> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Aforkplayer | Fork player for android devices. You must also install mx player or

Rep: (53)
Aforkplayer
version: 2.06.4

Last update of the program in the header:07.07.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
View videos from various resources.

Description:
Forkplayer from Smart TVs for Android OC

At the moment, the program is raw, maybe some bugs, and problems with scrolling and turning over.
Useful information:

How to deal with phantom clicks
Program author: Alexkdpu

Android required: 4.0
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Forkplayer
Homepage: http://forkplayer.tv/

Download:
Version: 2.06.4 Aforkplayer (Post by alexkdpu # 86722374)

Past versions:

only the Android version of the application is discussed here. Forkplayer service for other devices is discussed
= here =

Post has been editediMiKED - 07.07.19, 11:00
Reason for editing: New version 2.06.4

Rep: (1349)
And the first thing that meets us in a beautiful picture: give money to pay for hosting! } -)
And, of course, that almost nifiga doesn't work, oh, yes, we warned
the program is raw, maybe a lot of bugs
however, we still ask for money. .. What if they give ?? : lol:
Attached Image

In general, everything works fine, except for scrolling and turning over, as they said, without donation you can use it. install mx player and watch any movies and TV shows, there are ip tv paid and free, well, these groups are already provided by various groups.

Post has been editedFegelein - 17.01.17, 18:36

Rep: (6)
On the X96, the tv box works well. There is a slowdown when switching through the menu and scrolling. The menu does not fit vertically, you need to shift it up to see the lower tabs. And so quite excellent! Yes, I forgot to write using a mouse.

Post has been editedkolobok26 - 17.01.17, 21:22
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (64)
On the X96, the tv box works well. There is a slowdown when switching through the menu and scrolling. The menu does not fit vertically, you need to shift it up to see the lower tabs. And so quite excellent! Yes, I forgot to write using a mouse.

and how with the remote?

Rep: (19)
Does not exit the application through the exit menu

* Vitaljxl Yes, it doesn’t work at the moment, you need to minimize and close it.

Rep: (0)
It works with both the remote control and the mouse.

Rep: (107)
Fixed Menu \ Exit.
Work html5 of the player (set in the settings), to set the desired proportions in the player, click the gear \ Proportions 4, then set the width and height
Who has an Android TV or set-top box with a remote control, see if it writes button codes at the bottom right, for example, colored buttons

Rep: (626)
* alexkdpu ,

I get home, check the remote.
You are great, that you have paid attention to the Android set-top box.
I think you’ll pick up part of the audience ...

Rep: (58)
* alexkdpu
Remote control from tv box - the back button does not work. output works

Rep: (64)
Remote control from tv box - the back button does not work. output works

and scrolling?

Rep: (19)
On the TV set-top box, after starting the program, the first 3-4 presses of the remote control do not work then the norms. Prefix zidoo x9s. And videos are not yet marked as watched neither in directories nor in favorites.
The consoles on the remote control do not have colored buttons like on a TV. Therefore, we must think about how to interact with them. Maybe a long tap of the OK button on the file to display the menu?

Post has been editedVitaljxl - 18.01.17, 19:53

and scrolling?

Yes, the scrolling works, and the back button worked, mysticism. But I can’t see anything. It loads for a long time and as a result, nothing, sometimes in the lower right corner the time is from zeros
Attached Image

Great update! Now scrolling and switching does not slow down! Flies, the mouse wheel also works. Exit the program only through the menu button,
But I wanted to right-click through the mouse, like all other applications.
Updating the program through the message does not work. It is necessary to download from the office. Site and download a new updated apk.
In terms of height, they didn’t decide everything with the slider, you need to scroll to see the entire menu.
HTML5 player Does not work in IP TV or in movie theaters! (It works only if you click on it (to download), then it starts. But the quality is poor.)
On the X96 tv box I use only the mouse, I did not check the remote control from unpacking.

Post has been editedkolobok26 - 18.01.17, 21:16
Reason for editing: HTML5 player

Yes, the scrolling works, and the back button worked, mysticism. But I can’t see anything. It loads for a long time and as a result, nothing, sometimes in the lower right corner the time is from zeros

In the settings, switch Video Player to Media Player.

* vova816 ,

My MX player pulls up without any problems. And automatically. Did not do anything.
The keys work like.
In addition to the menu ... Although the menu is written to the right in the corner ..
But context does not throw out ((
And so everything is ok.

* xam1988,
Yes, and I already figured it out (kind people helped) now everything works

* vova816 ,

Why, I wrote. I saw the post above. It’s just that of course, didn’t change anything))

Rep: (196)
I put on a Lenovo a7000 smartphone an excellent flight even allows you to send video to the telly: D although I don’t need it I already have a fork / player in the telly, but thanks anyway, a convenient thing for a smartphone

Post has been editedmakskerch0 - 18.01.17, 23:13

Rep: (107)

you need to press the play button again, in the android auto play does not work in the html5 player

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/14/19, 10:10