General Projector Repair Tips

Rep: (870)
General tips on repairing projectors.

Tips пїЅ

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (8)
* Well8383 , the feeling that the cache is clogging up all the free memory on the device. Check it out.

Rep: (2)
Good afternoon, please tell me, did you connect your GP90 to PS 3, there is no sound on fifa 16 on others, what can I do?

epson eb-s04
how to convert mp4 video to play it? (mp3 does not even see)
I tried in avi on everyone, but "reproduction is impossible" in the internet there is almost no information

Rep: (4)
Please share your experience, how to clean the Fresnel lens from the side of the cut circles? Today I cleaned the projector from dust, cleaned everything well except for this lens. On the smooth side, cleaning is not a problem. Dust crashes into circles very well, no black from it (on a black background). The whole screen is stained. Burnt film on the matrix - this is excluded.

sokol-cool92 @ 11/29/17, 23:36*
epson eb-s04
how to convert mp4 video to play it? (mp3 does not even see)
I tried in avi on everyone, but "reproduction is impossible" in the internet there is almost no information

mjpeg video codec pcm audio codec (they say similar codecs also work, but have not tried and climbed the stairs 20 times, a projector near the ceiling)
I made the resolution 1280x720, coded Format Factory
for future Google Masters

Rep: (0)
Hello, I bought a mini projector CINEMOOD STORYTELLER, like at the beginning everything was in order. But during one of the launches, it just hung on the boot screen, if the restart was similar! WHAT TO DO???

Rep: (3)
Good day. In the MDI i5 projector, after it was turned off during the update of applications, Android stopped loading, the VGA input works, but the image is displayed in 16-bit color, it is impossible to watch. Please tell me where to dig. At least to return the normal image from the entrance, to hell with it, with Android. :(

Rep: (21)
For reference, this is what is inside the DLP optical module of the PICO projectors.
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 19.03.18, 16:13
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Lads Help me please!
I purchased the MDI i5 DLP projector, and foolishly flashed the DLP module with the old firmware. And she apparently does not work with the remote control, which was bundled with the projector. I decided so, because in the topic of this projector in the photographs of the remote control from 2Q16, the remote looks completely different. And now I can not open the image settings menu. Not at all. The theme of this projector, here onsavagemessiahzine.com, not too active, and no one really responded to my call for help. Help with advice - where you can get the latest firmware for this projector, from 2017. that would work with my console. Or advise me how to be in this situation. He wrote in the technical support of the girbest, where he bought the projector, and tried to contact the manufacturer in China, there are only formal replies everywhere. Pamagiti. : help:

Post has been editedStexible - 20.01.18, 00:25

Good day to all!
After an unsuccessful firmware, the CooLux X6S projector stopped working (the white screen and turning the fan) on the remote control responds only to switching on. All standard firmware methods from the manufacturer via USB do not work. The device stupidly does not apply to USB, there is no connection to the PC either (we tried a lot of Prague, drivers, cables, flash drives).
I hope that experts on the photo will recognize the assembly and prompt the path to recovery.
ZY ... I will be very grateful for any hint that will lead to the restoration of the device!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
Comrades, in DLP-projectors the fan / cooler of the lamp works on blowing out (on the lamp's heat dissipation) or is it on its blowing?
Threat just in case, Sharp XR-30S

Dima_Rul @ 04/09/2018, 15:09*
Good day to all!
After an unsuccessful firmware, the CooLux X6S projector stopped working (the white screen and turning the fan) on the remote control responds only to switching on. All standard firmware methods from the manufacturer via USB do not work. The device stupidly does not apply to USB, there is no connection to the PC either (we tried a lot of Prague, drivers, cables, flash drives).
I hope that experts on the photo will recognize the assembly and prompt the path to recovery.
ZY ... I will be very grateful for any hint that will lead to the restoration of the device!

There was such a problem on this model, I was flashed in a service center. And after the firmware stopped working. I don’t understand the reason myself, they corrected me latertheseguys. Great service. Now he is still working. But the model is problematic. If possible, replace

I bought a GP90 projector 4 months ago. There was a yellow spot on the matrix (see photo)
On this area on the screen is a dark spot and loss of brightness (((
Can I somehow repair the matrix, or just for a replacement?
Most likely this happened due to overheating: unsure:
I attach the name of the matrix: C058GWW1-0

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (42)
Suddenly, watching the film, my MDI i5 was the project a white screen. When the starts, LEDs are even heard in the headphones shelchki by pressing buttons on the remote control or projector, but it shows a white screen, no image. Screen Display \ sound does not appear, the volume does not appear in the other modes (hdmi, av, vga) does not switch. When selecting 3d series with each button pressing 3d shows a green screen, a blue screen and the wave of the screen. When you try to do a hard reset through a secret key simply turns off the projector with pressing the reset button does not start.
Questions:
1. What is the correct sequence for the hard drive through the reset button? When to press, how much to hold?
2. What caused this behavior of the projector - what is the reason that broke? Has the Android flown off, has the firmware for the module flown off? Or a hardware problem? Is the chip alive?
Thanks in advance for the advice!

Hello, I really need an electrical circuit for the power supply from the Hitachi ED-A110 projector, if you have at least some information, links, let me know. Thank.

Good evening. Guys, please tell me, maybe someone has a SMART projector? The thing is that before the projector was hanging on the ceiling, but now it is on the table, therefore you need to turn the image, there are no buttons on the device itself, you need a remote control. On this occasion, I appeal to you!) The projector is needed for the xbox, there in the menu, too, you can not flip the image.

Friends!
The projector refuses to turn on when power is turned on, the indicators "are silent" and, accordingly, do not respond to the ON button. Is it possible because of a burnt lamp? And how can you check it?

Rep: (7)
Friends, there is a Benq TH670 projector lamp escape for 350 hours, suddenly brightness began to jump, at first it was noticeable in eco mode, that is, switching to the normal mode resolved the issue, yesterday it started blinking in any modes. Only the brightness changes, i.e. colors and focusing are normal. The lamp is original. What to do first? Can an original lamp with such a low mileage die so give out?

Good day! Interested in a circuit diagram on the projector Smart V25, namely on the power supply. The TOP258PN chip explodes, I change it, but in addition to it, something else flies out, and what I can not understand, can someone tell me. Such projectors have brought several and all have such a problem.

Good day.
Colleagues, tell me how you can move this topic:Problem when turning on the projector
to your section or create a new one?
Or you can leave as a link in the message?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 23:15