General Projector Repair Tips

Rep: (832)
General tips on repairing projectors.

Tips пїЅ

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (0)
Good day!

Projector: Sony VPL-EX272.

Problem: During the design process, the Sony logo (on top of text and pictures) stands on the screen (sredka changes position). : girl_cray:

Question: Can anyone know how to remove the logo inscription? : thank_you:

P.S. Thought that the lamp is already old, and he asks to change. Changed - sense 0.

Thanks to all!
(If replay excuse me ...)

Rep: (1)
Happy new year, comrades.
Faced a problem: the projector continues to make a sound after 15 minutes, the film continues, but the light goes out and the projector doesn’t show anything. Are intact, the loop is inserted ... Apparently something overheats ... is that just ?? Help out comrades, I ask for advice and help xgimi z3

People, tell me, is it a defect? Can I try to take it back? Xgimi lune projector

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
I have not seen this. It looks like a mirror with a shoal of some sort. Do you have such a sound like on video?

Attached files

Attached file20190130_002209.mp4(42 MB)

Gentlemen, I encountered such a problem.

Projector: Acer d7p0511
I connect to the computer (the ports do not play a role, I tried everything that is possible).
If I turn on the computer from scratch, and at this moment the projector is connected, there are no problems. Colors are displayed correctly.
But stit only connect it directly in the process of the PC - there is a distortion of colors.
Same problem when trying to turn on the game. The projector goes out, then turns back on, but with distortion ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Dear friends !!!! I have a projector InFocus IN26 + c new lamp. HOW to reset the lamp hours without a remote control options with the volume buttons pressed for 3 seconds or more did not help.

Hello. I am looking for the SINGOWS 2000 program (specifically, the installation file singows2000.msi), which implements Toshiba projectors, in particular, my TLP-X2500 projector. Can someone share? Toshiba’s support does not give it, citing the fact that they no longer support old equipment (device of 2007). The program works through rs232, I myself have a null modem cable.

Rep: (5)
Hello!
Tell me, did anyone have experience in polishing the projector lens?
It is possible to buy much cheaper qumi q8, but the lens is wiped than it is necessary, otherwise everything is normal, the picture is good.
How can I polish and is it worth it?
When I will sell the projector in any case, in any case, as with liquidity with scratches lenses?

Please tell me yesterday the children watched the cartoon and began to show red xgimi z5, disassembled the lenses are normal, the diodes are lit that can be. Or it is necessary to send for repair to China if yes respond who sent the guarantee there is no.

Greetings Could you tell me please! The JmGo x 1, 2-year projector worked perfectly and suddenly the image drastically dimmed by 80%. What could be the reason?

welcome all. epson projector, bought b \ y installed lamp China. there is a problem "loop" in the picture that comes from the source, VGA cable (this is not observed in the menu), because this picture is somewhat blurred. TV has no such problem. The problem in the cable? or dig somewhere else? Tomorrow I will try another cable from the monitor. If the cable may have the option to set what the filter on cable or something like that then? Thank you all in advance.
Here is an example:
Attached Image

Rep: (203)
* dimarikkdv , Very similar to the cable.

Yes, that's right, find another cable picture became clear, colors are more saturated. thanks.

Rep: (33)
Welcome oplavilas Fresnel lens on the projector f30, please tell me where you can buy?

* zondaf , Ali is full. See size.

Rep: (33)
DanilaSib @ 31.07.19, 22:21*
zondaf, Ali is full. See size.

I could not find his size lens, and they differ not only in size, as well as the minimum focal length.

* zondaf Take larger and trim. Actually, if memory serves, somewhere in Russia store them cheaper to buy. Like as in Petersburg an Internet store.

Rep: (-1)
Show you how to open the projector CINEMOOD? Poor contact yusb-connector, I think, one path is broken or connector for a replacement. Housing all with clips, no screws to be seen. Need at least some manual for opening, I want to keep the look. Maybe there is a Chinese analogue or another name for a search query?

Good day, Ali helped to find the firmware on this unit, ABIS HD6000 Plus,
But it is in rar archive, I can not put her through the update. Can tell me how to be like flash and may the rest of it will help. Sew want Iza that Andrew should 4.4.4 and terrible tupit + cooling fan is turned off together with the Projector. Pliz help advance ATP

Posted on 12/08/2019, 21:41:

Projector Sound Charm SC001

Hello, I have a projector dlp optoma hd33. There is a vertical offset (overlapping) images of one half of the second image relative to the exact middle of approximately 1.5 cm and a width of the projection 3.5m. What Does this cause can be treated

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/12/19, 9:42