> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

447 pagesV  « < 440 441 442 443 444 445 > »  

> Samsung SM-A720F Galaxy A7 (2017) - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "
Fingerprint scanner operation
Are you satisfied with the fingerprint scanner?
Completely satisfied [ 657 ] ** [41,58%]
There are failures, but, in general, normal [ 557 ] ** [35,25%]
Constantly buggy. Displeased [ 171 ] ** [10,82%]
I do not use a scanner [ 195 ] ** [12,34%]
Total votes: 1580

MKway13
Message#1
08.01.17, 03:27
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 110
Check in: 18.11.13
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) SM-A720F / DS

DiscussionSamsung Galaxy A7 (2017)
PictureA720F
Description| Discussion � | Firmware � | Modification and decorations �| A Series Device Owners Club (2017) � | Accessories � | Editing system applications | Camera talk

Specifications
Total information
Release date 2017 (January)
GSM standard 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900, UMTS (WCDMA), LTE (+ LTE Cat.6)
SIM card type nano SIM
Dual SIM support in standby mode
Android platform
Operating system ? Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Exynos 7880 processor
Clock Frequency 1900 MHz
Number of cores 8
Mali-T830MP3 graphics accelerator
Length 156.8 mm
Width 77.6 mm
Thickness is 7.9 mm
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou

Battery Samsung Galaxy A7 2017
Li-ion battery type
Capacity 3600 mAh

Housing
Monoblock case design
IP68 degree of protection against penetration
Black Sky, Gold Sand, Blue Mist and Peach Cloud hull colors
Built-in antenna

Galaxy A7 2017 display
Super AMOLED screen technology
Number of colors 16 million flowers
Screen size 1080x1920 px
Diagonal 5.7 "
Pixels per inch (PPI) 386
Capacitive touchscreen display

Memory in Samsung Galaxy A7 2017
The amount of non-volatile memory 32768 MB
The amount of RAM 3072 MB
MicroSDHC memory card support
Max. 256 GB memory card capacity
LTE (4G)
WiFi 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac
Wi-Fi hotspot
Wi-Fi Direct
DLNA
Bluetooth 4.2
Nfs
Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP) +
AVRCP +
Experimentally proven supportAptx.

Inputs / Outputs
PC connector type USB 2.0
Connector Type for USB (Type-C)
USB output
3.5mm audio output
Photo / Video
The main camera is 16 Mpx. Without optical stabilization.
Additional camera 16 Mpx
Built-in LED flash
Autofocus +
Video Support
Max. frames per second 30 fps
Max. video resolution 1920 x 1080 px
More about Samsung Galaxy A7 2017
Accelerometer
Gyroscope
Proximity sensor
Light sensor
Atmospheric pressure sensor
The fingerprint scanner
Organizer
The calendar

Device Information from CPU Z
User Manual for A7 (2017)

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

miscellanea
Reviews

Useful programs

Questions and answers
Q:Can I turn off fast charging?
A: You can go to Settings-Optimization-Battery-three points in the upper right corner-Advanced settings.
Q:How to pull a contact to the main screen?
A: Contact Widgets
Q:Can I shoot our device panorama?
A: Yes, you can.
Q:How to hang up the mechanical buttons to answer the call?
A: Settings-Accessibility-Answer and end calls.
Q:Is there an opportunity to use the service codes?
A: Yes.Read here. Just remember that everything you do in the service menu you will doat one's own risk.
Q:Is it possible to somehow set up a light notification of events on this device, taking into account the fact that it has no LED indication?
A: If only with a flash, you can also assign a repeat of the missed notification by sound and flash:
Settings - Accessibility - Notification Reminder.
Settings - Accessibility - Hearing - Flash notification.

Q:How, when using two SIM cards, install two vatsapa and wichata, etc.?
A: Settings =>Additional functions =>Messaging applications with two accounts. One more clone can be created in the Protected folder.
Q:Periodically there is an inscription about the presence of moisture on the scanner and / or USB port. What to do?
A: If a similar system message occurs, it is necessary to thoroughly wipe / blow the location indicated in the message, and then reboot the device. If the download did not help, then try to turn off the device and then turn it on.
Q:I noticed that on the extreme firmware, the AOD now does not turn off completely in the pocket, but only works at minimum brightness.
A: You need to clear the cache and AOD data, and it will work. To clear, go to Settings - applications - 3 points above - click "Show system settings" - look for in the list "Always On Display" - click on it - click Memory - clear data.
Q:How to make a screenshot?
A: 1. Hold the edge of the palm on the screen from right to left or from left to right.
2. Press the Home and Shutdown buttons simultaneously.
Q:Wi-fi stopped turning on. After the reboot, the phone turned off and stopped turning on. What to do?
A: We press simultaneously with the power button both volume keys and the phone turns on.
Q:What is safe mode for and how to enter it?
A: This mode is needed to identify and solve problems. In this mode, only system applications work. You can boot in this mode as follows: turn off the bodies; Turn on and on the Samsung label, press the volume down and hold until the bodies are fully loaded.
Q:How exactly can you check the performance of the device by going into safe mode?
A: Or through the applicationSamsung membersor through the service menu with the command * # 0 * #
Q:Can I somehow transfer applications to a memory card?
A: BSeventh versions can be done through the menu " Developer options "
Q:How to enable Easter eggs on the Seven?
BUT:Samsung SM-A720F Galaxy A7 (2017) - Discussion (Post by kipatron # 63979095)
Q:And how to find a Samsung service center?
BUT:https://www.servicebox.ru/Samsung/
Q:What to do with the problem of "undercharging" or "incorrect display of battery charge"?
A: Here is the official response of the manufacturer:Samsung SM-A720F Galaxy A7 (2017) - Discussion (Post Sava-inc # 68247528)
Q:How to find out the date of manufacture of the device?
A: 1. Withof this program
2. dial in the Phone Keyboard * # 12580 * 369 # line RF Cal
Q:On the latest firmware, the information in the AOD mode has ceased to shift. Will this lead to fading of the display?
BUT:The answer received in Samsung membersandone more answer.

"Difficulties of transition" on Android 7.0
Currently, one serious glitch associated with the transition to 7.0 is detected - incorrect operation of the proximity sensor. The following are various ways to solve this problem.
1. Turned in support of Samsung, advised to boot into safe mode and check the sensor operation.
To boot in safe mode, you need to completely turn off the phone, then turn it back on and when "Samsung" appears, press and hold the Volume Down key. After the system is fully loaded, the message "Safe Mode" appears on the screen of your smartphone. In this mode, all third-party applications that you installed yourself will be disabled, which will eliminate the possibility of their negative impact on the device. In the event that when activating the safe mode, complexity is not observed, it is necessary to remove third-party applications, starting with the latest installed ones.
After restarting to normal mode, the sensor is working.
2. On the shell was a topic, not a native one, but one of those that can be downloaded. Going to do hard. But before that, I installed a theme, the one that stood by default, that goes with the firmware, rebooted, and all the problems disappeared. The proximity sensor is working.
3. I solved the problem with the proximity sensor by turning off the item "do not turn on the screen" in the settings of the display. The second day the proximity sensor works fine, before that it "stuck" then near, then far.
I removed the vertical clock in always on display simply by paying attention to the "clock style" button in choosing the clock to be displayed on the screen. There you can choose the style (horizontal or vertical), color and background. Now the clock is always horizontal, regardless of the availability of notifications.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 16.01.19, 09:09
Reason for editing: How to remove the SIM card manager panel from the notification blind
indahouse666
Message#8822
16.03.19, 10:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 305
Check in: 17.02.08
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

* Appocull 999,
Well, with the new models is clear, but j3 2017 ??? It seems that they are not sold either, Duc decided to raise the rating with the software) ... there is no other thing that comes to mind ...

--------------------
WiTh ReSpEcT .......
Appocull 999
Message#8823
16.03.19, 10:10
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1526
Check in: 26.06.15
Apple iPhone SE

* indahouse666, here) most likely it is)

--------------------
Lezgeen
Message#8824
16.03.19, 10:11
Novice
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 04.03.13

Appocull 999 @ 03/16/19 9:52*
indahouse666, new models from the A series need to be sold, their iron is not much more powerful, the other characteristics are not much better, and in some they also lose

I absolutely agree with you, the new mobile phones of the A series are cheaper at the exit than the a7 2017, and their performance is not better, but rather weaker than the a7 2017. Yes, perhaps, innovations - new OS and shell, 3-4 cameras and nothing more.
A purely personal opinion - a7 2017 is the most successful model of the A series, and at least two years will remain. For almost two years of using a single freeze or spontaneous shutdown / reboot. I will not change until I completely kill)))) And no android 9 and a new shell are needed))))
Appocull 999
Message#8825
16.03.19, 10:20
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1526
Apple iPhone SE

* Lezgeen, a wonderful device, I also think that it is the most successful of the A series, it turned out, I don’t have the slightest criticism of its work, the device is stable, perfectly balanced, excellent autonomy, and the speed of work is quite good, everything is very bright, everything draws Except, besides playing games at max speeds, it’s not sad either. I often bring up the average graphics settings and calmly play, heat zero, do not play much, sometimes it creeps in pabg, but not critical, quite playable. RAM, despite the fact that it is only three gigabytes ... perfectly optimized, it is enough. Everything is great in general

--------------------
Lezgeen
Message#8826
16.03.19, 10:32
Novice
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 04.03.13

* Appocull 999I cannot say anything about the games, since there is not a single game on the phone, I installed it a couple of times for the daughter, but it is clear that the toys are not demanding on the system, and for those who like to play smart, it is better to buy smarts just for games)))
By autonomy, I was immensely glad that when I came home from work in the evening, at least 40-45% of the charge remained.
I mainly use smart to surf the Internet, watch online videos, instant messengers and listen to music often, while the bluetooth works constantly for c3.
In general, the device can sing the device indefinitely, but, as everyone knows, the markers differ in taste and color)))

Post has been editedLezgeen - 16.03.19, 10:33
Appocull 999
Message#8827
16.03.19, 10:45
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1526
Apple iPhone SE

* LezgeenYes, and I have a scenario of using the device, in principle, the same as yours, and if I play games on it, it is very rare, even rarely. Not a gamer on the phone))
Diferamba is not Diferamba, but it is really cool in almost all parameters, recently acquired A 7/2018, the device also went out of the norm, but in a good half of the parameters it still loses, as they say, there is nothing to compare.

--------------------
Fun.Monolit
Message#8828
16.03.19, 11:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Check in: 08.07.13

Is it possible to somehow transfer files and photos from internal memory to an sd card?
And why is it not possible to manage data on an sd card? delete, rename, copy files?
A7 2017 android 8

--------------------
Conscience is the correspondence of the message ...
Sava-inc
Message#8829
16.03.19, 11:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 307
Check in: 01.10.10

* Fun.Monolit,
Yes, like all this functionality is present even in the regular file manager. Everything works, transfers, copies, renames ...

Posted on 03/16/2012, 11:28:

* Nero_nik,
Take a look at your signature.

--------------------
Fun.Monolit
Message#8830
16.03.19, 11:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 170

Sava-inc @ 03/16/19, 10:27*
Yes, like all this functionality is present even in the regular file manager. Everything works, transfers, copies, renames ...

None of the above works for me, it does not work not in a regular one, in other managers not on a card, not to do anything with it, I tried to flash it, I didn’t use anything, I formatted the card both on my computer and on my phone.
maybe somewhere something is disabled ??

Post has been editedFun.Monolit - 16.03.19, 12:02

--------------------
Sava-inc
Message#8831
16.03.19, 11:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 307

* Fun.Monolit,
Specially did not include anything .... Out of the box everything worked. Six months ago, I reflashed through one - everything also works right away. Maybe you have a problem with sd-card? Does everything work in the internal memory?

--------------------
Fun.Monolit
Message#8832
16.03.19, 12:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 170

Sava-inc @ 03/16/19, 10:59*
Maybe you have a problem with sd-card? Does everything work in the internal memory?

In the internal memory, everything works, the flash cards put different volumes of the situation is the same.

--------------------
pigbrother
Message#8833
16.03.19, 21:04
Old resident
[online]

Messages 811
Check in: 09.01.12

Sava-inc @ 03/16/19, 11:59*
Specially did not include anything .... Out of the box everything worked.

Indeed, everything just works. And on the stock "My files" and on the X-plore, which I constantly use.

LezGEEN @ 03/16/19, 10:11*
And no android 9 and the new shell is not needed)))

I agree. Especially if you really want to - most of the functional changes from One UI are available on 8.0 \ 8.1 after installing the Samsung Good Lock 2018 package.
I took from there toko Task Changer, it seemed more convenient that in 8.0
Sava-inc
Message#8834
17.03.19, 05:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 307

* Fun.Monolit,
Have you accidentally turned off any system processes?

--------------------
Fun.Monolit
Message#8835
17.03.19, 10:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 170

Sava-inc @ 03/17/2019, 04:20*
* Fun.Monolit,
Have you accidentally turned off any system processes?

In general, I did not touch anything. Everything is included.

--------------------
Sava-inc
Message#8836
17.03.19, 12:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 307

* Fun.Monolit,
Try to put some old version of ES-drive and move the file to it on the USB flash drive. He will request permission. Next, select the tips on your flash drive. Maybe it will work.

--------------------
ANDREYMASTER09
Message#8837
17.03.19, 14:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 811
Check in: 16.08.15

Hello. Tell me a dark theme. And then on the one that I found, the notifications and mail are white.
Ouraboros
Message#8838
17.03.19, 15:51
User
[online]

Messages 98
Check in: 07.04.14

I don’t know what kind of autonomy they are talking about here, the device is a year long, from 8 am to 3 pm. Music on bluetooth, social networks, I don’t even watch videos. Screen 50% brightness. I do not play games. AccuBattery says that there are no special moles and the degradation is not strong. The only desktop samsung for some reason in the top zhrunov. In the beginning it was somehow better, but right now, I have what I have.
ROMB39
Message#8839
17.03.19, 15:57
PO100 cheLoVeK
[offline]

Messages 647
Check in: 01.08.13

I do not know about what autonomy

The Internet, social networks, sometimes you talk both over the network and through the network, from 6:00 to 23:00, an average of 40% remains.

--------------------
4 Mb is not a memory. It's sclerosis
Club Samsung Galaxy A Series (2017)

Ouraboros
Message#8840
17.03.19, 16:09
User
[online]

Messages 98
Check in: 07.04.14

* ROMB39It seems we have different devices, otherwise I do not understand what's the matter.
Denisa-san
Message#8841
17.03.19, 16:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1168
Check in: 23.05.10

* Ouraboros,
Full load all day (including audio on bluetoofh), by 19 it remains 50%, the screen is 3-4 hours.

Post has been editedDenisa-san - 17.03.19, 16:13

447 pagesV  « < 440 441 442 443 444 445 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:31