Marshall Mid BT vs Marshall Major II BT | I would like to hear your opinion.
What would you choose?
Mid BT vs Major II BT
Marshall mid bt [ 134 ] ** [31,16%]
Marshall Major II BT [ 296 ] ** [68,84%]
Total votes: 430

Rep: (53)
In general, the situation is such that these headphones squeezed me in appearance. My Audio Technica ES7 was ordered to live for a long time and could not find anything for a replacement - everything was wrong ... And then I saw it and immediately liked it. But bad luck - I can not compare these ears live and listen anywhere. In general, at the crossroads.
1. Looks like Major II BT more. Some are strict, marshal so to speak;)
2. Mid BT is a newer model, but I haven’t found any differences anywhere.
3. Somewhere, information slipped that fixing cups in Major II is not very reliable (seemingly in reviews on the market). Mid BT seems to look safer.
4. Differences in sound, too, are not described anywhere, but I would like to know, but I cannot listen to anywhere.
5. Mid BT is more expensive on average by 3,500 rubles, but this question can be omitted, since it does not matter.
There are reviews on the Internet, but there are no comparisons.
I wonder if there are owners of these headsets on the forum? Ideally, of course, those who compared these ears live, but any opinion and information will be interesting to me.
Thank you in advance.
Yandex Market:https: //market.yandex...MP=14122191,1712724417

01 NOVEMBER 2017 P.S. WELL IN GENERAL HERE, I ATTEMPTED TO DESCRIBE DIFFERENCES. Tyts: Marshall Mid BT vs Marshall Major II BT (Post MORRGOS # 66128965)

Marshall MID Bluetooth: Fake and Original + Soundproofing MID

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgabby - 11.03.18, 20:40
Reason for editing: Marshall MID Bluetooth: fake and original + soundproofing MID:

* Dimdau,
I checked on Mid - connected them via bluetooth, turned on the music, and then Marshall Mod connected to them. Everything is working. I checked it with Apple headphones and with Sony sbh 60 - there is no problem, everything plays.

Rep: (0)
I read somewhere in the discussions what exactly is on my headphones connected via bluetooth, if I connect them to the same device with a wire, then the bluetooth connection is immediately interrupted and remains on the wire. Question. If the function of connecting the second headphones should be (and not the manufacturer’s advertising move), then how will the headphones distinguish that I stuck in the mini-jack, the second headphones, or simply connected them to the audio source?

Post has been editedDimdau - 18.08.17, 13:58

* Dimdau, At least from the incoming signal.

Then maybe there is some kind of tough connection algorithm (which one to connect to first and what to turn on first) or which button can be pressed simultaneously ..

* Dimdau, no, I haven’t heard of this. I think experiment yourself with the connection methods.

Rep: (91)
DimDau @ 08/15/17, 12:06*
Gentlemen, I can’t connect the second headphones to this device. I establish a connection via bluetooth, I stick the second headphones into the connector and the connection to the bluetooth is interrupted .. Has anyone managed to connect the second headphones?

Because it is a Chinese copy, therefore, it does not work out.
This is one of the signs by which you can distinguish a fake from the original.
Infa 100%.

* trane5700,
Maybe. By the way, yesterday I bought a daughter for a birthday Major 2 bluetooth. Checked - my Mead connected to the Majors about and everything is ok.
Z.Y. Myory is more bass than Mead.

Rep: (6)
* MORRGOS Bass yes, but in Mid the sound is more detailed, right?
Today I listened to Major 2 and Mid at Doctorhead for 30 minutes.
I like the bass in Major, but it can be boring.
And in the Mid, the design is better and the sound is cleaner.

* 4erdenko,
Yes, in Mid the sound is more even. The cup mount design is credible. Twisted wires. But I like the look of the cups in Majors more, but it’s a matter of taste. Well, the difference in price of 3000+ rubles for someone, too, can play a role.

Rep: (211)
* MORRGOS,
Not sure if a replica / fake Marshall Mid exists? For Major 2, I found information on how to distinguish. For Mid I have not found yet.

* SSergeiChe,
I have not met such information. Apparently Uncle Liao is focused on the Majors due to the mass character of the product.

Good day! I use Marshall Mid BT, 2 weeks ... 1 week flight is excellent. Later, BT stopped receiving sound, the device is paired, the joystick responds to volume and switching tracks, but there is no sound. Tested on various devices (android, IPhone 7 plus, iMac, PC) - Similarly! There is sound in the cord.
A question for connoisseurs, is it a marriage or are there any algorithms for solving this problem.

* Rex_350,
Apparently this is a marriage. You can contact the SC, or the store where you bought the headphones.

A similar situation Marshall 2 bluetooth on BT works fine when I connect other ears to the connector, the BT connection disappears ... And another question. On the Iphone, someone displays the headphones in pairing mode. I have the Headphones icon and battery level. But I connected the same headphones and showed only the BT icon.

Rep: (5)
Lord of the Mead Take a look pliz how your speech during a telephone conversation sounds? (this can be heard on any program that records calls) Test Major, where the microphone works surprisingly chic. And on Mead, I wonder how? It is alarming that a complaint flashed about this ...

* DBD they are not suitable for conversation. No noise reduction, you hear badly. If the slightest external noise appears, you have to speak very loudly, so that the interlocutor can understand your speech. When I call, in most cases I switch to the phone. In the subway, it's not really possible to talk.
Z.Y. test majors with external noise, with a live interlocutor. Yeah.

Post has been editedMORRGOS - 20.09.17, 06:52

* MORRGOS,
Thanks for the tip, I will know how I am aiming at the Meads, I am ripening;)
The majors are just in a noisy environment tested at tel. Conversation, which is interesting, I could hear very well to the interlocutor ... Compared to Sonya 770, this is generally perfect. On Sonya, the interlocutor hears a very deaf and distant muttering :))))
It also seemed that in Majors the sound was as if with cut-offs and tops, and as if with shallow bass. Mid bass prevailed. Maybe because there were new, unplayed yet ...

* DBD , I have both Mead and Majors on my hands, but I can’t compare my forehead right now, since the Majors were bought for my daughter on her birthday, which will be on October 14th. Then later, I can even gag a direct comparison, if I choose the time.

MORRGOS @ 09.24.17, 18:54*
Then later I can even direct comparison

It will be very interesting! We wait

* MORRGOS, I will be +1 in the list of those who will wait for the objective comparison of these ears. Do not let us down!)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 17:04