Connecting the projector to peripherals | subtleties installation

Rep: (854)
Connecting the projector to peripheral devices

Connection пїЅ

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (0)
Sorry if this question is not for this topic. I’m waiting for a wowoto h8 DLP projector and it’s alarming to me that it’s an old android 4.4, I think I’ll buy a prefix for it, but will I be able to play 3D from the set-top box or should I start it from the projector? If it is possible to launch 3D movies from a set-top box on a projector, then what should I look for?

Rep: (17)
* Diversantka I think the usb port is designed for connecting the projector to a PC for control (on / off, setting, etc.)

Rep: (3)
* Alexusmad You're right. I connected via OTG wifi - the adapter and the USB flash drive, clambered all the menus, there are no options for connecting additional. devices: (

Rep: (1049)
[email protected] @ 25.11.16, 19:53*
Or is there a simpler solution?

It is easier to connect a chromecast to the projector and broadcast video through it from a phone or from a PC via vlc or google chrome ...

Good evening. Guys, please tell me, maybe someone has a SMART projector? The thing is that before the projector was hanging on the ceiling, but now it is on the table, therefore you need to turn the image, there are no buttons on the device itself, you need a remote control. On this occasion, I appeal to you!) The projector is needed for the xbox, there in the menu, too, you can not flip the image.

Hello! Tell me how to transfer sound to xgimi h2 on Bluetooth audio device?

Hello, there is a problem with connecting via WiFi on Everycom x7a model (this is the one that is without android but with miracast / airplay)
I'm not sure that the problem is in the projector itself, because all over the Internet they write that miracast, in principle, has not yet gained adequate stability and standardization.

In general, at first I thought that the problem was in the wood, I rolled the wood for those who were guaranteed to work (according to reviews from the forums about my hardware)
And got him! For two hours I tested the work in the second display mode and in the mirroring mode. Streaming at him HD gameplay on the ultra. Everything was pretty bright, the only thing that compression artifacts appeared small occasionally.

With joy and a sense of accomplishment, I turned off all this.
And then I discovered that the connection problem did not dare.
(it may not have been, just once lucky ...)

Once again after
>device removal>[win] + [P]>connect wifi display
Projector reports direct connecting>"direct succed wait ip">"IP ok wait RTCP"
Then the screen on the PC blinks briefly and the message on the projector returns to the initial "waiting for connection, PIN / PBC Mode"
After that, the wifi display is in windows "multimedia devices", but does not appear as a display in the system.
(; iron windows 10 + amd A6-7310 with radeon r4 graphics + realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter)

By the way, nowhere can I find the dock for connecting this projector via WiFi ... generally, doesn’t the PBC imply pressing a button on the projector?
(although the only successful time I have connected without it, just asking for how much I remember "reconnect now")

There are no walls between the projector and the router, there are almost no interfering wifi networks either (only 2 pieces at the minimum of audibility)
Most depressing is that it actually can work normally, but does not want ...

I tried to play the settings of the wifi adapter modes - in vain
I can change the router if I understand correctly. miracast is a direct connection
Maybe the firmware can somehow fix it? However here onsavagemessiahzine.comI do not see how to determine the appropriate firmware.
because As I understand it, the x7 model range is still a different iron.

(There is only one crutch and little attractive idea that I really don’t want to apply: I add an old broken-down netbook via HDMI to the projector, launching a software air server on that, but this will not be good for games, because the ping is likely to grow significantly)
Because I appeal to the collective mind, may have come across or know what ideas, because I have already run out.

Comrades hello)) please tell me)) bought a xgimi h2 projector and I have an Apple iPad)) I want to broadcast movies from an iPad to a projector and watch the full screen)) how can I do this if there are wireless methods)) thanks in advance

Rep: (6)
In short, when I plan to buy a projector, I decided to check whether any cheap extension cords for twisted pair work.
Bought heresuch.

Came
Tested.
Indeed, it transmits a signal over a vitukha with a length of 10 m. I have not tried it anymore, because I have no longer patch cords. The picture is transmitted, not "frayed."
In principle, it is easier to drag two intact wittals through the cable channel under the baseboard than the HDMI cable.
The only inconvenience - too massive connectors. May not fit in place.
Accordingly, you need to watch some adapters or extension cords, such assuch
After receiving the projector, I tried it on a 1080p and 3D signal.
Everything really works.
This post is never an advertisement.

The only thing that did not like is the presence of snot in the form of two vitukh. But if it is hidden under a plinth or in some kind of pipe, then everything will be normal. On the other hand, it will be 10 times easier to stretch two witches than 1 HDMI cable.
But there is one thing but which has manifested itself in me and in someone it will not manifest itself.
The fact is that I have a screen for a projector with a motorized drive and radio remote control. When the picture comes and I start to clap with the radio remote control, the picture disappears. At first, I thought this projector responds. Then, with the player turned off, I realized that it was not in the projector. It seems that something arrives on the whistle either at the input of the projector or at the receiver.
Therefore, I ordered an HDMI cable for Ali on 10 meters. I will experiment with the cable.

Post has been editedVova Lermontovsky - 10.02.19, 13:16

So, in continuation of the previous post.
All the same, the snot in the form of two whistles gave me no rest, I ordered this 10-meter cable for Ali.https: //www.aliexpress....311.0.0.250f33edA3zcOF
The cable came relatively quickly, I did not measure the length, but it was enough for me.
The cable is thin, flexible, and everyone basically liked it. I also watched a simple video in 1080 resolution and 3D in the same resolution, everything is fine. The picture does not "crumble."
But here I downloaded this movie:https://rutracker.org/…iewtopic.php?t=4687049
Blurs 3D. He lay down on the sofa, put on his glasses .... and nifiga. 2D only.
3D cable does not pull. Although the "extension cord" pulled.

Now I am thinking of taking
https: //www.aliexpress....311.0.0.388233ed9HZvu2
If someone has the experience of buying a better cable on Ali, then I'm waiting for a link.

Post has been editedVova Lermontovsky - 07.03.19, 17:54

Rep: (2)
I know that is not the model, but could not find anywhere on the internet. Help someone who can. I have a projector Joyhero GP - 12 800 x 480 and all kind of nice if you do not find fault with that Ugham shading, etc. But he read only the sound mp4 although declared all video formats, it opens the avi and others without sound! What can reflash?

Good day.
I got a room with a spherical screen and two projectors staring at the screen.
I want to deal with these devices to be able to properly play the movie on the screen.
Now it's two separate screens that are tearing the picture. The example in the photo

Maybe there is some software, which reduces a picture or video should be adapted to these projectors?
Tell me where to dig ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (15)
The creative studio you need to connect the projector will be connected to the system unit. The cable length is 10 meters, but without fail it is necessary to install the socket. And already from it a separate cable will go to the video card. And then the question of the loss of image quality. Do I need to install the amplifiers, and if so at what stage?

Kompas M.C. @ 12/06/19, 22:26*
The cable length is 10 meters,

I have 10 meters. the source is not the signal is true PC, and Pioneer 450. Picture no problems.

* Vova Lermontovsky , So you can safely throw the cord from the projector, make the wall socket and from it already to a PC? Just I thought that this signal is "hurt"

As for the outlet - I do not know.

* Vova Lermontovsky , Clear. If not for the history of this socket, then it does everything a lot easier. I will keep reading.

Hello everyone, I have a severe case)) the entire head already broke, can someone tell me how to mount it?
Doing repairs in the living room, on stage bookmarks wires now, so that's the problem is such ...
Any mixer, macbook, projector (with HDMI, usb, and audio out), column 2 the active (s xlr / jack inputs / outputs), TV set-top box and ps4. Accordingly it is necessary to mount and all that-be speakers from the sound was coming from the TV, and the projector when you change the source.
MacBook mixer and speakers, I hooked up (from a computer sound comes) from the projector is HDMI to TV set-top box or PC, respectively.
That's how I hear the sound of the TV. set-top box which is connected to the projector on the column? through the tulips can?

I tried to connect to the projector box Tv. Screen saver appears for about 10 seconds then all is lost, and writing is not supported ... What could be the problem?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/01/20, 12:44