> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei P10 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.1 "

Rep: (3139)
DiscussionHuawei P10
PictureHuawei P10 VTR-L09, VTR-L29
Description | Discussion » | Discussion P10 Plus » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Firmware » | Camera talk » | power usage » | Firmware (OS Android 8.X) »

Photo / Video
Attached Image
  • Huawei P10 promo video >>> Picture <<<

Specifications
Reviews
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgyord - 15.07.19, 12:55
Reason for editing: Scanner

Rep: (14)
I forgot to ask completely. How do you install the front camera relative to the hole for it? Exactly in the center? Because on my copy it was shifted sideways pretty well

Rep: (79)
* delmin,
But is there a stub on it? maybe he’s moving the peephole

Rep: (16)
The people, but how to make it so that when a small amount of battery remains, the phone goes into energy saving mode?

* delmin,
I can not say

Compare in the forehead with another n10, frankly pink display. And in the call and everywhere

Rep: (16)
* delmin , and you have not accidentally turned on eye mode?

Rep: (6)
Nolagh_mcgregor @ 08/03/2017, 16:42*
Since yesterday, a problem has arisen with the instagram. When I click on the button to add a new photo from the gallery, the Gallery looks like a plate of gray squares. I twist it and only occasionally among the gray squares come across normal pictures. But if you randomly poke into any gray box, then in the preview window the photo is visible well and it is laid out normally.
Phone overloaded twice. Today the instagram itself has been updated, but the problem has not disappeared. No one had this?

I also have. And it started with the last Instagram update. I think nothing of the firmware and the phone. When the 150 firmware arrived there wasn’t such. It started not so long ago.

* Skandalli
Did a complete reset of the phone, nothing has changed

Rep: (1)
Lucky178 @ 08/03/2017, 19:41*
I also have. And it started with the last Instagram update. I think nothing of the firmware and the phone. When the 150 firmware arrived there wasn’t such. It started not so long ago.

Here I have it only from yesterday. And literally, the day before yesterday there was nothing. It is annoying that such problems arise.

Rep: (342)
Bought to my wife today. Blue, PCT. The device is simply gorgeous. We decided to change the devices, but both my wife and I used mobile Windows for a very long time (I had 950XL, my wife had 950), and there is no alternative to change to WIndows 10 mobile. Therefore, we decided to try Android. The latest Android device was SGS II. I’m a very longtime fan of Motorola, so it was easier, I took the X Force (there was still a variant of Moto Z, but I liked X Force more). It’s more complicated with my wife. There were a bunch of options: Samsung S7, S7 Edge, Xiaomi Mi6, HTC 10, Meizu U20, Pro 6, Pro 6 Plus, Huawei Honor 9, P10, One Plus 3T, Alcatel Idol 4S. I watched a week, read various reviews and customized ones and not, went shopping and looked alive and decided to take the P10. Now, having him in his arms is 100% sure that the choice is right. The device is just freaky. In the hand of both my wife and I (with different sized hands) the device lies perfectly.

Rep: (58)
I would not call it not slippery. Yes, he is not as slippery as black, but he still wants to escape from his hands.

So about what you write, this is due to the fact that the phone is thin and the corners are rounded ... this cannot be avoided in modern phones
It used to be phones ... bricks, there was no such problem: D

Rep: (58)
Nolagh_mcgregor @ 08/03/17, 19:44*
Here I have it only from yesterday. And literally, the day before yesterday there was nothing. It is annoying that such problems arise.

This is a problem on Instagram, and not on the phone, in your profile branch: offtopic:

Post has been editedCeZet-93 - 04.08.17, 02:20
Reason for editing: Ed

Rep: (-1)
Good day. Please tell me what could be the reason?

So. I had a huawei p9 European, Android pay was installed and a VTB24 card was entered. I bought myself a Huawei P10 AL-00 (Chinese). Made the transfer of all data from P9 to P10, including all applications and Android Pay.
But now this is the situation. I add cards of various banks (Tinkoff, Promsvyazbank, Sberbank) to Huawei P10, but VTB24 does not pass the test, I tried several cards both mine and my wife. On the old phone, it is added without problems. He rang out at VTB, they could not help there, of course. Maybe some problem in Gapps or something else?
Please write your options for deciding what actions and sequence to take. There was also a moment that google play stopped downloading applications, freezes on loading and that’s it.

Rep: (148)
Yesterday, for the first time, the phone hung tight. Hard cuts helped. Lightly.

Rep: (3)
Victor-Seleznev @ 08/08/17, 9:05*
VTB24 does not pass the test, I tried several cards both mine and my wife.

And I'm OK. True, I have tied a card for a long time. Maybe what has changed? Yes, and I have only one card attached.

Rep: (175)
And how to make a dark background in the settings, etc.?

Rep: (124)
GSPMSK @ 08/04/2017, 18:48*
And how to make a dark background in the settings, etc.?

theme

Rep: (3)
I am sure that a dark topic is worse than a light one. IMHA.

Rep: (124)
* SerhioMsk,
A matter of taste and preference. For me, it's just black.

Rep: (175)
Thank you for the topic, but you just need a black background, everything else is full-time.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 11:13 PM