> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (1)
Tell me is there any difference in using the keyboard or the PCT with an engraving?

Rep: (30)
* Tonotop ,
Can be the difference if you buy used gray of the first parties, there is another engraving.
And since the PCT Claudia this is the engraving, but the factory.
Well, there's still time, engraving is not illuminated.

Michael R. @ 12/27/18, 10:26*
Can be the difference if you buy used gray of the first parties, there is another engraving.
And since the PCT Claudia this is the engraving, but the factory.
Well, there's still time, engraving is not illuminated.

Yes, I have no backlight. In the dark, turn on the blind mode))

Rep: (53)
* Tonotop PCT - is engraved backlit. Non-PCT - without backlight. I have no backlight, appearance does not spoil, in the dark print - there are no problems (but thought to be). With time already do not look at Claudia.

Rep: (8)
In the search bar in the settings I entered "Pointer" and gave out "Pointer mode" in the "Experimental" section in the developer settings. When entering the developer settings in Chinese 4/64 with Oreo, there is no such menu item. can someone on other versions have?

Rep: (3)
* Vasilich01,
Are reversed. Functionality in key2 higher. There is such a dedicated Speedkey button.
It is impractical to take the model of the previous generation. And the price tag down on Key2* Vasilich01,

Rep: (0)
* fufaf1 In MVideo almost 50k price .. Or am I in the wrong places KEY2 look? (

Post has been editedVasilich01 - 27.12.18, 14:04

Greetings.

Recently I became the owner of Blackberry Keyone. Year I am trying to make friends with a full touchscreen phones, eventually returned to the buttons.

The phone is all happy, but there is one problem. When you connect to the car does not synchronize phonebook. The phone connects, takes calls, speakerphone works, but to see the call list on radio screen or select a contact to call, and I can not. And media from the phone are not connected.

On the other blackberry with OS7 and OS10 and android phones never such a problem was not, and here such an ambush. DTEK can chudit? Who faced the such?

Rep: (25)
* lexx7878 ,
In the radio settings on the Bluetooth connection, you need to establish a tick in the "access to the sim and call log"

I'm in the radio settings (full-time on the Skoda Yeti) there is no such. Always connect automatically. Now when you connect your phone, radio writes "contacts uploaded to the full" and the synchronization does not occur. Changing the AVRCP profile Developer settings can help? In the default cost me 1.4.

* roamwolf, alas, I have manifested. (I admit the error persists.

Rep: (53)
Ram4eK @ 24.12.17, 21:58*
dial * # 2886 #, press the red button MANU, open the Traceability section, click PASS button. The last point - Data Code - will show the date of manufacture. To exit, press the back button (triangle) Traceability to appear, scroll down and then Exit.

Interestingly, today decided to climb there, and there are no more dates - it is hidden by asterisks.

Rep: (14)
Aynekko @ 28.12.18, 15:28*
date of no more - it is hidden by asterisks

The same situation, I think this is just my way.

Hello! So to update the air in the oreo for BB bronze edition of the PCT and is not expected?

Post has been editedTindal - 29.12.18, 01:44

Rep: (105)
* Tindal , not
Tindal @ 28.12.18, 23:43 *
Hello! So to update the air in the oreo for BB bronze edition of the PCT and is not expected?
is not a fact.
In my last update PRD also hangs with the status of "no OTA" but phone has been updated over the air.
PCT is best to shed light Just-max

Post has been editedal_wo - 29.12.18, 06:51

Then the waiting-with that just-max on the matter say.

Hello everyone and Happy! Faced with the problem. In the morning the air was updated to ABL693. After the first boot the phone goes butlup. All load properly, the machine is 20 seconds and restarts. Who faced? Falling back on the last version of the firmware?
Thank.

It does not work quick access button. When you press the leaves with a choice of gear profiles. Assign to it the application is simply nowhere.

Rep: (28)
* brbrbry in the phone settings

* maxikiss , There is only a choice of profiles.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20, 3:21