> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (16)
nomorewar @ 08.04.19, 11:25*
holivara not for the sake of justice and for. Based on current trends, the quality of the software through the floor at all. Something somehow stands out from the rest of Apple, but it is understandable, there is no iron Zoo and one manufacturer. So make your conclusions

In fairness it in the hands of Note 8, Mate 20 Pro quality software at the highest level, yes Note 8 removes the photo is much worse Mate 20 Pro, but compared in quality to the KeyOne is heaven and earth, set Hub to Note 8 result SMS does not eat, calls is not lost, a glitch with weighing not read the notice was left, but it was used more in the KeyOne BlackBerry Keyboard to Note 8 works great, as well as a combination of 123 seat Ctrl nat Claudia. Payment of the NFC, the above described two phones, works well only after unlocking, unlike KeyOne where it goes always, well, as it is protected by phone в™‚пёЏ Response time payment is in the heavens and the earth compared to the KeyOne, where as long as they can oplatitish balls roll in your pocket Naturally, all applications are run at a speed of a bullet, unlike KeyOne. Note 8 on Bixby remap buttons and appeared not only as a one-touch button on extra KeyOne, but also long press, double, double long and a lot of other variations
ps And finish off the legendary brands, bought KeyOne 30k + 10k accessories for many vybesil that even the memory was disgusting to leave, took off for the 20k and crossed Unlike his Passport, Classic, 9983 and other yazhevik in my collection, which I do not who I will not give, you take any hand and only positive memories of their use and this despite the fact that there was a labor blekberistom now seeing potdelki TCL except gag reflex not have feelings for
And I forgot to add that the software updates arrive every month for two phones unlike KeyOne, where you did not who promises

Post has been editedu.v.v - 08.04.19, 22:10

Rep: (14)
* u.v.v, you do not think, I do not advocate bb, but something tells me that in the branches of Note 8 and 20 Mate Pro number undermined fart around as here. Well, k1 costs unnecessarily expensive for the level of quality with which it is made. But he has Claudia. That's all. Would have any competitors in the market - all this suffering to have meaning. But they do not, unfortunately. Therefore, with some shortcomings have to be reconciled.

If it were not for Claudia, I would not have bought keyone. Do believe that spend more than 20k on the phone is too much. But then I could not resist, given the 30-ku, and still do not regret it. Claudia is good. Double letters, by the way, the last time something does not disturb, but it's already passed - a bug just hiding for a while)

Rep: (77)
Also I bought K1 only because of the physical keyboard, well, looks like) Klava comfortable. A type VVeshnye programs on the gadget more than for show made use of them to me personally no. Were somehow talking about Kay 3, maybe he will be better. In general, I would not give up on Android Passports with normal hub, but it is an old dream VVeshnika))

Rep: (23)
There really is a sensible grain words about Nova launcher, also established a recovery job settings as the last smartphone and smartphone straight transfigured, throwing off the heavy breathing BB-launcher.

Rep: (11)
This is how guys agreed. By force of habit and the presence of Claudia bought this telefonchik. Maybe in '16 and it was a good idea, originally, but now the Chinese and Japanese friends are gone away, and prices have fallen the other way around.
Smart starts blunt and slow down is not clear why and what is most annoying
By the way, why is not stored in the memory of a 10-ka applications shortcut list?

Glenas @ 10.04.19, 00:18*
Smart starts blunt and slow down is not clear why and what is most annoying

Someone like) I xs, than to ship the iron is in everyday life that it's straight tupilo. That's all ok, no problems with it. The only thing I immediately took the version with 4 GB of memory. Well, this is a reasonable minimum in today's realities.

Glenas @ 10.04.19, 00:18*
but now the Chinese and Japanese friends are gone far

The fact of the matter that will not leave, I do not see any analog with Claudia. But if without Claudia - what are you going to talk to the branch BB?

Rep: (0)
I've been reading the forum and saw that there rose theme curtain notifications on the lock screen. Something to do with the decision on the actual blocking is, except for third-party software?

Post has been editedSeversk-7 - 10.04.19, 10:03

Rep: (29)
Regarding the comparison of the hub 10, and keyone.
Never on android will not have the hub, which was on 10.
10 have been a hub API, which allows you to embed applications into a hub for the adequate operation.
The android different philosophy, there is a blind, and manufacturers to embed its notification and hub simply uses.
Therefore, glitches, and the functionality ... Crutch even in Africa crutch.

Today there came divers update Play Store and Google appeared update objects. In general, Google release the list of programs does not. There BlackBerry camera. Or is it so decided to upgrade the native camera Keyvan? If someone has already updated, unsubscribe. I do not know whether or not updated, such as the current camera shoots good.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
* Vlad-W , Google lens - is a feature built into google now to recognize objects, barcodes and more.

Google just updated their app.

Speaking of double letters and bugs with them. I noticed this: in some applications I have these glitches has never happened before, and in some they are frequent or constant. For example, in the annex taxi maxim - letter w did not write, just dd. And switching the layout does not help. And even if you press the Sym key to put the letter on the on-screen keyboard is "g" - Claudia gets some extra characters. Similar problems have been with me guglokalendarem when adding reminders.

That is, it is more similar to the curve of the job application androidovskoy service (or API?) Kdaviatury.

Rep: (3)
Vlad-W, need for applications to open a 3 point system processes and find Lens. Without the update weighs about 70 KB and safely disconnected.

Post has been editedYuyuyura - 12.04.19, 19:51

Tried pootklyuchat trash in applications has revealed that if you disable Blackberry Resources will not be able to go to the "System" in the settings. Just by the way.
By the way, I started to type a message, double-died again :(

Rep: (0)
The Lord, and the device is not updated?

h.raccoon @ 12.04.19, 13:21*
Google just updated their app

Clearly, after the sad update hub once again think and can not update)) must blow into the water, but the sediment is.
Yuyuyura @ 04/12/19, 15:54*
Erez 3 points to open the system processes to find and Lens

Thanks, did not know about it.
IZennmann @ 12.04.19, 18:03*
the device is not updated?

Someone like. About a month ago my K1 flew update ABP819. If I am not mistaken is the last new thing ABS154, but I do not.

Rep: (11)
Vlad-W @ 12.04.19, 19:34*
novelty ABS154, but I do not.
This is not new thing for Russia and Asia.

Rep: (49)
* HATyPAJI ,
HATyPAJI @ 12.04.19, 18:20 *
no new thing for Russia and Asia

Minsk. Belarus.Evropa. I arrived this ABS154. Model BBB100-2 prd 63117-011. On what kind of knocked last week.

Post has been editedIngvarip - 12.04.19, 19:06
Reason for editing: Supplement

At 100-7 (India) still ABP244 security patch on January 5. Although the topic is already unsubscribe and the March.

Rep: (29)
* Ingvarip Similarly, on the European caught in Moscow

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/06/20, 16:28