Marshall Mid BT vs Marshall Major II BT | I would like to hear your opinion.
What would you choose?
Mid BT vs Major II BT
Marshall mid bt [ 169 ] ** [32,88%]
Marshall Major II BT [ 345 ] ** [67,12%]
Total votes: 514

Rep: (58)
In general, the situation is such that these headphones squeezed me in appearance. My Audio Technica ES7 was ordered to live for a long time and could not find anything for a replacement - everything was wrong ... And then I saw it and immediately liked it. But bad luck - I can not compare these ears live and listen anywhere. In general, at the crossroads.
1. Looks like Major II BT more. Some are strict, marshal so to speak;)
2. Mid BT is a newer model, but I haven’t found any differences anywhere.
3. Somewhere, information slipped that fixing cups in Major II is not very reliable (seemingly in reviews on the market). Mid BT seems to look safer.
4. Differences in sound, too, are not described anywhere, but I would like to know, but I cannot listen to anywhere.
5. Mid BT is more expensive on average by 3,500 rubles, but this question can be omitted, since it does not matter.
There are reviews on the Internet, but there are no comparisons.
I wonder if there are owners of these headsets on the forum? Ideally, of course, those who compared these ears live, but any opinion and information will be interesting to me.
Thank you in advance.
Yandex Market:https: //market.yandex...MP=14122191,1712724417

01 NOVEMBER 2017 P.S. WELL IN GENERAL HERE, I ATTEMPTED TO DESCRIBE DIFFERENCES. Tyts: Marshall Mid BT vs Marshall Major II BT (Post MORRGOS # 66128965)

Marshall MID Bluetooth: Fake and Original + Soundproofing MID

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgabby - 11.03.18, 20:40
Reason for editing: Marshall MID Bluetooth: fake and original + soundproofing MID:

Rep: (3)
* rumyn1976 , * @tobur , In a branch about 5 advised Player ibasso dx 80 modes. Will be better about 5, the ratio of the price of the sound. If smart with the DAC podorzhe will have to pay.

Posted on 16/10/2019, 23:01:

* @tobur The battery on the MX 4 about nne ochen.Zhal smartphones from the DAC and a very good battery life no

* rumyn1976 , I would like in this format as the marshalls or bw, generally more sophisticated, if mozheno say that would not stand out much on the head but these are not found, viewed denon AH MM400

Rep: (143)
* bavbavbav 400, too, need to listen to the views of the beautiful, there are nuances in sound.

* rumyn1976 , Sony what exactly? WH-H900N h.ear on 2

* bavbavbav , Yes they

Posted on 16/10/2019, 23:12:

Sony WH-H900N h.ear on 2

* rumyn1976 , Here I'm just not visually comes, well, I have already unsubscribed

bavbavbav @ 16.10.19, 23:15*
Here I'm just not visually comes
In any case, all the headphones should listen to his own source. The fact that someone like you can not just go. This convinced many times.

Posted on 16/10/2019, 23:21:

And vice versa.

* rumyn1976 , I fully agree, were the headphones from the Chinese phone .tak not expect this quality of sound, the only short-lived it was. So here you can not guess.

Rep: (538)
* bavbavbav, headphone received, please ask.

* @tobur Yes, in principle your impression of the sound, in terms of convenience

bavbavbav @ 17.10.19, 20:40*
on convenience

Like a few months ago. Small, light. Soundproofing is excellent (for this form factor). Ears do not press (but individually). Qualitatively made. But braid hoop in my copy is not quite smooth. On the neck wear comfortable, nothing crushes. 9/10.
bavbavbav @ 17.10.19, 20:40*
the sound

Everything is very difficult and, again individually. The sound is decent, but after eplovskih headphone no "wow!" I did not have. It is not for 4.5k gold, it's just a very solid sound.
The emphasis, as you know, is made on the bass. In some places, the vocals become less pronounced and it sounds "like out of the barrel."
According to the wire sounds a little quieter and less detail. But almost no difference.
IPhone 6c + EPL Music. Who is the brightest examples (for description):
1. Classic. Symphony number 7 and allegreto sound good, Andrea Bocelli - Con Te Partiro slightly crushed vocals.
2. Bass. Perfectly clean. In all the compositions. A very significant track (except for moral and cultural value: D) - Litvinenko - we need to smoke. Not all ears pulled. I remember when traveling by army killed a gazelle and was included this track. There's dynamics just rained. Big Baby Tape sounds clear, low key darkk matter & one true god is very clear, Kendrick Lamar fine, dark light night lovell crystal ... Well, you get the idea.
3. Vocals. And here is 50/50. RSAC NBA sounds clear, as well as Lana Del Rey with Adele. But some tracks Alt Jay or almost all 21 paylots go into bass and vocals "from both barrels." Here is a prime example - Love E egeyn. Chorus, it seems to me, is designed with an emphasis on vocals. He strangled in these ears. This does not mean that it is not just too good (but clearly) hear the rest. But! The "new" songs (David Guetta - Flames or Nie Slucham), where there are vocals, and bass sound level, that is, without blockages.
4. Elektronschina all sounds good.
5. Rock. Well, it's Marshall. Although it should be quality. Here there is a "group" Dedklok (by the way, I advise cartoon Metalocalypse: heart:). The recording quality they are not very. listen without tears can not these ears.
I'm far from being a musician, so everything is so sloppy. To sum up, then:comfortable, long-lived on the BATTERY, intended only for the music, the vocals in some songs like "out of the barrel," the sound is excellent in general . Do these ears 4.5k worth? Yes. They are perfect and divine? No.
P.S. On YouTube there is a delay and very tangible, before I did not notice. + Sometimes EPL Music sound does not work: a headset is adjustable, no phone. Droops in 5-10 seconds.

Post has been edited@tobur - 17.10.19, 21:05

* @tobur , Thanks for the tip, originality .On checked?

Posted on 17/10/2019, 21:10:

* @tobur You took what color?

bavbavbav @ 17.10.19, 21:09*
Thanks for the tip, originality .On checked?

Visually. By all indications, the original.
bavbavbav @ 17.10.19, 21:09*
You took what color?

The black.

* @tobur And yet what alternatives they see you,

Posted on 17/10/2019, 21:12:

* @tobur , About the price but can be better sound

bavbavbav @ 17.10.19, 21:11*
And what alternatives they see you,

In this form factor? No.
bavbavbav @ 17.10.19, 21:11*
Around this price but can be better sound

I did not have so many headphones, the more overhead. Therefore, wait for an answer clever man)

* @tobur , * @tobur , That's just such a form factor that would be difficult to find and the sound byl.Intersno whether for MFAs to overpay. While considering Marshall and bowers and wilkins P5 wireless. Marshall is less clear what to expect, here on bw think dark horse, people are not so much. And the price it is certainly higher.

Posted on 17/10/2019, 21:19:

* @tobur , In any case, thank you.

* @tobur , PTSA And you hear the background noise, as many write, and even the size of a large head .On perhaps they are not so udobny.Hotya course individually.

bavbavbav @ 17.10.19, 21:53*
PTSA you hear the background noise, as many write

After a pause in the left headphone sometimes there shelchok. But not more. But it is not highly critical. The background noise is not (or I do not notice).
bavbavbav @ 17.10.19, 21:53*
and even a large head size .On perhaps they are not so udobny.Hotya course individually.

Individually, because I have a big)

Post has been edited@tobur - 17.10.19, 22:04

* @tobur Yes, and I have not a little.)

* @tobur , A sound insulation, it is great for others and for the listener?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/05/20, 4:43