> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (47)
allegro2626 @ 24.12.18, 14:24*
a second call

Perhaps in the very settings you have enabled the "callback"
See at the bottom of the Scrin

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedIngvarip - 24.12.18, 19:30
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (3)
It did not help, it was turned off, just in case, disconnect all the sliders, I try to call himself a minute later again re-call and reset the operator can blame? I moved to the MTS megaphone with number preservation.

Rep: (8)
* allegro2626, I have the same story on MTS, and from 5-10 percent of all the people calling me

Rep: (1)
By the way, ABL693 update cured keyboard: double letters.

Rep: (28)
* rumx , AVM376 - letters like dvoilis and dvoyatsya.

Rep: (4)
* rumx,
Nope, you see just lucky and have not yet come across

Prompt strong to be the difference in speed between 3/32 and 4/64 to take a guess, what will advise?

Posted on 26/12/2018, 11:10:

Does it make sense to pay more?

Rep: (53)
* Tonotop In is no difference speed, RAM affects the number of applications running simultaneously. I took 4/64, because I plan to use the phone for at least a few years. C 4 gigami can generally no steam.

* soul_007,
3 days after the update never manifested a bug with the keyboard.

Rep: (14)
Tonotop @ 26.12.18, 12:09*
Prompt strong to be the difference in speed between 3/32 and 4/64 to take a guess, what will advise?

Take uniquely 4/64, for 3 GB of RAM these days is ridiculous. I at 4 GB, without running applications employing about 70%, though I have 2 user stands, each with its own software. If you want to phone for longer than a year - only 4 GB.

Rep: (29)
* rumx You probably lucky, because personally I have it before the update, after - there is a problem, alas

Rep: (0)
Cry from the heart: Choate in the last week, all these zadvoeniya letters and generally not the most adequate behavior of the keyboard to the end podzadolbalo ...

Rep: (27)
* allegro2626 Similar to Megafon Moscow.
Vybeshivaet. Already cut off, but again probably hooked.

Rep: (65)
nomorewar @ 26.12.18, 17:19*
Take uniquely 4/64, for 3 GB of RAM these days is ridiculous. I at 4 GB, without running applications employing about 70%, though I have 2 user stands, each with its own software. If you want to phone for longer than a year - only 4 GB.

I Keyvan just on 3/32, for a year use. Once bought, was that of 3GB took up to 92%, but within a month everything returned to normal. Today, 60 to 70% of the picks, but all manner of efficiency. Of course someone else how he uses, which tasks can and 4GB score.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (65)
Tonotop @ 26.12.18, 13:09*

Posted on 26.12.2018 13:10:

Does it make sense to pay more?

It depends on what you want to do on it. I: e-mail (8 boxes), browser vatsap, cart, duo, instagram, weather, recording ACR calls, I-Drive, calls and BT-Headset (7 hours per day). 3/32 is enough, the performance standards. The game will not play if it was playing 4/64.

Rep: (14)
Vlad-W @ 26.12.18, 19:31*
It took up to 92%, but within a month everything returned to normal. Today, 60 to 70% takes

Well, miracles do not happen, the software does not get better quality, so you need to take iron with at least the minimum margin performance. I have a 4 GB at least 70% occupied. In fact, we do not see very more, for the system itself sly memory clears, unloading from a background application. What one can say, unless ya.taksi (216) ya.karty (160) 2GIS (268) together occupy 640 mb?

Rep: (43)
Greetings, fans of a physical keyboard.
It is time for me to bring something useful.

"4zvf" entering once again, instead of "savagemessiahzine.com"(Despite the established layout indicator on the SW. NeoTheFox), I thought about the implementation of the change of the layout of the text already entered, as is done in Punto Switcher for Windows.

You can switch the layout of the text in two ways:
1. Select the text, choose the action menu "NTRCN ->TEXT".
2. Mark text key combination Ctrl + Q (change the settings).

My usage scenario: krakozyabry introduced, Ctrl + A, Ctrl + Q

Repository link:TextLayoutTools
A link to the file at the bottom of the message.

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Supported languages: Russian, English.

It is possible to assign a combination of (default Right_Shift + Q).
Due to the fact that some of the buttons on the two Cyrillic character, uniqueness translation slozhno.Naprimer achieve, so it turns out with the word "pan", "dd" is seen as double-clicking a button and out "Pozsony".
To get around this, added to the setting "word-exclusion". If you notice an error when switching - add an exception, and it will be taken into account in the future.

The application monitors the input for a play tracking and replacement text. Entered text is only in the application or is not sent to any server. If in doubt, do not include service (Switching through UI will continue to be available)

I made it for myself. I will be glad to discuss the comments and suggestions.

P.S. I do not Android-developer, so that the Google Play program is unlikely to emerge.

Attached files

Attached fileText-Layout-Tools_1.0.apk(2.13 MB)

Post has been editedmike_113 - 26.12.18, 22:49

Comrades, good evening)
I ask to respond and give advice.
The story began two years ago, when I longed to become the owner of BlackBerry phone, but eventually bought a Samsung S7 (new). Within two years, I blew the dust from it, never dropped, not drowned. As a result, the last 7 days buggy so that as if to take a brick. Figuring out these glitches due to frustration there is no desire, for "it is not necessary."
And then I realize that the time has come for BlackBerry: D
Promonitorit model. As a result, the choice between KEYone, KEY2 LE, KEY2.
In addition to Samsung everyday applications use contactless payments and mobile ticketing "Three" in public transport.
I inclined to BlackBerry KeyOne Bronze (BBB100-5). Price MVideo adequate (35k).
What do you think, I made friends with him? : Drinks:
After two years in the brick does not turn? Or should look at the KEY2 ??
PS: Also, looking at Huawei P20 pro. Price Now he collapsed, the characteristics of high-end. But I understand that this is the same phone with a mind like everyone else. Grey mass. And two years later also become a brick ..

Rep: (3)
In keyuan only advantage is the material from which the keyboard is made. For the rest, it is necessary to look at Kate. There are more pluses. This large keyboard area more RAM, better processor, antenna. Yes, and it is thinner and lighter. And it looks poglamurnee but matte keyboard buttons, it is beyond comprehension. While there may be someone like that.
Itself I use keyone Black limited edition dual SIM. In my case the replacement is not, but you definitely have to look at Key two. And do not forget about the upcoming updates. Keyuan life cycle comes to an end.
I hope that helped you

Post has been editedfufaf1 - 27.12.18, 04:16

* fufaf1 , Sat for 15 minutes today in a branch KEY2 on the forum. And there is every other review about the fact that the KEY2 do not have a particular function, which is in KEYone. I do not understand what's the catch: popcorm:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20, 3:52