> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (50)
Che you minusuete my posts ?! For what?!

Rep: (11)
* Chingizovich , Flooding some even touting in HP.

I have something to double letters problem got to the edge, even a little space to make a fool on the edge began: nea:

So here's a guide on how to makeRussian Keyboard Because I had a very long time yuzal other klaviaturnikah, and then it works fine, though without all the chips from the big blind.

1. Downloading the latest version of its themesRU Keyboard 1.6.0r91(Of its Market have cut)
  2. The application settings need to specify the path to the layouts
    /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/ru.androidteam.rukeyboard

Attached Image

This is necessary because the application is already old, and read a map anywhere androyd no longer gives. At the root of its keyboard will not see, only in their own special folder.
  3. Along this route, you need to create a folder with your favorite file manager
    Attached Image

4. Throw into this folder layout that I have attached to this postAttached filekeyone_winkey_rus.xml(1.52 KB)

5. In the settings you choose keyboard BlackBerry KeyONE ru_winkeys
    Attached Image

Other settings - on request. While TCL to repair a formal good-quality alternative.

Horseradish then you, not manna to reset frp

Rep: (29)
* Chingizovich , I do not know that you were so annoyed, but let me know what the frp?

Rep: (113)
NeoTheFox @ 08.05.19, 15:49*
I have something problem of double letters got to the edge, even a little gap on the edge began to fool

I previously used a Black Edition BBB100-1 4/64 device firmware ABA693 (latest firmware to Android 7.1.1.) - Problems with double letters was not at all for about 4 months of use. I tried to alter it to ABM376 - the latest at the time with Android 8.1 on board - caught this bug nekotoroekolichestvo times in two weeks. Now I use the same machine 4/64 Limited Black Edition with two SIM cards - version BBB100-7 for India. Initially was ABP244 firmware (Android 8.1), respectively also periodically poimel double letters problem. But I use this device in the mission, and then I have one unhealthy working launcher that works fine on Android 7.1.1, but has periodic random bugs on Android 8.1. Accordingly alter its "Indian" on ABB216 - no glitches with double buvami. Well, until the pile - have a backup unit untethered from the AT & T Space Black 3/32 with iOS on Android 8.1 - 7.1.1 on a failed roll, apparently lowering the firmware is blocked. So when I used it to also have periodic bugs with double letters for nearly a month on vacation.
Accordingly, want to use the keyboard vsrtroennuyu Blackberry and not have a bug with double letters - Live on Android 7.1.1 - by the way, is similar to Android 7.1.1 battery lives longer than 8.1 and is especially noticeable when the battery charge drops below 40% - on Android 7.1 .1 linear drain on the battery during charging below this value.
P.S. RuKeyboard of course also an option, I even did layout and sew the program for BB KeyOne, but its use keyboard shortcuts to call up programs and functions will work only when the current En layout, but I prefer when the current Ru layout.
Enclosed version RuKeyboard r94, as far as I remember there already in the list of layouts have the layout for BB KeyOne.

Attached files

Attached fileruKeyboard_v1.6.0r94_KeyOne.apk(305.72 KB)

Post has been editedHenry2005 - 09.05.19, 03:43
Reason for editing: Added RuKeyboard.

* roamwolf , Frp - is blocking the activation of Google, when after a reset is necessary to enter the login and password of an account Google previous user, which is used to reset. A common problem is that the phones with a lock in the shop did not sell, respectively, or the phone is a stolen or found, or configured for example in a shop or someone from the children

Rep: (31)
Who uses a version gcam?

Henry2005 @ 09.05.19, 03:37*
Live on Android 7.1.1

I have it on 7 took place, but a little less. I PRD-63736-012 with ABT975, about the battery had not noticed to be honest - as he lived 2 days and lives. But 8 has native support for password managers, it is very important to me personally.

Rep: (113)
NeoTheFox @ 09.05.19, 14:41*
I have it on 7 took place, but a little less.

I remember that it was removed at zadvoenielatest firmware to 7.1.1, which was at the end of May / beginning of June (depending on the version of the device) before the Oreo.
I PRD-63736-012 with ABT975

It's bronozovy dvuhsimnik, huh? For him, universal avtolodery must be suitable, but because
But 8 has native support for password managers, it is very important to me personally.
then you still 7.1.1 will not work ((.

Henry2005 @ 09.05.19, 18:15*
I remember that zadvoenie removed it at the last firmware 7.1.1, which was at the end of May / beginning of June (depending on the version of the device) to Oreo

And I remember. Just before you upgrade to the Oreo, the double letters are generally never fails. Immediately after the update was 2 times more often than when I bought the phone. Now, by the way, was less (or maybe longer so pay attention ...)

Rep: (77)
Today K1 glyukanul second time in the last couple of months. Nothing starts. Blank screen flashes and all. One can only hard reset. Videotaped.
https://youtu.be/47YJl5d4qcw

* Vlad-W Whether it be due to the launcher? Blind also not put forward?

Rep: (77)
Aynekko @ 10.05.19, 12:34*
Could it be this is connected with the launcher? Blind also not put forward?

Was the thought that the reason Nova launcher, but this bug was already once in the native launcher K1 two months ago. Blind is not active. Clicking on the screen does not work. And blymaet without stopping. We had to make hard rezet, including today. What it is is not clear.

Rep: (11)
Vlad-W @ 10.05.19, 12:17*
the screen flashes and all.
It does not seem to blink on and unload from memory the launcher and launch. In launcher admin rights? MB is a Guard or taskkiller it jammed.

Comrades, as well as a built-in cure dialer contacts to the contacts progruzhat photos in normal quality?

Rep: (29)
* Markedo It is Google's problem as a whole. not dialer

* maxikiss
Namely, that the problem of dialers. Not loads the photo at all, even if your hands to click. At the same time lying near Sony all excellent shows.

And yet, the lower the U-shaped panel on which a hole for the charger and speaker, she is "built-in" or separate? Judging by the photos of dissections it is completely merged with the main body. Just this panel in an instance of my straight so noticeably bulging at the junction with the sidewall of "bordyurchikah" ... And gives clearance to cover this gap bites in the arm when you hold.

And yet, someone tried to tint Kotska?) What advise? Too soft metal used Kotz only way to go. The black can be seen just a gesture, a silver, probably not so much the problem is noticeable.

Post has been editedMarkedo - 15.05.19, 16:43

nomorewar @ 14.03.19, 11:17*
but if you make a couple of double power presses - emergency calls to 112. Uncomfortable PPC. In the settings you should not run the camera by double-pressing the power button.

Also I am looking for an answer to this problem. Found. In general, calls to 112 for the triple pressing the power button - the Indian version of the device chip (BB100-7) sewn at a low level due to the requirements of the law. Disable does not.

Rep: (5)
tormented upload files will not work tomorrow xml nothing to sew back on 711

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/03/20, 19:15