
For YD201, the first digits of IMEI 35643106

�������� � ������� download

Firmware
Fashion | Kernels | Buns | Recovery
Instructions

Instructions for flashing the device
Modem replacement instructions

1. Instructions for changing the modemMinuses: [Need to download two firmware]
  2. Instructions for changing the modemPros: [no need to download two firmware]
  3. Delete the Radio folder from the Firmware folder when using the official flasher (You do not have a new modem flashing) When flashing, you will receive 3 messages with errors stating that the modem could not be flashed.
  4. Modems for firmware via TWRP
    Modified modem for YD206

Bricks rebuilding instructions

miscellanea

Update Releases

Poll results
Attached Image

For questions of filling and updating the topic header, the Curator is always ready to help you.Maxim_Domnescu

Post has been editedMaxim_Domnescu - 15.12.18, 01:42
Reason for editing: Minor edits
eclipsedt
Message#2
18.01.15, 08:58
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1130
Check in: 22.09.10
Caterpillar Cat S60

downsavagemessiahzine.com @ 18.01.2015, 03:59 *
Excellent advice, given that I constantly drive other people's cars. If you do not look for a solution to the problem, would you name a couple of advantages of the charging connector below?

Holding the body is convenient when the wire is sticking down. :) On other people's machines, I put it horizontally and completely normal.

link dumb

If anything, the kinggut off site has it.

And about the driver ADB he mentioned something?

downsavagemessiahzine.com @ 18.01.2015, 04:09 *
Regarding Kinggoruta - why does he need ADB?

If you connect without adb - flag in hand. Only as he smart sees and recognizes? By MTP? :-D

There, with debugging enabled, the "android" device hangs in Windows. Firewood is needed for it. You can get here:
Adb driver installerUniversal installer. I tried to point the Windows with my hands on the path to the adb-wood, taken from xda, but she did not want to see them. Windows x32

Post has been editedolmusi - 04.04.17, 15:09
Reason for editing: Poll
denko77
Message#3
20.09.16, 16:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 126
Check in: 03.03.12
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

I continue research with the modem.EarlierI have already tried to flash another modem. As a result, I didn’t catch the 2G range, 3G was caught confidently, and while playing with NetMonitor I saw activity in LTE. Let me remind you that the modem in the end remained from the firmware 5.0.0-RU1.1.124. Now I tried the modem from firmware 4.4.3-S01-003-CN1.0.3.32a. I threw the Radio folder into the Firmware folder from YotaFlasher with firmware 5.0.0-RU1.1.124 (which I have), I stitched with the cancellation of the userdata record. And voila, earned 2G, 3G. I can not check LTE, but it is not relevant to me. The modem has become S01_003_3034_CN1_M05. The main thing is that you can change the modem without touching user data. There was nothing to reinstall and customize.
If someone does not catch something - look for your version of the modem, which will work as you need.
voffka-a
Message#4
09.10.16, 07:08
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 10.11.10
Apple iPhone 5

Sorry to repeat, but many too lazy to read the topic again
Bought on sale YP2 on Tinidil. It came in two weeks, I ordered the second one, on Tuesday I'll take it.
I sewed on the latest Russian firmware through the flasher 5.0.0-RU1.1.124, the modem went off in GSM, the registration was prohibited in MTS, in 3G and LTE it worked. I threw the radio folder from firmware 4.4.3-S01-003-CN1.0.3.32a without overwriting user data, as it was written here before and it all started. Sewn about two minutes. The initial firmware on Lolipop hangs for a long time on the startup screen, wait for it to turn on.

Briefly on the firmware, but the process is not fully described.
1. Download the flasher, install. There are topics in the header.ftp://fw.ydevices.com/…yotaphone2_flasher.exe
2. Transfer the phone to the firmware download mode (hold the power button and sound down and hold until a small download message appears), connect to the computer, install the driver from the flasher folder in the yotaphone_flasher program file. I have a maximum win7.
3. Run the flasher, if the firmware is downloaded, in the folder with the flasher we create the firmware folder, unpack the files of the downloaded firmware into it, or click in the flasher 2 and download the necessary firmware.
4. press the digit 1 in the flasher, then Enter, the firmware will start.
5. We answer the question of overwriting user data yes or no further enter. If you do not want to lose the installed programs, make a backup in your Google account. Then they will recover.
6. The firmware will load, the phone will reboot itself and turn on.
It costs to flash on 124 firmware, a lot of useful things are added for the second screen.
The phone version in the settings will change from 206 to 201. LTE worked for me on MTS and before flashing.

Post has been editedvoffka-a - 09.10.16, 07:17
denko77
Message#5
09.10.16, 15:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 126
Check in: 03.03.12
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

For all who have just bought YD206 and have never flashed. Before pressing the button 1 in the flasher, go to the folder C: / Program File / yotaphone_flasher / firmware / radio and delete all the files from there. And only then press 1 and sew. Then, with the firmware, the modem will not update and you will not have to perform any additional manipulations.

P.S.I again appeal to the owners of the devices purchased in Russia. If you have a root and you are ready to help users of version 206. Respond.

Post has been editeddenko77 - 09.10.16, 15:53
offenmeier
Message#6
12.10.16, 02:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 112
Check in: 25.09.16
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) SM-A520F / DS

YD206 firmware manual (by example, it was sewn the first time, 20 minutes after unpacking the phone)

1. while your phone goes to you by mail (from China, most likely), instead of checking the track number every 5 minutes, download the firmware and flasher in advance, so that you do not do it with shaking hands when the phone finally arrives.
2. go to the folderftp://fw.ydevices.com/...one2/YotaPhoneFlasher/Download the flasher, they will flash it, there is only one .exe file in the folder.
3. go to the folderftp://fw.ydevices.com/YotaPhone2/Firmwares/RU/,Download the latest Russian firmware (currently it is 5.0.0-RU1.1.124.zip) for the latest version of the functionality.
4. go to the folderftp://fw.ydevices.com/YotaPhone2/Firmwares/CN/,Download the latest Chinese firmware (at the moment it is 4.4.3-S01-003-CN1.0.3.32a.zip) for the latest version of the modem (you never know what version you will have out of the box)
5. while the firmware downloads (each weighs about a gigabyte), install the flasher (you downloaded it in step 2), say in the C: \ yota \ folder, so that it was more convenient to work. then I will assume that they put it there. after installation, check that there is a yotaphone_flasher.exe file in the C: \ yota \ folder. run it yet is not necessary.
6. After installing the flasher, go to the folder C: \ yota \ Driver \ Google, find the android_usb.inf file, right-click, select the "install" option. This is the driver that you will need to flash the phone. I had no problems, if anyone does not get up, google "restart windows driver installation"
If no drivers are installed, google your error message: "The selected inf file does not support this installation method", if you have not guessed it yet.
in the network this process is described a thousand times in all languages, it makes no sense to include it in the guide as a whole.
7. Create a folder C: \ yota \ firmware (make a mistake in writing, it should be called that way)
8. Wait until both firmwares are downloaded. open both zip files with any program that can check the integrity of the archive! WinRAR or WinZIP, at least something! and make sure that the file is downloaded completely and without errors, such programs should have the option "check archive". If the program has detected errors in some file, download it again (steps 2-3) and check again (step 8) until you are sure that the firmware has downloaded correctly.
9. Unzip both firmwares in each folder. Russian firmware in the folder RU, Chinese firmware in the folder CN
10. From the folder with the RU firmware, copy everything, except the Radio folder, into the C: \ yota \ firmware folder created in step 7
11. From the folder with the CN firmware, copy only the Radio folder to the C: \ yota \ firmware folder created in step 7

Do the following points when you already have a phone in your hands:

12. Turn on the phone, make sure that it works at all (the screens respond to touch, can connect to a wifi, catch a mobile network). There is no point in flashing the phone, if it does not work out of the box, write to the seller immediately.
13. Charge your phone by charging it! It charges very quickly. Do not flash a discharged phone!
14. When the phone is charged, disconnect from charging. turn off the phone. Do not connect it yet to the computer!
15. Close all applications on the computer! everything! Copy these instructions into a notebook or even print it out! browsers eat RAM, and you need it for firmware. avoid heaps of problems!
16. Make sure that you have done everything described above, that the driver is installed, that the firmware folder and the Radio folder are in the firmware folder
17. Go to the folder C: \ yota \, find the file yotaphone_flasher.exe, run.
18. In the window that appears, select option 1. The message "waiting for device" appears.
19. With the phone turned off, simultaneously press (and hold) the volume down and power on / off keys. Hold until the white "Downloading" inscription appears on the screen in a small font. release the keys.
20. Connect the phone to the computer (this can be done only now, when you are running the flasher with the message "waiting for device", the driver is installed, the firmware folder contains the firmware files and the Radio folder, the phone is charged, and "downloading" appears on its screen and all other programs on the computer are closed!)
21. in the flasher window you will see how files are transferred from computer to phone. Watch carefully, you do not want there any messages with the word ERROR. if you did everything right, they will not appear. if so, look at the very end.
When asked whether to flash USERDATA, answer "yes".
22. When the flashing process is over, the phone will reboot.
23. The first download can last more than half an hour! wait and do not panic. pour yourself some tea, dine, read, engage, in general, in business, do not touch the phone.
24. when the phone is loaded, I think, no need to further tell what to do.

P.S. If you had ERROR messages with firmware, the phone most likely did not flash. Check that the firmware downloaded correctly and that all applications, including background ones, are closed. If you are sure that the firmware files are normal, repeat the items starting from 15. If it did not work out again, write to the forum.

Post has been editedRuff - 22.10.16, 14:12
Reason for editing: At the request of the user

--------------------
our sharp bitter vitriol is not that of the vulgar
kuskov
Message#7
13.10.16, 10:37
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1076
Check in: 11.07.07
Yota Devices YotaPhone 3 Yota 3

I updated the rooted phone from 124 to 134 with the OTA version of the firmware as follows.

1 download from the site of 124
ftp://fw.ydevices.com/...RU/5.0.0-RU1.1.124.zip

2 Extract from the archive and flash the System section,
I prefer to download in parts in 512MB, I do not have to bother and close applications on my computer
fastboot flash -S 512M system system.img
erasing 'system' ...
OKAY [0.474s]
sending sparse 'system' (517899 KB) ...
OKAY [17.147s]
writing 'system' ...
OKAY [12.397s]
sending sparse 'system' (517330 KB) ...
OKAY [17.346s]
writing 'system' ...
OKAY [16.421s]
sending sparse 'system' (454312 KB) ...
OKAY [15.107s]
writing 'system' ...
OKAY [15.571s]
finished. total time: 94.465s

3. Reboot
fastboot reboot

4. Receive and install the OTA update in the standard way.
setting - on phone - system update

5 Return the root.
I prefer the instructionsYotaPhone 2 - Discussion (Post by khaliullov # 41203608)

I really use TWRP boot without installing it
using the command
fastboot boot recovery_twrp_yd201_alpha2.img
Alexander 1st
Message#8
22.10.16, 22:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 241
Check in: 24.07.08
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

IMHO you need to write one more instruction from your own experience - what to do if the firmware turned out to be a brick, otherwise I already have a few personal correspondences on the topic - how did I overcome it? ;) Or supplement the firmware manual

Signs that your phone is "zakirpichitsya":
a) the firmware flew into the phone very quickly - in 20-30 seconds (in normal mode it should take a couple of minutes). At the same time, it should be stuck for a long time 2 times on the System file, first it will read Reading System and Writen it. It gets stuck somewhere for 1-2 minutes. If it got stuck and after each of these Read / Write Systems wrote OK, everything will be fine.
By the way, the inscription Error may not appear, I have not appeared for the first time
B) after the firmware, the phone went into reboot and Powered by Android appeared for more than half a minute. Everything, then you can not wait.

What to do? First of all, the phone must be entered again into the readiness mode for the firmware. This can be done in one of two ways.
1. Press the power key and the volume down and hold for 20 seconds (it may not work from under the label Pavered by Android)
more I like to go to rekoveri, for this
2. Press the volume up key and power up, and hold for the same 20 seconds. A menu will appear, select Power off there, after which the phone turns off
3. Turn it on correctly - i.e. We press the volume down button, then press the power and hold for 20 seconds, wait for the appearance of Download.
4. If item 3 did not work - we do again 2, but already select the Download item in the Recover menu itself

Next, prepare the computer. In the computer do the following:
1. Increase the smart file to 10 GB or more, reboot.Smart file, it is also a swap file, it is also a swap file, it is also a virtual memory file - how to enlarge - watch here .
2. Close all applications that can be closed, including those that are hanging in the tray. Personally, point 1 without point 2 did not help me.
If it does not help, we install the virtual machine with Windows XP and sew it from under it.

If after that it was not possible to upgrade to Androit 5.0, then do the following:
1. We are flashing with Russian firmware on Android 4.44.4.3-S01-003-RU1.0.3.52a , it is usually easy to do, because there the System file size is less than two times (due to the lack of free RAM in the computer and the firmware fails to 5.0). You will immediately notice the difference in the time of the flasher. Already flooded firmware with Android 4.4 starts instantly, in about 1.5 minutes (compares favorably with 5.0)
2. We give the phone a self-bridged Wi-Fi connection up to the latest Russian firmware 5.0 134
3. Change the modem driver to Chinese. For this
a) delete all files from the firmware folder
b) fill there the entire folder "Radio", taken from the latest Chinese firmware4.4.3-S01-003-CN1.0.3.32a
c) we launch the flash driver, to the question "whether to erase personal data" - we answer - NO

Something like that.

Post has been editedAlexander 1st - 27.10.16, 23:43
Reason for editing: removed unnecessary (comment to one post)
Misha Gray
Message#9
25.10.16, 19:45
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 31.10.12
Apple iPhone Xs

Video instruction on firmware YotaPhone 2

The video was made on the basis of information received from this thread.

Video instruction on firmware YotaPhone 2 (ver.2) - augmented and improved by MiC Gadget
Attached Image

https://youtu.be/CwiQDqSL6BY

Post has been editedolmusi - 08.12.16, 17:56

--------------------
Hola amigos!
Zeroferst
Message#10
31.12.16, 10:07
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 426
Check in: 17.12.16
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

Way of flashing throughADB & Fastboot from Hong Kong Kong ftp, for those of the owners of YD206 who have an official flasher crashes with errors and the update 1.1.134 doesn’t come by air
KachamHere, unzip to C: \ (folder as it is, do not rename so as not to interrupt batch files) and downloadHereand throw everything (from the modem folder also all the files) into the folderimages .
Off phone and hold down the power and volume. Connect the cable to the phone. install the driver from the folder / device_drv
Run02_flashall (wipes all) or 01_flashall_and_keep_userdata (user info on the spot)
Then we do what I advised in the message.PadonakkirovRegarding the installation of updates in the Yot itself, that is, download and install the firmware
P.S.LRX21M.5.0.0-S01-003-RU1.0.1.44 after a reboot, set up wifi, the Russian LRX21M.5.0.0-RU1.1.59 (371Mb) will arrive but will not rise due to an error, but after the reboot, 1,134 firmware will arrive in the air.
If, after all the dances with a tambourine, uvas was as yet unimpaired by 1.134 by airHERE(ATP solvador) take the files from the links and fill in 1.134 fOTA
P.S.
This way you can pour into the phone any official firmware format.
P.P.S.
I got my Chinese (or Thai - as you like) fromThe geeks. As for me, everything that was described above by the unsubscribing hosts and YD206 and YD201 has not been found by me yet, and I have been using it for 3 days already ... I’m sewing the same amount of firmware with all the available firmware, I wouldn’t wipe the hole 15 times, blush:. So far, hands up to 6+, and even more so to attempts to change the LTE bands, haven’t been hard and soft. Nid also to work and celebrate holidays. ;)
They have got the YD201 type and I am plagued by vague doubts, and suddenly he even has LTE bands like YD206 ...
But "if everything is weighed and coldly judged in favor," it may be just a stitched phone but without a change in the LTE bands.
P.P.P.S.
Forgot to add.
On all the firmware and even on the Chinese, the sensor does not glow, and it was stitching both RU and EU and HK and CN and the modems were different. And the fact that the infrared glow can be seen through the video camera is the norm! And you, alas, were not lucky and put a low-quality LED, as an option. So he shines partly in the visible range, as on cheap CCTV cameras.

Happy New Year everyone! Health, happiness, peace ... all the good-what-and you wish for yourself!

Post has been editedZeroferst - 11.01.17, 10:46
Reason for editing: addition / correction

--------------------
New - this incarnation of the old ...
Sony tap11
Zeroferst
Message#11
01.01.17, 22:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 426
Check in: 17.12.16
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

(summary of the first part)
Update 206 (and 201) version to beta version android 6
On the phone should be installed firmware Android 5 version 1.134.
I will describe the firmware with fOTA. Neither do you root or the like.
1.Swinging , install, run and leave ticks for drivers update and latest android sdk, download sdk update.
2. DownloadingATP kosvas 6.0.1.1.31last beta, rename for convenience 1.31 to 1, do not change the extension. we copy them in a folder
C: \ Users \ username folder user \ AppData \ Local \ Android \ android-sdk \ platform-toolsOr where the SDK was installed.
3.Download batch file THX. solvadorWe throw in the / platform-tools folder in the batch file, change the name of the firmware file, rename it first to the same extension.
4. Turn off the iota, press simultaneously + and on, wait until it enters the recovery. There we select apple update from ADB and click nutrition.
5. We cling to the cable, a device appears, we install the driver (if you do not find the drivers from the firmware from the Hong Kong ftp that fit the SDK, I gave the link in the first part). If it was done, wipe, three cache, restart, we allow to install everything and modify the program.

Hallelujah, 6,0,1,1.31!

Here
We take 4 files of the Thai fresh modem and who do not like the lack of a gsm with a ru modem and either by using the method or the one I specified in part 1 by downloading the firstHeredeleting all the files from the images folder and placing the modem files there and flashing through the batch file 01_flashall_and_keep_userdata or with a native flasher (when flashing modem Y when requesting erasing, user can not click the bricks) or ATP Dark Simpson

If you need 1.28; 1.30, ATP. kosvas

If anyone needs a root, etc.reforwardingon the post with the links that you need, ATP AlexRus72.

Post has been editedZeroferst - 24.01.17, 23:26
Reason for editing: correction / addition ++

--------------------
New - this incarnation of the old ...
Sony tap11
murlocotam09
Message#12
07.01.17, 19:42
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1671
Check in: 14.06.11
Xiaomi Mi 9 8/128

Instructions for changing the modem for owners of versions YD206(from murlocotam09)
1. You need to download the firmware of interest to you in the Russian version and the latest version of the Chinese firmware (everything is in the header)ftp://fw.ydevices.comfrom this FTP.
2. Disable antivirus, as my BitDefender "hacks" the executable file of the flasher.
3. In the folder with the flasher, you should have the firmware folder, if you do not have one, create it.
4. Copy all of the archive with Russian firmware to the created folder.
5. Delete the RADIO folder from the firmware folder completely and copy the RADIO folder from the Chinese firmware. In principle, if you already have a Chinese radio, then you don’t need to copy the RADIO folder, but that’s the case.
6. Flashing like a regular firmware, if you delete the radio folder, then it will not flash and there is nothing wrong with that. Answer YES to the question of the data wipe, applications may fall down, do not risk the data wipe and period.
7. After flashing the first boot may take a long time.
Possible problems
1. The extreme version of the firmware for the flasher 124 from it to 134 is updated by "air" and there are a few moments
1.1. If the update is no more than 150 meters, then there is no Russian radio in it and you will simply upgrade without changing the radio module.
1.2. If the firmware has “flown in” to 1 GB, then there is a Russian radio in it and you will have to change it to Chinese after the update.
Chinese radio firmware - delete the entire contents of the firmware folder, copy only the RADIO folder to the firmware folder from the Chinese firmware and flash it when NO data is requested.
2. If the flash driver very quickly “flashed” the phone, congratulations, you will have to re-flash the phone again, it will not boot (this happens because of the combination of hardware, cable and OS). To do this, you need to download the firmware with the version of Android 4.4 and upgrade from it to the latest version by “air”, and after the update is complete, flash the Chinese modem.

Post has been editedolmusi - 07.01.17, 20:35
Dark simpson
Message#13
11.01.17, 01:29
User
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 75
Check in: 11.06.07
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

Good evening everyone.

I throw in a little redone by me yotaphone_flasher, so that you do not suffer more.

What is fixed:
1. Do not close the program and free up memory, because flashing system with -S 512M
2. For convenience, you can choose whether to flash the system, the radio, the user, and whether to reset the device at the end.
3. The rest is all left from the original.

Executor and corrected source codes (if it is interesting to see how it works or to change something) in the archive in the attachment.

I haven’t tried to sew myself yet (I’ve tested everything without a real phone, but there’s nothing to sew on a real one yet), but in fact, everything is just there and should work.
In the end, no brick action is done, so even if something suddenly goes wrong, the apparatus will not die the death of the brave.

P.S. Along the way, I ask a question. And what about the Yotaphone 2 code name (or something like it)? I want to download OTA-updates from fota.ydevices.com, but yotaphone2 is not suitable as a code name. Picking and sniffing too lazy, surely because someone knows :) Thanks in advance.

Attached files

Attached fileYotaFlasherReworked.zip(3.88 MB)

--------------------
Prospice!
AlexRUS72
Message#14
11.01.17, 11:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 814
Check in: 13.12.11
Apple iPhone X

Filled with the archive, so as not to suffer:
https://yadi.sk/d/i50S-_GT38NJsN
here is Ruth, Xposed for Android 6 and the latest TWRP-v3.0.2.

Post has been editeddomnesu - 08.03.17, 14:00

--------------------
Chuwi V88 2GB, iPad 3->iPad 2017 + iPad Air 2, iPhone X 64Gb
... Acer S120->iPhone 5->iPhone 6 + ->Xiaomi Redmi Note2->iPhone 5s->4s->YotaPhone 2->iPhone 5c->LeEco LePro 3->iPhone 6->6s->6s + ->7->Se->Samsung J5 Prime ->Samsung S8->iPhone X
gekzuby
Message#15
16.01.17, 23:06
User
[offline]

Messages 84
Check in: 24.11.16

* wsahbr, Flash only the Chinese Radio folder separately.
SMAILe3001
Message#16
16.01.17, 23:10
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Check in: 07.11.16
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

tell me how to overcome?

I took firewood on the linksfrom this videoAnd by the way, after connecting in the pre-download mode, 10-ka somehow, the firewood also pulled up

Post has been editedSMAILe3001 - 16.01.17, 23:10

--------------------
YotaPhone 2 (206)<->Motorola Moto Z3
AleksandrPDA
Message#17
17.01.17, 00:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 340
Check in: 10.10.16

* wsahbr
In the cap everything is there, look, there are three options for replacing a modem
After the firmware on the 134 modem is also updated, since the firmware over the air for model 201, then the modem becomes RU, replace Chinese and 2G, respectively.
Every 2-3 pages this topic is discussed, no one wants to read a forum, or at least a cap, when you yourself become a user and understand how annoying it is

Post has been editedAleksandrPDA - 17.01.17, 00:27
serggreys
Message#18
17.01.17, 00:28
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 22.05.08
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

Zeroferst @ 16.01.17, 09:07*
* serggreys,
Put instead of what you have in the picture, the driver adb or iota at will. Not automatically, manually.

Only one driver is installed. Manual installation of the rest leads to code 10:
Attached Image

But the device is read through adb, if that is it ...:
Attached Image

Is that enough for further action?

--------------------
Alcatel 310 - Philips 630 - Siemens M55 - Motorola e398 - Motorola U9 - E-ten G500 - Samsung b2710 - Sony Xperia Acro S - Yotaphone 2
Garyllas
Message#19
17.01.17, 01:00
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 16.01.17

People, tell me how to cope with trouble. I start to flash (like I do everything according to the local instructions), firmware 0.3.52a stops at the "sending system (110 ..... KB)" and that's it. On the next line, the cursor only blinks. I waited an hour. I decided to do everything on a new one, the same garbage. As a result, on the screen of the body now either "powered by Android" or "downloading" is constantly on (if you hold down the power + sound (-) keys for a long time). Why hang? Can I reanimate the bodies somehow?
Deepcrasher
Message#20
17.01.17, 01:19
User
[online]

Messages 77
Check in: 21.10.07
BQ Aquaris X 3/32

I remind you that after an OTA update (of any) it is better to reset the cache and settings of the Google Play Services. And you do not have to wait for days there until the smartphone stops eating the battery in three throats.

Wireless charging is not so clear. I have a Qi charging Nillkin with an output of 1A at the input 5V 2A. I watched the charging off, with the above symptoms, if the wireless was connected to the Xiaomi memory. Which supports quickschardzh, perfectly charges on the wire, and declared at the output of its 2 + A. However, if you plug in a wireless Nillkin (5V 2A) for it, there are no problems with a charge.
TyupD
Message#21
17.01.17, 08:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 105
Check in: 27.09.10

People, tell me how to cope with trouble. I start to flash (like I do everything according to the local instructions), firmware 0.3.52a stops at the "sending system (110 ..... KB)" and that's it. On the next line, the cursor only blinks. I waited an hour. I decided to do everything on a new one, the same garbage. As a result, on the screen of the body now either "powered by Android" or "downloading" is constantly on (if you hold down the power + sound (-) keys for a long time). Why hang? Can I reanimate the bodies somehow?

In "downloading" it means not a brick.
Shay on new.

Use the modified flasher from the capYotaPhone 2 - Discussion (Post Dark Simpson # 57025166)

Everything !!!!

Use the modified flasher from the capYotaPhone 2 - Discussion (Post Dark Simpson # 57025166)

271 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 20.05.19, 06:06