> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

161 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Huawei P8 Lite (2017) - Discussion | Smartphone 5.2 "
Android_8, EMUI_8
Which version of Android is better?
7.0 [ 44 ] ** [17,25%]
8.0 [ 209 ] ** [81,96%]
What kind of Android do you have?
7.0 [ 16 ] ** [6,27%]
8.0 [ 218 ] ** [85,49%]
I rolled back from 8.0 to 7.0, because nougat is better [ 6 ] ** [2,35%]
I would roll back with OREO, but I don’t know / don’t know how / don’t want to bother with it [ 15 ] ** [5,88%]
I updated on OREO ...
... and everything is fine with my phone [ 198 ] ** [77,65%]
... and there were minor bugs with which you can live and not worry [ 37 ] ** [14,51%]
... and because of this, the phone began to fail hopelessly, but I did not reset the settings after the update [ 4 ] ** [1,57%]
... and because of this, the phone became a godless bug, resetting the settings did not help [ 15 ] ** [5,88%]
Total votes: 255

ak_frost
Message#1
13.01.17, 13:26
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2451
Check in: 28.06.09
Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L29

DiscussionHuawei P8 Lite (2017)
PictureP8 Lite (2017), PRA-LA1, PRA-LX1, PRA-LX3
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Firmware | Accessories | Accessories for the twin of our device Honor 8 Lite | Modification and decorations | Owners Club | Themes for Huawei Emotion UI
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Add. Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews
Reviews
Useful
Poll results
Attached Image

List of changes in the header
03/16/2019 - Added "Port - Google Camera"
01/18/2019 - Added "Methods for installing the sound of notifications of the Viber application" under the spoiler "Useful"
12/29/2018 - Added "Flash on call, sms and notifications" under the spoiler "Useful"
08/06/2018 - Added "A little bit about energy saving - ROOT !!!" under the spoiler "Miscellaneous"
04/12/2018 - Added "Extended instructions for receiving notifications" under the spoiler "Useful"
01/24/2018 - Added a link to "Modifications and Decorations" in the headings header
10/09/2017 - Added a link to "Accessories for the twin of our device Honor 8 Lite" in the headings header
09/28/2017 - Added "Instructions for receiving notifications" under the spoiler "Useful"
09/24/2017 - "How to deal with a large cache in the Camera applications" - under the spoiler "Useful"
08/22/2017 - Added the result of the survey
08/10/2017 - Added "Honor 8 Lite-User Guide" under the spoiler "Useful"
07/16/2017 - Added "Tile 4G in the blind + Launcher grid size 5x5 or 6x5 - ROOT !!!"
06/23/2017 - Added "A little about parsing the phone" under the spoiler "Useful"
04/26/2017 - Added "Unlocking fingerprint or pin code. Without data loss." under the spoiler "Useful"
04/21/2017 - Added "Solving the problem with the Weather widget" under the spoiler "Useful"
04/21/2017 - Added "Comparison of our ipon 6s, LG4 and Sonya A57 DSLRs" under the spoiler "Reviews"
04/18/2017 - Added "Huawei EMUI 5.0 Shell Review on Android 7.0 Nougat"
04/18/2017 - Added "Location of the pin for opening the tray sim" under the spoiler "Useful"
04/17/2017 - Added "Difference between honor 8 lite and Huawe P8 lite (2017)" under the spoiler "Useful"
04/14/2017 - Added spoilers: "Reviews" and "Reviews"
04/14/2017 - Added a Mini FAQ
04/09/2017 - Added a link to the topic "Accessories"
04/07/2017 - Added a link to the topic "Firmware"
04/06/2017 - Added a link to the topic "Purchase"
04/06/2017 - Added a poll
04/06/2017 - Added additional photo
04/04/2017 - Added description on DevDB

Topics Curator: Bubas
For filling caps,
contact in
QMS

Post has been editedBubas - 16.03.19, 12:06
Reason for editing: Editing
kryonica
Message#42
05.02.17, 23:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 689
Check in: 19.09.12
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* Ideal1st,For me, significant drawbacks are when there is a manufacturing defect, for example, yellow spots on the LG G2 screen, residual images on the screen and a massive bootlap of the LG G4 motherboard, Xiaomi Mi5 bootlap, Samsung exploding batteries ... Yes, and these do not appear immediately , and over time. The first batch of devices are usually "raw" and you need to be prepared for the problem. But, if you buy from the officials, in an affordable (geographically) store and at such a low price as you have in the country, I think: I decided once - I have to take it!
Ideal1st
Message#43
06.02.17, 21:41
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 20.07.10
Huawei P8 Lite (2017)

Became the owner of the device)

Pleases the presence of a protective lining in the kit. Minimal, but protects the back part from minor scratches)
Also included is a simple black headset.
Out of the box when you first turn on free 7.47 GB of memory from 16GB.
System updates are not found yet.
Despite the fact that the bodies are black, charging and cable are white Apple Style)

The speaker sounds louder and better than all that I had before)

The impressions are very positive so far) I do not notice the terrible lack of oleophobic coating.

Post has been editedIdeal1st - 06.02.17, 22:03
legan1
Message#44
06.02.17, 22:12
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 29.01.15

* Ideal1st,
how are you doing with performance? But then some reviewers say that the interface flies, and some shos because on Android 7.0

Post has been editedlegan1 - 06.02.17, 22:12
Ideal1st
Message#45
07.02.17, 00:02
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Huawei P8 Lite (2017)

I do not notice lags yet. Once scrolling the page somehow jerked unpleasantly. But in general, so far the performance is very good compared to my previous phone, the 5th Zenfon.

I think that lags may still be from the intellectual shell, which is like learning the habits of the user and running applications beforehand (infa from the Rosette review) - this thing can definitely lag, especially with the time when it “learns” ... And theoretically, Lag when the screen is so heavily greasy that it can fix a lot of fake clicks)

The light sensor works fine. And the fingerprint scanner responds instantly)
The function of the instant photo from the standby mode by double-clicking the volume rocker is also a good thing, I think it will come in handy more than once)

Attached Image

Post has been editedAbbat1985 - 06.04.17, 12:29
Reason for editing: pictures under spoiler
eugkuln
Message#46
07.02.17, 07:11
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 30.07.15
Lenovo A6000

And what about 4G? Good catch?
Wind_Walker25
Message#47
07.02.17, 07:32
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 08.09.14
Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21

Good day. Can anyone scroll a page where everything about the phone and the firmware version with the build number are described?
kukico
Message#48
07.02.17, 20:35
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Check in: 10.11.11

Hello. Please do not kick, tell me, please, how to create an application shortcut on the desktop in this phone?
nlmnt
Message#49
07.02.17, 21:13
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 28.10.14
Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21

Ideal1st @ 07.02.17, 00:41*
Out of the box when you first turn on free 7.47 GB of memory from 16GB.

This is somehow strange.
I was available on p9 lite out of the box 10+
Does emeau 5 eat so much?
Poorly :(

--------------------
updated to L21C10B160 04/02/2017 (EMUI 4.1.1)
updated to L21C10B360 03/12/2017 (EMUI 5.0)
------------------------------------------
Huawei U8850 (Vision) ->Huawei Honor 4c Pro ->Huawei P9 Lite
veterinario
Message#50
07.02.17, 22:28
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 07.08.13

Legan1 @ 06.02.17, 21:12*
how are you doing with performance? But then some reviewers say that the interface flies, and some shos because on Android 7.0

Micro-pending when scrolling the menu or pages are available. Not globally, but noticeable.
Suspend, reboot, crash, etc. not seen yet.
veterinario
Message#51
07.02.17, 22:51
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34

Wife phone straight right dissatisfied.
Almost everything is wrong: the view is cheap, and the icons are ugly, and a bunch of notifications are displayed on the screen and social networks do not work in some places, like on the previous Honor 3c, which is a “reference” for it.
She said that P8 Lite (2017) only has excellent cameras and that's it.
True, at first exactly the same reaction was on Honor 3c - a terrible criticism. After a couple of weeks of using the Honor 3c, it was already impossible to pull out of my hands :). He offered to give me the phone, but does not give it to me.
In general, I downloaded a bunch of topics, changed icons, desktops, set up notifications, updated applications - the criticism subsided, the process of "getting used" is underway.
Today I said that in this phone the interlocutor is very well heard, right next door.
I liked the phone, I wanted to buy myself instead of Honor 6.
Firmware, functionality, autonomy - appreciated. The external speaker can also be praised - clean and loud, but rather flat (without bass).
The multifunction scanner is very convenient: unlocking, camera control, photos, curtain.
What I found: in the firmware, several terms are not translated from English. The projector function does not work (image transfer to the TV). The firmware has a function to reduce the screen resolution, but it does not work.

I recommend immediately updating all applications via the Play Market, including Google’s (some programs, such as social networks, do not work properly).
veterinario
Message#52
07.02.17, 22:56
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34

Hello. Please do not kick, tell me, please, how to create an application shortcut on the desktop in this phone?

All shortcuts of installed programs automatically appear on the desktop (this is if in "standard" mode).
In this version of EMUI, it is possible to switch to another mode, where access to the list of applications is available through an additional button.

Posted 02/07/2017 23:00:

Ideal1st @ 06.02.17, 20:41*
Became the owner of the device)

Congratulations!
If you took in the Huawei company store, then do not remember the case to what date they have pre-order at the promotional price?

Post has been editedveterinario - 07.02.17, 23:01
veterinario
Message#53
07.02.17, 23:48
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34

Autonomy data.
The phone came with 62% charge.
Discharged to 4% in 8 hours, while showing 4.5 hours of screen.

After the first charge, it was discharged from 100% to 12% in 2 working days (1 day and 14 hours according to indications).
Introductory: 1 SIM in 2g mode without mobile internet, Wi-Fi always on, GPS and location off.
Basically settings, Viber, social network, Internet browser.
Calls: 45 minutes
Screen time: 6 hours 45 minutes.

The discharge of the phone is displayed quite accurately, smoothly. I did not notice any jumps in the battery charge display.

Post has been editedveterinario - 07.02.17, 23:52
pr13s7
Message#54
08.02.17, 13:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 08.12.11
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Yesterday I also received my phone. In general, everything is like except for one - there are no notifications on the loxrin. Already for each application I went with my hands to select that notifications on loxrin were allowed - zero reaction. Nothing appears in the status bar or on the screen itself.
When the screen is extinguished - the vibration and the sound of the notification are there, the LED flashes, everything is as it should be. You turn on the screen - on the screen and the status bar is empty o.O It seems like a trifle, but it infuriates wildly.
den454545
Message#55
08.02.17, 17:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 385
Check in: 12.11.11

photo from the camera will be?
I would like to see under different lighting conditions
m0naxx
Message#56
08.02.17, 18:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 159
Check in: 05.12.10
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) SM-J530FZK

Good day. Yesterday I bought this device. The impression in general is satisfied. Waiting for the appearance of protective glass.

Immediately on the minuses.
  • No oleophobic coating on the front glass. I knew before the purchase, so I am not sad, but still - not cool. Yes, you can't call critical, but quite unpleasant. And rubbed complicated.
  • The speaker lacks a bit of volume and bass - the girl Xiaomi Redmi 4A, so the speaker will be brighter there (with the price of a smart card at half less).
  • Dual tray for SIM / SD cards - alas, this is the "trend".
  • It stores few (up to 5) prints (I can find fault, I haven’t dealt with them before, and no, no, it’s not the right finger to get at it).
  • I suppose that the 2.5D screen will play its role in the play "In Search of Protective Glass", because it will stand out above the screen, and hence the probability of catching more.
  • To the firmware - the lack of a doublet to wake up. It does not always make sense to pick it up from the table, for example, just to see the time, and the button will “kill”.
  • In my case - the "yellow" screen. It seems to be a trifle, but where there should be white - white with a yellow touch comes out. Red - comes closer to orange. In terms of use -* veterinarioright, more comfortable, the eyes are not so tired. But - for this there is a special. "read mode". So this is not good. To all this, there can be both a hardware and software problem. The first is bad. The second is to change in future firmware updates.

By pluses.
  • Appearance "almost executive class." It looks serious, you can’t call it cheap. Played all the same whole 2.5D and rear windows. There is no backlash, assembly quality.
  • Screen. The viewing angles are great. Grain is not visible, then he and FHD. Watching videos on youtube in 1080p is recommended (although the difference between 1080p and 720p is hardly noticeable in regular videos).
  • The presence of an oleophobic coating on the rear window. Like it or not - I do not understand why they did not make it normal in the front. Not logical somehow.
  • Fingerprint scanner - fast, reacts in almost any conditions and from whatever side you put your finger, convenient and functional setting.
  • Responsiveness of the shell - at the level. Maybe the optimization has affected, maybe - almost nothing is scored 3GB of RAM (free ~ 2). But lags / friezes are not noticed. He tested the graphics only in NFS Most Wanted. There are no problems with notifications.
  • Network - 3g catches steadily where it should; wi-fi, bluetooth - quickly find, determine, connect. Compared to my Lenovo P70-A on the P8 lite 2017, wi-fi and bluetooth are “looking” much faster (for example, bluetoothright awayafter switching to the store, I found several SmartTVs and a couple of phones in radius).
  • The sound from the speaker, despite the cons, is good. It could be worse. In headphones: my standard gags - everything is fine, pleasant; complete tablets — so-so; Lenovo’s bundles were better. In the Video application, there is a "sound improvement" item that adds volume and depth.
  • Pleased camera. For such a price - within the normal range. Regarding the application - "auto" mode slightly goes into warm tones, but the manual mode ("pro") pleased with the number of settings. Yet in the info to the photo it is indicated that the main camera is f / 2.2, and not 2.0. Frontalka does not wash, everything is clear and neat. There are "improvements", out of habit, immediately turned off. When viewing information to photos with a standard gallery - shows the levels, color masks. Convenient, informative.

Other
The interlocutor is heard well. How can I hear - until I checked. I will add.
Pleased with the manufacturer complete rear bumper. Trifle, but nice. And as a gift, they gave the battery to Huawei at 13K mAh. It’s helpful (such an action was in all the main shops in the country, so most likely a plus in karma to the manufacturer).

UPDATE
So, the first report on the battery.
Attached Image
Attached Image

In principle, not bad, considering the constantly included 3G, wifi and geolocation. Well, a couple of TV shows and two games. I will look further. Today I miss the day - because of the graph. tests sits specifically. 4 hours have passed, and already with 100% left 30%.
Now on schedule. For comparison, I took Lenovo P70-A - 8x1.7GHz, 2GB RAM, Mali-T 760 MP2.
Graph./ percent test
AnTuTu
Attached Image
Attached Image

For some reason, the P8 lost in RAM, I don't understand.

3dmark
Attached Image
Attached Image

GFXBench
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

UPDATE
A small example of the cameras. Night yet.
In order: auto mode, manual "pro" mode and frontalka without improvers.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Picture

Post has been editedAbbat1985 - 17.04.17, 10:04
Reason for editing: in the header

--------------------
Lenovo P70-A =>Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710FN =>Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) SM-J530F
Ideal1st
Message#57
08.02.17, 21:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Huawei P8 Lite (2017)

For 18 hours (a night in standby mode + a day of active, as for me, use without games and video) shows 62% of the charge is available. My zenfon 5 was discharged to zero in 7 hours of working day with the same use)
Friendly interface: did not find open Wi-Fi networks - it was suggested to disable Wi-Fi, and when I got to the area of ​​my network, I connected myself. There was a notification of highly resource-intensive applications (Facebook in the first place) with the ability to forcibly close them.

The sound in the mid-budget headphones is still ambiguous feeling: there is some excessive bass and closeness of sound (although, I'm not special). And the maximum volume by my standards is average)

Post has been editedIdeal1st - 08.02.17, 21:37
pr13s7
Message#58
09.02.17, 10:14
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 08.12.11
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

pr13s7 @ 08.02.17, 13:04*
Yesterday I also received my phone. In general, everything is like except for one - there are no notifications on the loxrin. Already for each application I went with my hands to select that notifications on loxrin were allowed - zero reaction. Nothing appears in the status bar or on the screen itself.
When the screen is extinguished - the vibration and the sound of the notification are there, the LED flashes, everything is as it should be. You turn on the screen - on the screen and the status bar is empty. It seems like a trifle, but it infuriates wildly.

figured it out. It turned out that in any topic except stock, notifications on loxcreen are not shown. the roofing felts did not finish yet before the 7th android and the new shell, the roofing felts something else. but why then put it in your own store is not clear
m0naxx
Message#59
09.02.17, 11:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 159

Friends, I continue graph. Tests together with my p70. And what was noticed was that all owners of the P8 had a slightly yellow screen? The "read" mode is disabled, checked. The default color settings.
I should already run to the store and talk to me?)

Post has been editedm0naxx - 09.02.17, 11:30

--------------------
Lenovo P70-A =>Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710FN =>Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) SM-J530F
m0naxx
Message#60
09.02.17, 11:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 159

* walker2011,factory - supposedly hot. That is, the protection should be fine. But almost certainly with 2.5D not everything will be so easy with the replacement, if it is still kotsnut. Most likely you have to change the whole module. So add. protection never hurts. Besides - add. Glasses come with normal oleophobic, which is absent on the front glass P8 Lite 2017.

--------------------
walker2011
Message#61
09.02.17, 11:56
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 11.08.11
Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21

I confirm the drawback: because of the absence of an oleophobic finger does not move very easily around the screen. Stick the glass on the screen - and there will be candy.

Also got this smart. I am preparing a gift. For the first time I come across a factory 2.5D glass. So, do you need to glue another glass on it?
Wouldn't the second glass on top of the first look ugly? If you paste something on your own - please give a photo here to the forum.
Huawei

161 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 03:26