927 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Xiaomi Mijia M365 - Discussion | [Vehicle] Xiaomi Electric Scooter
Survey for problems with electrics / electronics
Do you have any problems with the electrics / electronics
No problem everything is ok [ 1151 ] ** [75,08%]
Yes, there was a problem with a loose battery contact (decided by soldering) [ 214 ] ** [13,96%]
Yes, some module burned out [ 99 ] ** [6,46%]
Yes, there was a problem because of the water. [ 69 ] ** [4,5%]
Total votes: 1533

Bupb
Message#1
11.01.17, 16:12
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 734
Check in: 27.12.12

Xiaomi Mijia M365 Scooter
Xiaomi Mijia M365
Upgrade and modification of Xiaomi Mijia M365 electro scooter | Xiaomi Mijia M365 Electric Scooter - Purchase and Accessories

Attached Image

Attention!
After installing the new firmware 1.5.1, glitches and the impossibility of software rollback to the old version are observed. Be careful!
the solution is here

������, �.�. ��� ������� �������� ���������� ���������� ��������� ���������� ��� � ������ �� ������������ ����! �������, ��� �������� ��� ��, ��������������� �� �������� ��������� ��������� ������ �� ������������ ����! download

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Xiaomi has introduced its electric scooter called the Mijia M365 Electric Scooter. Available in two colors - white and black.
The scooter is made of aluminum, it is equipped with a battery with a capacity of 280 Wh (consists of 30 LG 18650 elements), it can travel 30 kilometers without recharging. The maximum speed of a 12.5 kg unit is 25 km / h. The torque is impressive for such a "baby" - 16 Nm.
The system of regeneration of kinetic energy during braking is attached. Also, Xiaomi Electric Scooter boasts disc brakes, ABS, cruise control and LED lights.
Monitor the status of the scooter is offered through a special application for the smartphone.

Scooter instructions
Device characteristics
Speed ​​25km / h
Power reserve 30km (280W h, LG M26 10s3p)
8.5 inch wheels (tube)
Folding
Weight 12.5 kg
Aluminum-magnesium alloy frame
Engine 250W nominal (500W max)
Front recuperative brake, rear disc brake (braking with one handle)
Headlights front and back
IOS and Android application support
Wheel circumference approximately 705 mm (for cycle computers)

Platform Compatibility and Software Links
Video
New revisions and changes in functionality
EXPERIENCES AND EXPERIENCE
F.A.Q and problem solving
Repair assistance
Photos of control boards and diagrams
Useful parts and links
Accessories

VERY IMPORTANT!!!
After buying a scooter, ask the seller or pump up the wheels to normal pressure (see below)!
Be sure to check tire pressure once a week. This will significantly extend the life of the camera and the tire.

About chambers and tires and instructions for pumping from Ninebot
1. Pump up to the maximum, which is indicated on the tire.
2. KMS 8 "with a straight nipple comes back. Forward it is the same, but with rings, to shorten the protruding nipple. Will it live longer than the standard one? The question is open.
3. Many on the forum are advised to glue a full-time tire with an old camera in order to avoid friction. How much is this effective while the question is open.
4. At the official Xiaomi forum, information appeared about the test results that were conducted by the company in the laboratories for the last 2 months. The wheels passed the stress test on different pavements.

As a result of the test, engineers found that with a certain pressure in the wheels, they would be quite difficult to pierce. Recommended numbers are listed below:

With a load of 50-70kg: front wheel 35-40psi, rear wheel 40-50psi.
With a load of 70-90kg: front wheel 40-45psi, rear wheel 45-55psi.
Under load 90-100kg: front wheel 45-50psi, rear wheel 50-60psi.
With a load of more than 100 kg: it is recommended to swing up to 50-55psi front and 60-65psi back, but it is recommended to drive carefully, because the risk of puncture increases with weight gain.

Tire inflation recommendations
Useful information on tires and pumping
Dimensions and tools needed for repair

Reviews of those who installed cast tires
Poll results
How much do you weigh the owner of the syokat?
How much do you weigh, owner of syakata?
In kg)
less than 50 kg [2] ** [0.71%]
51-60 kg [9] ** [3.18%]
61-70 kg [46] ** [16.25%]
71-80 kg [80] ** [28.27%]
81-90 kg [66] ** [23,32%]
91-100 kg [49] ** [17.31%]
I, a real Russian hero and weigh more than 100 kg! [31] ** [10.95%]

Survey about problems with the camera
Attached Image

Problems
Legal aspects of using a scooter (opinions of members of the forum)

Forms for inputandview

and graphicsmileage statistics

On all questions of filling and updating the caps, the topic curator is always happy to help you.Saracheno.(Contact inQMS)

Post has been editedScaracheno - 23.04.19, 15:03
Reason for editing: Announcement
Bupb
Message#2
11.01.17, 16:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

Ryabyat, I have a little joy. I hasten to share. Came new Xiaomi Mijia. Ride along the corridor, admired and immediately decided to unleash it. Firstly, it is always very interesting and pleasant, and secondly, I wanted so much to see what was inside it.

From the history. A month ago, many loved manufacturer introduced and opened sales of a new vehicle, which turned out to be an electric scooter. Immediately attracted three things: price, weight and design. Against the background of other scooters, this looks amazingly beautiful, whole. Weight of 12.5 kg with such large wheels, a massive body and a battery capacity of 280 W ∙ h seems quite small. And I began to read in detail all the characteristics. The LG battery is 30 cells, the motor-wheel power is rated at 250W, and the maximum is 500W, which at a stated speed of 25km / h should give good acceleration. Power reserve on a single charge of 30km. Both wheels with a diameter of 8.5 ”wide chamber, is a huge plus. Yes, there is no suspension, but I know from experience that the chamber wide tire is much more comfortable than the rigid tubeless on the shock absorber. On a tubeless or too narrow tire, the shock absorber is unable to play joints and minor irregularities. There is a step, a headlight, a stop signal, support for a proprietary application is declared, there is even an ABS system (protection against wheel locking during braking), cruise control. In short, we must take and test.

A month has passed agonizing expectations. And finally, the device fell into my hands.
The first sensations. Scooter looks at 100. Amazing quality materials. Nothing anywhere backlash, he seemed cast from a single piece of magnesium and aluminum alloy. Plastic lining - quality, do not stick anywhere. The folding mechanism is tight; this again speaks to the reliability and the enormous resource of the node. But then the first disappointment came. The handles do not fold. Sticking yourself in all directions. Fixation in the folded state is very witty: the tongue of the bell clings to the hook on the rear wing.
Attached Image

No need for extra parts and snaps. Everything is simple, but it works well. It is activated by a button on the steering wheel, the battery charge indication lights up immediately.
Attached Image

Minimalist, simple, but on the other hand fits well into the design and is quite functional. Repeatedly pressing the button turns on the headlamp and rear tail light.
Attached Image

Be sure to turn it on, it's safety for yourself and others. On the deck of the scooter for the foot of the foot is glued with a "spike" for the hook. Very soft, you can ride barefoot in the summer, but the classic "sandpaper", in my opinion, would be more practical in the city. On the other hand, no one bothers to buy a self-adhesive "sandpaper" in a sports store and stick it in place of gum.

Scooter is not needed to admire him. Go. We get up, push the gas knob, and nothing happens. Scooter will not go from scratch. It turns out that the Zero Start function is also present. If you do not know, then tell. This is such a feature of the behavior of the controller when it does not give traction to the motor until the wheel is unwound. To start, you need to push off with your foot and ride like a classic scooter, and only then the engine will connect. On the one hand, for lazy people like me, this is not too pleasant, but on the other, some advantages. The scooter is insured against accidental acceleration, for example, if you touch the lever. This feature allows you to significantly save battery consumption. And most importantly, the scooter makes us at least a little, but move. And Xiaomi makes you move doubly, because the push here needs a very strong one, much more than on other scooters I tried to ride. Push, the motor picked up and accelerated. The dynamics are pleasant. Motor famously grabs and picks up speed. It's time to slow down. Push the brake lever. The rear lamp flashes. Nicely invented. What about our promised ABS? Imagine there really is an anti-blocking system. It works very simple, but effective. Gently pressing the handle first connects the front brake. This is logical, because the main load during braking will be exactly on the front wheel. Braking is so effective and strong that the grip is stronger and you don’t want to, but braking occurs until the speed drops to about 2 km / h. After that, the braking front wheel stops. You can dismount or stop braking, holding the handle more tightly. Then connect the rear brake pads. Here it is the ABS function. At too low a speed of rotation of the front wheel or stop it, the braking stops completely until the wheel spins up again. Everything is the same as on the car. The only thing that the rear wheel does not have this. And the complete clamping of the brake lever will most likely lead to locking the rear wheel. But this is an exceptional case. In reality, no one will slow down “to the floor”, and the anti-lock function will save the skater from falling, for example, on sand or in foliage. For more information I tried to connect the corporate application to the scooter. It turned out to be very simple, the application found a scooter, click on it and a nice speedometer appears on the screen.
Attached Image

Immediately all sorts of settings. And again, pleasant surprises. It turns out that you can change the level of recovery at idle. There are three positions. The default is weak mode. In a strong movement by inertia there will be the greatest recovery and braking of the scooter by the engine. Convenient for effective rolling down slides and less need to use the brake lever. You can also turn on cruise control. It's simple, you are driving for 5 seconds without pulling the gas lever, the scooter happily squeaks about switching to cruise control mode and you can not touch the trigger. The mode will be reset if you try to brake or pull the gas trigger again. From the main, perhaps, everything, there are password settings, social functions, various statistics. Who needs it, he will understand, everything is simple and clear. There is only one nuance: there is no holder for the phone on the steering wheel. A little thought out.
While riding saw in the corner of the scales. The Chinese love to lie with the weight. 12.2kg. This time, not deceived. Although, maybe it was the phone holder that weighed 300 grams? Okay, now the most interesting thing: what's inside? The first thing I want to unscrew is three thousand screws on the bottom of the scooter. Need a nozzle in the form of "stars". While we are spinning, the question is not being released: why did they make a plastic cover on the bottom?
Attached Image

But why? After all, this part suffers in the very first place. And if the screw head is cut off by an insidiously curbing curb from around the corner? Madly I want to throw out the plastic and screw the sheet of duralumin. Well, or at least change the screws, so that the caps in sweat. Bad thoughts ended immediately with the screws. All because everything inside is amazing.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The transparent plastic of the controller box and the heat shrinkage on the battery cause some kind of childish joy. Everything is so beautiful. The battery is assembled in the latest fashion: each cell is fixed separately, the assembly is completely waterproof from the ends, and a thermocouple is visible inside. By the way, LG M26 2600mAh cells with a rated current of 10A each. The assembly consists of 3 parallel sequences of 10 cells each. Those. maximum 42V. We also see this figure on the charge, but only the Chinese charge has traditionally only a Chinese plug. However, the wire for household appliances are sold in any hardware store. No problem. I do not recommend an adapter, buy a wire. Battery aside, unscrew the controller. Wow, how much thermal paste is there. Did not regret it. The wires that go down into the abyss of the pipe are fused, so I didn’t pull them out. Let them live in the pipe, does not interfere. The next stage is the motor-wheel. I decided to remove the fork with the wheel entirely. To do this, unscrew the bolt from the top, loosen the two on the side and there was another cog inside.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Fork fell out. There were more screws under the red stickers. And under the cover yet. The result was to remove the plastic cover on the plug and the motor. Hub nuts are quite tight. I had to try.
Now remove the cover from the motor. Inside order and comfort, but there is no hint of waterproofing.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Through the puddles of course you can ride, but without fanaticism. Torrential rain and deep puddles are contraindicated. There is a risk of flooding the engine. The axis is especially vulnerable to this. Want to be safer? It is better to change the bearings for those who are not afraid and do not let the water in, to mispread the hole for the wire with a good sealant, and to put the engine cover on the sealant, having missed the hole for the nipple. But it will not add comfort. Therefore, in the rain it is better to use the bus or the trunk of the car.
The rear wheel is nothing of interest. The same bearings, but there is a disk brake. I decided, since I was promoting it, then it was at the same time. Look at the pads.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Total Cool machine. Well, here's the soul rejoices. Waiting for the heat to potestdrayvit it in full, but for now it remains to walk around, but lick. The advantages of the car: a stunning body, excellent price, acceptable weight, huge tires, thoughtful electronics with support for software and updates. The dynamics are pleasant, but in a good way, you need to drive a scooter and a tail, and a mane, and then write. I like very much that the folding point of the steering wheel is not in a loaded place; the resource must be excellent. Bold plus build quality and accessories. This is the coolest battery I've ever seen on scooters, well, and the controller looks like 5 plus. In which case everything is very easy to understand. The standard light and stop signal are bright and informative. There is a metal footboard. Of course the price. This is a major plus. For this amount, there is simply nothing better and more interesting.
Disadvantages. Alas, there is. And I gathered up a rather large list. There are significant, but not very. Significant and the main disadvantage: pens. They do not fold and stick out. Yes, it is so prettier and the steering wheel feels more like a cast, but folding handles are much more practical. And for reliability, a mechanism like that of the Inmotion L8 is needed, there is a complete order with handles. The bottom of the deck is protected by plastic with protruding screws. Eliminated, but the question remains. The first push is very strong. Not for the lazy. This of course has more advantages, but with other scooters the Zero Start function is turned off. The rear wing is plastic and out of habit I want to press it like a brake. And there is not enough that is not calculated, so also the wire goes to the flashlight. Can damage. Be careful. There is no display with speed and holder for the phone either. On top of the deck glued gum instead of the usual "sandpaper". The motor has no waterproofing. And also at the charger the wire goes under the Chinese socket.
How to ride, talk about impressions.

Post has been editedScaracheno - 24.05.17, 14:12
Bupb
Message#3
28.01.17, 07:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

witbk
Message#4
03.02.17, 14:37
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
Check in: 25.10.10

GuestWho @ 03.02.17, 14:25*
About the load capacity - how much is the weight yet? 90 kg pull? Or search for something else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KZlC_sPlrILook, the current he does not look at 95 even
Bupb
Message#5
03.02.17, 20:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* GuestWho,27 mp available for its.
Totalcontrol
Message#6
07.02.17, 05:18
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 13.10.05

took here yesterday broughthttps://aliexpress.com/store/2131124
not very packed, as it seems to me, given that the scooter went to that city where trackless parcels can now deliver;)
The meter line is attached for comparison. Brought the way a pony. I have not yet considered how much I managed, I have not yet confirmed the cashback. ;)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgivlax - 08.02.17, 00:56
Reason for editing: It is better to hide images under spoiler

--------------------
Need help using a stitched PS3 in place.
geographically herehttps://yandex.ru/maps/-/CZhdzPLYServices will be generously rewarded, within reasonable limits.
Bupb
Message#7
14.02.17, 12:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

Quality photos of control boards:
controller:
Attached Image

Attached Image

"hiding" mikruhi:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

BMS:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Button:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedBupb - 14.02.17, 12:40
ksenofont.ksenofontoff
Message#8
25.02.17, 19:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 780
Check in: 29.08.11
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

SofirusYou can, but:

- high deck ->pushing is not so convenient - the leg on the deck gets tired quickly
- inflatable wheels somewhat quench the speed
- the rear disc brake is in operation - secondary, so in the mode without power it may not be enough from the slides

Those. You can touch it, ride - not the best option.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi8 Pro and Mi5S Plus
SGT S 8.4 LTE (16) and Lenovo Tab S3
Amazfit Bip, Sony SBH52, Sony SmartTags
ISIEIAI
Message#9
03.03.17, 01:11
Look there
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3051
Check in: 09.07.11

* DSLR,
Bupb
ecodrift
Listproven guys and in the subject, the latter is generally engaged in modification and warranty service and makes all kinds of fashion with the companyFerryso everyone has their own verified seller.

A topstarter well done, here onsavagemessiahzine.comThere are many topics that are NOT ordinary people, but with a direct feed;) companies and information they provide only one-sided.

That's generally argued with Bupb that a scooter for girls is inappropriateXiaomi Mijia M365 - Discussion (Post Bupb # 58613786)so if he were an ordinary seller he would have sang differently.

All good sellers and good scooters, well, not a nail or rod!

Ps and I’m so a normal scooter for children and I didn’t find it, except for xiaomi, there are no options, I’ll wait for the white one and immediately upgrade from Dima so that I can ride faster and farther away.

Post has been editedISIEIAI - 03.03.17, 01:17

--------------------
^ There could be your advertisement ^
danilkaximka
Message#10
04.03.17, 12:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 183
Check in: 07.06.10

with a call, I acted very simply. I took a file and made a hole inside to cut the fastener. You can see it in the photo. better to cut from the inside of the bell so as not to scratch it from the outside. after it we install and rejoice.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeddanilkaximka - 04.03.17, 12:24

--------------------
LG p500. LG Optimus Vu. Lenovo P780. Lenovo P70. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition. Xiaomi Mijia M365. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
- = MAX07 = -
Message#11
04.03.17, 13:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 01.01.13

Skated almost 600km, the experience is positive. Acceleration mode in my opinion is better to set weak otherwise jerks at start and braking. If the roads are undercut, the steering column starts knocking and creaking unpleasantly, the reason is in the retainer, it is necessary to tighten the pull (shorten) and thereby the contact will become tighter. Over time, the procedure seems to be repeated. I keep the pressure in pneumatics 40psi (tolerance 50), pretty hard but not bad. Mine under a powerful stream, rolled under a pouring which in the USSR simply does not happen, once plunged the wheel in half into a puddle (level with the platform) and at least that, but then you need to splash the wd40 onto the protruding parts of the axis. Very first came the first post disassembly, I think soon it will be necessary to change the bearings. The rubber on the handle and on the platform I think will not live long, the antislip is slowly erasing and coming off, after a one-time drop, the rubber on the handle is easily damaged, very soft. A couple of times stepped on the rear fender and noticed that the insulation of the wire on the lamp was wiped, although it is possible due to vibration. At about 560km, about 30 battery cycles occurred. According to the disc brake, I would say that it is better not to tighten, the wheel will be used and the tires will wear out quite brightly (judging by the size).
Somehow like this....
- = MAX07 = -
Message#12
08.03.17, 11:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 149

By mileage, my weight 72-75kg (equipment, etc.) with a full charge drove 20km still burned without blinking one ice, that is, 25% approximately. But of course speed and acceleration are no longer the maximum.

Now about the sad thing: the day before yesterday I came home from work and just wanted to charge for charging, I watch the battery indicator suddenly 1 ice and flashes, although the distance is 10km and usually with a full charge of 2.5 led. Well, I think okay can concluded. I connect it to the charger, but it does not charge, the green light on the charging unit is on ... Ept. He shook a little, oops, he revived again ... He just put it on the floor again, but now he didn’t even turn on. I opened it, I looked at the battery pack, the red led flashes, I tapped the block and the blue flashed, everything worked, and after a moment the red light returned ...
Undocked the battery pack, cut the film, examined the battery board, pulled out the board, checked all the wiring, everything was soldered / connected well, pulled all the wiring, nothing helped. Now, even on tapping does not respond. Posted in xiaomi, I hope something will advise.

Any ideas?
- = MAX07 = -
Message#13
08.03.17, 16:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 149

So, comrades, I found a problem with the battery pack, the thermal sensor was badly soldered to the board. The board is flooded with a hermetic and did not immediately realize that there was a trap, began to scrape off the glue from the mosfet so that the party number could be seen, well, this tail puffed itself up (do not get it wrong).
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Tomorrow I will be soldering at work, I will inform you about the final result, but while touching the wires of the board, the light starts flashing with the cherished blue, it means 99.9% solved.

Post has been editedScaracheno - 25.05.17, 11:40
- = MAX07 = -
Message#14
09.03.17, 12:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 149

And so, comrades. I started the sensor at work, everything started. Charging is in progress, the blue indicator on the BMS is blinking, the remote control is responding. Launched at idle - good! I'll go home on it I will write about the test drive.

Total we have:

Symptoms:

[List] [*] - did not take charge, blinked one lower indicator on the steering wheel.
[*] - a red indicator blinked on the battery pack, the controller was not powered.
[*] - when shaking or tapping the battery pack, the device came to life for a while, after removing the board from the battery pack, any actions did not animate the BMS
[*] - with the battery pack issued 19.20 VDC

Cause:
Breakage of the battery temperature sensor from the BMS board during operation of the device.

After eliminating the defect, the board began to issue 38.4 VDC. All functions of the device are restored.

Whoever faces a similar problem, I recommend soldering the wires with the direction downwards of the board, there will be less chance of a break. By the way, the power wires of the controller from the BMS were overwhelmed with a lid, the connector pins bent.

Photo of repair, rotating wheel at idle, charge indicator and voltage from the board after repair.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgivlax - 11.03.17, 13:31
- = MAX07 = -
Message#15
09.03.17, 15:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 149

And in dogonku ...

I was delighted, supposedly won! All assembled, hooked, op - bolt!

I took it apart again, started to paw and knock everything ... I killed 30 minutes for the whole thing AND THIS IS IT!

contact B0 spot welding moved away.

Attached Image

I sit, how to be - can I solder? I'm afraid, more under this contact, some kind of circuitry on the resistor is wound up and on the circuit board to the bus. Who will tell?

And the suspicion creeps in that it was the root cause, and maybe both. Not the crux of the matter - be gentle, gentlemen!
Soldered the connector, now I will fill all contacts with epoxy will be tested.

Attached Image

Post has been editedgivlax - 11.03.17, 13:31
- = MAX07 = -
Message#16
09.03.17, 20:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 149

It seems like there are tires on Ali:

New QIND Inner TUBE 8 1/2 X 2 8 1/2 * 2 8.5 * 2 Gas Electric SCOOTER Part Razor Currie goped bladez
http://s.aliexpress.com/UZFfyiQ7
(from AliExpress Android)

XIAOMI Mijia M365 electric scooter tire tire
http://s.aliexpress.com/3yqYRbUb
This is what I miss because it is a watch on the helmsman, I don’t want to cling to the phone, suddenly it rains and I have a shovel Mi Max

Ordered these:

Universal Waterproof Motorcycle Handlebar Quartz Watch for 22mm (7/8 ") to 25mm (1") Motorcycles Accessories Drop Shipping
http://s.aliexpress.com/bqY7BBbY

Let's see how it will look, the dimensions are clearly interlaced on the right, without touching Throttle.
LIST33
Message#17
10.03.17, 00:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 398
Check in: 29.01.14

So, RESULTS of measurements of the nuclear weapons and nuclear weapons center on the dynastend!
The stock Xiao and Tuning 36 volt 12.5 Ah battery + Infineon controller (FERRY-B36 + FERRY-C36) participated in the comparison
This is a video announcement - mounted.
A video will appear here:https://youtu.be/mnpdimdyFz4
XIAOMI MIJIA M365
60 volts
How to connect a tuning battery to the standard electronics:https://youtu.be/pFo9ouk5HM0

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
XIAOMI 60 VOLT 40km / h. Repaired more than 1,200 XIAOMI MIJIA scooters. Vast experience in repair and tuning.
black-141
Message#18
11.03.17, 13:47
Experienced
[online]

Messages 654
Check in: 08.04.12
Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro

Pakhan88 @ 03/11/2017, 13:09*

XIAOMI electric scooter charger
http://s.aliexpress.com/b226ruaq

--------------------
Dune303d / DuneHDPro 4K./Zyxel Keenetic Ultra / Ultra II / Meizu HD50 / Sony PS-4 / Xiaomi Mi White Smart 360 ° / Xiaofang 110 / Yi 1080P Car WiFi DVR / Mijia DVR Camera / Yi Mini Camera. 4.0app3.2.4 / M365 1.5.1 IP54 / MI BOX MDZ-16-AB / Mi Robot / Mi Laser Projection, Snowhite 90 / DJI mavic air
4ipolinos
Message#19
11.03.17, 14:40
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 43
Check in: 18.07.10

I thought and thought and requested cancellation of the order for Ali. Seller agreed. Today I went and bought a scooter for 27 tr. Last took. The seller said that 2 units sold yesterday. I sit at home, I understand, I consider.
By the way, you can add to the seller's cap in St. Petersburg. Warranty from the store year.
https://hdhero3.ru/cat…9183515169741482000003

This is my friend and I bought these two scooters. I went for the company with him, waited over 40 minutes for the seller. I tried to ride on the Foundry and Nevsky - I liked it, I immediately took it. Now I am thinking of buying a bottom protection (like herehttps://ecodrift.ru/?s...ata&post_type=product)and make a waterproofing motor.

Post has been edited4ipolinos - 11.03.17, 14:42

--------------------
 iPad Air 32gb |  iPhone 6 64gb
KI Plus DVB-S2 / T2 | KII Pro DVB-S2 / T2
androdev
Message#20
16.03.17, 20:43
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 25.05.10
Samsung Galaxy Spica GT-I5700

Measure a little more accurate. The temperature in St. Petersburg is 1-3 degrees.
For the day 10km. At the end of the day - 34%. Without eco mode. Without recuperation - I constantly pile up whenever possible.

I think 15km in the limit.

Reading mileage taken from the application.

Post has been editedandrodev - 16.03.17, 20:45
ksenofont.ksenofontoff
Message#21
16.03.17, 20:55
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 780
Check in: 29.08.11
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

- = MAX07 = - @ 03/16/17, 20:09*
... in a month they set off to 20psi much more comfortable. Yesterday struck back ...

It is possible that one with the other is interrelated.
Undelivered wheels easier to break through.

But about how much to download, in the video I saw really on the 5psi wheel written. Not too much?

They wrote that the manufacturer recommends 30-35 Psi. 50 Psi is the maximum for the camera / tire.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi8 Pro and Mi5S Plus
SGT S 8.4 LTE (16) and Lenovo Tab S3
Amazfit Bip, Sony SBH52, Sony SmartTags

927 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 18:02