> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (1)
Thanks for the tips) But I have all, and so off.

Posted 02/09/2019, 9:09:

By the way, who uses what browsers?

Rep: (53)
* Tindal, Only chrome, I have everything synchronized with a computer and after the transition to 8-ku he was very fast.

By the way, faced with a confusing phenomenon: when you enter in the "files" in the magazine, there are displayed pictures of the locker. Strange ... all right?

Displayed a couple of pictures, but not all.

Rep: (8)
* just-max, good day! I came across a glitch: I turn on the camera with the lock button, I go into the settings, the action of the volume buttons is "Volume". I put on the "Snapshot". After exiting the camera, this setting is reset back to "Volume". BBB100-4, ABO797

Rep: (65)
DAR I @ 04.02.19, 21:59*
As it turned off?

Hub disabled application settings (screens attached). No notifications from the Hub did not come. "BlackBerry Hub +" services are not cut off, without in any way, they do not come SMS. A notice of the applications themselves are the usual way. More stop "tab productivity", I see no sense in it, but the memory of eating.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (14)
just-max @ 8.02.19, 15:31*
What with the screen does not pass payment - this is the norm, it's in the NFC settings switches. But in any case, of course the question of paranoia, I personally NFC Never turn off the phone, I have enough of that when the screen is off payment does not work.

I've also never NFC is not switched off, but the annoying fact of payment without unlocking the phone.

u.v.v @ 07.02.19, 16:22*
BlackBerry and want top of the normal manufacturer, whose normal quality control of the plant, and with a residence permit is not from China

That many fans want to explosives, including myself)) but this is not a campaign sbytochnoy dream, gone are the days when the explosives were of a normal producer. All my BB (before Keyvan) assembly of Mexico - and in perfect working order, and in fact they are already more than a year. To date, I can not refuse passports until he performs his functions for me. In the background K1 compromise.

Tindal @ 09.02.19, 11:04*
By the way, who uses what browsers

I was quite happy with Yandex (as to mobile, and PC), sometimes opera.

And what about Firefox focus? I tried to anyone?

Posted 2/10/2019 at 15:30:

And one more question: since this is my first smart from BB, why should BBM app?

Tindal @ 10.02.19, 17:27*
why you need an application BBM

BlackBerry Messenger, on VVOS great thing was. If you have friends in BBM, you can and poyuzat it. I have no one in the DBM left, people in the cart moved vatsap etc ...

Clear. In short it is useless for me because Blackberry of your friends does not use more than one (

Rep: (29)
* Tindal I use this browser. Very satisfied.

Post has been editedroamwolf - 10.02.19, 17:06

Rep: (9)
* Vlad-W , Thank!
Tab - I agree with you, was not able to evaluate this application as necessary to me.

Rep: (9)
* Tindal Perhaps this whole forum thread is K1 manual and life hacking.

Well, there must be a full-featured manual from the manufacturer ...

Rep: (99)
Tindal @ 10.02.19, 18:39*
Well, there must be a full-featured manual from the manufacturer ...

So it is only in the English - Manual on page 91 ...

Rep: (242)
Henry2005 @ 08.02.19, 21:21*
More thought about optimizing battery life - I understand that you do not much like Xiaomei and understand why)), but the token they can borrow - namely, the turning on and off schedule power saving mode, a very handy thing for a night IMHO

It is not their personal development =) Most likely this function from the chipset manufacturer. We have such a function on ultrabudgetary Alcatel is, which will hit the market just this month, he spredtrume, so that's where this feature was beyzlayn software from spredtruma. With regard to the functional power control, in general it is usually a part of a global Google, or from the chipset manufacturer.
In general, my opinion in the big blind, and so energy efficiency is very, very well optimized, of course such a function would be a nice addition, but not mandatory. It certainly IMHO. In general, I can say with 99% certainty that a separate function to develop and implement our developers do not take, but if it is present in beyzlayne chipset, it is possible to leave and debug.

Rep: (242)
Vlad-W @ 10.02.19, 14:44*
gone are the days when the explosives were of normal manufacturer

It never happened, and now again. What do you TSL is not a normal producer? You do about it do not know anything more than likely. :)

Rep: (16)
just-max @ 11.02.2019, 16:28*
It never happened, and now again. What do you TSL is not a normal producer? You do about it do not know anything more than likely. :)

Quality control? Bought the phone in November, has a spot on the screen over a white background, the warranty is not an option in Moskobad sake do not go, and send laziness, and even if a mission be sent to the repair time will not wait :) More konfiditsialnosti interested in politics, when the production was the BlackBerry, the issues did not cause, but now? Huawei for example prohibit the use of staff in the United States, some countries in Europe since there is a suspicion of unlawful use of information about consumers. TCL is the same residence in high places?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20, 2:32