Marshall Mid BT vs Marshall Major II BT | I would like to hear your opinion.
What would you choose?
Mid BT vs Major II BT
Marshall mid bt [ 169 ] ** [32,88%]
Marshall Major II BT [ 345 ] ** [67,12%]
Total votes: 514

Rep: (58)
In general, the situation is such that these headphones squeezed me in appearance. My Audio Technica ES7 was ordered to live for a long time and could not find anything for a replacement - everything was wrong ... And then I saw it and immediately liked it. But bad luck - I can not compare these ears live and listen anywhere. In general, at the crossroads.
1. Looks like Major II BT more. Some are strict, marshal so to speak;)
2. Mid BT is a newer model, but I haven’t found any differences anywhere.
3. Somewhere, information slipped that fixing cups in Major II is not very reliable (seemingly in reviews on the market). Mid BT seems to look safer.
4. Differences in sound, too, are not described anywhere, but I would like to know, but I cannot listen to anywhere.
5. Mid BT is more expensive on average by 3,500 rubles, but this question can be omitted, since it does not matter.
There are reviews on the Internet, but there are no comparisons.
I wonder if there are owners of these headsets on the forum? Ideally, of course, those who compared these ears live, but any opinion and information will be interesting to me.
Thank you in advance.
Yandex Market:https: //market.yandex...MP=14122191,1712724417

01 NOVEMBER 2017 P.S. WELL IN GENERAL HERE, I ATTEMPTED TO DESCRIBE DIFFERENCES. Tyts: Marshall Mid BT vs Marshall Major II BT (Post MORRGOS # 66128965)

Marshall MID Bluetooth: Fake and Original + Soundproofing MID

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgabby - 11.03.18, 20:40
Reason for editing: Marshall MID Bluetooth: fake and original + soundproofing MID:

Rep: (2)
Flour choice - MID'y BT or BT Major 3? Price +/- the same, listen to mostly rock. Externally prefer Major'y, but that's how things are with the sound of things? And with the reliability)

Rep: (7)
* thyon ,
Marshall Mid BT vs Marshall Major II BT (Post synthbad # 89420833)

My choice fell on the Ministries of Foreign Affairs. I use about a year. Things are good. I charge every 2 weeks if not less. It sounds great. Nothing fell off. I think the majors are too sound good. I do not think that much appreciable difference in sound between them. More a matter of what looks like the best.

Rep: (3)
Good night, I think the New Year to buy headphones. While considering Marshall mid BT (Anc Anc or without) or Bowers and Wilkins P5 s2 wireless .Zvuk course interesen.Chital topic reviews mneniya.Vizualno they both enjoy. Buy'll probably boo Marshall opportunities. I listen to different music, mostly rock, classical, electronic music .Interesuet comfortable to wear and use and quality of the headphone itself. Interested in your opinion, it is possible at the moment there are owners interested naushnikov.Na currently the source of about Maisie 5. As with headphones him sing?

Rep: (19)
As far as the major 2 bt?

Rep: (15)
* aziatckijkotik Long time: D
* Gaxim ,

* Warakas , Good evening to tell Maisie about 5 worth taking marshall mid (anc), .or to look at something else?

Rep: (0)
* bavbavbav , Hello, when choosing headphones should listen for me it is very beautiful, sound is good and the price is quite adequate.

Rep: (538)
* bavbavbav, pro5 - mh4pro is not, of course, but should pull.

* @tobur And if Marshal Major 2.

bavbavbav @ 16.10.19, 20:53*
And if Marshal Major 2.

Majors sound good everywhere.

* @tobur , And you have?

* bavbavbav, while no. Tomorrow will be 2 bt majors. I listened to their wired version, BT and wired 3. From the sound of intergenerational difference, but the design and ergonomics I liked the 2 bt version. Ministries of Foreign Affairs did not hear.

* @tobur If not difficult to unsubscribe they will drop you. From the sound of convenience.

bavbavbav @ 16.10.19, 21:53*
If it is not difficult to unsubscribe they will drop you. From the sound of convenience.

Yeah right now. Sound kind. He is a good, but not for all. I basically do not wear earplugs, ear only. A long time ago, and I drove with senhami iarfonsami (not eirpodsy not even iarpodsy: D). And then I bought Koss Porta Pro. And there was the sound of ... shit. I'm not used to the bass, and then their views. Also very enraged that all hear that I played. But is the Porta Pro - it's a bad headphones?
Likewise here. You need to listen to the sound. Bass then eat it a lot (for me!), But the plates, for example, can not be heard. Vocals comes unusual, but I like it. Some Lanka Del Rey, you can listen to. About rock silent, the ideal here. Electronics do not listen, I can not tell.
Convenience. So many write that crush. I did not press, but the ears were 8 months, tomorrow I will write how they felt out of the box. (Someone pulled out at night or native balls box to stretch, by the way: D).
BT. He is normal. Eirpodsy not, of course, but okay. The sound is not lost (phone in the right pocket of his trousers), in the video is not far behind, I will not say about the game.
Let us so tomorrow I get. Please try again after 3 months eirpodsami and write in more detail. If you have questions, please ask.

* @tobur , Thank you buy new from the hands or the shop price for info.Esli no secret.

Posted on 16/10/2019, 22:40:

* @tobur And yet there is a difference all the same for the other major bluetooth if through a wire or Bluetooth

Posted on 16/10/2019, 22:42:

* @tobur Opinions are different clear .Vot Corso many write almost ideal sound is the ratio of the price, and the sound straight all perfect, but really everyone has his own ear and preferences.

bavbavbav @ 16.10.19, 22:39*
Thank you for info.Esli no secret of buying a new hand or store price.

4.5k, Ozone. New, original (for reviews). But there is a guarantee of trouble.
bavbavbav @ 16.10.19, 22:39*
And yet there is a difference all the same for the other major bluetooth if through a wire or Bluetooth

Maybe for wires need a super device, but I heard over the wire and without with iPhones 6c. According to BT it seemed to me that a little bit better. Tomorrow for sure check.
But we must keep in mind that I have a rumor, but it is far from perfect. In general, I will listen through the EPL Music and BT. : Rofl:

* @tobur , Well, I think the sound is not bad in any case, will be a good, if not wow, there probably more a matter of taste preferences.

Rep: (143)
* bavbavbav , They have to listen. I have not logged in, the sound seemed muffled, like in a barrel, a lot of LF, HF little. I bought a Sony 900.

* @tobur , There is still dependent on the source

Posted on 16/10/2019, 22:56:

* rumyn1976 Can not agree to go looking for what price to take, the brand can be known in the secondary at least for something to sell

* bavbavbav, absolutely agree. But it seems to me that the 5th Proshka pull. mh4pro, even though he was better, but pulled and Porto Pro and monitor senhi with great resistance.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/05/20, 5:46