15 pagesV  « < 13 14 15 »  

> VOYO VBook V3 Flagship - Discussion | [notebook] [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 13.3 | Intel Core M3-6Y30
42mmc
Message#1
10.01.17, 13:37
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 102
Check in: 24.12.09

VOYO VBook V3 Flagship
Intel Core M3-6Y30 | 4GB | SSD128GB | 13.3 IPS 1920x1080 "| touch screen | Bluetooth 4.0 | Wi-Fi: 802.11b / g / n | 4g modem (optional) | Accelerometer | Windows 10.
| Voyo VBook V3 | VOYO A1 PLUS Ultimate

[*] In the subject are allForum RulesandRules section "Laptops and UMPC"!
[*]To compare or select a device, refer to the section:Laptops, Tablets, TabletPC, UMPC, MID.
[*]Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
[*] Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ, How to search the forum?,

��� ������� ����������� ��� ������� download

, Guide section.
[*] Instead of the words “Thank you!” UsePictureIf you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where they helped you, and write thanks.

Attached Image

To enter the BIOS immediately after turning on the laptop, you must press ESC (on newer versions of the laptop for some reason, the data is displayed on an external monitor)
If for some reason the laptop refuses to spin up and shows no signs of life, I recommend immediately connecting it to an external monitor and checking what is displayed there!
Specifications
Basic Information
Brand: Voyo
Type: Ultrabook
CPU Brand: Intel
CPU: Intel Core m3-6Y30
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 515
Core: 900MHz, Dual Core

Storage
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 128GB SSD
External Memory: TF card up to 128GB (not included)

Network
Support Network: 4G, Built-in 3G, WiFi
WIFI: 802.11b / g / n wireless internet
2G: GSM 850/1800 / 1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900 / 2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/850/900/1800/2100 / 2600MHz
Bluetooth: Yes

Display
Screen type: Capacitive (10-Point), IPS
Screen size: 13.3 inch
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)

Camera
Camera type: Dual cameras (one front one back)
Back camera: 2.0MP
Front camera: 2.0MP

Connectivity
SIM Card Slot: 1 x Micro SIM Card Slot)
TF card slot: Yes
USB Slot: Yes (USB 2.0 USB 3.0)
Micro HDMI: Yes
3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
DC Jack: Yes

General
Battery Capacity (mAh): 10000mAh
Battery / Run Time (up to): 8 hours video playing time
AC adapter: 100-240V 12V 2-3A
G-sensor: Supported
Youtube: Supported
Speaker: Supported
MIC: Supported

Media formats
Picture format: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG
Music format: AAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA
Video format: 1080P, 3GP, AVI, MP4, RMVB, WMV
MS Office format: Excel, PPT, Word
E-book format: PDF, TXT

Languages
Pre-installed Language: English and Chinese

Dimensions
Product size: 33.00 x 22.00 x 1.60 cm / 12.99 x 8.66 x 0.63 inches
Package size: 36.00 x 25.00 x 8.20 cm / 14.17 x 9.84 x 3.23 inches
Product weight: 1.500 kg
Package weight: 2.400 kg

Package Contents
Tablet PC: 1
Charger: 1
User Manual (Chinese - English): 1
Touch Screen Pen: 1

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RUin QMS or moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been edited42mmc - 23.01.17, 10:32
overton8888
Message#282
06.01.18, 23:50
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 27.05.15
Meizu MX4

Good day!
Trouble has happened! My voyo is not charging .. I like it so much.
In general, earlier when I connected a type-c to the laptop for charging, the red light flashed .. now it does not blink and only green flashes once when connected. What happened, I do not know .. beech works for a year.
Who had such a problem, or is there at least an assumption that it is malfunctioning (adapter or fuse can be in laptop)? ..
And is there an ac adapter somewhere in the internet for the laptop (I found it) or will it be necessary to do something like homemade? ..
overton8888
Message#283
07.01.18, 02:24
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Meizu MX4

In general, I understood what the problem was like .. the usb contacts do not sit tight .. I started to wobble differently, it charges, but the slightest touch and everything .. in general, you probably need to change the power supply or change the cord .. why did these Chinese make a non-standard output voltage .. seen enough on the apple. I myself fell for it .. I thought there would be a universal charge for both the phone and the laptop .. no one knows where to find such a charge?
The figure shows that the 4th and 9th connector is responsible for the power supply .. for some reason they are darkish ..
Attached Image

Post has been editedoverton8888 - 07.01.18, 02:30
Serg988
Message#284
07.01.18, 21:02
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 413
Check in: 23.09.05
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

I inadvertently pulled out a type-c plug, but the nest was not damaged. I bought the usual type-c cord for the phone, and to the cord from the power supply unit I soldered the usb socket, cut off from some kind of usb extension cable. The problem is solved forever. You can change the cords as needed.
Attached Image

Post has been editedSerg988 - 07.01.18, 21:03
overton8888
Message#285
08.01.18, 02:07
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Meizu MX4

* Serg988,
Thanks a lot for the idea, so you can extend the cable!
Tell me how to connect the wires?
Is there a color scheme? or how were you guided?
Serg988
Message#286
08.01.18, 10:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 413
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

* overton8888
Yes, the cord is lengthened as a result. You do not need to touch the new yusb cable itself, there is already a correct wiring. And the socket on the power supply unit is also soldered according to the standard. Just keep in mind that the picture is "dad", and you solder "mom". Check the polarity of the power supply itself with any tester. I do not remember the colors of the wires, but the connection was closed with black shrink, so it looks almost like a factory.
Attached Image
overton8888
Message#287
08.01.18, 18:40
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Meizu MX4

Serg988 @ 01/08/2018, 12:12*
* overton8888
Yes, the cord is lengthened as a result. You do not need to touch the new yusb cable itself, there is already a correct wiring. And the socket on the power supply unit is also soldered according to the standard. Just keep in mind that the picture is "dad", and you solder "mom". Check the polarity of the power supply itself with any tester. I do not remember the colors of the wires, but the connection was closed with black shrink, so it looks almost like a factory.
[attachment = "11891120: USB-AM_solder.png"]

I correctly understand that there are two wires from the power supply unit, and it is possible to determine the plus using an indicator screwdriver. (Not an electrician.)

Post has been editedoverton8888 - 08.01.18, 18:41
Serg988
Message#288
08.01.18, 19:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 413
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

* overton8888
Yes, there are two wires from the unit. Polarity indicator screwdriver does not determine. Googling, or ask someone. Everything is very simple there, but you need a voltmeter (multimeter, tester, etc.).

I did not know myself - for example:Tyts

Post has been editedSerg988 - 08.01.18, 19:39
ivanzakharov
Message#289
12.01.18, 13:56
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
Check in: 05.07.12
Xiaomi Mi 5

Good day to all.
I am the owner of the V3 Flagship with an M3 processor.
For half a year everything worked like a clock, but then a fur animal suddenly came.
Worked worked, the battery went up to 20% put on charging, but did not look charging or not.
He continued to work and after half an hour the laptop turned off and did not react any more. Once when disconnecting \ connecting the charging light blinked.
Now no reaction comes from him at all.

Carefully disassembled, the battery on the connector, on it 7.4 volts, that is, it seems like not dead at all.
When the charging is connected, there is 12 volts on the track coming from the charging connector.

Disabling \ connecting the battery and other manipulations do not give any result at all :(

After reading the forum I saw a standard problem with a power connector and a loop, but I had a usb-c connector, but I still tried to unscrew the loop next to the power connector and lift it, the result was not followed.

Maybe someone had a similar?
Is it worth bothering with the repair here? or try on the guarantee to send home to the store Girobas?

I would be grateful for any hint.

Thank.
maxtash83
Message#290
13.02.18, 14:05
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 13.02.18

Ale, gentlemen, once again, as in a joke, if it is not clear, see item 1 - if after changing the BIOS settings (uefi) the nubuck does not turn on - we connect the external monitor
ART !!
Message#291
15.02.18, 23:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 26.03.17

I replaced this clumsy VOYO laptop with a normal Chinese company Xiaomi with a surcharge - now I have a Xiaomi Air 13 laptop. I reinstalled everything myself, I have been using it for several months, so far I am satisfied with everything, Mi is no match for Voyo! I understand that it is much more expensive, but still! From the jambs of Xiaomi - the screen lights appeared, are visible on the new tab in the Google Chrome browser in incognito mode, when the screen is dark (in the usual white mode it is not visible, it is necessary to check on ctrl + shift + n). Well, the rubber pad of the keyboard with Russian letters almost immediately got stuck, but the letters are still visible, as they are not in the center, where you get your fingers, but from the bottom ... In general, I was disappointed in Voyo once and for all, Xiaomi is much cooler! I do not advise anyone to buy Voyo - some torment. And it is also unrealistically heavy in comparison with the same Xiaomi Air 13! Although it seems like the batteries in the first one were enough for me for a longer time, but not by much. Now I have a BIOS programmer doing nothing in the closet ...)) Well, in general, the brain, I remember, this VOYO ate enough, I don’t want more experience.
Serg988
Message#292
16.02.18, 10:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 413
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

And I have a flagship from Voio and Xiaomi Air Pro 15.6. Of course, these devices are completely different levels. Proshka from Xiaomi is close to the ideal, only in her autonomy at the level of Voio. But Voyo still threshes. It is convenient to drag him wherever xiaomi take pity. In general, for the price and thing.
Assadtb
Message#293
22.02.18, 20:01
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 30.03.11

People and tell me, does anyone know how to overcome the flicker of the screen in legacy mode?
Assadtb
Message#294
25.02.18, 02:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 30.03.11

And more, please tell me, this trouble happened. I decided to reinstall my native 10, formatted the entire screw, and now I can't even get into the installation start window. Black screen immediately and everything. Can anyone come across or just know how to win can be?
Sibvova
Message#295
13.01.19, 22:11
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 26.08.16
EXEQ AIM Pro

People tell me help !!! I need to figure out what my laptop is. I ordered the Voyo V3 Pro in the office of AliExpress. There was a question about reinstalling Windows and drivers. and then there were problems. and here I take a photo that I translate from Chinese to Russian and it says there.号: Vbook V3 品 品 号: 20170310 Made in China = Model Number: Vbook V3 product number: 20170310 Made in China I am now confused. Help figure it out!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Sibvova
Message#296
14.02.19, 01:17
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 26.08.16
EXEQ AIM Pro

From my own experience, with the v3 Pro purchased in the office on Ali, for a year of use, I supported them and tried to contact and through QQ and WeHat, the robot responds and tried on different days and times, all the same in response to the phone number and link to the site, the variability of their sites is the company itself, yuzanyu information as on Chinese sites and English-speaking, killed a lot of time and the conclusion is as follows. I will say one thing. It is better not to play these games, to buy any brand, a proven company, but it is expensive, but Practice proves that you will use it and have nothing to think about, but here, the battery, the keyboard, the system, and the TD. The result, I throw off his, and take better sistemnik. On the same coins, and on trips, and Smart enough.
Voyo

15 pagesV  « < 13 14 15 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 20:30