> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (99)
nomorewar @ 14.11.18, 20:16*
It was a night in the settings screen mode.

And how they get there, the setup of the night screen mode?

Rep: (4)
I looked at the table. Updates are expected. There was a feeling of resentment and envy.
LOL, seriously.
Men do not grow, only become more expensive toys.

Rep: (47)
* Im690 ,

Somewhere on krekberri read that this update does not complete the assembly. It will be complemented. For some models, it came out here at this time and here in this volume. For other prd come later and in full.
Is it really? I do not know.
There, on the one krekberri craftsman gathered avtoloder based on the November update. In this case, strictly warns that the Chinese people would not even think this file yourself to sew. For the rest, as usual, all the action is at your own risk. Step by step instructions included.

Rep: (11)
Update came 8s

Attached Image

Rep: (242)
* Im690,
and you need it? :-) PCT you?

Rep: (14)
* Henry2005 , Settings - Display - Night mode.

Rep: (4)
* just-max , But not really: D yes, PCT.

* alt81 ,
What ate before writing the post? )))

alt81 @ 11/16/18, 23:18*
That smoked.?!

If the insult, then write to the PM. ))

Rep: (55)
* IngvarIP,
It still will not let go ...))

Post has been editedmigunn - 17.11.18, 00:39

Rep: (6)
put ABJ879
We note only that the missing setup wifi calls.
Someone at 100-7 generally work calls through vayfay?
(I would not hurt:. Communications abominable MTS home to me, like, hooked up all that is necessary)

Rep: (8)
* Im690, they appear abruptly, so I wouldn’t make forecasts according to the table)) I didn’t have bb100-4 yesterday, today I already have it, and the update has arrived

Rep: (28)
I suddenly began to ABJ879 periodically browser Firefox focus ask fingerprint.
Nothing that I did not set up anywhere. And there is nothing in the browser, because it removes all of the data immediately after closing.
The new security feature when opening prilozhuh? Or all the same applies to the browser ...
Upd. Okaztsa browser Locker was refreshed after :)
And of course convenient prilozhuhi locker lock can be.

Post has been editedmaxikiss - 19.11.18, 20:59

Rep: (14)
By the way, who can share a link to a manual on of DTEK, that he can, whether it is needed and how to configure / use? And the built-in help is blocked to the BB server, not a hunt to suffer from a VPN.

Rep: (29)
* maxikiss This fox has been updated, and is now his full-time funutsy, look in the settings

Rep: (23)
* nomorewar, Here is the full content of the "built-in Help."

About DTEK

The DTEK by BlackBerry app is designed to help you monitor and control the level of security on your BlackBerry device.
Monitoring how apps access your info

The DTEK by BlackBerry app lets you see which apps are using features on your device to access your info. Some apps must access your device features to work correctly. Other apps, though, might intentionally access features on your device without your knowledge.

DTEK monitors when an app:

Takes a picture or a video using the camera
Accesses your device's calendar
Reads, creates, edits, or deletes a contact
Accesses the location of your device
Sends a text message (SMS or MMS) from your device
Turns the microphone on or off on your device
Accesses your device's contacts

From DTEK, you can view the details of when an app used a feature on your device to access your info. You can also view the app's permissions, stop the app from running, uninstall the app from your device, or set up notifications to monitor future access.
Evaluating the setup of security features on your device

The DTEK by BlackBerry app evaluates how or if you have set up security features on your device, including, for example, screen lock, factory reset protection, and remote device management.

DTEK assigns an overall security rating to your device along with a rating for each of the security features that it monitors. If a security feature receives a poor or fair rating, DTEK recommends how you can improve your security settings to achieve a better rating. You can improve the overall security rating for your device by adjusting the settings of individual security features on your device.
Security ratings

Security rating

Image of the Excellent Security Rating icon
Your device and the data on your device have a low security risk.

Image of the Fair Security Rating icon
Your device and the data on your device have a medium security risk.
To learn how you can improve your security rating, tap the warning.

Image of the Poor Security Rating icon
Your device and the data on your device have a high security risk.
To learn how you can improve your security rating, tap the warning.

Post has been editedAlterusprime - 21.11.18, 08:27

Rep: (93)
It was updated to ABJ879 through the mobile upgrade cleanly (because the firmware that flew through the air fell out in error during installation). They added a chip in the firmware with the keyboard backlight settings, and this is great, but for the second time I get a bug - the navigation buttons glow when the screen is off. Although in the settings I turned off their backlight altogether. It is treated by juggling the brightness slider of the navigation keys.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editeddoncezilindra - 21.11.18, 14:23

Rep: (8)
Yesterday, through the Software Update, a notification came that an update of the Notable system program was released, clicked on the notification - the software update opened and there was nothing there, nothing in the market either. Xs what that was. Current Version ABJ879, 100-4

Post has been editedArmo3000 - 23.11.18, 14:41

Rep: (65)
About the night, and the dark theme.
Subject: Long tap the screen-settings-scroll down-topic
Mode: Settings-Screen-Night mode.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Upgrading to 9.0 is expected?) In general, custom bikes generally have? (Recently just I bought and I can not understand)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20, 2:34