> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (8)
Good day. Tell me, what is this circle? Appears when I clamp the center button. Version ABM376, I do not remember whether it was before

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
* Armo3000 , Google now

Rep: (8)
* h.raccoon,
In the Chinese without the service installed, it's purely a circle)

Rep: (53)
Ali has a battery for keyone with supposedly a capacity of 4250 (instead of the standard 3500), did anyone take it?)

Rep: (11)
A bronze PCT already with 2 SIM cards are?
And in connection with the new work I needed 2 simochny machine here and I think: either take the bronze K1 or K2. Prices have not yet viewed
PS
Looked prices.
35 TR compared to 50 TR

Post has been editedmihail_k - 23.12.18, 05:26

Rep: (93)
Aynekko @ 12/23/2018, 00:02*
Ali has a battery for keyone with supposedly a capacity of 4250 (instead of the standard 3500), did anyone take it?)

There are no miracles. They write this capacity from the bulldozer. In fact, at best there will be the same 3,500 and of unknown quality, and from here there may be reboots, cutting down in the cold or at low charge. I would not risk it.

* doncezilindra , Here I thought so, too. Okay.

By the way, I flew to India update ABM376.

Rep: (47)
Flew novelty ABL693 (PRD 63117-11)
There is no way to swing. Net on crutches in the wilderness. Maybe someone found? Share novelty

Rep: (0)
All welcome! Apparatus Key One Limited Edition black, do not update arrives on whether to wait Oreo.Est sense?

Rep: (105)
[email protected] @ 23.12.18, 11:45*
All welcome! Apparatus Key One Limited Edition black, do not update arrives on whether to wait Oreo.Est sense?

no matter how banal sounds - it makes sense to use a search on the subject, as a minimum.
and to begin to know their PRD. Key One Limited Edition black is not so Limited and most have Oreo flew.

Rep: (0)
I bring izvineniya.PRD-63764-002

[email protected] @ 23.12.18, 12:25*
I bring izvineniya.PRD-63764-002
Now it is called, really - no luck. specifically for this model, Oreo has not yet rolled out.
although, on the other hand, many argue, not all Oreo comes positive.

if there is a desire for experimentation - you can try to manually update your phone. the nearest PRD-63764-001 updates out.
but can not get anything ... in general - in this specific case, the experiments do not recommend.
well only if flashing and the recovery is not afraid and have a desire to search the Internet for information.

Post has been editedal_wo - 23.12.18, 15:49

* Ingvarip , I have another update, but I think the essence is the same. Icons steel square in Nova Launcher, but I quickly changed back. It is better to make an icon, both in seven sho ... and here is crap, Shaw is crap really.
And yes, I say that to test a keyboard, but nevertheless a miracle - double letters was denied while writing this post. So it goes.

Rep: (47)
* Aynekko ,
Aynekko @ 23.12.18, 16:16 *
Icons steel square in Nova Launcher

Yes. And there is. I set to update. Besides icons changes have not yet noticed.

Rep: (1)
Hello. I understood barely a bb hub, rather with gmail. In general, he reads mail, viber, vatstsap, messages and tools. Prompt whether to push more VC in him? And another question, what the devil it does not update new messages from vatstsapa? Application icon works, informs, and the hub is silent as the guerrilla.

P.S About the fact that the phone is not real and VC firmware, I had already lost hope to correct .. in DTEK. Nobody has figured out?

That's what kind of crap? Phone official, limited edition black 4/64 2 sim, the firmware also sink, and many bugs .. like a passport back to me = (

Finally! Where to find the transliteration letter Z? To her, this keyboard !!!! brrrr evil is not enough = (

Post has been editedsimsimkolomna - 23.12.18, 23:49

* simsimkolomna , The same place where the soft, just long press ...

If so much negativity from the phone, why bother?

Post has been editedal_wo - 24.12.18, 02:22

Rep: (29)
And I, after the upgrade, the square icon) so I even more to like

Rep: (1)
* al_wo , A necessary measure until the phone hanging on Avito. really disappointing, but there was hope .... Android all things ... Figure out there (

Rep: (6)
* simsimkolomna ,
I have the same version. Once accustomed, in my view, all the phones on Android with some yes jamb. DTEK not use it, well, not in my Blackberry, well, okay. It does not interfere with the phone.
But the keyboard is really vybeshivaet, yes. It saves only autocomplete. Because Phonetic layout, works quite well. '''

Rep: (3)
Hi, Blackberry phone key1 operator MegaFon, has recently become terribly annoying behavior of a missed call, if I did not answer the call is re-call and reset after a few seconds, google, disabled he called me and called me + s, did not help.
What else should be turned off so happens to sink dialer and true phone.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20, 3:17