Marshall Mid BT vs Marshall Major II BT | I would like to hear your opinion.
What would you choose?
Mid BT vs Major II BT
Marshall mid bt [ 130 ] ** [31,4%]
Marshall Major II BT [ 284 ] ** [68,6%]
Total votes: 414

Rep: (53)
In general, the situation is such that these headphones squeezed me in appearance. My Audio Technica ES7 was ordered to live for a long time and could not find anything for a replacement - everything was wrong ... And then I saw it and immediately liked it. But bad luck - I can not compare these ears live and listen anywhere. In general, at the crossroads.
1. Looks like Major II BT more. Some are strict, marshal so to speak;)
2. Mid BT is a newer model, but I haven’t found any differences anywhere.
3. Somewhere, information slipped that fixing cups in Major II is not very reliable (seemingly in reviews on the market). Mid BT seems to look safer.
4. Differences in sound, too, are not described anywhere, but I would like to know, but I cannot listen to anywhere.
5. Mid BT is more expensive on average by 3,500 rubles, but this question can be omitted, since it does not matter.
There are reviews on the Internet, but there are no comparisons.
I wonder if there are owners of these headsets on the forum? Ideally, of course, those who compared these ears live, but any opinion and information will be interesting to me.
Thank you in advance.
Yandex Market:https: //market.yandex...MP=14122191,1712724417

01 NOVEMBER 2017 P.S. WELL IN GENERAL HERE, I ATTEMPTED TO DESCRIBE DIFFERENCES. Tyts: Marshall Mid BT vs Marshall Major II BT (Post MORRGOS # 66128965)

Marshall MID Bluetooth: Fake and Original + Soundproofing MID

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgabby - 11.03.18, 20:40
Reason for editing: Marshall MID Bluetooth: fake and original + soundproofing MID:

Rep: (0)
* varlamov , ordered the other day, came with a marriage wire. Headphones themselves like the original, everything was fine except for the cord: (a friend took a week ago in the same place, everything is ok with him.
I returned, waiting for a refund to order again)

And what about listening at maximum volume is not distorted ??
Generally, the speaker safety factor in miducks is sufficient for listening at max speeds through a wire or a wire ??
* Gaxim

Rep: (3)
* mmaksim82 ,
Yes
mmaksim82 @ 03.11.19, 0:47*
apth

Yes

* mmaksim82 , [quote name = "mmaksim82" date = "11.03.19, 0:10" post = 83220096] will get [/ quote * mmaksim82 , still know how to write in this lichku
Beat in search ali bti-029

Rep: (51)
Bilantino @ 03/12/2019 00:04*
And what about listening at maximum volume is not distorted ??
Generally, the speaker safety factor in miducks is sufficient for listening at max speeds through a wire or a wire ??
* Gaxim

Yes there it is possible to deafen. I have a third of the volume on the Asus tablet is already uncomfortable.

Posted on 03/13/2019 23:37:

* Kompas M.C., on ozone 4490 stand. Why tormented on Avito?

Post has been editedhotmix2100 - 14.03.19, 10:59

Rep: (14)
* bilantino There are no distortions at any volume.

Rep: (497)
Picked up ozone major 2 bt.
I chose a long time, I started with intra-channel, but I did not find suitable ones.
These chose with doubt, in the blind and without prior listening. I was embarrassed by many negative reviews.
But in the end, I really like the sound! There is a hurricane on the head, the bass really prevails and there is a lot of it, but it does not put pressure on the “brains”, sometimes you want to remove it, make it smaller. Bass elastic, sharp, even hard. Good, confident middle. High would like a cleaner.
My old marshall mode is losing well. The songs are played differently, many nuances that were not heard before.
This is absolutely no buzzing barrel, as some write, the sound is quite transparent. He has the character peculiar marshal.
I listen with aptx, and yes, they put pressure on my head.

Post has been editedpfg - 15.03.19, 12:06

* pfg , tried to listen through the cord? Is everything okay
I also ordered ozone, came apparently with a cord reject, because when listening through the cord either only one ear worked, or if you touched the cord near the entrance to the headphones, you could get sound in both headphones, but very hoarse. And only if somehow successfully twist the cord, then the sound became normal, but before the first wrong movement.
He returned it, waited for a refund and ordered again, tomorrow they should come. I hope everything will be fine)

Post has been editedFiricus - 15.03.19, 01:33
Reason for editing: ..

Post has been editedFiricus - 15.03.19, 01:33
Reason for editing:.

Think of the best, hope for the worst
Do not think that aptx is crap is included on all your tracks, nifiga, it is somehow selective, does not work on old ones
At the moment it works, it's just pi ... c ...

pfg @ 03/15/19 00:22*
These chose with doubt, in the blind and without prior listening.

"These" = what are these? o.O It is not clear which headphones are being talked about: Marshall Mid BT or Marshall Major II BT? : rolleyes:

Post has been editedkobraWS - 15.03.19, 11:15

Rep: (497)
KobraWS @ 03/15/2019, 11:14*
"These" = what are these? o.O It is not clear which headphones are being talked about: Marshall Mid BT or Marshall Major II BT? : rolleyes:

Right remark, major 2 bt

Rep: (14)
, it is somehow selective, on the old just does not work

What? : help: are you talking about?

Rep: (11)
nifiga, she's some sort of election

AptH is just a protocol; it cannot be selective.
I have a very straightforward difference to my Huawei p10 when you switch apt on sbts on the fly.
But - only if the source (muzlo) is of higher quality than the sbc can give.
If you listen to the flac - there is a difference.
If I am a musician - there is no difference.
I was at Mvideo yesterday, comparing M2 and MFA.
Personally, Meida seemed darker and illegible, he listened to a lot, from classic to mitollah.
Even the guard began to look suspiciously at me)))
I decided to order for every fireman on the Ozone M2 (cheap !!!), while they are coming, I’ll pump up my favorite songs and once again come to listen.
Maybe I will refuse M2 in favor of Mead.

Post has been editedfre1 - 18.03.19, 14:14

I ordered the ozone markdown on major 2 bt today, the box is open, I hope everything else is fine ... I'm worried about the cord in this open box. And yes, I really wanted to brown, but in this money you can not buy them, sadness ...

Post has been editedvarlamov - 18.03.19, 23:55

* fre1 Yes, it all depends on the quality of the stream
Nah flaki swing, listen to the layers and understand everything

Rep: (2)
Acquired majors bt, do I need to charge them before use?

Rep: (11)
fre1 @ 03/18/19, 2:13 PM*
Personally, Meida seemed darker and illegible, he listened to a lot, from classic to mitollah.

I take my words back.
Today, having stocked up with well-known works, I once again went to MVideo and did a cruel listening to Mid and Major II(the most funny - test options are, but not for sale, gee)))
Tracklist:
Manowar - Kings of metal
The Who - Overture, Pinball Wizard, Sparks
Helavisa - Krakatuk Shay
Rimsky-Korsakov - Scheherazade - The Story of Tsarevich Calendar
Mussorgsky - Promenade
(last two - performed by Berliner Festspielorchester)
These are all good flags from decent releases.
The Hatters - poked at Ya.Muzyka, just to appreciate the classic multi-instrumental Ska with trumpet and button accordion.
Here I am a music lover: thank_you:
All this was played with Huawei p10 + Foobar2000 + AptX

The sound of majors can be described in one word - fatal.
Oooooochen bold, before reloading, bass, fierce guitar, slightly pinned voice.
A little dirty backing up, just want to drink a liter of three beers and go to the center of the dance floor slam.
Of all the variety of tracks with them, Manovar and the Pinball Wizard went more or less (entry there is a hurricane)
The classic sounds surprisingly interesting.
In general, these ears will go either to bassheads, or to lovers of classic rock and metal, of that era, when they did not twist the bass in the equalizers when recording.
Ears such records make more vivid, expressive.

Meads - very even ears. Right here are straight-smooth.
Excellent separation of instruments, a good scene (although you can only talk about the scene with reference to the classics), the bass is not stuck out on tracks with electronics (Helavis took it), the voice is not lost.
The guitar could be fatter, it is too soft, it feels like it plays rhythm parts on nylon strings.
Classic sounds nice, but no more, goosebumps do not run in particularly interesting moments.
But on the classic Mitol - failure. Very flat.
I do not want to poke the equalizer, and I do not know what to do with it ...

What was not pleasant in mids is their silence. Really quiet ears, about one and a half times in the majors, the volume is more.
Well, weigh more, much warmer than majors - almost all of the ear is closed. But sit more comfortable, safer.

Of course, if you take your ears without a blind comparison - both of them are good, the foreign ministries may even seem unpretentious.
But when you listen to them alternately ... I plugged in my headphones, poked the joystick on some ears, took it off and put it on, poked the joystick on other ears, compared it ...
Then immediately get out all the advantages and disadvantages.

In general, there is no perfection in life ...
It would be desirable and sound even, and the volume margin for the subway, and loudness at low volume for the house (the bass majors will give this effect).
Well, the prices are adequate.

I feel, I will buy a classical guitar instead of ears, and I will go over the strings at night ...

Majors came from ozone, aptx is not in the phone, but already very pleasant. Connected to the TV, the TV reproduces the campaign better than the phone. The wiring works. He took the discounted ones, such as they were unpacked, I did not see the jambs. Price 4000-25% ozone points and free shipping, total 3000r.

* SSergeiChe , 3 months

Satisfied

Listen to the layers through them, it's a dull word
And then the usual headphones

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 07:52