> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Sonny | [IPhone], [iPad] Tactical RPG

Rep: (1478)
Sonny
Version: 1.0.4
Catalog: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:15.01.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Short description:
Turn-based RPG

Description:
Sonny is a famous turn-based RPG completely reworked for an iOS device.
In the game's plot, the protagonist Sonny wakes up with amnesia and finds himself in a world full of zombies and various mutants. You are going to find out what happened to this world after all. There will be many different opponents on your way and you will need to use tactics to defeat them. As the game progresses, you will be pumping your hero and discovering new skills. The game is exciting tactical battles and interesting pumping system.
Sonny for iPhone and iPad is a great tactical RPG for fans of the genre.

From myself, I note the magnificent implementation of a tactical game.
Bought with pleasure and the game is worth the money.

iTunes Store iPad: Sonny, Armor Games Inc
https://appsto.re/ru/TubXY.i

Link to IPA / DEB: Version 1.0.4

Post has been editedDyuss - 29.01.17, 13:10

Rep: (1)
people and there will be a port on Andrew
or not worth the wait?

Rep: (228)
Started from scratch. The first took nature. Not to say that he is very straight forward, but, oddly enough, the boss of the 3rd act I fled from the first call.
Most likely this is due to the fact that the 2nd dispel appears and I better learned how to use physics.

Hmm ... I'm going with this command:
Attached Image

So far, I'm tearing everyone apart. I act as a chilo-debuffer. Even the boss frost rang 1 time.
Soon the raptor - here will be a real test.

The raptor picked up something. Came to Celestia ... and all - rested his horn. Not having a speed higher than her, she cannot be defeated.

Passed the game in the build of natures / fire. Honestly, not a cake at all.
Yes, 2 abilities appear at -80% speed, but, thanks to stupid partners, their usefulness is doubtful.
I did not find anything interesting in the file, except for the -50% armor, which I constantly used.
As a result, it turned out that 50% of the time I was in the physical build, with which I broke the final boss.

Rep: (1447)
* Fair_boy,
well yeah i tried fire - nothing

My build characteristic:
1) Natur. Full crap - a dull healer build with a minimum of damage. Considering that your NPC is poorly damaged, it is essentially unstable. The only Perth Ability -40% accuracy to all. I went with the abilities of this build 30% of the time and took everyone to starve.
2) Fire - a lot of damage and a little sense. You’ll be carried forward faster with your feet than you will smack someone. Really frayed here abilka - minus armor.
3) Frost - for those who like to exhaust the enemy. Little damage and a lot of control.
4) Light is the most viable build, because There is speed, and the speed in the game is elevated to absolute. Lots of damage and good control.
5) Shadow - some kind of turbidity ... did not take.

Here is my final boss total break build:
Attached Image

Its meaning is that minus armor + blid on max give a huge demage. I took down 40% of the HP boss while he was standing in his own camp with + 100% incoming damage. After his camp, he minus Kara and then couldn’t go anymore - Zak and I finished him off.

So far, in the game, apart from a strong bias towards speed, I have not seen interesting mechanics. Obviously, Armor decides, but could not come up with anything sensible with him, because Collect up + speed + def IMHO unrealistic.

I have a suspicion that natures + shades are made for pumping armor gear, because the nature has obvious abilities on + hit against fast opponents and an increase in armor, and the shadow has a damage return.
The only question is how to kill bosses like Celestia who constantly insist on themselves ... there is a suspicion that you need 1) to heal 2) insist on yourself + armor abilities.

Post has been editedFair_boy - 14.02.17, 09:26

I tried to go through the game again, but already in the build of Shadow + natures.
My plan failed quickly because leaving in devens instead of speed is a guaranteed death.
Opponents will walk 2-3 times, hang buffs / debuffs.
Here you need to sharpen the gear somehow in a tricky way, which is not there and there is not much choice. And there isn’t much point in collecting gear, because change gear to the next location completely.

In general, the game in physics was again, adding the most haunted abilities from the shadow / light build. Light is strong, but loses to physics, because in physical there is 1) a blid, which very much adds demage from teammates 2) camp 3) a blow at -35% of speed. And since in the game, speed is everything, then reducing it with the enemy = priority

IMHO the coolest setup is light + fire, because Light has + speed, and Fire has -armor.

Post has been editedFair_boy - 20.02.17, 08:26

Now there is a discount on the game. The game is worth 75r.

Right now, the discount on the game, costs 149 p.

Rep: (51)
Is it on ios 7?

Rep: (0)
I join the question. On the 4th will go?

Hello!
Passed the whole game on Nature.
On the last boss of the game he used a mix from Natura and Fiz.
If anyone is interested, I'll post the whole build.

Rep: (871)
Fly while it’s free: lol:

Rep: (37)
* Fair_boy,

Chet read, I look at many problems with the last boss, but ... I got stuck on it tightly, flew by everyone, and the last one didn’t :( combination of lightning + shadow, I tried a bunch of combinations of skills + gear

Don_TimOOOn @ 08.19.17, 09:41*
If anyone is interested, I'll post the whole build.

please post it

* GeroldIII,
Yes, I don’t remember how to play there ... it was all in February.

Real1sT @ 11/12/18, 11:58*
please post it

+++++++!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 8:29 p.m.