Marshall Mid BT vs Marshall Major II BT | I would like to hear your opinion.
What would you choose?
Mid BT vs Major II BT
Marshall mid bt [ 164 ] ** [32,6%]
Marshall Major II BT [ 339 ] ** [67,4%]
Total votes: 503

Rep: (58)
In general, the situation is such that these headphones squeezed me in appearance. My Audio Technica ES7 was ordered to live for a long time and could not find anything for a replacement - everything was wrong ... And then I saw it and immediately liked it. But bad luck - I can not compare these ears live and listen anywhere. In general, at the crossroads.
1. Looks like Major II BT more. Some are strict, marshal so to speak;)
2. Mid BT is a newer model, but I haven’t found any differences anywhere.
3. Somewhere, information slipped that fixing cups in Major II is not very reliable (seemingly in reviews on the market). Mid BT seems to look safer.
4. Differences in sound, too, are not described anywhere, but I would like to know, but I cannot listen to anywhere.
5. Mid BT is more expensive on average by 3,500 rubles, but this question can be omitted, since it does not matter.
There are reviews on the Internet, but there are no comparisons.
I wonder if there are owners of these headsets on the forum? Ideally, of course, those who compared these ears live, but any opinion and information will be interesting to me.
Thank you in advance.
Yandex Market:https: //market.yandex...MP=14122191,1712724417

01 NOVEMBER 2017 P.S. WELL IN GENERAL HERE, I ATTEMPTED TO DESCRIBE DIFFERENCES. Tyts: Marshall Mid BT vs Marshall Major II BT (Post MORRGOS # 66128965)

Marshall MID Bluetooth: Fake and Original + Soundproofing MID

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgabby - 11.03.18, 20:40
Reason for editing: Marshall MID Bluetooth: fake and original + soundproofing MID:

Rep: (96)
Bofold @ 10.09.19, 20:28*
what razntsy

They have a very different sound ...

Rep: (0)
Major II BT, III BTStoit whether to buy them? What's broken? Are they better than Bluedio Vinyl Premium?

Rep: (137)
ferkom @ 07/23/19 3:17*
Monitor neubivaemaya unlike majors 2 and 3.
I forgot to unsubscribe. I listened to the hollow sound boomy monitors where smothered HF and bought a Sony H900N.

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon! Please help solve the problem. I have a Marshall Major II bluetooth, bought in St. Petersburg in Dr. Head, headphones no more than 2 years. I tried to make rebinding to the phone again. And the headphones stopped working altogether. No response as a sound, and the indicator on the switch through a USB. I found on the Internet hidden feature peresbrosa (in the plug button). I did everything in the instructions. First USB to laptop, after pressing 2 seconds after take out the USB. But there is no reaction.

* Mihail2509,
The power button, to somehow react?
Maybe the battery died ...

Rep: (29)
Hello. Yesterday on sale Ali bought the Ministries of Foreign Affairs. Treated in 4500 with a coupon. In the hands of the second majors how come foreign ministries compared, the best on a sound leave. Unsubscribe any longer logged in. Principle majors bt completely satisfied, but bribed the price of foreign ministers).

Rep: (57)
meloman020670 @ 21.09.19, 03:37*
Complaint quote
Hello. Yesterday on sale Ali bought the Ministries of Foreign Affairs. Treated in 4500 with a coupon. In the hands of the second majors how come foreign ministries compared, the best on a sound leave. Unsubscribe any longer logged in. Principle majors bt completely satisfied, but bribed the price of foreign ministers).

You hike, confused forum personal diary.

Rep: (16)
Folks, Hello, tell me who faced, Major II model, last worked, after listening to the music turned off, folded it in his pocket, now is not working, the LED red switching diode does not light up, put on a charge from a laptop, do not react, for about two hours hanging nothing happens on the wire, ears 1.5 years, really dead? I tried to drop, according to the instructions, but what's the point, obviously exhausted to zero, respectively, will not be reset without stress, climb into odd as it is not very desirable. I would be grateful for tips to revive! Of good))) running on a wire.

Rep: (2)
Good day to all.
I want to buy Mazhory 2 BT, but then stumbled upon a review which said that the joystick (control on the ears) only works with Samsung devices and iPhone.
OnePlus5T enjoying himself, whether to work the joystick on my device?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Rep: (39)
4Groot @ 27.09.19, 21:47*
joystick (control on the ears) only works with Samsung devices and iPhone

Lies. I Huawei P20 works without problems. And this does not depend on the function on the phone model, I think.

Rep: (4)
* 4Groot ,
On my huawei mate 9 pro joystick is working correctly.
When first turned on, when listening to music from the VC, do not work with Fast track to track, but after the restart and the body and ears everything was fine.

4Groot @ 28.09.19, 03:47*
whether to work the joystick

Nokia 3, it works;)

Rep: (14)
4Groot @ 28.09.19, 1:47*
whether to work the joystick on my machine?

I have worked with Nokia 6.1, Samsung A7, A8, Xiamomi mi8 cheto there, and even with a player hidizs ap60II.

Rep: (29)
meloman020670 @ 21.09.19, 7:37*
In the hands of the second majors how come foreign ministries compared, the best on a sound leave. Unsubscribe any longer logged in.
Hello. Today received Foreign Ministries with Alik. The sound is better than in the majors, there are more details in the sound, adding high frequency in the majors they lacked. Low frequencies less, but they act out as it should, and not constantly hammering in the majors. Here they are amplified when they should. Ergonomics is also greater logged in. Cup streamlined, and not as kegs in the majors. Liked majors, but definitely better foreign ministries. Aptx determined. How much more they are majors, on so many better and act out. Majors uhrdyat for sale.

Post has been editedmeloman020670 - 29.09.19, 13:20
Reason for editing: Add-ons

Rep: (271)
4Groot @ 27.09.19, 22:47*
I use OnePlus5T, whether to work the joystick on my device?
Use with OnePlus 6T, joystick operates fully.

Rep: (2)
Thank you all, ears picked up, happy as an elephant

Rep: (18)
Here the theme of Ministries of Foreign Affairs and mayory2, but nevertheless ask. Now I stand before a choice - foreign ministries or mayory3. Price + - the same. Majors before buying can feel, but the foreign ministries need to be ordered via the Internet. Which is preferable?
And yet, it is clear that the games will be audio delay. How critical? Sometimes I play in the tanks.

Rep: (7)
* dant73 In terms of sound I can not say anything of which one is better, because the marshals did not listen 3. When you purchase as you are faced with the same choice. I bought as a result of foreign ministries, as in appearance they look richer. It sounds great.

Post has been editedsynthbad - 02.10.19, 02:53

Rep: (3)
dant73 @ 02.10.19, 00:08*
Now I stand before a choice - foreign ministries or mayory3.

Majors and cut 3 OM and chuvtvitelnost, the second version better then. While I'm talking about the wire

Rep: (535)
shamil_stf @ 24.08.19, 09:35*
I do not think that Ozone will spoil his reputation for selling fakes

Fake covers for iPhones sold in the lungs.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 13:06