> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth | [IPhone], [iPad] The Sacrifice of Isaac

Rep: (566)
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
version: 1.1
Catalog: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:11.01.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The Binding of Isaac - 2D-RPG with a top, a game where the player controls Isaac or one of the six unlockable characters, exploring the basement dungeon.

Description:
The Binding of Isaac Rebirth - roguelike arcade with a view from above, in which the entire gaming process copies the classical genre is obsolete console with all its attributes (hearts instead of lives, primitive graphics, etc.). From roguelike got: one shot, no saves and randomly generated prohozhdenie.Nam still give only one attempt, forced to collect coins and hearts, as well as hundreds of other fun and very relevant at survival veschichek.Na place and "randomizer" levels, pickup a unique passage for each race individually. There will be traps, nasty bosses, secrets to a super weapon, easy bleeding, dozens of playable characters and a great cloud achivok.
Plot:
The Binding of Isaac Rebirth revolves around one family, a little boy Isaac and his devout mother. Somewhere far away from civilization on a hill in a small house, have fun and live together with the son of his mother. Life is beautiful and simple: small to play with toys, draw pictures and keep a smile from ear to ear, yet kind and loving mother spends time for religious shows on televizoru.Vso well and good ... But one day, my mother heard the voice of the alleged gentlemen (in the head), which immediately demanded to protect Isaac from sin and vice. Woman unquestioningly obeyed and took away all the toys, and son locked in a room, and naked. Again the voice asked the woman for salvation of her son, but this time with the help of zhertvoprinosheniya.Prichem Isaac. Unhappy baby in the slot by the door heard all this and began frantically rushing around the room in search of salvation, until he came to the door in the floor. And at the last moment, when Isaac's mother appeared in the doorway with a huge knife, low darted into the darkness ...
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Video
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/the-binding-of-isaac-rebirth/id1069549814?mt=8
Link to IPA / DEB: 1.1 (IOS 9+)

Post has been editedtriperus - 11.01.17, 15:17

Rep: (19)
The game of course is very steep in its genre, but tsenik in 1150r quite a lot, it is clear that it is not in Russia Steam fiksirovnnymi prices, but the {censorship }
!
Hidden mat. UE upgraded.

Post has been editedDyuss - 11.01.17, 23:12

Rep: (3)
I was prepared for a price of 500-700 rubles, but 1150 - thank you. I Steam even Afterbirth + bought 2 times cheaper than the game, in order to see how it works on an apple, so much money you do not want to throw away.

Rep: (1)
iPhone 5 coming?

nikarino001 @ 11.01.17, 18:15*
iPhone 5 coming?

so here and check, but I'm not sure it works at all or not

this question, with Market on ios 9.3.5 can be? Ceyla present, and 10 do not want to move

nikarino001 @ 11.01.17, 18:59*
this question, with Market on ios 9.3.5 can be? Ceyla no

No, unless the developer did not want and will not reduce until 9+ (8 does not start)

Rep: (24)
Cool igruha HARDCORE !!!
It supports the controller, do not know how I would have played without him ...)
Rocked with tongbu (since Ceyla no idea ..)

Rep: (52)
As I waited for its release! Even my starichok supports like. : Lol: And here is a version axis terribly upset at the eight would start ...

Rep: (2)
Ios 9.3.2 ipad mini retina, is operating normally, the bugs are not met.

Rep: (41)
Ios 9.3.3 iPad Air works fine most of the time, but occasionally slows to a crawl and FPS drops, even on the menu, is treated by restarting the game. Interestingly, all the way, or a side effect of my use Controllers For All keyboard bt? By the way, so the game is not worse, than on the computer.
P.S. It can be understood to say - the game slows down when I connected my bluetooth keyboard press tab, even if this key is not assigned to any action. Quite a strange bug ...

Post has been editedVladislavPG - 11.01.17, 15:25

Rep: (8)
iphone 6s plus, ios 9.3.3 the flight is excellent, thanks to the author!)

Rep: (2)
It remains to understand how to move from the PC to save the plate.

Rep: (41)
Gazzil @ 11.01.17, 15:47*
transfer conservation Pc

This proved to be quite simple, you need to copy the file / s persistentgamedata (1/2/3) .dat (1,2,3 - number of conservation of the cell, in a game of three, go in order from left to right) of / Documents / My Games / Binding of Isaac Rebirth device on the path // var / mobile / Containers / Data / Application / (game folder) / Documents
Since it Rebirth, the save with additions and afterbirth afterbirth + are not supported

Post has been editedVladislavPG - 11.01.17, 16:42

iphone 5 is operating normally
!
Stuffing messages. Two days PO.

Post has been editedDyuss - 11.01.17, 21:16

Rep: (8)
triperus @ 11.01.17, 22:07*
screwed zogavskie translation files (check alas I can not)
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/8E5e/pGuKZh9nh

flies right away

sexytropic @ 11.01.17, 23:27*
flies right away

there is no chance

Rep: (471)
Isaac and why? ;)
if I am not mistaken - poluchaeetsya Isaac
:)

Rep: (52)
* do66epman , Pronunciation angelic taschemta)

Rep: (11)
Here is the thing, has long been waiting for! Hopefully with time and additions will come.

On ipad mini 2 is run well, without slowing down and management are less tolerable. The only thing that was not pleasant and annoying, the room is not full-screen (on the dark frame with buttons perimeter). Because of this all too small. : o

Post has been editedFlowers21 - 11.01.17, 19:33

Rep: (0)
Thu impactor is not signed (

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/19, 13:12