> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PPTV King 7 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6 "

Rep: (19)
Accessories forPPTV King 7
PicturePPTV King 7
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | DAC talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Accessories

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 04.06.18, 20:14
Reason for editing: Dual SIM dual adapter card and MicroSD

Rep: (70)
I am trying to make friends PPTV King 7 BoboVR Z4. Phone headset climbed in without a problem, but the image for some reason is twofold. Oddly adjustable focal length and the distance between the lenses, the normal focusing is impossible to achieve: The White Wolf of test Cardboard scene is displayed in two copies and the normal image becomes only if you close one eye.
But the picture quality after my old Lenovo K3 Note pleased. It seems to be a difference in PPI is small, but King 7 not seen such horrific inter-pixel grid, as Lenovo. The image, of course, still grainy, but Lenovo is generally bad. If only to set up the image as something to avoid double vision ...

Rep: (27)
Azgort @ 03.01.17, 15:19*
I am trying to make friends PPTV King 7 BoboVR Z4. Phone headset climbed in without a problem, but the image for some reason is twofold. Oddly adjustable focal length and the distance between the lenses, the normal focusing is impossible to achieve: The White Wolf of test Cardboard scene is displayed in two copies and the normal image becomes only if you close one eye.
But the picture quality after my old Lenovo K3 Note pleased. It seems to be a difference in PPI is small, but King 7 not seen such horrific inter-pixel grid, as Lenovo. The image, of course, still grainy, but Lenovo is generally bad. If only to set up the image as something to avoid double vision ...

I'm sorry, but can try to pick up another QR code to the helmet? I put on Fiit VR from some left box, for she did not have anything on the web. This is where the screen is bigger than the Lenovo, which is probably why the code does not work.

Rep: (30)
* Azgort, try http://vr419.ru/polezn...nogo-shlema-vr-samomu/ or
it is also 6 inch device, try to guess the interocularThe device Virtual Reality 3D VR - Common Thread (Post michel333alfa # 51701943).

Post has been editedpapa.top - 13.01.17, 19:09

* ShkiPER221991, this problem is solved. Sgegerirovat need for Cardboard qr-code with a reduced inter-pupillary distance. I do not remember what the exact value should be, but I once managed to find the right number with the number of attempts.

Post has been editedAzgort - 13.01.17, 10:04

Rep: (6)
* ShkiPER221991 You can delete qr code points and leave the default settings. I no longer see double.

Rep: (0)
* Azgort,
* Alesys123,

Guys Pts ask how to do it ???? I am sitting with glasses, but do not see Nichrome. Capezio both offensively.

* ShkiPER221991 I just removed the cardboard program, reinstall it. At the first start of the scan is suggested qr code. I refused and stayed on the default. Not doubles.

Rep: (0)
* Alesys123,

A picture does not seem enlarged, greatly increased ???

* ShkiPER221991, generate the code here: https://vr.google.com/...iewerprofilegenerator/ It is necessary to reduce the parameter Inter-lens distance (mm). Unfortunately, I do not remember how it should be. Try to 47 millimeters for a start. The other parameters for the shape you need to take away: https: //www.reddit.com...values_for_the_bobovr/

* ShkiPER221991 No, quite a normal image. The only've written before, 360 photos made on redmi 3s, turning heads as it were trembling. No smoothness. On redmi standards.

Rep: (2145)
M
Topic moved to subsectionDevice accessories
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

Rep: (4)
-inet me with an iota on unlocked modem megaphone on the roof of the antenna, and comes to me then 10 meter tail yusbi ...
-on a new laptop and a computer with an Internet vindusom get without any problems,
s Android-never probyval ...
-vayfaya no router cho on strike ...
-If who probyval through the same-OTG adapter to connect the modem to the King, it is possible to get the 'Net?

Rep: (59)
* eltv1 , Modem, try here this widgets. Many tablets running.

Rep: (4)
i7-7 @ 13.01.17, 14:59*
You can pro vayfay do not remember and easy to use as any phone, and if you need to go to internet and download something that can simply use the mobile internet from 2G to 4G.

thank you ... understood ... now it is necessary to know in the "Accessories" if I can get to the king without an Internet vayf and even more so with his simok and connect the modem tail yusbi by pulling it from the computer, and sticking to the king from the modem to the iota where bezlimitka paid for ...

Rep: (395)
eltv1 @ 13.01.17, 16:09*
remains found in the "Accessories" if I can get to the king without an Internet vayf and even more so with his simok and connect the modem tail yusbi by pulling it from the computer, and sticking to the king from the modem to the iota, which paid for bezlimitka ...

here it is not clear how you connect? Just plug in the micro yusb phone Whistle modem does not work, but it is possible through komputer yusb on hand to stir up (although this is much gemorno today that I do not even remember how to do it)

Post has been editedsin-co - 13.01.17, 19:32

Rep: (27)
Azgort @ 03.01.17, 15:19*

You managed to solve the problem of ghosting? I took VR Shinecon 2.0. Same. Double vision, but I picked up the code so that the cursor is not Sardboard doubles and videos, demos, too, but all the movies dvoyatsya. He tormented all evening. What?

Rep: (1)
Already in high places body and cover made of black color.

https: //ru.aliexpress....t-For/32783978039.html

https: //ru.aliexpress....th-3M/32783173195.html

Rep: (3)
Statement eye on such cases:.http://kupinatao.com/p...4%8f%e6%95%b0%e7%a0%81orhttp://kupinatao.com/p...0%81%e9%80%9a%e8%ae%afReady to buy two !!!

Post has been editedWest Nick - 15.01.17, 10:28

Rep: (112)
West-nick @ 15/01/17, 10:24*
Statement eye on such cases

One, too, want to understand how to order it, it's not sharash office, someone ordered it?

Rep: (3)
romasemyon @ 15.01.2017, 17:45*
One, too, want to understand how to order it, it's not sharash office, someone ordered it?

I ordered the small things all (housing, cases, displays). Everything is easy!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/03/20, 1:41