Orange Pi PC 2 - discussion | [SBC] Discussion of a new one-chamber computer on Allwinner H5

Rep: (108)
Orange Pi PC 2 | Orange pi zero | Orange pi lite | Orange pi prime | Orange Pi Plus | Orange Pi 2G-IOT | Orange Pi Zero Plus 2 | How do I get an Orange Pi?

Orange Pi PC 2

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Specifications
Orange Pi PC 2 Specification
Allwinner H5 processor quad-core Cortex-A53 64 bit processor
GPU Mali450 Supports OpenGL ES 2.0
DDR3 1 GB RAM (shared with GPU)
Supported memory cards Maximum 64 GB MMC slot
LAN 10/100/1000 Mb / s
Video input To CSI camera input connector: Supports CCIR656 protocol for NTSC and PAL Supports video capture solution up to 1080P @ 30fps Supports 8-bit YUV422 CMOS Supports SM camera sensor
Audio input Microphone Video output
HDMI with HDCP support Supports HDMI CEC Supports HDMI 30 functions Integrated CVBS Supports both HDMI and CVBS Audio output Via HDMI and 3.5 jack
Power supply DC input without USB OTG support
Ports USB 2.0 x 3 pieces, USB 2.0 OTG x 1 piece
Other 40-pin connectors compatible with Raspberry Pi B + and GPIO (1x3) GPIO (1x3) UART, ground LEDs
Power indicator status indicator
Additionally
Infrared port
Buttons Enable
Size 85 mm to 55 mm Weight 38 g
ComparisonOrangesand different odnoplatnikov
Characterize Allwinner H5 link at the office. site
OS / Firmware
Supported OS while onof the sitethere is onlyAndroid, Ubuntu, Debian, Arch
Android 5.1
Latest! Of the benefits, I note that this image unfolds on the whole flash drive, gaps, root and cured market!Hereyou can download and read the descriptionRecommended! Linkto the original post
Android For Orange Pi Pc 2google drive
Android 5.1 with installed Gaps and root Mirror on the discassembly from dearigorborby
Ubuntu Server for Orange PI PC2google drive
Debian_Server_jessie_PC2_V0_9_1.img.xzgoogle driveUser: orangepi Password: orangepi when you enter the password is not displayed at all
ArmbianWhile raw.Changerfrom dearigorborby
Instructions
OS Installation Instructions
Instruction:
We will need:
• HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool
• Win32 Disk ImagerAttached fileWin32DiskImager-0.9.5-install.exe(11.72 MB)

• SDHC card (at least 4GB / 6 class)
The following is a description of the OS installation:
1. Format the SD card using HP USB SFT. To do this, select the letter of your SD card in the program (for example, F: \), tick the Quick Format box and select FAT32 FS.
2. Open an OS image in Win32 DI, select your SD card, click on the "Write" button
3. It remains to insert the card in OPi and boot. Does not apply to Android.
Installing Android:
1. Insert the micro SD card into the computer. Remember that the card must be at least 4 GB and its class must be at least 10th. Best suited for this card brand SanDisk.
2. Download the official Anrdoid distribution from this link:http://www.orangepi.org/downloadresources/.
3. Unzip the "Android".
4. Download the "PhoenixCard" program from this link:http://orangepi.su/files/PhoenixCard.rar
5. Unzip the "PhoenixCard" and run.
6. In the window that opens, specify the path to the memory card, in the "Write Mode" section, specify "Product" and click "Format to normal". If everything goes well, you will see the message "Format card to normal mode success".
7. To write the OS "Android" on the memory card, specify the path to it in the column "Img file", in the column "Write mode" select "Startup" and click "Burn".
8. At the end of the process, click "Exit". Done! Now you can insert your card into the computer "Orange Pi" and run it. Remember that the first launch lasts longer than usual!
Russification ubuntu xfcOrange Pi PC 2 - discussion (Post by kamaslon # 57369343)andubuntu.ru/wiki/ Russification
Who prevents live error in the play market "is not supported by your device"here
Who has problems with PhoenixCard errorload CardTool Failed download this archive Attached fileVcredist.zip (52.66 MB)
inside 2 files and install both.

Software / Drivers
Purchase of accessories: Enclosures / Power / Accessories
The case, power units and everything else fits from orange pi pc, something that can be taken from the Raspberry Pi, but with the firmware trouble does not work because of different processors! In addition to the motherboard / motherboard, I do not advise you to buy anything on the site as it turns out very expensive, taking into account the paid delivery. Ali Express has a lot of analogues much cheaper
Attention!
Specified on the site of foodOranges5v 3A! Please pay attention to the fact that some OSs refuse to start from 1-2A, they need 3A! Another nuance is that the board is powered according to a specialnon-standard connectorDC 4.0mm-1.7mm! Through micro usbdo not supportFor lovers of collective farms, you can power the board through a comb(naponite what pins there, I will add here)
Original case Blue, TonedUS $ 4.50 / piece + Shipping US $ 2.13
Original power supplyUS $ 4.90 / piece + Shipping US $ 2.78
OriginalUSB DC Jack 4.0 MM-1.7 MM US $ 1.80 / piece+ Shipping US $ 3.64
My selection of cheap components
Orange This is a cheap copy of the Raspberry PI "Malinki" so it will not be logical to select expensive components!
Cheap USB WiFi whistle US $ 2.52 / piece
Cheap aluminum radiators 3 pcs. US $ 0.34Black Aluminum US $ 0.44 / PieceandAluminum with copperfrom Raspberry Pi 3 US $ 0.77ceramicUS $ 1.33
EnclosuresAcrylic with a place under the coolerUS $ 3.70,From Raspberry Pi 3 is very beautifulUS $ 2.99,
bread boardUS $ 1.76
Cheap cooler from Raspberry Pi 3 US $ 0.97 / piece
Stillcheaper
cooler
USB HubI do not know whether it is suitable or not, but the price is very tasty US $ 1.09 / pc and a lot of reviews.
One moreUSB Hubbut with the support of add. power supplyRecommended
In the next branch they write thatPSP power supply3A great fit US $ 2.44
USB power cable US $ 1.12 one more cable with a buttonUS $ 1.49
Wireless Keyboard KeyboardRussian letters are present, there is a delivery from the Russian warehouse
Joysticks x2 USB for retro games
If you have something to add, write toLichkuadd, correct.
Different utility
Pin driveror how to give power to the board bypassing the power connector
Homemade cheap OTG charging cable
Attached fileOrangePi + PC2_H5 + User + Manual_v0.9.4.pdf(3.51 MB)
Manual for payment. Say thanksZempik
Dietpie
Interesting projects of the Orange Pi PC 2 (Connecting the peripherals to the Orange Pi PC2)
Reviews of happy buyers
prelude_sir
kamaslonandoverview
EzhikNils
Trot666 Job Overview Orangeson android and work xbox360 joystick + pictures

Group inTelegramWho is interestedjoin
Of site
Russian fan club Still

For questions about filling caps, please contactQMS .
The curator of the topic iskamaslon .

Post has been editedkamaslon - 27.05.18, 15:59
Reason for editing: Added a group in the telegram

Rep: (23)
Pauk_anp @ 12.01.17, 22:39*
But I am a supporter of plexmediaserver. There and cataloging collections and DLNA server immediately and synchronization with my consoles with kodi, through the addon. Here I installed it yesterday through a crutch with the addition of armhf architecture

Does the Plex daemon work?
And what kind of crutch?

I also went into a turnip from a laptop, because there seemed to be no complaints to the Internet, it seems that I picked something up in the distro yesterday, although everything is spelled out correctly in the proposed ...
By reloading bubuntu - I'll try again. But probably tomorrow.

Rep: (113)
* Pitbool
yes a demon .. Has a web muzzle, has a length, transcoding, add-ons (like a movie search to pull up info)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

A crutch in the form of installing a package of 32 bit architecture in our 64 bit
To deliver a 32-bit package, using Plex as an example, we do like this
wget -O -https://dev2day.de/pms/dev2day-pms.gpg.key| apt-key add -

echo "deb [arch = armhf]https://dev2day.de/pms/jessie main ">>/etc/apt/sources.list.d/pms.list

dpkg --add-architecture armhf

apt-get update

apt-get install plexmediaserver-installer: armhf

Posted on 1/12/2017, 23:03:

True, these are screenshots from my existing first generation oranges. At the outputs I will do a transfer to a new piece of iron ... Its gigabit interface pushes.

Post has been editedPauk_anp - 12.01.17, 23:05

All the same, some kind of crap with turnips.
I reloaded ubuntu, I do dpkg-reconfigure locales
I put Russian ru_RU-UTF8 by default as the language of the system, it downloads, sets, issues errors.
Restarting the locales.
But there is Russian. Partially.
On the Internet to sin in any way. About 10 clients per router, everything is ok.
The image is flooded with a new one.
It is necessary to dig in locales.
Correctly written above, it makes sense to deal with backups of Chinese friends.

Armbian - Debian / Ubuntu-Based distribution (Post TabletPC007 # 55552701)need testers

* kamaslon,
And what to test then? Knowing the off site, there is still nothing on the H5. And if it comes out, it will be love 32 bit and without crap. But for now, alas.

Post has been editedPauk_anp - 14.01.17, 10:48

Not everyone knows of the site

Rep: (13)
Prelude_sir @ 8.01.17, 16:43*
I launch YouTube- Does not work, please install Google Play Store first. I'm trying to start something - skype, code or something else - the answer is one - install Google Play Store.
The standard launcher immediately removed and installed the normal one, without dibble tiles, Google Play did not install for religious reasons, instead of it installed the 1mobile market, it works without accounting. Now this device suits everyone.

Hooray my shawl came to my city, the status "left the sorting center" I’ll go to receive in the evening, I don’t know whether they will be issued until the status appears, waiting for the addressee, I can’t wait until the end of the working day,

Rep: (70)
And sdk, all the same "garbage"? For two months did not fix anything? And then too lazy to read commits on github)

Uraaa. Finally, I got my pi 2, the joys are full of pants, everything is soldered perfectly, there are no snot or fluxes anywhere, everything is smooth, I came in 2 weeks I bought from an official seller on Ali using the link from the header, oddly enough it didn’t suffer at all like a boot but it carried on hands, perhaps lucky, as usual inside the box is another, but already illustrated box. The power cable was made from improvised tools and a soldering iron, the power supply was used from the Samsung 2a. I had to buy a keyboard since everyone at home had pisi2 (round) connector, I bought a quite suitable keyboard on Avito for 200 rubles. I managed to run everything except the android, I can’t write the image to a USB flash drive, changed the program version, changed the computer, changed the card reader and flash drives (sandisk 16/32 speed (10)) I tried both Windows 10 and Windows 7 and the error "fale" is written everywhere At the same time, everything: Debian, Arch and Ubuntu are recorded and launched quietly, but the android has completely worn me out! Doesn’t want to start.
Che noticed that Debian, Arch and Ubuntu are all the same, only different topics, the browser didn’t start up, somewhere it doesn’t exist at all! These axes are generally empty, there is nothing inside even the office of a resbian in this regard is much cooler!
many photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Fotkal on iPhone 5

Post has been editedkamaslon - 18.01.17, 17:03

Rep: (19)
Kamaslon try connecting the card reader directly to the port on the motherboard. It helped me fill the android. And the android did not flood into anything through a card reader with usb 3.0.

Rep: (1090)
These axes are generally empty, there is nothing inside even the office of a resbian in this regard is much cooler!

And why is the office embedded system? The browser is generally unnecessary. Although, nothing prevents you from collecting for your goals something based on the same Konquerror, for example

kamaslon
In vain on such elastic bands (for hair) the radiator prykholkhozil. They have a metallized thread in their composition. No matter what happens ... Take the usual stationery chtol.

Post has been editedPitbool - 18.01.17, 14:43
Reason for editing: T9

Pralno, why is there an office? And it is better to find a steel wire and press the radiator onto the bolts at the edges, onto the pin on the adhesive.

try connecting the card reader directly to the port on the motherboard
Did not help (((
And why is the office embedded system?
and what is embedded?
The browser is generally unnecessary.
I wanted to try to go online on YouTube to twist video
for your purposes to collect something based on the same Konquerror
ohh I’m very far from programming right very very much (((I bought this gadget to try programming and assembling firmware
In vain on such elastic bands (for hair) the radiator prykholkhozil.
the first thing that fell into my hands for the test, and so from the cap I ordered 3 or 4 sets of different radiators

Post has been editedkamaslon - 18.01.17, 17:27

And the android did not flood into anything through a card reader with usb 3.0.
I changed the cable for the card reader the first time!

And how to install gaps here? Or how to get into the recovery?

Rep: (6)
* kamaslon, https://vk.com/wall-5315623_1106 in the VK group on orange pi, there is an android with already built-in gapps, I did not try it because I installed blackmart

Rep: (40)
Hello everyone, I decided to register here, no where there is no information. I'll try to share what I have gained.
Android is a pamper on this board, so I won’t say a word about it, although everything is set up and flies, especially kodi, a full-fledged linux is a buzz. I'm waiting with arambian.com when the good Samaritans finish it. I'll start.
I used the box from under the clock, the radiator is whitened from under the pritsa, put on hot glue, the fan (at + 5V 2.5x2.5 cm) is connected to + 5V and gnd through two diodes (1.4 V eaten up, I think you understand, but the temperature is spinning quietly I have never risen above 39)
1. On off we download ubuntu xfc not a server, there version 1.0http: //www.orangepi.or...2e661b841ae33ab79.html
2. Particular attention to the flash drive, I used this OltraMax microSD HD 16GB class10. I will fasten the speed of reading and writing photo tests.
3. Come and download two programshttp://orangepi.su/con...oid%20na%20Orange%20Pi. Using the SD formatter program, we format the USB flash drive.
4. Using the Win32 disk imager program. Fill the image on the flash.
5. Insert the flash into our device. We connect everything to the scarfhttp://www.orangepi.org/quickstart/, Internet connection is not necessary. The main thing is, if you use the hdmi2k to vga adapter, do not try to poke the cable from Monica after switching on your child, or the adapter from Monica to the tent, burn the hdmi output, there have been many cases with h3.
6. Optional item. We connect uart ttl 3.3v, and to the computer (emulator) terminal, to see what happens when loading, the speed is 115200.
7. When you connect the power and the USB flash drive is correct, attention is paid to our CORRECT system, the red and green lights will light up, in other cases, no. Power connection indicator - no. The download will begin, now step 6, when the download occurs, lasts 10 seconds, turn on the monitor (TV) and enter the orangepi password the same, when entering the password is not displayed. After that, a full xfce mouse will start.
8. Reboot, in sudo reboot terminal, ask for password
9. Boot up and ask for a name and password, enter.
10. Connect the Internet via cable, offer who picks up the Internet (I don’t know how to set it up, who doesn’t know, it’s too early for you) to install updates - we don’t install it, but go to the application center or through the sudo apt-get install gparted terminal and install gparted.
11. We start gparted and mutable partitions, give the entire partition to the root, and I advise you to create a giga 2 under the swap partition at the end, but the swap will not connect immediately and will fall off after a reboot, later I will describe this process how to mount it. A swap is needed, because we have only 1 gig :-).
Now put the update:
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade, of course in the terminal.

Sorry, no time later I will describe everything.
Settings
12. Set the time zone
13. Put Russian
14. Turn on the Russian locale, reboot and voila Usa in Russian. Once again, I will describe a little later with photos.
15. Set up the sound ... later
16. Looking at our scares, well, tests .. the photos are screwed until the photo is ice.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Last editing at 12.50 01/19/2017

Post has been editedctich - 19.01.17, 12:59
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (40)
It would be nice to do two branches, one on andruh, the other on a penguin. Forgive me in advance if I am doing something wrong, today is the first time on this site, until you put the info in the hat, add information with chewing and pictures, well, then you can.
Sorry, I forgot, the pins of the GPIO connector are identical to all oranges, so the pinout is taken from an opi pc with H3.
Now I’m trying to screw vidyuha and pins with a tambourine, because for this she’s needed it, but it really works like ice. Even video through the means of bubunta and then pretty much everything is smart.
And installing arduins is sudo apt-get install arduino and that’s it. Later I will write about her. After all, Ardu is a writer of si, if you please I love si under avr'ki, and most importantly, many libraries are written quickly.
Who cares about the case, I can lay out the essence of how to make the best heat dissipation :-). And don’t believe anyone that it’s not warming, the manufacturer himself writes that you need to install a heatsink on the CPU, the RAM is cold, but using the whole space more than a heatsink, the cooler will pump air, the cooler is needed but not necessary. Without a cooler, temperatures above 69 did not rise on my "huge" radiator, 1/4 of the radiator from the atlon.
After all, initially it was a scarf as a home serovachek, cheap, for a loved one to make a smart home.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedigorborby - 19.01.17, 14:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 5:30 p.m.