Marshall Mid BT vs Marshall Major II BT | I would like to hear your opinion.
What would you choose?
Mid BT vs Major II BT
Marshall mid bt [ 169 ] ** [32,94%]
Marshall Major II BT [ 344 ] ** [67,06%]
Total votes: 513

Rep: (58)
In general, the situation is such that these headphones squeezed me in appearance. My Audio Technica ES7 was ordered to live for a long time and could not find anything for a replacement - everything was wrong ... And then I saw it and immediately liked it. But bad luck - I can not compare these ears live and listen anywhere. In general, at the crossroads.
1. Looks like Major II BT more. Some are strict, marshal so to speak;)
2. Mid BT is a newer model, but I haven’t found any differences anywhere.
3. Somewhere, information slipped that fixing cups in Major II is not very reliable (seemingly in reviews on the market). Mid BT seems to look safer.
4. Differences in sound, too, are not described anywhere, but I would like to know, but I cannot listen to anywhere.
5. Mid BT is more expensive on average by 3,500 rubles, but this question can be omitted, since it does not matter.
There are reviews on the Internet, but there are no comparisons.
I wonder if there are owners of these headsets on the forum? Ideally, of course, those who compared these ears live, but any opinion and information will be interesting to me.
Thank you in advance.
Yandex Market:https: //market.yandex...MP=14122191,1712724417

01 NOVEMBER 2017 P.S. WELL IN GENERAL HERE, I ATTEMPTED TO DESCRIBE DIFFERENCES. Tyts: Marshall Mid BT vs Marshall Major II BT (Post MORRGOS # 66128965)

Marshall MID Bluetooth: Fake and Original + Soundproofing MID

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgabby - 11.03.18, 20:40
Reason for editing: Marshall MID Bluetooth: fake and original + soundproofing MID:

Rep: (1)
Major II BT no longer included. The charge goes, the indicator lights up, but the power button does not respond. Recommend to reset, but how to do it? The Major 1 has a reset button for this ...

Rep: (51)
Rotgar @ 07/16/19, 00:41*
They recommend a reset, but how to do it?

Here is a video, look, I have not tried it myself.

Rep: (1)
Videos seen, but, unfortunately, there is a button inside the connector ... Floss runs the entire length.

Rep: (44)
* Rotgar And conditions of of this post earlier in the headphones performed?

Rep: (0)
Today no longer charge my Marshall Major II BT: beee:
Ears themselves are working through BT, too, if you connect a cord to the PC, but charging is not as if they do not see a battery. Button reseta connector tried, she pressed the headphones are turned off and all, does not help.
The most annoying warranty ran out a month ago. Tell me where to send them to Moscow for diagnosis and repair. The site has contacts Marshal warranty repair (Sava), but it was too bad reviews from this service.
UPD: guessed put in charge with external power adapter, the process went like ..

Post has been editedWintern09 - 19.07.19, 21:10

Wintern09 @ 19.07.19, 20:32*
UPD: guessed put in charge with external power adapter, the process went like ..

It did not help, charge half an hour somewhere, the red indicator light is off but the ears are not included with no power. Advise normal service?

Rep: (143)
Can anyone compare the sound of Major 2 with JBL T110BT? I do not think whether to take. Sound like serving? On JBL sound like.

Actually, I was discouraged by them - such as sound dull, tight ears
Here they like me in appearance and function
I think, or to buy them for the phone or for FiiO X5-3 Sony XBA-N3AP

Post has been editedrumyn1976 - 21.07.19, 19:11

Rep: (4)
rumyn1976 @ 21.07.19, 18:44*
Can anyone compare the sound of Major 2 with JBL T110BT?

I can compare these headphones. JBL I bought about a year ago, marshall recently.

Listen to them, the metal in the ground and audio books. I listen from your smartphone. As a regular audio file - "Music of the EC"

In general, the "gags" for 1200 rubles. sounds nice but sound marshall major 2 is difficult to compare.

In jbl not even all of the tools could be distinguished, maybe they merged. The marshall and the overall picture nicer and wider and deeper bass.

The overall sound of another price segment (note that my smartphone supports aptx). On marshall gladly listened to your favorite songs in the play list, and this figure :)

Post has been editedSergej183 - 21.07.19, 19:56
Reason for editing: Refinement

Sergej183 @ 21.07.19, 19:55*
The marshall and the overall picture nicer and wider and deeper bass.

The overall sound of another price segment

rumyn1976 @ 21.07.19, 18:44*
type sound deaf ears shake

It turns out - breshut?

rumyn1976 @ 21.07.19, 20:27*
Quote: rumyn1976 @ 21.07.19, 18:44 type sound deaf ears shake

What about "clunk" I heard it too, but I like the sound of a dull and I would not have called.
Again, it's all a matter of taste, but I heard an opinion that depends on the musical preferences: rock, "goes" well, maybe, electronic music, who does not like (I was listening to a track with elements of "electronic" music, it seemed to me that sounds good)
And again, if you listen for Bluetooth, you need the support of APTX, is without sound and is "deaf," I have not tried.

In any case, try to listen in the store (in MVideo for example, they are on the stand) and the only way you can form an opinion about the sound.
I for example, jbl full-size ( "tune 500" or "live 500" I do not remember) not very much, and the "gone", and place in the bag, take in less :)

As to the "pressure" on the ears - yes, it is. Talk to the passage of time.
I have, on the whole, no complaints about it. Wear them to the gym, in particular, and there is time, it is convenient that they are quite snugly.

Post has been editedSergej183 - 21.07.19, 21:43
Reason for editing: Typo

Xiaomi shows the charge level of the marshals? My RN5 connecting JBL shows percentages and, during operation in the band at the top of the charge level icon bluetooth device.

Post has been editedrumyn1976 - 22.07.19, 11:01

And maybe better to take 3 version, so to speak, work on the bugs?

About the second version of the writing, that the delicate attachment

If the same school and 3 versions, the xs, maybe it's worth a closer look at the Foreign Ministry, but apparently is not the same, and copper button L and R fall off: blush:

ps even better, it's KickMarshall Major III Bluetooth (Post MoOnok # 85734666)

Post has been editedrumyn1976 - 22.07.19, 21:40

rumyn1976 @ 22.07.19, 11:01*
Xiaomi shows the charge level of the marshals? My RN5 connecting JBL shows percentages

I huawei mate 9 pro, battery level does not show. Even specially designed program baton nothing but 100% is not displayed.

There are generally able to take the monitor for $ 135. I'm at a loss

Read a lot of reviews and the reviews and found that the version of Monitor neubivaemaya unlike majors 2 and 3.
But the point is still in the appearance of the majors, monitors do not know how to be street.
It is necessary to measure and to listen.

Rep: (6)
Monitor neubivaemaya unlike majors 2 and 3.

Two years of my major II, use of course not as a thing to the scrap, but a speck of dust does not blow off - throw in a tight pack with no cover, and listen regularly to bike, under the rain got several. times, etc.
Condition and appearance of new, except for minor (and without them in the daily operation) tsarapinok on the plastic parts of the bow. Even ambyushury not rubbed, although Wehle pour them then is

rumyn1976 @ 22.07.19, 11:22*
and copper button R and L fall off

Foreign Ministries of daily use = that does not fall off: ok:
You just need to buy the original at the official, and not a cheap imitation with AliEkspress and other Internet resources)

Rep: (57)
kobraWS @ 23.07.19, 07:32*
Foreign Ministries of daily use = that does not fall off
You just need to buy the original at the official, and not a cheap imitation with AliEkspress and other Internet resources

I have a year of active use of one fallen off. Did not even notice where and how, just one day discovered her absence.
Official of, itself.
So I confirm the problem.

Post has been editedScrow - 23.07.19, 07:46

Rep: (34)
Prompt, in the Marshall Major II BT really watch movies? Read that if the version of apt-x is not LL (Low Latency) - noticeable audio delay and this spoils the whole process rassinhron view ..

* ApocAllIPSyS ,

For all the time use, looked one film (it online in the internet), and several clips on YouTube.
It was rassinhrona.
APTX version do not know exactly, but in the settings it is simply designated "aptx"

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/05/20, 21:12