> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (53)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (135)
I'll take it too. Worried about how language switching is done. No one has talked about this in reviews yet.

Rep: (37)
* Fduch1984 , language switching will be the same as in BB Priv. Alt + Enter

* Gans1939,
Apparently, I did not wait for this. Priv bought on the first day, and there only through the screen could the language be switched.

Rep: (27)
Fduch1984 @ 03/10/17, 08:55*
I'll take it too. Worried how language switching is done

Gans1939 @ 03/10/17, 13:51*
will be the same

The main thing is to ru. the layout was not the same curve as on the priv.
By the way on Clove promise a price of 415 pounds without VAT.

Post has been editedMichael R. - 10.03.17, 20:08

Rep: (0)
So I really like this kayon, so I think to wait a year and a half until it gets cheaper, or take a passport. I ordered nubia 9, my wife saw, said that it was for her, so I pick up a phone.

* dyadya_vita
The passport is by no means, there are no applications at all. And Android Player is sad.

Rep: (7)
could you already take PassportSE as a basis and make 2: 3 from its 1: 1 screen, or was the task to use the phone with one hand?

could you already take PassportSE as a basis and make 2: 3 from its 1: 1 screen, or was the task to use the phone with one hand?

And grandmother could sew eggs so that she became a grandfather =)

Fduch1984 @ 03/14/2017, 13:00*
* dyadya_vita
The passport is by no means, there are no applications at all. And Android Player is sad.

Well and Priv, this is not what I would like from the phone.

Posted on 03/14/2017, 10:05 PM:

So we will wait

Rep: (96)
I never owned a BB, tell me, is Swype available when using a physical keyboard?
In general, a very interesting device, and even at 625m with a good battery.

I never owned a BB, tell me, is Swype available when using a physical keyboard?
In general, a very interesting device, and even at 625m with a good battery.

In the sense of typing without pressing a key, but just drive by the desired letters? Yes, available. But, from experience with Priv, I can say that this is not very convenient. Indulge once, if only.

* vurun,
On KeyONE it will be like in Privat and Passport: you can swipe up physical. clave and "throw" words. But this is not that swype.

Rep: (31)
* Fduch1984
They wrote in English on purpose. It is about a set of words without pressing keys.

* Volodimirrr
So do I. Swipe on the keys physical. keyboards without pressing them. With three options and three areas for swipe.

Rep: (2)
Sadness, the official exit was postponed to the summer ("after May")

Ordered S8 + now. Tired of waiting and disappointed.

I also liked the device, and the blackberry launcher with its hub is a very convenient thing. There is a question for the owners of blackberry on Android - how are things with recording telephone conversations?

Rep: (112)
Recording conversation works on almost all android phones, except for models for the American and partially European market, if not properly then with third-party programs you can almost any one. utility from coalt with crackberry. So for the sake of software chips from a blackberry, this phone is not interesting, because they are now available to all android phones

Rep: (27)
They write everything correctly if you need an android but you don’t need a physical. Klava, that is, devices are cheaper and better.
Personally, I need both this and that, so I made a pre-order.

Rep: (2)
And to hope that a root appears on this phone - probably not at all? If so, can you please remind me of what you lose in the absence of a root? After all, applications can still be bypassed the official store?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 01:18