Orange Pi PC 2 - discussion | [SBC] Discussion of a new one-chamber computer on Allwinner H5

Rep: (108)
Orange Pi PC 2 | Orange pi zero | Orange pi lite | Orange pi prime | Orange Pi Plus | Orange Pi 2G-IOT | Orange Pi Zero Plus 2 | How do I get an Orange Pi?

Orange Pi PC 2

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Specifications
Orange Pi PC 2 Specification
Allwinner H5 processor quad-core Cortex-A53 64 bit processor
GPU Mali450 Supports OpenGL ES 2.0
DDR3 1 GB RAM (shared with GPU)
Supported memory cards Maximum 64 GB MMC slot
LAN 10/100/1000 Mb / s
Video input To CSI camera input connector: Supports CCIR656 protocol for NTSC and PAL Supports video capture solution up to 1080P @ 30fps Supports 8-bit YUV422 CMOS Supports SM camera sensor
Audio input Microphone Video output
HDMI with HDCP support Supports HDMI CEC Supports HDMI 30 functions Integrated CVBS Supports both HDMI and CVBS Audio output Via HDMI and 3.5 jack
Power supply DC input without USB OTG support
Ports USB 2.0 x 3 pieces, USB 2.0 OTG x 1 piece
Other 40-pin connectors compatible with Raspberry Pi B + and GPIO (1x3) GPIO (1x3) UART, ground LEDs
Power indicator status indicator
Additionally
Infrared port
Buttons Enable
Size 85 mm to 55 mm Weight 38 g
ComparisonOrangesand different odnoplatnikov
Characterize Allwinner H5 link at the office. site
OS / Firmware
Supported OS while onof the sitethere is onlyAndroid, Ubuntu, Debian, Arch
Android 5.1
Latest! Of the benefits, I note that this image unfolds on the whole flash drive, gaps, root and cured market!Hereyou can download and read the descriptionRecommended! Linkto the original post
Android For Orange Pi Pc 2google drive
Android 5.1 with installed Gaps and root Mirror on the discassembly from dearigorborby
Ubuntu Server for Orange PI PC2google drive
Debian_Server_jessie_PC2_V0_9_1.img.xzgoogle driveUser: orangepi Password: orangepi when you enter the password is not displayed at all
ArmbianWhile raw.Changerfrom dearigorborby
Instructions
OS Installation Instructions
Instruction:
We will need:
• HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool
• Win32 Disk ImagerAttached fileWin32DiskImager-0.9.5-install.exe(11.72 MB)

• SDHC card (at least 4GB / 6 class)
The following is a description of the OS installation:
1. Format the SD card using HP USB SFT. To do this, select the letter of your SD card in the program (for example, F: \), tick the Quick Format box and select FAT32 FS.
2. Open an OS image in Win32 DI, select your SD card, click on the "Write" button
3. It remains to insert the card in OPi and boot. Does not apply to Android.
Installing Android:
1. Insert the micro SD card into the computer. Remember that the card must be at least 4 GB and its class must be at least 10th. Best suited for this card brand SanDisk.
2. Download the official Anrdoid distribution from this link:http://www.orangepi.org/downloadresources/.
3. Unzip the "Android".
4. Download the "PhoenixCard" program from this link:http://orangepi.su/files/PhoenixCard.rar
5. Unzip the "PhoenixCard" and run.
6. In the window that opens, specify the path to the memory card, in the "Write Mode" section, specify "Product" and click "Format to normal". If everything goes well, you will see the message "Format card to normal mode success".
7. To write the OS "Android" on the memory card, specify the path to it in the column "Img file", in the column "Write mode" select "Startup" and click "Burn".
8. At the end of the process, click "Exit". Done! Now you can insert your card into the computer "Orange Pi" and run it. Remember that the first launch lasts longer than usual!
Russification ubuntu xfcOrange Pi PC 2 - discussion (Post by kamaslon # 57369343)andubuntu.ru/wiki/ Russification
Who prevents live error in the play market "is not supported by your device"here
Who has problems with PhoenixCard errorload CardTool Failed download this archive Attached fileVcredist.zip (52.66 MB)
inside 2 files and install both.

Software / Drivers
Purchase of accessories: Enclosures / Power / Accessories
The case, power units and everything else fits from orange pi pc, something that can be taken from the Raspberry Pi, but with the firmware trouble does not work because of different processors! In addition to the motherboard / motherboard, I do not advise you to buy anything on the site as it turns out very expensive, taking into account the paid delivery. Ali Express has a lot of analogues much cheaper
Attention!
Specified on the site of foodOranges5v 3A! Please pay attention to the fact that some OSs refuse to start from 1-2A, they need 3A! Another nuance is that the board is powered according to a specialnon-standard connectorDC 4.0mm-1.7mm! Through micro usbdo not supportFor lovers of collective farms, you can power the board through a comb(naponite what pins there, I will add here)
Original case Blue, TonedUS $ 4.50 / piece + Shipping US $ 2.13
Original power supplyUS $ 4.90 / piece + Shipping US $ 2.78
OriginalUSB DC Jack 4.0 MM-1.7 MM US $ 1.80 / piece+ Shipping US $ 3.64
My selection of cheap components
Orange This is a cheap copy of the Raspberry PI "Malinki" so it will not be logical to select expensive components!
Cheap USB WiFi whistle US $ 2.52 / piece
Cheap aluminum radiators 3 pcs. US $ 0.34Black Aluminum US $ 0.44 / PieceandAluminum with copperfrom Raspberry Pi 3 US $ 0.77ceramicUS $ 1.33
EnclosuresAcrylic with a place under the coolerUS $ 3.70,From Raspberry Pi 3 is very beautifulUS $ 2.99,
bread boardUS $ 1.76
Cheap cooler from Raspberry Pi 3 US $ 0.97 / piece
Stillcheaper
cooler
USB HubI do not know whether it is suitable or not, but the price is very tasty US $ 1.09 / pc and a lot of reviews.
One moreUSB Hubbut with the support of add. power supplyRecommended
In the next branch they write thatPSP power supply3A great fit US $ 2.44
USB power cable US $ 1.12 one more cable with a buttonUS $ 1.49
Wireless Keyboard KeyboardRussian letters are present, there is a delivery from the Russian warehouse
Joysticks x2 USB for retro games
If you have something to add, write toLichkuadd, correct.
Different utility
Pin driveror how to give power to the board bypassing the power connector
Homemade cheap OTG charging cable
Attached fileOrangePi + PC2_H5 + User + Manual_v0.9.4.pdf(3.51 MB)
Manual for payment. Say thanksZempik
Dietpie
Interesting projects of the Orange Pi PC 2 (Connecting the peripherals to the Orange Pi PC2)
Reviews of happy buyers
prelude_sir
kamaslonandoverview
EzhikNils
Trot666 Job Overview Orangeson android and work xbox360 joystick + pictures

Group inTelegramWho is interestedjoin
Of site
Russian fan club Still

For questions about filling caps, please contactQMS .
The curator of the topic iskamaslon .

Post has been editedkamaslon - 27.05.18, 15:59
Reason for editing: Added a group in the telegram

Rep: (2)
Hello. I bought this device, downloaded the Android image from the off site, installed it on a flash drive, set the Russian language, I launch YouTube - It doesn’t work, please install Google Play Store first. I'm trying to start something - skype, code or something else - the answer is one - install Google Play Store. I’m trying to install Google Play through a browser - it says, you have no devices. apk Google Play downloaded, apparently the wrong version is not installed. Tell me who came across. the developer sends some kind of images, says try this or this - but in all the images there is one error. and yet, I can’t enter a new account in the android settings, I click on the new account - the screen just refreshes, but nothing happens. I go to the screen settings, or rather I click on the screen settings - throws it to the main screen instead of the screen settings. The last image that I downloaded allows you to customize the display, but does not solve all other problems. I put ubuntu, I do not like it. I want to use it as a smart TV for the first time, then it will be seen. Tell me who came across, the third day I conjure with images, I smoke forums.

Post has been editedctich - 10.01.17, 23:05

Rep: (1090)
* prelude_sir
So install Gapps and that's it. There, in addition to Google Play, it is not bad to install Google support.

Azathtot @ 01/08/2017, 19:16*
* prelude_sir
So install Gapps and that's it. There, in addition to Google Play, it is not bad to install Google support.
downloaded gapps.apk, 6 components were installed. Now when you start the standard shortcuts (YouTube, code, play market, etc.), an empty window starts and it remains empty, waited 20 minutes - no reaction. through the browser I open google play, I try to install something - asks to log in - I enter the account, everything is fine, but when I click on the installation, a window appears with a choice of devices on which I can install this application, and this choice does not have the device I need. that is, the same problem as there was an error - no devices were detected - so she did not dare to install gapps. maybe there is no license for Google? or am I talking nonsense right now? pay attention to the inscription on this screen, it says - You do not have devices.
Attached Image

Post has been editedctich - 10.01.17, 23:06

* prelude_sir
And tell me, what exactly from Gapps did you install and how? I hope that added files to the firmware and put all the necessary rights?

installed everything that is indicated in the printscreen. I just threw off the gaps.apk file on a USB flash drive, and when I launched it in android through an explorer. everything was established successfully allegedly. You immediately gave me a magic kick in the right direction, for which many thanks to you. I did not add files to the firmware and moreover I did not insist on the right. for me these are scary and new words. I will dig, read in this direction now. and I will be very grateful if you give a couple of links (give vodka) on the topic of adding files to the firmware and further setting access. Thank you very much! Well, this device is in a frantic replenishment of the case and with a cooler working from the outlet through the adapter. I ordered a cooler, I'm waiting. I’ll collect another box, it's a makeshift.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedprelude_sir - 09.01.17, 17:49

prelude_sir @ 09.01.17, 11:26*
if you give a couple of links (give to vodka) on the topic of adding files to the firmware and further installing access.

adb remount
adb push what where
adb shell chmod right nachto

Post has been editedAzathtot - 09.01.17, 18:00

I ordered this device from the seller of Ali for a long time, I could not choose which one to take because info and reviews do not have the honor about pi pc2 I decided to try and order, everyone who is interested in the Wells!
Firmware
Android For Orange Pi Pc 2
Android 5.1 based on the official did for myself lay out here if anyone needs
Description
  1. Sewn Gaps
  2. Sewn fix that removes the Google Play error (Play Store) "device not supported"
  3. Launcher replaced byApex Launcher v.3.1.0
  4. Added wallpaper
  5. Language out of the box Russian
  6. Resolution out of box Full HD

Installed software
  1. Kodi version: 17.0
  2. Peers.TV v6.12.4
  3. Movie HD version: 1.0.7
  4. TV + HD version: 1.1.0.12
  5. YouTube version: 05/12/53
  6. VLC for Android version: 2.0.6
  7. Telegram version: 3.16.1
  8. Google Chrome version: 56.0.2924.87
  9. savagemessiahzine.com
  10. X-plore File Manager
  11. Chronus: Home & Lock Widget
  12. AnTuTu Benchmark version: 6.3.3
  13. Cool Tool version: 5.6.2
  14. Quick Boot (Reboot) version: 4.8

Post has been editedkamaslon - 18.02.17, 15:36

* kamaslon,
They set the stove again, and the LVDS did not report. :(
Yes, and the lack of SPDIF is also not happy.

Post has been editedAzathtot - 10.01.17, 14:41

Rep: (23)
Good day!
Has anyone downloaded Ubuntu Server for PI PC2?
On GDrive, the link on the office is not working, since Baidu there are no permanent breaks and no speed.

Rep: (6)
Hello, everyone, the problem with changing the screen resolution is connected to TV via hdmi, 1280x720 is set at startup, and it cannot be changed, dug neighboring topics, they say to change script.fex, but it is not in this device, I would measure with this resolution, but it climbs beyond, and because of this it is almost impossible to use. I hope for help!

Delv1s @ 10.01.17, 19:58*
I would measure with this resolution, but it climbs out of the frame, and because of this it is almost impossible to use. I hope for help!

If connected to a TV, it sometimes helps in the settings of the TV to change the "Picche size"
Picche size
Attached Image

Post has been editedkamaslon - 10.01.17, 18:33

* kamaslon, in TV there is no this function, and in engineering there is no

http://dropmefiles.com/3k2Kr
the image of ubuntu, to health!
By the way, this is not a server as I understand it. Ubuntu_Desktop_Xenial_xfce4

explain how I can copy the entire folder to the right place with the adb push command. The computer does not see the disk on which the system is mounted, offers a flash drive in which there is no SYSTEM folder. and exactly how to copy the folder, not the files I can not find. copy there very much. 128MB Everything lies in one system folder. help, these dances are starting to annoy.

Delv1s, About the permissions - I put different images of the android, the official representative dropped all the images or I downloaded them from the official website, in some images it is not possible to change the resolution at all, throws it onto the main screen when pressing the display settings everything is normal - it changes without problems. Try different images, but precisely for pi ps2. I honestly got so confused in these isoshniki that I don’t know which one of them is tupit and what it works with.
and try changing the RATIO on the TV.
And how can you not change the resolution? what is the problem? from the settings throws out?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedprelude_sir - 10.01.17, 19:30

* prelude_sir In Android (the one from the official site) when you click on the screen in the settings, it throws out to the desktop, in Ubuntu only one resolution. In general, I do not know what to do, it's just like that, the PC and TV set-top boxes all display normally.

* delv1s
I want to deal with the gapps, then I will raise all the images that I had, I will upload it to the exchanger, if you need to, of course, try putting them one by one, I really don’t remember, but in some assembly the resolution settings worked. I think 5-6 images will be =).
another question for you - but your device does not lag? I suppose I noticed such crap - as soon as you click on any application or perform some action - the orange slows down for the first two or three seconds, and only then begins to perform the operation. After 10-20 seconds of operation, the browser stops working, throws it to the main screen. these are again, in general, different problems in different images. The last image that I just set doesn’t lag at all, everything works fine, but here the display settings and Google application do not work.

Post has been editedprelude_sir - 10.01.17, 20:56

* prelude_sir The browser, to be honest, does not work at all at all, and the response is also not fast, but I took it for the sake of the Kodi media center, but I didn’t use it because of the resolution (

Someone post information about the processor frequency, overclocking potential, parrots in antitu, etc. Thanks in advance, wherever I found no info about him! I will add to the cap

Azathtot @ 10.01.17, 16:39*
They set the stove again, and the LVDS did not report.
Yes, and the lack of SPDIF is also not happy.

Yes, there is a lot of things missing, even if the radiator mount is for effective cooling, and then you have to glue questionable radiators on dubious 2-sided scoops of dubious origin instead of normal thermo-paste, I would like an ampsuch aor some kind of dedicated chip would be built in to expand the use of the audience and even a couple of full-fledged yuesbi would not hurt

Post has been editedkamaslon - 11.01.17, 16:48

Comparison of Oranges
Attached Image

Single Board Comparisons
Attached Image

Post has been editedkamaslon - 11.01.17, 09:51

The link is already posted:https://mega.nz/#!Rs5E…tO_dBL3u0YpbVCE0X75hls
Guys, can someone download this, and put it on a normal exchanger? I can not open. In this image, the gapps are installed, although the author speaks a little crookedly installed, but still, download, I will be very grateful!
although the forum link and earned =)
Could not remove this post.

Post has been editedprelude_sir - 10.01.17, 23:10

Rep: (23)
Good people helped to download the image of Ubuntu Server for Orange PI PC2 from Baidu
Maybe someone else will need it.
Ubuntu Server for Orange PI PC2

P.S. On of.sayte incorrectly specified user (root) - does not work. Log in as user: orangepi, password: orangepi

Post has been editedPitbool - 11.01.17, 23:55
Reason for editing: ochepyatki

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 09:12