> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (1)
I like that once turned so that a photo made from the bodies of Keyvan signature logo and the name of the phone, and then everything is gone. Vladeltsy, but as you have? This always? The settings are not found like redmi

Rep: (94)
Uygun12 @ 29.05.20, 20:19*
I like that once turned so that a photo made from the bodies of Keyvan signature logo and the name of the phone, and then everything is gone.

It was the same thing five times. In the settings there is nothing. Previously, I've heard that this sometimes happens in the Key1, but the principle of action is not clear.

* Vlad-W I understand it so well signed when the picture turns chtoli

Rep: (94)
Uygun12 @ 29.05.20, 22:44*
sign when the picture turns out well chtoli

Is not a fact. I Keyvan logo appear as great photos, and the mediocre. Sami cases were in 2019 at long intervals, in the 2020th has not yet been seen. As far as I remember, like on Krakberri about it was a conversation.

* Vlad-W Clear. But damn it looks cooler than namnoo redmi and if the sign on the iPhone even better than iPhone))

Rep: (58)
Attached Image
fresh updateText Layout Tools
Version:1.12
What's new:
  1. US flag can be selected for the English language
  2. Animation for the onscreen display
  3. After a third correction words are added to the custom dictionary
  4. Changes in the code and dictionaries

You can download it in the theme of the program

Rep: (27)
* Michael R.,
but who would like this unit has either bought it or move on and scored the other or remain on the old.

I do not agree. Earlier gladly I used explosives as soon as the first cell phones with service operators uslagimi for corporate clients. Then they turned in unison and refocused program segment on iPhones, personally, I continued to use explosives. Over time, I had to go to two or three phones because of the convenience of not removed to a distant explosive crate. But with so much love and remembered it when there was a passport, vaccinated, and then Kay, very much once again touch the explosive magic, physical keyboard ... (for various reasons this did not happen).
Why such a long introduction?
On the eve of NG came across a sealed rstshny KeuOne, he beckoned me, and even the price was nice: rolleyes: realized - probably a new BB will not be released, and took him. Christmas holidays were successful. Like a child who has received a welcome gift, dissolved in it. When it was routine, he took the habit personal iPhone and Android-worker at 9, I realized how much attractive to me BB physical keyboard, and the android version is not essential in a distant box is now gone to another phone, but not KeyOne. : Thank_you:

Rep: (8)
Hello, do not tell me how to solve the problem with the download manager, when he does not upload files until you reboot your smartphone?
Previously read in this topic, it is a problem associated with the "safe start", which requires you to enter a code to start the smartphone.
The problem is that I do not get this option to turn off - a smartphone in any case requires you to enter a code, even if its attempt to disable.
And if at all otlyuchit lock smartphone - will not work payment in google pay.

Rep: (0)
* faust666666666
You can read more about the issue?

Rep: (8)
* exodus567 ,
In fact there are two problems
1) download manager is not always downloads files
2) I can not turn off the option "Require password" privklyuchenii smartphone. Linked or not - I'm not sure.
1) When you upgrade from a convenience store, downloading new applications sometimes hang these in anticipation of load and do not load until you restart your smartphone. Any uploaded file, if the download takes place via a standard download manager - just hang in turn downloads and are not downloaded again to restart the smartphone.
If you use a third-party manager downloads or browser - everything is downloaded without problems. But let's say if an application to download filessavagemessiahzine.com- files also are not downloaded to restart as a standard download manager ( "zagrukzi").
Maybe there is a possibility such as to replace the manager, but so that when you open links is used by managers? Because both sides are working stability.
2) The second problem - the safe shutdown is not run off it really is.
Moreover, these problems I have encountered on any firmware.

Here we describe the problem:

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion (Post ALFSOFT # 86159966)

Post has been editedfaust666666666 - 08.06.20, 04:41
Reason for editing: Link

Rep: (13)
Good time of day, stopped working Finger print, the keyboard is no problem. that can be moved plume? what to check Chlef fingerprint - you need to disassemble the entire phone to the motherboard? Please help if anyone has pictures or video where I could see the plume, thank you in advance.

Rep: (5)
* guseynov + 1. A few months ago the same imprint stopped working. The keyboard is working properly.

Search for information, write that many stopped working. But what is not found.

If it is what infa, write, and print it without already so uncomfortable. While included in the smart lock facial recognition and location.

Rep: (10)
Good day. Can anyone share their experience on the back cover bonding keyone?

Rep: (32)
* Ganstagek ,
It is bonding? And there actually cover is attached to the snap ...;)

* Ram4eK Yes, but in addition to the latches, it is still prokleyana

Posted on 09/06/2020, 15:46:

I also thought that it is only by snap on, and now does not rest firmly places

* Ganstagek No, it is glued to the double sided tape in only one meste.plotno not in contact because they broke off during disassembly latch. I took it:
Attached Image
the place where the tape
Attached Image
bummer)))

Post has been editedRam4eK - 09.06.20, 15:58

* Ram4eK In which, do not tell?

* Ganstagek , See above, added a photo.

* Ram4eK , Thank you, sorry, did not notice right away)

Rep: (0)
Hello! I do not understand why some of the pictures there is an inscription "Blackberry keyone", while others do not have. Who knows why it is so ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/20 05:00