Marshall Mid BT vs Marshall Major II BT | I would like to hear your opinion.
What would you choose?
Mid BT vs Major II BT
Marshall mid bt [ 133 ] ** [31,52%]
Marshall Major II BT [ 289 ] ** [68,48%]
Total Votes: 422

Rep: (53)
In general, the situation is such that these headphones squeezed me in appearance. My Audio Technica ES7 was ordered to live for a long time and could not find anything for a replacement - everything was wrong ... And then I saw it and immediately liked it. But bad luck - I can not compare these ears live and listen anywhere. In general, at the crossroads.
1. Looks like Major II BT more. Some are strict, marshal so to speak;)
2. Mid BT is a newer model, but I haven’t found any differences anywhere.
3. Somewhere, information slipped that fixing cups in Major II is not very reliable (seemingly in reviews on the market). Mid BT seems to look safer.
4. Differences in sound, too, are not described anywhere, but I would like to know, but I cannot listen to anywhere.
5. Mid BT is more expensive on average by 3,500 rubles, but this question can be omitted, since it does not matter.
There are reviews on the Internet, but there are no comparisons.
I wonder if there are owners of these headsets on the forum? Ideally, of course, those who compared these ears live, but any opinion and information will be interesting to me.
Thank you in advance.
Yandex Market:https: //market.yandex...MP=14122191,1712724417

01 NOVEMBER 2017 P.S. WELL IN GENERAL HERE, I ATTEMPTED TO DESCRIBE DIFFERENCES. Tyts: Marshall Mid BT vs Marshall Major II BT (Post MORRGOS # 66128965)

Marshall MID Bluetooth: Fake and Original + Soundproofing MID

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgabby - 11.03.18, 20:40
Reason for editing: Marshall MID Bluetooth: fake and original + soundproofing MID:

Rep: (211)
* MORRGOS,
I am not special in such matters. But I would take the Marshall Major II BT because of slightly better technical characteristics. They have a resistance of 64 Ohms and a sensitivity of 99 dB versus 32 Ohms and 95 dB for the Marshall Mid BT. The high resistance of the Marshall Major II BT at 64 Ohms (if you listen to it from a smartphone) is compensated by the high (in comparison with the Marshall Mid BT) sensitivity of 99 dB. Surely, at 32 Ohms and 95 dB, you get the same sound level as at 64 Ohms and 99 dB. In my opinion, these are the same headphones, only the Marshall Mid BT is newer. Given all this, as well as the price of the Marshall Major II BT, which is much cheaper than the Marshall Mid BT, I would take the first option. And the design of the Marshall Major II BT is more interesting (well, it's a matter of taste, of course).
In the topic of discussion, LG G4 gave an example with vacuum cleaners manufactured with a difference of several years, but with 100% identical characteristics, only the one that is newer, of course, costs much more. This, by the way, is a good example of how companies now earn by selling old developments under the guise of new ones.

Rep: (2)
I have been using the second majors for a couple of months. They liked the sound on BT, listened to more expensive models, they often have worse wireless sound.
In terms of quality, the fasteners look rather flimsy and the plastic is unpretentious to the touch, but for now I hold on and I try not to twist them very much.
The sound of the tweeter is a little lacking, and the rest is very much even (I'm not an audio nerd, so it's just my feeling of sound). At high volume, the sounds are quite clear, no porridge. On BT, the sound is more aggressive, on the cable softer.
You can listen to the second major in Msk in Dr. Head, they were there. Mead did not listen; I can’t say anything about them.

Rep: (2)
And yes, I forgot about one plus of the majors, this is the battery. She is very long enough. I listen to music on the way to work, to the university and home, in general, about 2 hours go out. The charge lasts for almost three weeks.

And yes, I forgot about one plus of the majors, this is the battery. She is very long enough. I listen to music on the way to work, to the university and home, in general, about 2 hours go out. The charge lasts for almost three weeks.

The battery is the same in both majors and mid. They wrote to me that the sound insulation is the same. It turns out, the question of sound (on bluetooth I think these ears will be equal), the question of the reliability of the design and the question - what else has been improved in this new model))

THEME CAN BE CLOSED. AFTER AN ANALYSIS, THE CHOICE HAS Fallen ON THE MORE NEW MARSHALL MID BT MODEL. THANKS ALL FOR TIPS!

Rep: (7)
Tell me. I have a Marshall Mid. Thought to take Lg G5, you can connect a hi-fi module to it. But I read in the reviews that the module starts working only when headphones with an impedance of 50-600 Ohms are connected. From this, the conclusion is that connecting Marshall Mid to this device will not make much difference in sound?

Tell me. I have a Marshall Mid. Thought to take Lg G5, you can connect a hi-fi module to it. But I read in the reviews that the module starts working only when headphones with an impedance of 50-600 Ohms are connected. From this, the conclusion is that connecting Marshall Mid to this device will not make much difference in sound?

I think that the cored DAC will work with any impedance, BUT - of course, only by wire, which puts an end to the convenience and charisma of Marshall Mead. For a dedicated DAC, it’s still better to pick up the wire ears.

MORRGOS @ 03/01/17, 20:18*
For a dedicated DAC, it’s still better to pick up the wire ears.

Thanks for the answer.

The wire then comes with headphones, so everything is fine in this regard.
I was interested in this "omnipotence".

Rep: (6)
MORRGOS @ 01.20.17, 06:29*
THEME CAN BE CLOSED. AFTER ANALYSIS, THE CHOICE HAS Fallen ON A MORE NEW MODELMARSHALL MID BT . THANK YOU ALL FOR TIPS!

press on the ears or not?

Tuareg @ 03/20/2017, 13:15*
press on the ears or not?

They pressed in the beginning, now everything is ok.

Rep: (6)
MORRGOS @ 03/20/2017, 17:58*
They pressed in the beginning, now everything is ok.

And will a 11-year-old child fit in size?

Tuareg @ 03/22/2017, 9:20 PM*
And will a 11-year-old child fit in size?

They’ll fit, my daughter is just 11 years old - tried on, everything is ok. But she liked her comfort more than her sony sbh-60, she was more comfortable. Here -https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ52DCPjsSJ/

Post has been editedMORRGOS - 23.03.17, 07:12

Please tell me, are there fakes (copies) of the Marshall major II bluetooth? I'm going to buy on the secondary

Rep: (1)
There are approximately 3,500

-Baiker- @ 04/23/17, 09:01*
There are approximately 3,500

Can I link to at least one ad? How to distinguish them from the original?

Rep: (211)
* MORRGOS,
Six months later, can you share your impressions about these headphones? Maybe there are some shortcomings, some wishes. There is something to compare?

* SSergeiChe,
Yes, perhaps, as it’s fashionable to say now, you can write many letters.
I'll start with the negative. I will find fault.
Mid's main problem for me is disgusting voice transmission. The interlocutor hears you badly, and at the slightest noise you have to greatly raise your voice. In the train or subway, it is easier to disconnect the headphones and talk on the phone in the usual way.
In summer, the ears are hot, but this problem applies to all over-ear headphones closed.
At very high volumes, frequencies begin to pour in, especially high, but this is at a maximum or so, which is rare in the subway.
Oddly enough, but this is all negative for me in these headphones.
About the positive.
Ease of use: folding design, wireless connection, ergonomics of joystick control.
Materials Nice old-school vinyl on cups, eco leather, twisted wires, metal hinges.
Sound. Well, sound is an individual matter, but I like Marshalls. The bass is not overloaded, elastic and crisp. The sound is nice to me.
Battery. Everything is fine here. According to my measurements, about 32-34 hours of sound at an average of 70% volume.
Appearance.
It's all very personal. The Marshall style has always appealed to me and Mead are bright representatives of the Marshall style. Vinyl, eco leather, metal, everything is harmonious and old-school, which I like.
The ability to connect ears over the wire.
Build quality at 5+. The wires are made just fine. The design of the headphones is not satisfactory.
Compare Mead is with headphones Major 2 of the same company - Marshall. I can’t compare it directly now, since there are no Majors in their hands, but my daughter ordered them for her birthday, which is in October. I plan to give her the Majors, then I’ll compare head-on.
Naturally, there are a bunch of headphones with the best sound, but for convenience, charisma, and price, Mid is a good option.
Z.Y. I snatched here (what is called - URVAL) from the latest sales of the Marshall London smartphone. Interesting animal. Harmonize with headphones. I use it as a second phone, since I can’t refuse the lg g4 camera and even though London is weak compared to g4 in everything except music, the device is very charismatic and stylish, it stands out from the general background.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedMORRGOS - 10.08.17, 20:02
Reason for editing: Ochepyatki

Rep: (0)
Gentlemen, I can’t connect the second headphones to this device. I establish a connection via bluetooth, I stick the second headphones into the connector and the connection to the bluetooth is interrupted .. Has anyone managed to connect the second headphones?

DimDau @ 08/15/2017, 12:06*
Gentlemen, I can’t connect the second headphones to this device in any way

Specify which device in question. Mead, London?

Rep: (0)
Marshall Major 2 Bluetooth and Marshall Major

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 12:21